AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-01, 22:02   Link #2781
Johnny
Working the bags...

I've seen ch 88 and I don't see any of this, were still in the dark. Some of you should start up your own conspiracy theory newspaper. It be an interesting read...

However, if anyone thinks Eba is not sincere or ever was sincere with her feelings for Haruto. I have some offshore oil wells in the Gulf of Mexico I'll sell reeeaaallly cheap...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 22:24   Link #2782
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I've seen ch 88 and I don't see any of this, were still in the dark. Some of you should start up your own conspiracy theory newspaper. It be an interesting read...

However, if anyone thinks Eba is not sincere or ever was sincere with her feelings for Haruto. I have some offshore oil wells in the Gulf of Mexico I'll sell reeeaaallly cheap...
wait.... how did you manage to get those concessions? if those holes are dry... then forget it....

back on topic:
i think she loves him.... but has to let him go for reasons not yet known... we cant just bullshit our way theorizing shit and stuff.....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 22:28   Link #2783
KrimzonStriker

Nooo, Kazama!! Why did you jinx us with the best-friend for life line Haruto??
Old 2010-05-01, 22:31   Link #2784
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
back on topic:
i think she loves him.... but has to let him go for reasons not yet known... we cant just bullshit our way theorizing shit and stuff.....
Yeah. Seo must know that if what Yuzuki says is true then if he gets them back together it will just lose the respects of a lot of readers who feel it would be too forced that way.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 22:51   Link #2785
seven|x_x
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノ​ヽノ \ / \

meh. i dont think we'll see much of eba for a while... definitely not until haruto is in a new relationship.

i see the start of a relationship happening at the hospital that they'll probably be at next chapter.
seven|x_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 22:57   Link #2786
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven|x_x View Post
meh. i dont think we'll see much of eba for a while... definitely not until haruto is in a new relationship.

i see the start of a relationship happening at the hospital that they'll probably be at next chapter.
here's an idea brought up on another forum. Kazama just gets up and tries to play off the fainting spell and tries to drive Haruto home but he loses consciousness again and they crash and Haruto is badly injured though not fatal. It's a good way to bring back the Hiroshima gang who would be worried about it and maybe even Yuzuki would end up so worried about Haruto that she finds herself going there.
Old 2010-05-01, 23:21   Link #2787
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Just read 88.

Frak...Kazama very well might be the boyfriend. Yuzuki is going out with him because he is sick and all. Frak, I really hope that's not it.

Let's say farewell to Yuzuki and find Shiho again.

Another two week break! The agony!!
Old 2010-05-01, 23:31   Link #2788
disposablehero92
The Gravewalker

[QUOTE=DragoZERO;3030696]Just read 88.

Frak...Kazama very well might be the boyfriend. Yuzuki is going out with him because he is sick and all. Frak, I really hope that's not it.

Let's say farewell to Yuzuki and find Shiho again.

Another two week break! The agony!![/
QUOTE]

wait what? why ANOTHER 2 week break!? hasn't he stalled enough? to leave on yet ANOTHER cliff-hanger?

Old 2010-05-01, 23:33   Link #2789
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by disposablehero92 View Post
wait what? why ANOTHER 2 week break!? hasn't he stalled enough? to leave on yet ANOTHER cliff-hanger?

next week is golden week. That's why it is 2 weeks.
Old 2010-05-02, 00:19   Link #2790
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven|x_x View Post

Sounds like Suzuka all over again...
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 00:36   Link #2791
mammothb

oh, if we are going with the kazama is bf theory, that means haruto will soon find out who eba's bf is, since kazama will be hospitalized and eba will visit him..
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 03:05   Link #2792
cyberdemon

well if this chapter is any indication compared to Seo's previous works i think we'll get answers in the next chapter or 2. Seo doesn't seem to understand the meaning of 'moving on'. 'Moving on' just seems to be a word to move the plot forward. Yamato tries to move on with Honoka, he gets even closer to Suzuka as a result, this happens twice at that. Haruto starts feeling he's ready to move on with Nanami, he finds the letter and chases after Yuzuki. Now that Haruto is trying to move on from Yuzuki with Kazama collapsing you know there will be a major plot coming up that will just get him closer to Yuzuki and further from any other girl. Seo's version of moving on is to have a plot device happen to make them go right back to the one they are trying to move on from and be closer than ever.
Old 2010-05-02, 03:44   Link #2793
Sweeney
Outsider

For my i only want to know what 'll be going on, on the next chapters... Heh Now Kazama Issue has apeard. I won't be schocked if Kazama is that boyfriend Eba ... ehh it's pissed me off ;p but i want to know how it 'll end ;p
Sweeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 04:08   Link #2794
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

That was a pretty awesome bro chapter. The whole talk on friends for life really put a smile on my face, though the what's happening to Kazama is pretty . With so much focus on how ill he is, it really does make one think that he is Eba's boyfriend and she's with him because of his state. The speculation does make a lot more sense now. Also, i don't know why so many people are annoyed at that idea coming true.

& of course i must mention how Nagoshi's blush was pretty damn adorable.
Old 2010-05-02, 05:26   Link #2795
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
well if this chapter is any indication compared to Seo's previous works i think we'll get answers in the next chapter or 2. Seo doesn't seem to understand the meaning of 'moving on'. 'Moving on' just seems to be a word to move the plot forward. Yamato tries to move on with Honoka, he gets even closer to Suzuka as a result, this happens twice at that. Haruto starts feeling he's ready to move on with Nanami, he finds the letter and chases after Yuzuki. Now that Haruto is trying to move on from Yuzuki with Kazama collapsing you know there will be a major plot coming up that will just get him closer to Yuzuki and further from any other girl. Seo's version of moving on is to have a plot device happen to make them go right back to the one they are trying to move on from and be closer than ever.
Seo does understand how to "move on," but for some reason only the girls get to do that when they get dumped by the main. Honoka moved on after Yamato broke up with her, and she became very likable.

On the other hand, Seo's main protagonist always has to end up with the girl he first laid eyes on (flashbacks and background meetings don't count), since Seo seems to believe in the "love at first sight" nonsense. Just like Yamato ended up with Suzuka, Haruto is going to end up with Eba.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2010-05-02 at 06:35.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 10:56   Link #2796
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
oh, if we are going with the kazama is bf theory, that means haruto will soon find out who eba's bf is, since kazama will be hospitalized and eba will visit him..
Ah, that is right. That would be a real kicker for Haruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
That was a pretty awesome bro chapter. The whole talk on friends for life really put a smile on my face, though the what's happening to Kazama is pretty . With so much focus on how ill he is, it really does make one think that he is Eba's boyfriend and she's with him because of his state. The speculation does make a lot more sense now. Also, i don't know why so many people are annoyed at that idea coming true.

& of course i must mention how Nagoshi's blush was pretty damn adorable.
It does make sense now. Before it sounded like it came from right field or something.

And Seo is really, really good with his cute blushes. But Nagoshi is mad funny, thinking he is depressed because she dumped him!
Old 2010-05-02, 14:31   Link #2797
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for :
it has happened in many manga. it is a plot used a lot in manga. The "pity" angle is powerful.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 15:26   Link #2798
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
it has happened in many manga. it is a plot used a lot in manga. The "pity" angle is powerful.
And very retarded because you end up hurting someone whom you are supposed to love this way instead.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 15:36   Link #2799
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And Seo is really, really good with his cute blushes. But Nagoshi is mad funny, thinking he is depressed because she dumped him!
That wrong thought of her's just adds to how damn adorable she is.
Old 2010-05-02, 15:53   Link #2800
KrimzonStriker

Aha, I am not alone in my Nagoshi adoration after all!

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life