AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-08-22, 16:41   Link #9361
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
E-100 has good DPM, what are you talking about?

Autoloaders can't mount rammers so that'll effect 50B Bat Chat and F155
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 17:59   Link #9362
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, finally got my notebook up and running. Just need to install WOT all over again.

Also this is lame special. Only discounts in French tier 6-7, and x2 crew exp.

Also from the chart UTE posted I think that's good for myself to continue aiming for the IS-4
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 18:46   Link #9363
Gravitas Free Zone

The daily mission benefit isn't incredibly useful, though I suppose that it would be possible for me to win 10 missions in a day using only the AMX 12t and 105leFHB2.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 19:06   Link #9364
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Ur lucky alex... i don't have a working mouse to play.

Also i think the e 100 and maus' hp is also a troll factor..... despite having a large gun they can pretty much sit there and absorb shots. next thing u know.... the get potential dmg of 2x or 3x their hp. which means they have angled the tank enough to make shots bounce... but their lies the major flaw when they start throwing gold at the turret. i always shot at turret cuz i know gold has at least 100 or more pen to be able to do in a hulled angled e100 and maus shooting the sides of the gun will do dmg to them.

I have been really lucky on the maus that not many ppl shoot gold at my turret. the only down side is the turret traverse is so poor u can out turn it by circling around the tank.
Old 2013-08-22, 19:27   Link #9365
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

To further reinforce the idea that free xp will be transferrable across all three games, this is from the "Ask the developers" section of the WoWS forum.

Quote:
So only premium and gold will be able to be spent/used between the three games? Nothing else?
Premium subscription, gold, free experience. - Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

Will WoT who have plenty of gold and free experience be allowed to buy tier X ships when WoWS goes live? Or will there be a lock to prevent abuse and imbalance when WoWS goes live?
Yes. If player has _enough_ free experience to unlock all ships from tier 1 to tier 10 (in one line). - Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:28 AM - EU
Endless "Confirmed" Soul
Old 2013-08-22, 20:09   Link #9366
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
Ur lucky alex... i don't have a working mouse to play.

Also i think the e 100 and maus' hp is also a troll factor..... despite having a large gun they can pretty much sit there and absorb shots. next thing u know.... the get potential dmg of 2x or 3x their hp. which means they have angled the tank enough to make shots bounce... but their lies the major flaw when they start throwing gold at the turret. i always shot at turret cuz i know gold has at least 100 or more pen to be able to do in a hulled angled e100 and maus shooting the sides of the gun will do dmg to them.

I have been really lucky on the maus that not many ppl shoot gold at my turret. the only down side is the turret traverse is so poor u can out turn it by circling around the tank.
Even though I'm currently playing them, I must say that the premium ammo for high tier TDs have ridiculous, overpowered penetration values. Look at the Object 268's HEAT rounds for example. 450 pen. That's virtually autopen; just point, click, and BOOM, 850 damage done on angled Maus. No aiming required. I really wouldn't mind if it was nerfed like the heavy premium rounds' penetration were.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 20:10   Link #9367
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

cool, well although u got those ppl with no life free xping everything all way to tier 10 battleship/aircraft carriers in one go, tho i wouldn't mind saving my free xp for world of warships from WoT.

tho i wonder if their mm will be as bad as how ppl said back in beta for WoT were ppl at tier 4 facing tier 10s or something close to that.

but big mac, u need to take in consideration that their reload is slower than the heavy tanks' reload speed was, especially the T62A which had 400 pen value, if you had the money, you could circle around the enemy/or do donuts in that tank with auto-aim and still dmg no matter where it hit. which makes wish i had it sooner and i might have tried it out just to see how it would have worked.
Old 2013-08-22, 20:24   Link #9368
Mow Yun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Even though I'm currently playing them, I must say that the premium ammo for high tier TDs have ridiculous, overpowered penetration values. Look at the Object 268's HEAT rounds for example. 450 pen. That's virtually autopen; just point, click, and BOOM, 850 damage done on angled Maus. No aiming required. I really wouldn't mind if it was nerfed like the heavy premium rounds' penetration were.
It looks really nice but you will be surprised to see how much 450 pen actually bounces off of. It's pretty close but not quite. My T110E3's 375 APCR pen can bounce of of medium tanks if I get a bad angle or hit.
Old 2013-08-22, 21:00   Link #9369
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Any shell that hits an angle over 90| is an immediate autobounce, no matter if it has a lot of pen.

Stupid client, downloading at 100 kb/s. This stupid connection is supposed to be over 6 mb/s. At this rate I'll have the game next week.
Old 2013-08-22, 21:06   Link #9370
Mow Yun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
Any shell that hits an angle over 90| is an immediate autobounce, no matter if it has a lot of pen.

Stupid client, downloading at 100 kb/s. This stupid connection is supposed to be over 6 mb/s. At this rate I'll have the game next week.
Well yes, it's kind of impossible to hit at an angle over 90 degrees, that's against the laws of physics (laugh)

Autobounce is 70 degrees IIRC. I don't remember if it's 70 or 80 but I think it's 70.
Old 2013-08-22, 21:24   Link #9371
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

mainly applies to side scraping, LOL i hear some ppl bounce off an arty, but you never hear arty bouncing shot off of anyone, its either miss or hit for arty shots.

yeah i get occasional bounces when shooting gold too, but its alot less than shooting regular ap.
Old 2013-08-22, 21:41   Link #9372
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
mainly applies to side scraping, LOL i hear some ppl bounce off an arty, but you never hear arty bouncing shot off of anyone, its either miss or hit for arty shots.
But I did, and I believe I have seen some people talk about arty shot bouncing off a tank, especially to that T29's face.

Coming back to the game after 9 months, and I see that the players base is still the same as ever. Bad ones, that is.
Old 2013-08-22, 22:24   Link #9373
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

td mode arty, XD well those are the rare occasions, i still haven't seen arty go TD mode before yet, but i guess its becuz i play the end tier or starting tier (trolling) so its rare for me to actually see arty bounce shots... or rather have an arty player in one of my games bounce a shot. even before 8.6 came out, i've yet to see one bounce.
Old 2013-08-22, 22:29   Link #9374
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, back in 6.5 the T95 could bounce arty shells for the front, I've experienced it myself so....

Also speaking of TD mode arty, I remembered the time when I outmaneuvered a T28 with the S-51, and killed him afterwards. Everybody on his team laugh at it, and to add insult to the injury, I survived to the end of the battle.
Old 2013-08-22, 22:39   Link #9375
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well the T95 and the E3 do have the same armor values, they still make shooting gold from the front a pain to pen, especially T95 since its like a pan cake with a 155 gun, i hate going up against those tanks. americans always make those hard to kill tanks that are like bunkers from the front.
Old 2013-08-22, 22:47   Link #9376
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Well, the American's tank's faces are the thing I love the most about them. It's a wonderful thing since the M3 Lee, and up to the T32.

Quote:
td mode arty, XD well those are the rare occasions, i still haven't seen arty go TD mode before yet, but i guess its becuz i play the end tier or starting tier (trolling) so its rare for me to actually see arty bounce shots... or rather have an arty player in one of my games bounce a shot. even before 8.6 came out, i've yet to see one bounce.
Not even in TD mode, mind you. I was aiming from satellite view, and I did see my shot connect to the T29, but no damage. The only indicator is a sound of something bounced off the armor.

It's hard to see because most of the time the shot just came from above, but there are occasion that the tank are lining their face up with the shot trajectory.
Old 2013-08-22, 23:09   Link #9377
Gravitas Free Zone

Redshire annoys me greatly.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I'm starting to use HE a bit more than I used to, but that might be because I keep running into heavily-armored high-tier tanks that have 1% left that I might still bounce off of.
Old 2013-08-22, 23:55   Link #9378
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

i liked the lee more than before well that after watching GUP, the T32 was a great troll tank, until the part where AP rounds started bouncing more often.

T29 was an epic tank for its tier, its a got trollin tier 8 105 gun for a tier 7 tank, tho i never touch the tier V and VI heavies... i skipped them and went thru the jumbo line instead.

back when we had dragon's ridge or w/e, the T1 H was a freakin troll tank with its front armor, even heat derp from the M4, Pz4, and M10 bounced, even if i was below it and aiming for the lower plate of the tank.
Old 2013-08-23, 00:01   Link #9379
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

T29, I hate fighting those with the IS due to their troll armor.
The T1 HT is good fighting head on, but once an enemy gets in its back, it becomes scrap metal in seconds.
Old 2013-08-23, 00:18   Link #9380
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
The T1 HT is good fighting head on, but once an enemy gets in its back, it becomes scrap metal in seconds.
Or pretty much any shots into its very tall, very long sides... of course, a good T1HT driver will try to minimize the chances of that happening, but the tank is BIG.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks