AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-11-18, 22:35   Link #21
grecefar

I am enjoying this but sometimes I can't stand shun. I never liked characters like him.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-26, 19:43   Link #22
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Ok. Finally got into Daigo's past a bit. And of course it ties right into Yuki's trauma. Just from a different angle and in a way that makes her open declaration of wanting to murder the CEO of that hotel all the more interesting .

Poor Daigo. Obviously his dad made a lot of bad choices. Can certainly say he was greedy and didn't take safety seriously. Of course obviously he also paid with his life (along with others). But none of that should be on Daigo. Another protagonist that's a victim of not being dead and being horrifically assaulted over it. You can't even call that bullying!

While that guy gave him some direction, he also kind of put a curse on Daigo too. Left him with this insane obsession with saving lives to try and even out the blood that isn't even his to clear up. No wonder he ended up living with his Aunt and getting a name change at that age. They really had to hide this poor kid's identity to keep him from being assaulted any further.

I think they wanted Shun on the squad to try and balance out Daigo's near suicidal rescue efforts. But frankly all that's happened is that Shun is also getting corrupted into making insane rescue efforts!
Old 2023-12-02, 15:24   Link #23
grecefar

not much to say about this chapter, aftermatch of the rescue and everybody is doing well. It doesn't seem yuki recruited shun or made a proposal.

I guess we will know next chapter.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 11:53   Link #24
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that's the end of that .

So is there physic power and or time travel involved in this story? They definitely seem to be building up to tackling the unbelievable disaster that we got in episode 1. The super rescue company seems entirely built on the knowledge that the disaster is coming and how bad it will be. And even original Daigo seems to have gotten evidence of the disaster from the future somehow!

Regardless, I enjoyed this show. It was a nice and easy one to watch when I was pretty busy. No need to get overly hyped, but could just sit back and watch some crazy rescuing. Maybe not high praise. But this show didn't drive me to madness like other series .

7/10
Old 2024-03-26, 07:34   Link #25
Dop
Mmmm....

This was a pretty interesting show and if it does get a second season I'd watch.

The fire rescue sequences for the most part seemed like they had a realistic tinge to them. Wonder if any actual fire rescue people watched this and had something to say about that?

The only thing I'd say against it is that it had way too many flashback sequences, to the point where it became ridiculous.

But yeah, I liked the show and I'd definitely watch more because they didn't even get to the big disaster!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote