AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-20, 02:53   Link #761
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
now that that the volume 14 is over with such dramatic words from Azazel, many speculation can be done and look like this is about to turn really chaotic ..
I agree, the bad side of this is the fact that the main story won't resume, until volume 16, since volume 15 is going to be a side stories volume... but I have no doubt that the situation, in Romania is probably going to escalate to the point, where Rias, Kiba and Azazel will be forced to call for , Ise's, Gasper's and the rest of the Gremory team members support.
Old 2013-02-20, 06:53   Link #762
Tchadnis

In his afterword the author said again Orphis is a mascot that why she hide in the cloest .; o_O damm that kind of mean for a mascot if she has to hide..i can see many theories out of this soon too
Spoiler for :

i know some of our fellow menber will be happy about that one part..
Old 2013-02-20, 14:56   Link #763
WILD_LION

Someone think that the True Longinus will return ISE in the future?
Old 2013-02-20, 15:24   Link #764
NeutralZero

Now that Ravel is done... who would be the main focus of 16?
If they would be summon to Romania due to whatever reason the vamps have, hope the next one will be for Ross or Irina
Also what if the new leader of the vamp is the leader of the camilla faction?
Old 2013-02-20, 15:35   Link #765
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Now that Ravel is done... who would be the main focus of 16?
If they would be summon to Romania due to whatever reason the vamps have, hope the next one will be for Ross or Irina
Also what if the new leader of the vamp is the leader of the camilla faction?
Volume 16 will be about Gasper but the author might still improve some of the previous girl relation with Ise who know .. but the "hero"ine of next volume will be Gasper just like the author did for Kiba in volume 3
Old 2013-02-20, 15:52   Link #766
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
Volume 16 will be about Gasper but the author might still improve some of the previous girl relation with Ise who know .. but the "hero"ine of next volume will be Gasper just like the author did for Kiba in volume 3
Tchadnis, does it mean that Gasper relationsip with ISE will be better and he will control his powers?, like the Vol3 with Kiba, or Gasper will increase his relationsip with koneko, and ISE will lost Koneko.
Old 2013-02-20, 15:57   Link #767
NeutralZero

Gasper can be hook up to Valerie since they have that childhood friend going around...
Old 2013-02-20, 15:59   Link #768
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Gasper can be hook up to Valerie since they have that childhood friend going around...
But the author said that Koneko and Rias will be the heroines in vol 16.
Old 2013-02-20, 16:08   Link #769
NeutralZero

Yet Koneko already propose to Ise...
Old 2013-02-20, 16:15   Link #770
Newhope

Irina,Xenovia and Rossweisse are the main girls that need some more focus relationship wise and Koneko needs a power up big style.

After this volume I am pretty much certain that Ophis is going to officially join Ise harem at some point in the future, it'd be nice to see her as the main heroine for a few volumes.
Old 2013-02-20, 16:20   Link #771
Chris38

Judging from the context, in which Koneko and Rias, have been mentioned in the afterword, I would say that the author meant that Rias and Koneko will have a more active role in combat, probably by using their new moves / abilities, that they started to develop in volume 14, rather then romantic development.

Not to mention, both Rias and Koneko had a lot of romantic development already, while there are still a few of the main heroines in the harem, that hadn't had a lot of romantic development with Ise yet...

In other words, I assume that Rossweisse, Irina or Xenovia might be the most possible candidates that will get some romantic development with Ise, and since Xenovia has a pretty close relationship with Gasper, I assume that she might be the one, who will receive some romantic development in volume 16.
Old 2013-02-20, 16:49   Link #772
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
and since Xenovia has a pretty close relationship with Gasper, I assume that she might be the one, who will receive some romantic development in volume 16.
Doest it mean that gasper will win romantc points with Xenovia?
Old 2013-02-20, 16:53   Link #773
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Doest it mean that gasper will win romantc points with Xenovia?
No, what I meant to say is, since Gasper is going to be the main character of volume 16. It might be possible that, since Xenovia is always chasing Gasper around to train him, she might be the one who will be getting romantic development with Ise, in the same volume.
Old 2013-02-20, 17:27   Link #774
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
No, what I meant to say is, since Gasper is going to be the main character of volume 16. It might be possible that, since Xenovia is always chasing Gasper around to train him, she might be the one who will be getting romantic development with Ise, in the same volume.
Then, in the Vol16, the romantic moments will be with Xenovia and ISE while they help in gasper training, and Rias and Koneko will show us their result of the hard training?
Old 2013-02-20, 17:47   Link #775
WILD_LION

Does it means that the Arc4(Gasper arc) will be the End of this LN, and the Shiva Arc will be just an Extra?

Something like an Evil Dragon smells like they were added in quite late! Maybe you might be thinking like that when you were reading it, but I just used the secret setting which I though I wasn’t going to use. That’s because I didn’t expect it continue this far…… But please be rest assured. Even if Shiva arc doesn’t become possible, fourth story arc will end properly like how it should. I have already decided on the last part of the fourth story arc. If I was able to write the Shiva arc, please think of it as the extra stage.
Old 2013-02-20, 17:52   Link #776
Newhope

There's at least 3 more arcs that I can think of, this one shiva and Ophis I wouldn't be surprised if theres also an arc for Hades as well.

Evil dragons where hinted at for a long time and a pretty natural progression to be honest, I would have been amazed if they hadn't shown up sooner or later.
Old 2013-02-20, 18:16   Link #777
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
There's at least 3 more arcs that I can think of, this one shiva and Ophis I wouldn't be surprised if theres also an arc for Hades as well.

Evil dragons where hinted at for a long time and a pretty natural progression to be honest, I would have been amazed if they hadn't shown up sooner or later.
I am agree with you, there are a lot of arcs for this story with all the enemies and objectives
shiva arc.
Ophis arc.
Hades arc.
Ise team arc to be a HC devil arc.
Ise in Rating Games. arc.
etc.

But i am so so so so scared after read this Afterword

Something like an Evil Dragon smells like they were added in quite late! Maybe you might be thinking like that when you were reading it, but I just used the secret setting which I though I wasn’t going to use. That’s because I didn’t expect it continue this far…… But please be rest assured. Even if Shiva arc doesn’t become possible, fourth story arc will end properly like how it should. I have already decided on the last part of the fourth story arc. If I was able to write the Shiva arc, please think of it as the extra stage.
Old 2013-02-20, 18:24   Link #778
Newhope

There's nothing in the afterword that hints at the series coming to an end, all it says is this is the start of the 4th arc and that he wants to focus more on Xenovia, Irina, Ravel, and Rossweisse in this arc.

The parts you highlighted just points out that the series has done better and is more popular than he thought it would be nothing more than that.
Old 2013-02-20, 18:45   Link #779
chrono25

the mastermind for this ark could be a dragon or a god maybe one of the evil dragons that was thought to be dead but isnt or a god or goddess .
Old 2013-02-20, 18:45   Link #780
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
There's nothing in the afterword that hints at the series coming to an end, all it says is this is the start of the 4th arc and that he wants to focus more on Xenovia, Irina, Ravel, and Rossweisse in this arc.

The parts you highlighted just points out that the series has done better and is more popular than he thought it would be nothing more than that.
That the gods hear our words. This story must continue.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life