Ruuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 05:12   Link #542
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman44 View Post
Also for Mangatron, have some Naoe's twintails

Spoiler for make sure to cover your nose:
AAAAAHHHH!!! What the heck?!? Who is that man that dare lay hands on my lingerie-clad Naoe-chan?!? I AM ENRAGED!!!!!

"CIA HQ, we have a Code BlackBriar. I need you to track someone. Male, black spiky hair, about 5' 12, black shorts, coordinates are-..."

Oh, he's not real. She's not either? Screw that, she's real in my dreams

HRRRRRRGH Warrior of Love have nice choice of underwear, mangatron want to take off
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 05:33   Link #543
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
AAAAAHHHH!!! What the heck?!? Who is that man that dare lay hands on my lingerie-clad Naoe-chan?!? I AM ENRAGED!!!!!

"CIA HQ, we have a Code BlackBriar. I need you to track someone. Male, black spiky hair, about 5' 12, black shorts, coordinates are-..."

HRRRRRRGH Warrior of Love have nice choice of underwear, mangatron want to take off
that hammer is not far...

and Naoe LOVES only MUNEAKIRA!!!!
Old 2010-11-02, 05:47   Link #544
aman44

Quote:

Sorry son, not only his hands touched her special parts...

Spoiler for again, cover your nose:
aman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 06:31   Link #545
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:

Spoiler for again, cover your nose:
my good friend... SALUTE YOU!
Old 2010-11-02, 07:57   Link #546
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Oh my god... my body isn't ready.

And so many dere Yuuki moments this episode.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 07:57   Link #547
msg

thanks @theman4life for the names of those two.

Entertaining episode.As predicted naoe is being blunt but quite dense.Just received vol 1 - 3 of the novels.waiting for 4 -6.can't wait to read it^

Spoiler for ..:
Old 2010-11-02, 08:03   Link #548
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Naoe was pretty entertaining, but I'm looking forward to white-swimsuit-revolver girl more. Hopefully her appearance isn't too far off.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 08:08   Link #549
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
mangatron is too funny.

Anyone know why Yukimura's personality didnt change when she became Super Loli? I believe they said there was a chance their personalities would change with the power boost but Yukimura didnt it seems so far it only happens to Jubei.

Also it seems Muneakira is not bound in chains when Yukimura becomes a master samurai. there are obviously stipulations to how the power transfer works cant wait to see Hanzo's power up should be very interesting to see what upgrades underneath that maid outfit.
Old 2010-11-02, 09:32   Link #550
mangatron

phone post

Quote:
Are you guys trying to kill me?

First I get cardiac arrest from episode 05, then ZeKer beats me with the hammer, and then I get shocked and awe-palled by your first pic, the hell do you think your second pic did to me?

Listen up bud's, take it easy on this rickety old-bodied unhealthy guy. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE MUST HEAD TO THE ICU NAOE!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Oh my god... my body isn't ready.
Your body isn't ready? My heart, soul and body isn't ready! Heck, I'm extra crispy naoe and the fire in me can't stop burning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
mangatron is too funny.

Anyone know why Yukimura's personality didnt change when she became Super Loli? I believe they said there was a chance their personalities would change with the power boost but Yukimura didnt it seems so far it only happens to Jubei.

Also it seems Muneakira is not bound in chains when Yukimura becomes a master samurai. there are obviously stipulations to how the power transfer works cant wait to see Hanzo's power up should be very interesting to see what upgrades underneath that maid outfit.
You know, I've been meaning to talk about Hanzo's skirt. Did anyone see how deadly that thing is? (The pics are somewhere in my sig) As a (big) fan of weapons too big for a girl, some Luminous Arc players used to joke about "how does ___ sit down with that?" and, I have to ask, with all those thousands of blades lining her skirt, how in the heck does she sit down? What's under her skirt anyways? I bet there's a couple of bazooka's and RPG's, heck there might be a frickin tactical nuke under there for all I know
Old 2010-11-02, 09:45   Link #551
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:

First I get cardiac arrest from episode 05, then ZeKer beats me with the hammer, and then I get shocked and awe-palled by your first pic, the hell do you think your second pic did to me?

Listen up bud's, take it easy on this rickety old-bodied unhealthy guy. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE MUST HEAD TO THE ICU NAOE!!!!!!!

Your body isn't ready? My heart, soul and body isn't ready! Heck, I'm extra crispy naoe and the fire in me can't stop burning!

You know, I've been meaning to talk about Hanzo's skirt. Did anyone see how deadly that thing is? (The pics are somewhere in my sig) As a (big) fan of weapons too big for a girl, some Luminous Arc players used to joke about "how does ___ sit down with that?" and, I have to ask, with all those thousands of blades lining her skirt, how in the heck does she sit down? What's under her skirt anyways? I bet there's a couple of bazooka's and RPG's, heck there might be a frickin tactical nuke under there for all I know
mangatron... she's a frickin' shinobi maid... that skirt is both good and bad for her...

GOOD:
you never know what she can throw next. first it was kunais and shurikens, next will probably be bullets, bombs and arrows

BAD
her mobility as a shinobi is lessened

and i still have Naoe's hammer slung over my shoulder if you wat another bash...

ANOTHER TSUNDERE IS HERE!!!!!!! A TSUN SHALL FALL TO THE MIGHT OF MUNEAKIRA'S KIND ATTITUDE!
Old 2010-11-02, 09:47   Link #552
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Just when I thought Muneakira would actually do something and start showing off moves... All he did was to make Yuki cry for naughty, I mean what was he trying to prove?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 09:51   Link #553
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
mangatron is too funny.
yeah... no wonder he's one of the reasons why I joined this forum.

Quote:
As for the next episode, there will be a lot of
Spoiler for what?:
oh, ten-- *cough* ye, say the magic word.
if in the next ep, there are really going to be those things, it's me that will probably go crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
Spoiler for ..:
yea, can't wait to see more of his harem. maybe next ep will deliver?

Last edited by Dahak86; 2010-11-02 at 10:03.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 10:13   Link #554
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:

Valid points i thought about that the first time she unleashed that pantie lining torrent of doom.'

Heres my other question how the hell does she reload whatever the hell is under there. its got to be uncomfortable and time consuming and on top of that does she have to move that armory over to go to the bathroom? I know one thing im not grabbing her ass for fear of stabbing myself
Old 2010-11-02, 10:55   Link #555
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:

i-it should clearly be viewed from a medical standpoint, yeah! Here, take a look:

I urge everyone to stare at Naoe-chan's face. STARE. That's an order!

Now, I'm a guy, which everyone knows we do not close our eyes when we're in the latrine (at least I don't ), and yet, Naoe-chan has her eyes closed. Why is this significant? Well, that's why she got retaliated upon by the worm because she didn't see it coming! If only she wasn't showing us such a cute, beautiful face of ecstasy, she would have been spared the embarassement!

Wait a minute... I...

Oh bugger, now I gotta add Twinbuns to the list of tied hair. HAIR. I wasn't talking about her butt, honest

And I find it funny that she's sporting the Love pin on her hair at this age... now, if they threw in a peek of a young Matabee, this flashback would have been perfect
That explanation is so gold (no pun intended, seriously) that I'll let you off the hook this time

I'm personally wondering why she's the warrior of love in the first place. Did she inherit the title from her father/mother? It would explain why she already sported the Love pin when she was a child.
Old 2010-11-02, 19:50   Link #556
Dahak86
Classics never age

ok, here we go guys!

Spoiler for SenHime transformation sequence:
Spoiler for Naoe vs lolimura:
Spoiler for SenHime's fantasy:
and here, much to the enjoyment of me and pikotron, we can admire the undeniably best scene of ep5 =>
Spoiler for Naoe lets herself go:
and something for Juubei too =>
I have the feeling the beach episode is gonna be amazing...

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2010-11-02 at 21:16. Reason: GIF image too large, changed to link.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 00:57   Link #557
aman44

Hey Mangatron, I heard they gonna release kiss pillow cover for for Blu-ray release.
And when I'm referring to you, I meant they will also make one for Naoe.
Are you going to buy one?

You can check the Hyakka Ryouran website (the anime one)
aman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 09:49   Link #558
mangatron

I knew it, I can't help re-watching ep 05. It's quite damaging to my senses

Quote:
I know one thing im not grabbing her ass for fear of stabbing myself
You know what, I know what else ability she has. She has an Anti-Panchira defense, there will be no peeking up her skirt unless you want an eyeful of daggers and Kunai's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
All he did was to make Yuki cry for naughty, I mean what was he trying to prove?
I think it was along the lines of "How hurt is Yukki? Is this how she feels?" *get's pounded* "No, not like that" *get's pounded some more*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm personally wondering why she's the warrior of love in the first place. Did she inherit the title from her father/mother? It would explain why she already sported the Love pin when she was a child.
Perhaps it is one of those family lineage things. The other interesting aspect of the flashback is that she's friends with Yukki, who is apparently from the Smart Clan, which I find interesting as to how these two clans/families go way back. Or maybe they don't. Seems to me Naoe-chan really was a close friend with Yukki, who unfortunately only used Naoe-chan for her research of the link between science and common sense

Quote:
Hey Mangatron, I heard they gonna release kiss pillow cover for for Blu-ray release.
And when I'm referring to you, I meant they will also make one for Naoe.
Are you going to buy one?

You can check the Hyakka Ryouran website (the anime one)
Oh you had to mention that lol (reminds me of that dakimakura talk in the Strike Witches thread). I'll be out of luck importing those kind of "stuff" for an undisclosed amount of time, last time I did that while away from home didn't work out too well .

On the anime site, is it in the Flash object? Been having a tough time with that
Old 2010-11-03, 10:04   Link #559
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I am sure the Naoe vs. Yukimura conflict is practically the same as Ookami's Otohime vs. that pink twin tailed girl. I guess it's a voice joke, either that. Or simply they are reincarnations. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 11:17   Link #560
mangatron

phone post

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I am sure the Naoe vs. Yukimura conflict is practically the same as Ookami's Otohime vs. that pink twin tailed girl. I guess it's a voice joke, either that. Or simply they are reincarnations. xD
lol I nearly forgot about those two in Ookami-san, I blame it on Usa-chan's limited appearaces

Which is funny, Otohime is a bit of a twintail and rather sizable rack, at least in comparison to Usa-chan, and Usa-chan being quite the childish bodied girl. Great stuff seeing these two voice actresses going at it in back to back seasons

If there's a swimsuit competition between these 2 next ep, I'm really going to believe it's continuing from Ookami-san

Tags
action, ecchi, light novel adaptation, seinen, shounen