AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-04-13, 02:07   Link #2141
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Sorry, I don't have that. Anyway, I am feeling sorry for Shinku too, because really, with Suiseiseki in that state, it is going to be easier for her to take Jun away.
Itso'kay, maybe I'll try expanding it with photoshop or something. I actually like the way her eyes are drawn. And yeah, Shinku is in a world of insecurity...
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 02:09   Link #2142
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Sorry, I don't have that. Anyway, I am feeling sorry for Shinku too, because really, with Suiseiseki in that state, it is going to be easier for her to take Jun away.
I dunno, its hard enough for Jun to deal with Sui doll size. If her bullying skills grow according to her physical size, I give Jun and Hina 2 days at the most and the first day is just so she can get used to her "superior" size "you chibi chibi bastards desu"...
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 02:17   Link #2143
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
I dunno, its hard enough for Jun to deal with Sui doll size. If her bullying skills grow according to her physical size, I give Jun and Hina 2 days at the most and the first day is just so she can get used to her "superior" size "you chibi chibi bastards desu"...
Oh yeah, I forgot about Hina; poor poor Hina. She's in for it now. Overkill... (its a mercy she's gone!)
Old 2006-04-13, 02:39   Link #2144
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Oh yeah, I forgot about Hina; poor poor Hina. She's in for it now. Overkill... (its a mercy she's gone!)
nnnnnnnnnooooooooo I was in denial and you have burst my ballon, next you will be telling me that the easter bunny does not exist!
Old 2006-04-13, 02:40   Link #2145
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

i would never be JUN. but now JUM, yeah i'd be JUM.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 02:50   Link #2146
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

And Jun is also going to be in deep trouble. He now has to watch his words very carefully when around Suiseiseki, because now, she could kick him in the nether region.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 02:53   Link #2147
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Rozen's creativity when comming to the doll's weapons significantly decreased with each doll he made. Here's the proof:

Doll 1: Suigintou
"Oh, I know! I'll give her the ability to form a sword from those raven feathers! Hehehe..."

Doll 2: Kanaria
"Okay, what's as cool as a sword... ummm... nothing. Next coolest? A violin! Yeah!"

Doll 3: Suiseiseki
"Okay, there's nothing I can think of today... meh, I guess a water can will have to do. I'm not using it any more..."

Doll 4: Souseiseki
"What's left to give this one? Meh, how about these gardening sheers... well, at least I'm getting rid of my old gardening equipment! Dollmaking is a much better hobby."

Doll 5: Shinku
"Well, I've completely ran out of ideas now. Meh, I'll just give you this pile of sakura petals..."

Dolls 6 & 7: Hinaichigo & Kirakishou
"I'm not even gonna bother. You'll both just get these rose vines. Have fun."
Old 2006-04-13, 03:03   Link #2148
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
Rozen's creativity when comming to the doll's weapons significantly decreased with each doll he made. Here's the proof:

"Oh, I know! I'll give her the ability to form a sword from those raven feathers! Hehehe..."

"Okay, what's as cool as a sword... ummm... nothing. Next coolest? A violin! Yeah!"

"Okay, there's nothing I can think of today... meh, I guess a water can will have to do. I'm not using it any more..."

"What's left to give this one? Meh, how about these gardening sheers... well, at least I'm getting rid of my old gardening equipment! Dollmaking is a much better hobby."

"Well, I've completely ran out of ideas now. Meh, I'll just give you this pile of sakura petals..."

So true, Rozen sure knows his stuff.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 03:25   Link #2149
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
i would never be JUN. but now JUM, yeah i'd be JUM.
Is that the pervert Jum or the cool hero Jum?

Quote:

Shinku has a stick with a bow on it, not that she needs it as she just hands out them knuckle sandwiches like nobody's business...

Hina probably kept throwing her weapons out of the pram so in the end Rozen decided that she was too naughty to have one...
Old 2006-04-13, 03:26   Link #2150
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:

"
Those are rose, not sakura, petals.
Old 2006-04-13, 05:06   Link #2151
Lost

Quote:

ROFL

Anyway finally got around to listening to the Traumend Drama CD. More Hina ~na no!!!! Heh... fell off my chair when Hina sung herself to sleep... (grey_moon: thank goodness Sakura doesnt sing in that voice!)

edit: have to go overseas, gonna be a pain catching up with this thread after 3 days

Last edited by Lost; 2006-04-13 at 09:07.
Old 2006-04-13, 05:08   Link #2152
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
ROFL

Anyway finally got around to listening to the Traumend Drama CD. More Hina ~na no!!!! Heh... fell off my chair when Hina sung herself to sleep... (grey_moon: thank goodness Sakura doesnt sing in that voice!)
heh yeah if she did she would put me to sleep, but it would be the never ending kind!

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-04-13 at 06:16.
Old 2006-04-13, 16:33   Link #2153
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
ZOMGAR, NO WAY WE CAN LET THIS TOPIC FALL TO SECOND PAGE!

AND YOU STILL CALL YOURSELVES RM FANS?

(Will post something relevant as soon as I relieve myself.)

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 17:39   Link #2154
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara

Hey, I usually don't post cuz I can't keep up with this thread
Old 2006-04-13, 19:14   Link #2155
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara

Heh my pc was down tonight, I just spent the whole night dusting it, swapped out all the fans and noisy hdds for silent ones, switched it on and found the psu fan is still noisy, silent my arse!

Back on topic.

Just finished a Mai Otome marathon with a friend and we both enjoyed it a lot. Of course RM is still top of the list, but we did get talking. For me RM S1 had a great ending, and S2 was good too but in a different way. S1 left me satisfied with a few questions about Rozen, the maidens and the alice game. S2 I was left craving for more, but I was not unhappy with the way it finished (even though one of my favorite characters got junked). I can't think of many other anime last year that I felt happy with all the way through from begining to end.... Even Hina's death in my mind was justified and well executed.

btw way who ever suggested for me to check out yahoo auctions for RM phone straps my wallet curses you!!! joking
Old 2006-04-13, 21:17   Link #2156
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Need more Kirakishou and Barasuishou!!
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 23:05   Link #2157
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
You forget, Shinku also does have a melee weapon, altough not a sword like Gin or Bara, but still, her pink Cain with the reb ribbon is a weapon

I know it is a bit silly still, but that Cain can match both Gin & Bara's sword's; in fact its thanks to it that Shinku won the final battle vs Bara.

Altough your point stands the same.., it was just to mencione that Shinku doesn't only have the petals
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 23:34   Link #2158
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
You forget, Shinku also does have a melee weapon, altough not a sword like Gin or Bara, but still, her pink Cain with the reb ribbon is a weapon

I know it is a bit silly still, but that Cain can match both Gin & Bara's sword's; in fact its thanks to it that Shinku won the final battle vs Bara.

Altough your point stands the same.., it was just to mencione that Shinku doesn't only have the petals
You mean cane, not Cain. If Shinku is using Cain, who is using Abel?
Old 2006-04-14, 00:28   Link #2159
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
You mean cane, not Cain. If Shinku is using Cain, who is using Abel?
My apologies for my bad english..., Portuguese is more of a latin based language.., so naturaly.. I am bound to make some mistakes..
I try my best not to though
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 00:51   Link #2160
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Or maybe you meant Shinku is using Cairne (Cairne Bloodhoof from the Warcraft games)?

Now that's why Shinku is so difficult an opponent. She is dragging along a Tauren Chieftain whenever she fights! The damn thing keeps Warstomping and Shockwaving the other dolls!

J/k.

Anyway, has anyone ever questioned why Suigintou's Roza Mystica goes to Shinku in the end of Traumend? I think it is because while Suigintou hates Shinku to the very core, she also respects Shinku as a worthy opponent, and so prefers to be defeated by no other doll but Shinku, and in the same time, also much prefers if Shinku's the one who possesses her Roza Mystica. Perhaps that's why Suigintou's Roza Mystica goes to Shinku after Barasuishou 'junked' her.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural