AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-10-02, 03:59   Link #31601
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

61 boxes with 8.5k tickets to open. The most I've farmed of lotto events thanks to the optimization of the game and the new mechanic for farming the same nodes. Still less than what others did but I dont play very hard since I have other things to play. I managed to level a lot of Servants and max out some skills so it was a great event. The CQs were as bullshit as last year's. It's not the mechanics that can screw you but the random crits. Still managed to beat them all along with last year's because I wanted to flex my Merlin. Still, the best units this year turned out to be QSH and Arjuna Alter. They saved my butt in most CQs. Along with Skadi being the Quick Queen, LB Kings are really great units. Except for Ivan. Poor Ivan.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-02, 06:53   Link #31602
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Only cleared 27 boxes

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-02, 06:55   Link #31603
Rizare

100 boxes when I expected 50. Currently at 911m QP with 10 boxes opened, so it looks like I'll have to max Sheherazade skills and be forced to grail for QP sink. That's why I wished pick SR campaign would be after Gilfest if DW kept doing that.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-02, 14:57   Link #31604
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

13 boxes, yeah...I wasn't that motivated to do it + RL stuff.
Old 2019-10-02, 15:53   Link #31605
Rasen

I'm at a piddly 20 boxes + 3000 points saved up.

I am perpetually surprised at how much grinding you guys are able to do. Please tell me there's a macro or something you whipped up to reach those crazy numbers. (No wonder so many of you guys can e-sports. You actually have the billions and trillions of QP and mats necessary to max them all) I will be surprisingly pleased if I managed to max awaken all my Servants. (Just Chen Gong, Mozart, and Paris left!)

That being said, was able to clear all the CQ, so that's put me in a not terrible place for when Atlantis starts.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-02, 18:18   Link #31606
Rizare

No, I do it the hard way and manually 3-turns to farm and also keep tapping the 10-rolls button to redeem kujis for box loots. Pretty sure for people that use emulators, they likely use macro ontop of having way faster loading time compared to Android.

Meanwhile here, because of my bad luck with SSR, I had to waste 21 grails on Jeanne and both Kiyohime for QP drain along with maxing out Mordred and MHXA during Gilfest and Scheherazade after the event. I have 300+ diamonds which is at least 150m QP but they're wasted unless I roll a SSR and can max all skills easily.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-03, 00:20   Link #31607
McW
Canaan II When?

Didn't grind much, I had around 315 golden apples and brought it to 278. Around 2 hours playtime per day while casually doing something else at the same time, each 40AP run lasts 6 to 9 turns since I have no Skadi on my acc to run the Skardi System.

The last new servant I rolled I still had the free ascension thing around, so I have no choice that stockpile the Exp in the second archive (Which is full 600/600 right now), gift box (over 200) and inventory (490/500)... I have no idea what to with all that...
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-03, 02:31   Link #31608
cyberdemon

Oh that disappointing feeling when you get a gold ring and think you’ll get Parvati but turns out to be a saber so you get excited thinking it is Altria but turns out to just be Suzuka Gozen
Old 2019-10-03, 03:02   Link #31609
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Oh that disappointing feeling when you get a gold ring and think you’ll get Parvati but turns out to be a saber so you get excited thinking it is Altria but turns out to just be Suzuka Gozen
Same here. Got the gold ring, expected Parvati, is a saber, expects Arturia, but no, it turned out to be Sumanai.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-03, 09:33   Link #31610
XFire
150% done

I spent some tickets going after Parvati, and for some reason I got.....Arjuna.

Wut.

Still got Par later on though.
Old 2019-10-03, 11:45   Link #31611
darkofficer
just a devil

spend 10 tickets on ce and 3 stars and one 10 roll i got parvati

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-03, 21:20   Link #31612
bakato

This isn't fair. Why isn't NA getting the anime campaign instead of this dumb blu-ray?
Old 2019-10-03, 22:21   Link #31613
MartianMage

NA always gets late campaigns... besides the Babylonia anime campaign has CEs not yet released in NA like Starry Nights and Bittersweet.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-04, 08:53   Link #31614
IceHism

147 boxes on 1 account, 76 on another. The box was pretty bad so I didn’t grind too hard for my standards. Saving those apples for Christmas. Satisfied with what I’ve got tho. The CQs were easier for me this time around since I think there’s a lot less rng compared to last year.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-04, 12:14   Link #31615
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
This isn't fair. Why isn't NA getting the anime campaign instead of this dumb blu-ray?
Prob I bet because there is a level somewhere that requires Parvati to easily clear.
Old 2019-10-05, 16:52   Link #31616
Homura7

Why is that I get in JP the servants I can't pull in EN. First it was Gilgamesh, and now Ishtar showed up.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-05, 21:46   Link #31617
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
Why is that I get in JP the servants I can't pull in EN. First it was Gilgamesh, and now Ishtar showed up.
Maybe your luck is better on the JP server.
Old 2019-10-06, 01:30   Link #31618
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Yesss....thank you anime for the free Starry Nights....More color CEs are always good
Old 2019-10-07, 13:16   Link #31619
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Since Enkidu is on rate-up, I gave it a try and did a few rolls.

While using tickets, I got rainbow sparks, and I got...

Spoiler for ticket pull:

Well, that's another SSR at NP2

I also pulled Caster Gil during a 10 spin. I heard he isn't as arrogant as his Archer version, but he still calls us mongrel...some things never change
Old 2019-10-08, 13:58   Link #31620
InfinityDragonGod

NA:
Shimousa Chapter has been announced for October 10!
Make sure to turn your sound on because you will be able to replay certain battle cutscenes.

Excited to roll for Inferno!

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon