AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-12-22, 05:23   Link #30081
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Watch me landing any of the Three SSR I have already NP5ed.
Old 2018-12-22, 06:23   Link #30082
McW
Canaan II When?

Why I have the feeling that a limited 5 stars only pool is not a good idea, because a lot of people want a chance to get non-limited too like Waver Tamamo, Cu Alter, or new and rare story locked like Sitonai.

Later half of 2018 is meh at the best in case on improvement.

1.Command Codes: What if I'm on a fight that the effect is a demerit for example a buff removal on a fight like NeroFest Gil, it make you eat NP spam and you need a specail item to remove it.

2.Event with Story Progress locked. I agreed with it because of spoilers but when the event comes there's no big spoiler of advanced story, so what's the point of the requirement even beyond Solomon.

3.NP Speed setting. Forcing you watch it on Normal speed first... WTF!? No record check of older servant if ever used NP so even Mash, Caster Cu and Caesar has to go through this...WTF!? And it's set on by default.

4.Bond Expansion. I use Max bond servant if I need to, the retirement thing I used to say it as a joke, so bond expansion... no need of it. And it's locked behind a lot of QP and limited item that allow you grind another 1M points...for 30 quartz...as if 30 quartz will give you something worth of about 2 to 3 month grinding.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-22, 12:37   Link #30083
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Rider Loli Da Vinci announced... for Arcade. As a welfare 4 star. We'll probably see her in the main game soon enough.
New Year GSSR is limiteds only in a big pool and costs 15 paid quartz just like in Anniv. I have 20 out of the 43 limiteds so there's a chance of a dupe but there's a chance to get the ones I want like Maid Alter, Semi, Nero Bride and Merlin.
Lastly, Kiyohime Berserker gets animation update. Her Extra attack was also shown and it was a new voice line so Taneda is definitely back in FGO. Expecting new voice lines as well when they update Marie and Mata Hari. Oh and Tamamo Cat animation update as well but it was announced before the stream instead.
They should have divided the pool by class at the very least. Also RIP, there goes my attempt to get Xiang Yu during the paid gacha since he isn't limited....
Old 2018-12-22, 12:46   Link #30084
Azurial

Got 17 SSR in da bank. I will be happy if i get either Skadi or Merlin XD at the same time i want Hokusai, Rider Alter or Okita Alter. is gonna be hard to decide if it seperated by class.
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-22, 13:03   Link #30085
IceHism

Chance of trolling is pretty high. I've done a few rolls on the appmedia simulator and i'm already terrored by my first 5 results.

Cleared the CQ in 5 turns, support skadi
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-22, 13:16   Link #30086
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Still, the paid gatcha is 15 Qurtz again. Pretty low price for the chance to get a limit servant you want. I planned to roll on Newy Year anyway so why not.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-23, 00:18   Link #30087
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
They should have divided the pool by class at the very least. Also RIP, there goes my attempt to get Xiang Yu during the paid gacha since he isn't limited....
Gotta make sure the odds of getting the popular 5-star servants are low.
Old 2018-12-23, 02:29   Link #30088
Exacro

Countless runs.....not even a single lotto CE dropped
Exacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-23, 03:22   Link #30089
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Recap time:

So, the event is done for me at least, since I won't have time for intensive farming past this stage, therefore its time to call it here

Compared to my result during Gilfes, this fell short, but I think it is respectable nonetheless. 80 boxes compared to 126 boxes opened, not bad.

The CE drops this year had been somewhat bad, only 3. I could have gone for +8 or +10 had there been more, but I had to stay at +5 instead. Oh well.

The real boon was getting enough MP for teatime, now my bond team can go all out

Speaking of Bond
Spoiler for I managed to hit a B A D E N D:

Guess I don't have to worry about the end of the world when an eldritch pig god watches over me for all of eternity.

This was the fastest bond that I completed, I usually take 8 to 9 months to get 1 bond completed, while BB only took 4 months by comparison. Will have to wait until I get a flame after I LB Arash and Waver first.

Spoiler for Also, first Gold NP5 from the gatcha, and for a limited servant as well:

Also, I leveled up everyone I own now. Setsubun rerun will be a walk in the park now. All's left now is maxing out some skills, but I will wait a bit before starting that. Those bones and fangs are precious afterall.
Old 2018-12-23, 04:00   Link #30090
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Gotta make sure the odds of getting the popular 5-star servants are low.
Looks to be a repeat of the 2017 anniversary GSSR, at least on paper since that one was just a big pool of every 5-star in the game.

Looking forward to the GSSR on NA for now, so many good choices since my roster is still lacking. And what they're going to cook up for the New Year's banner given it was modified into the Thanksgiving banner already.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-23, 04:53   Link #30091
Ayato_kanzaki

On global, I had saved for Merlin for a few months now, accumulated 90 tickets and 180 SQ. I got spooked by quite a few random 4* and Arjuna giving me false hope, and got Merlin on the very last famn ticket, while I was fuming at this shitty gacha. FGO redeemed.
Ayato_kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 19:08   Link #30092
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Recap time:

So, the event is done for me at least, since I won't have time for intensive farming past this stage, therefore its time to call it here

Compared to my result during Gilfes, this fell short, but I think it is respectable nonetheless. 80 boxes compared to 126 boxes opened, not bad.

The CE drops this year had been somewhat bad, only 3. I could have gone for +8 or +10 had there been more, but I had to stay at +5 instead. Oh well.

The real boon was getting enough MP for teatime, now my bond team can go all out

Speaking of Bond
Spoiler for I managed to hit a B A D E N D:

Guess I don't have to worry about the end of the world when an eldritch pig god watches over me for all of eternity.

This was the fastest bond that I completed, I usually take 8 to 9 months to get 1 bond completed, while BB only took 4 months by comparison. Will have to wait until I get a flame after I LB Arash and Waver first.

Spoiler for Also, first Gold NP5 from the gatcha, and for a limited servant as well:

Also, I leveled up everyone I own now. Setsubun rerun will be a walk in the park now. All's left now is maxing out some skills, but I will wait a bit before starting that. Those bones and fangs are precious afterall.

It's 'cause of lunatics like you that DW figured it's OK to make people open 19 boxes in order to buy out the shop and do all the EX missions.

I never went above 9 boxes in the past, and life was relaxing that way, darnit.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 23:06   Link #30093
MartianMage

@Arabesque

good job on the event!

---
As for me I've had some really shitty luck with the CEs which really hampered my box farming... used up all apples(including the bronze from boxes) and this is my final tally:

Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 23:12   Link #30094
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Got to 44 boxes and 4200 towels left to roll. The highest I reached from all the lottery events. Managed to max the Teatime CE finally. And Arash is at bond 10, my 6th one after a really long time of not actually maxing bond for anyone. Still have some gold Servants not yet leveled but I did managed to level plenty that I wanted. Gonna finish the rest of the free quests of SIN before farming in Azur Lane event.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 00:55   Link #30095
MartianMage

Something nice: https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...christmas_eve/
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 02:11   Link #30096
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

That was really nice

Merry Christmas everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
It's 'cause of lunatics like you that DW figured it's OK to make people open 19 boxes in order to buy out the shop and do all the EX missions.

I never went above 9 boxes in the past, and life was relaxing that way, darnit.
lmao, I only became this type of lunatic because of how good the raffles are compared to the usual drops and events

I wonder how would you quantify those who do 6 times or 10 times that amount, with 600 to 1000 boxes farmed

I managed to farm a bit more, but not much, so the total should 89 boxes now. Guess I made life a bit harder again for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
@Arabesque

good job on the event!
Thanks!

The main draw here were the bones really, so I'm glad I managed to stockpile them so they would be enough to max out 2 servants.

Man, everyone needs calcium in this game badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
As for me I've had some really shitty luck with the CEs which really hampered my box farming... used up all apples(including the bronze from boxes) and this is my final tally:

Good job!

I used my bronze, silver, gold and rainbow apples to manage to make it to the final tally, partly because the CE drops had not been as generous as it was on my end during Gilfes. only a +5 drop bonus for the majority of the farming while I was bonding with BB, and then a +7 when I changed teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Got to 44 boxes and 4200 towels left to roll. The highest I reached from all the lottery events. Managed to max the Teatime CE finally. And Arash is at bond 10, my 6th one after a really long time of not actually maxing bond for anyone. Still have some gold Servants not yet leveled but I did managed to level plenty that I wanted. Gonna finish the rest of the free quests of SIN before farming in Azur Lane event.
Good work on the event!

I don't know how anyone can farm another gatcha/mobage tbh. I had to drop the English FGO because I don't have the time to play it and JP at the same time. Same with stuff like BBS or FE.
Old 2018-12-25, 10:06   Link #30097
McW
Canaan II When?

Event Recap: N` of Boxes, QP exchange, Apples remain in stock, Total Martha CE get.

Images
a

I just notice today that Quetzalcoalt is a green eye blonde, so I recalled that Central America Indians believed that light color eyes and hairs belong to the gods or people with high divinity. In fact a lot of them welcomed the Spanish like gods. So logical design for FGO Quetz?

@Arabesque

You're not lunatic, you're average. I watch a guy on YT livesteam 500 boxes. BTW I think you're not on my FL, I keep 10 open spot on my FL since the friends expansion. Can I add you? If so PM me your code.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 12:06   Link #30098
Rizare

60 boxes not only because I didn't feel like playing too much with finals and good nodes coming late, but also because I still have too much QP hoarded. For perspective on this, I was forced to grail Lelouch earlier than I wanted to. After redeeming towels and belts for QPs, I was at 997.5m QP.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 12:10   Link #30099
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Event Recap: N` of Boxes, QP exchange, Apples remain in stock, Total Martha CE get.

Images
a

I just notice today that Quetzalcoalt is a green eye blonde, so I recalled that Central America Indians believed that light color eyes and hairs belong to the gods or people with high divinity. In fact a lot of them welcomed the Spanish like gods. So logical design for FGO Quetz?

@Arabesque

You're not lunatic, you're average. I watch a guy on YT livesteam 500 boxes. BTW I think you're not on my FL, I keep 10 open spot on my FL since the friends expansion. Can I add you? If so PM me your code.
I also tend to disagree. 500 boxes is pushing it depending on what the player's goals are for the gatcha. DW may think that it's too "easy" and make it harder for the next group.
Old 2018-12-25, 12:37   Link #30100
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Only 15 boxes for me.

What do you guys do to all those gold Exp cards you get from the lottery? Do you just burn it all?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon