AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2017-01-15, 10:18   Link #19561
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

現在「艦これ」運営鎮守府では、冬イベント2017:期間限定海域を実装準備を進めています。同作戦開始は 、来月二月前半を予定しています。冬イベ2017では、「朝風」らと共に第五駆逐隊を編制した、彼女たちの 妹となる駆逐艦娘も一隻、新艦娘として実装投入予定です。お楽しみに!

https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...48700115714052

Hatakaze or Matsukaze to be introduced in the Winter event. I wonder who would voice her; the current Kamikaze girls are voiced by veteran VAs so would they continue the trend? =3

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 13:16   Link #19562
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
現在「艦これ」運営鎮守府では、冬イベント2017:期間限定海域を実装準備を進めています。同作戦開始は 、来月二月前半を予定しています。冬イベ2017では、「朝風」らと共に第五駆逐隊を編制した、彼女たちの 妹となる駆逐艦娘も一隻、新艦娘として実装投入予定です。お楽しみに!

https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...48700115714052

Hatakaze or Matsukaze to be introduced in the Winter event. I wonder who would voice her; the current Kamikaze girls are voiced by veteran VAs so would they continue the trend? =3
I'm very much leaning towards Matsukaze being the one introduced: not only does Asakaze directly mention her by name 4 times in her normal lines, Asakaze also provides a physical description of Matsukaze - wearing a hat - which likely means they already have a design for her.

In contrast, Asakaze mentions Hatakaze only once in her normal lines, and her seasonal also makes note that Hatakaze doesn't handle winter well and would come out once its warmer, making me believe that they're reserving Hatakaze for Spring.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 14:21   Link #19563
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Still need Yūnagi, the ninth of the Kamikaze-class to complete Mikawa's force at Savo Island (the only destroyer he brought).
Old 2017-01-15, 16:01   Link #19564
Academus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
If I may ask some more questions guys, now that I'm getting the hang of this whole farming 1-5 and 3-2-A affair:
1- what do the numbers next to the carriers equipment slots mean? My Akagi has 20-20-32-10 written next to her little planes so I assume it's something related to air combat?
2- how do I upgrade equipment? I saw screenshots of people with kai planes (like Klash did up here)
3- is the best way to farm submarines the first three nodes of 1-5? Got only one in ages, I'd like some more for 3-2 grinding
4- ...what's an orel and why should I cruise it? I googled it and if I got it correctly it's some form of resource farming and everyone is talking about how to do it efficiently, but for some reason I mostly got... submarine memes? w
1. That number indicates the number of planes a slot carry. Obviously, the same plane will perform better in a bigger slot, however there's also a system called aircraft proficiency which provides a flat bonus ie its effect doesn't scale with slot size, which is one of the reasons why we now put fighters in the smaller slots.

2. You need Akashi to enable that. She drops at boss node in 1-5, 2-5, etc, and typically also in event maps.

3. You should go all the way to the boss in 1-5. 8% drop rate of SS there.

4. Orel cruising means sending SS to 2-3. SS have low consumption, and in 2-3 you're guaranteed to hit at least one resources node. Depends on the number of SS, it is possible to run a surplus. Additionally, the enemy composition in 2-3 is also conductive to completing a variety of daily and weekly missions there, and a SS fleet is a cheap but effective way to go about it.

17 Winter 17 Spring
16 Winter: E1&2 E3 Spring: Prep E7 Summer: Prep E1&2 16 Fall
15 Winter: E1&2 E5 Spring: Prep E6 Summer: Prep E7 Fall: Prep E5
14 Summer: E6 Fall: E4
Academus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-16, 11:57   Link #19565
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Got it, thank you guys. By the way Academus I read your event guide in your signature, deeply informative and helpful, I'll be sure to follow it for the next event which will be my first (I hope I'll manage to be in a decent shape by then), thank you.

One thing I always wondered: how do experienced players figure out branching rules? Do they just go by trial and error until something works and build percentages from there?
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-16, 11:58   Link #19566
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Trial and Error, correlated with map descriptions and possible history relevancy of some ships.
Old 2017-01-16, 15:34   Link #19567
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
Got it, thank you guys. By the way Academus I read your event guide in your signature, deeply informative and helpful, I'll be sure to follow it for the next event which will be my first (I hope I'll manage to be in a decent shape by then), thank you.

One thing I always wondered: how do experienced players figure out branching rules? Do they just go by trial and error until something works and build percentages from there?
What Klashikari said, although you shouldn't take the branching rules for events too seriously at first as the Wiki often states them totally wrong - as seen in the last event.
I had to make like 2 or so correction shouts on the wiki last one because said formations went anywhere but where the english wiki claimed it would.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-16, 21:50   Link #19568
Academus

For me, mainly I read event map info from the following sources in order:

1. Akankore doorblog, run by a famous frontliner. He killed AA Hime without debuff, then went back and discovered the debuff mechanics.
2. Kancolle doorblog, a respected blog which aggregate info from comments with original research.
3. JP wikiwiki, obviously.
4. Kancolle discussion threads in other forums. Himeuta and Chinese forums in particular.

These're most likely Wikia's sources as well, but without error and bias introduced by Wikia

17 Winter 17 Spring
16 Winter: E1&2 E3 Spring: Prep E7 Summer: Prep E1&2 16 Fall
15 Winter: E1&2 E5 Spring: Prep E6 Summer: Prep E7 Fall: Prep E5
14 Summer: E6 Fall: E4
Academus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 20:39   Link #19569
cloud04
Scanlator

is there any use for the Construction Corp other than unlocking land base for 6-5? planing to give it a shot right now
Old 2017-01-18, 20:45   Link #19570
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Not right now.
Personally I bought my first one to be able to build jets.
S ranking 6-3 three times sounds too much of a pain in the backside.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-24, 20:25   Link #19571
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

A first glimpse of Arashio K2:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-25, 04:38   Link #19572
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

We're getting a new quest for this update, rewards furniture, a furniture fairy, and a reinforcement expansion.

They're also adding new matchmaking options for players to choose in PvP it looks like:
  • Old Mode, aka the mode we know
  • "2nd Group" PvP matching, which pits weaker fleets against you
  • "1st Group" PvP matching which pits you against stronger fleets for greater exp gain
Also, Libeccio is now a permanent drop from 4-5, and Zara is now available from LSC!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2017-01-25, 05:17   Link #19573
cloud04
Scanlator

must say, asashio looks more mature now
Spoiler:
Old 2017-01-25, 05:34   Link #19574
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

You mean Arashio

Though yes, she's become worthy of going to jail for

Old 2017-01-25, 05:42   Link #19575
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Akatsuki, were you even trying? Both Asashio and Arashio Lady-ed you out!
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-25, 05:48   Link #19576
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Wow, Arashio has basically become my favourite Asashio-class girl.

She traded the spats for the pantyhose. Such lady.
Old 2017-01-25, 05:56   Link #19577
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Akatsuki, were you even trying? Both Asashio and Arashio Lady-ed you out!
Actually, that just adds to Akatsuki's charm doesn't it: the girl who wants to be a lady and yet falls just short off the mark?

Though Asashio and now Arashio have become incredibly dangerous upon getting their Kai Ni's... I am waiting to see what Michishio will look upon her K2

Old 2017-01-25, 06:06   Link #19578
Azurial

what is ARA-SHIO she's so mature now she looks like Haruna 2.0 now, while looking at my Arashio is still lvl 34 fuck me got some training to do XD

rsc are ok for event about 900 bucket, 220k+ Fuel, 220k Bullet, 250k+ Steel and 130k+ Bauxite

EDIT: RIP BP was saving it for Yamashiro i guess ima give it to Ara-shio first i guess
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-25, 06:07   Link #19579
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

What's going on with her searchlight? Looks like it has a grenade pin in it.
Old 2017-01-25, 06:13   Link #19580
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
What's going on with her searchlight? Looks like it has a grenade pin in it.
Crime prevention buzzer. Because, pedos. Everywhere.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls