AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-10-13, 02:48   Link #1221
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
I have a question, I'm a free-to-play player, and I have 16000 Primogems with 20 Intertwined Fates left from my previous pulls, and I have the guarantee to get Furina when I pull in her Banner next month. Here is the question: is worth it to use the 20 Intertwined Fates I have on me now to try my luck and get Venti with the guarantee or should I save all of my resources for Furina?.
Do you know how many pulls it has been since your last 5-star?

I would estimate that it will take about 80 pulls to get a 5-star (although in practice it's usually more around 76/77 for me, and a few times I've been lucky). So if you just previously got an off-banner 5-star and haven't rolled at all since, you'll probably need most of that reserve just to hit pity (again, unless you're lucky). If you happen to be lucky and use up your guarantee on a different banner, you won't have enough reserve left if you lose the next 50/50, assuming you stay pure F2P (no Welkins/BP).

Unless, of course, you'd be okay with a scenario where you get Venti and wait on Furina 'till the rerun, but it sounds like your goal is more to get Furina, so in that case I'd just hold off for now and not risk it.
Old 2023-10-13, 04:49   Link #1222
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
I have a question, I'm a free-to-play player, and I have 16000 Primogems with 20 Intertwined Fates left from my previous pulls, and I have the guarantee to get Furina when I pull in her Banner next month. Here is the question: is worth it to use the 20 Intertwined Fates I have on me now to try my luck and get Venti with the guarantee or should I save all of my resources for Furina?.
it usually takes between 60-80 pulls to trigger a 5 star character. So if you are not guaranteed by the time Furina appears, there's a chance you won't get her. If you want her to come home, then don't lose that guarantee. But if you like Venti more, then pull for him.

hmm, on lucky pulls. Pretty much my luckiest 5 star pull is Nilou. Got her with just one 10-pull, no pity build up, just a raw 10-pull after losing a 50/50. I guess she really wanted to go home to my account (^^). Btw, this luck happened to me only once in the span of more than 2 years playing the game.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-10-13 at 05:19.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-13, 08:46   Link #1223
GDB

Quote:
Would you be okay with getting Venti and not getting Furina? Because that's what you'd be risking.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-13, 23:26   Link #1224
haseo0408

Thank you so much for all the advice guys, after considering all you have told me and looking at my record of pulls (got Jean 5 pulls ago and that gave me the guarantee) I decided to wait to get Venti next rerun and give all my resources to Furina. I love her personality and design, if 10% of the rumors I've read are true then she's going to be a force to be reckoned with, a great healer and great damage dealer is a winner in my books.

I play everyday, and complete all events and quests, free to play, with only the Blessing of the Welking Moon for a little boost but still, there's no way the number of primogens will guarantee Furina in the time left tp version 4.2.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-15, 08:16   Link #1225
Liddo-kun
is this so?

you're welcome. Try to get Furina signature weapon as well. She will be stronger that way.

I'm completely f2p. Never spent money in the game, except for internet bills and electricity.
Old 2023-10-15, 17:52   Link #1226
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
you're welcome. Try to get Furina signature weapon as well. She will be stronger that way.

I'm completely f2p. Never spent money in the game, except for internet bills and electricity.

Do you think her signature weapon would be worth it? I mean, if I'm lucky I could get Furina in my firsts pulls and save the rest to get Navia that should release in the next version.
Old 2023-10-15, 18:27   Link #1227
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It is too early to tell if it is worth or not because we had cases where characters had last minute changes compared to what was in the beta. As such, it is a bit pointless to talk about the usefulness of the character or their weapon before their spec are actually revealed.

Also, remember that no matter how lucky you can be with a character banner, weapon banner is a different beast due to the 32.5% chance to get what you want. So you have to accept the risk of losing 2 pity (thus preparing something like 180 rolls for a weapon), otherwise you will waste the points you get from the path system.
Old 2023-10-15, 19:36   Link #1228
GDB

Quote:
Do you think her signature weapon would be worth it? I mean, if I'm lucky I could get Furina in my firsts pulls and save the rest to get Navia that should release in the next version.
Currently, pending any updates that have come that I missed in the past 48h or that might come between now and her release, it isn't worth it.

It sounds like you're a newer player, so you wouldn't have Festering Desire, but even so the fishing reward sword or Favonius Sword should suffice for her. The increase her signature gives isn't enough to justify the cost to roll for it.

If you decide later on down the line that the f2p options aren't working for you, then you can roll for it on her rerun. Her rerun should also have a better secondary weapon, because Baizhu's green donut is one of the worst weapons something can share a banner with.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-15, 20:12   Link #1229
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well currently on the Genshin leaks subreddits her weapon is a bit controversial due to apparent ER issues since it isn't entirely clear what her ER requirements are.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-16, 00:54   Link #1230
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Currently, pending any updates that have come that I missed in the past 48h or that might come between now and her release, it isn't worth it.

It sounds like you're a newer player, so you wouldn't have Festering Desire, but even so the fishing reward sword or Favonius Sword should suffice for her. The increase her signature gives isn't enough to justify the cost to roll for it.

If you decide later on down the line that the f2p options aren't working for you, then you can roll for it on her rerun. Her rerun should also have a better secondary weapon, because Baizhu's green donut is one of the worst weapons something can share a banner with.
Thanks for all the info guys! I think I'll wait until after I get Furina to see how good her weapon is. And yes, I don't have Festering Desire, I don't think I qualify as a newer player anymore, I started playing 12 days before the game's First Anniversary, and time does fly. My interest in Navia is that not only her design is great but I don't have 5 Star Geo Characters, every time Zhnogli's Banner is up there is another character I want more and I lose the chance in 4.0, I have not played in 1 month and a half because my previous phone died, I was desperate for new characters so I blew all my primogems on the first banner and I indeed got lucky, I got Yelan and Leyney one after the other but my luck ran out with Zhongli and I got Jean but now I have the guaranteed.
Old 2023-10-16, 07:07   Link #1231
Liddo-kun
is this so?

actually, feels like I had more luck on Weapon banner than Character banner. The past character banner pulls I did have been 7 losses on the 50/50, distributed among three servers, made me hate Tighnari so much (lol). The only way I got characters the past several months have been all through guarantee.

in weapon banner, whenever a 5 star weapon appeared, it's what I wanted. Although to be fair, did only a few attempts in weapon banner. And those times I pulled, and did not get any 5 star can be counted as "losses".

USA server.

20 pulls in Ayaka banner for Mistsplitter. Got only 4 star weapons. (building up pity)
40 pulls in Yoimiya banner for Thundering Pulse. Got only 4 star weapons. (building up pity)
20 pulls in Childe banner for Polar Star. Got Polar Star = so happy. It works well with my explorer Faruzan. Will pass it later on to Ganyu for use in Spiral Abyss, when Faruzan reach Friendship 10. (pity reset)
10 pulls in Hu Tao banner for Homa = got only a 4 star. (building up pity again)

Europe server

28 pulls in Nahida banner = got A Thousand Floating Dreams. Surprised a 5 star appeared so early. It has a lot of Elemental mastery which works well with Nahida. (pity reset)

Asia server

10 pulls in Hu Tao banner = got only 4 star weapon.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-10-16 at 07:28. Reason: checked Europe weapon history
Old 2023-10-16, 17:57   Link #1232
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I think there are enough data around, parsed result with websites such as paimon.moe and the in-game details to confirm the rates. Beyond that, personal experience is trivial given the nature of small sample, even if we consider whales/leviathan spenders. So let's leave it at that.
And to be quite honest, I don't think posting about pulls is anything interesting as it doesn't contribute to any kind of discussion past one's luck or bad luck, unless it involves inquiries such as haseo's.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2023-10-17 at 09:17.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-17, 18:52   Link #1233
haseo0408

Wow, I have pulled the weapon banner only once, my final 10 pulls when I just got Raiden Shogun on her first rerun, I got her signature weapon just like that! I think I used all the year's worth of luck on those 10 pulls.
Old 2023-10-18, 04:24   Link #1234
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Wow, I have pulled the weapon banner only once, my final 10 pulls when I just got Raiden Shogun on her first rerun, I got her signature weapon just like that! I think I used all the year's worth of luck on those 10 pulls.
congrats on that very lucky pull. That is even luckier than my pull on Nahida's weapon. Hmm, share some of that luck on me? Also pulling for Raiden's weapon, when her banner appear again. Just kidding.

ok, just a few more weeks before Furina.. time to work on some more gems.

_____

edit:

asking people who have Fischl. Which weapon is better for physical Fischl...Rust or Mitternachts Waltz?

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-10-18 at 05:10.
Old 2023-10-18, 07:34   Link #1235
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

At equal refinement level, Mitternachts Waltz is overall superior to rust (Rust is slightly better just for her normal attacks, but MW bonus compensate that with better damage with OZ). That said, MW is arguably much harder to have it at higher refinement compared to rust, and it is subpar on other archers assuming you upgrade Fischl with something else like Thundering Pulse or Polar Star.
Old 2023-10-18, 08:05   Link #1236
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I see.. info appreciated. Well, gonna use the Waltz on my Fischl in Asia server.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-10-18 at 17:05. Reason: added pic
Old 2023-10-29, 02:15   Link #1237
Liddo-kun
is this so?

coop vs. Ysent with another friend.
no food buff, no food heal.

Aeriss characters: Childe and Zhongli
my characters: Hu Tao and Diona

Old 2023-11-05, 01:09   Link #1238
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Furina teaser.

______

japanese

Old 2023-11-05, 05:27   Link #1239
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Furina teaser.
I think I (maybe) getting pretty close to putting together all the pieces of the puzzle for how the story will play out, and this teaser is definitely laying out a few more hints. Looking forward to seeing how the story plays out in a few days. All in all, I think their overall plan to structure this whole questline like a mystery novel is pretty well done on the whole, at least so far -- we'll see if they strike the landing.
Old 2023-11-06, 09:59   Link #1240
Liddo-kun
is this so?

hmm, cannot comment on that yet. Have not started any archon quest in Fontaine. Have finished Sumeru, but cannot start Fontaine because I need to catch up with a lot of time limited events in Star Rail. Can only do dailies and consume resin in Genshin for now.

on another thing. Have finally got my Dehya to 90. Yeah, I know she's nerfed and the damage isn't much. But she's plenty fun to play. I pilot her in farming Blue and Gold leylines in Fontaine -- in preparation for levelling up Furina and Charlotte.

Dehya mows down meks (except for the big one), churls, and treasure hoarders. It's also fun fighting the water elementals, but they have so much hp, it takes all the punches from Dehya's burst to kill one. I let Raiden handle the shellfish, since they are sort of fire resistant.

edit: question to other Dehya users. Which did you decide to have more of? HP or ATK? Mine currently has 31k hp and 1,975 atk.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-11-06 at 10:28.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact