AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-14, 01:47   Link #15881
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
1: Cinque/Irui/Imotou can make a very good sister trio, can't they?

what? do you want MOAR?

Besides, we want to know Ouka-nee's secret world, too.

*runs from Rapiercage*
DO WANT

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Thanks for all the comments .

Now, for Emili's spell list!

Spoiler for Emili's Spell List:
Emili Kicku?!?!?! WIN Like the ice themed spells too, impressive despite her limited rank.

But... CODE KIRIN?!?!?!?! What is she, Axel Arma?!?!?!

Now i'm suddenly compelled to post this:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-14, 01:59   Link #15882
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Arcas: I'm kind of a high-ranking officer - and I obliterate problems in very pyrotechnic displays.

Mel: Arcas, you blow up any male who tries to get close to the Aces.

Arcas: They're problems...
You know stuff like this is why people call you, well you know by now.

Quote:
Arcas: <opens mouth, then closes it> I refuse to say anything on the basis that you're going to twist my words and make it seem like I'm a siscon. WHICH I'M NOT!
Sure, sure we believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
And so Nanoha destroyed Vivio's only hope for truly living... ouch...
Vivio's shit = ruined.

Quote:

Yup, it's a somewhat disturbing trend, wanting to break her down psychologically into a wreck.

And some want to break into her pant-

*radio static*
Some seemingly trying to do both at once...

Quote:
Or rather, there's too much "freedom", so much so that people think they can do almost everything, including disregard the law, which many see as oppressive
That's why I download tons of stuff off the internet I'm fighting corporate greed and our decadent capitalist society! Also I'm fucking broke I can't afford to buy all this shit!

Quote:

Stable Mental Health? Is that a new brand of soap?
Acutally I think it be one of them thar herbul suppleements.

Quote:
Would they be sufficient as cannon fodder minions Red Shirts?

I was thinking something closer to home my legions of terr--- err justice.

Quote:

The convo's more amusing them the game itself?
By a factor of about 50 I must have sounded like a hyena on the commo trying to talk while stifling laughter, which probably made me sound just as funny to them.

Quote:
I wish I had Military Channel... and History Channel as well I'm stuck with National Geographic and Discovery
Hmm we get all those and three extra discovery channels plus a PBS that only airs their documentaries, Frontline in particular is good stuff it's what the new should fucking be instead of bullshit about run away brides and drunken celebrities.

Quote:

Wicked

Now I miss World's Scariest Police Chases
They still have it on court TV under a different name, forget what it is now people just never get tired of car chases it seems.

Quote:
Kratos is a god among men... pretty much literally by the end of the games.

Quote:

At the expense of a few island nations
Well you know can't make an omelet with submerging a few countries.

Quote:
I agree, but then again there are times when you can't help but wonder otherwise, especially in a heavily corrupt country like where I'm in
No where's perfect gotta make do with what you've got and try to improve it as best you can. *shrugs*

Quote:

There's only one solution to this complicated problem:

Polygamy.

*runs*
Polygamy would solve so many anime males problems, maybe they should consider becoming mormons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oi oi At least try

How hard could it possibility be? Take Nanoha and Yuuno for example, just focus on the fact the the two of them cover each other's weakness and you'll do fine.
Shippers tend to be sallow and easy to please in any case no story is to lame, to badly written, or too absurd for at least some of them to lavish praise on.

Quote:
I don't want mental support! I need ammo! I need guns! I need armor support! I need suppressive fire! I need Air strikes! I WANT off-shore naval bombardment!
Maybe we should be putting this effort into makign better works then them instead of fighting pointless crusades, you know and economic or prestige victory.

Quote:

While you're at it, we should kill him.

Hmm Jealousy?

Quote:
...Lolicon.
Indeed unacceptably so. *Has his MIBs kidnapp PA and strap him into a chair with jumper cables hooked up to his nads and a TV screen in front of him showing various suggestively posed lolis* This is called aversion therapy... *flips a big red lever*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Ah, wari. Can't put two-and-two together back then.

Well, for the time being, I have enough characters that will take central roles in GuardianS, not to mention some who will make a comeback later.

I can accept more OCs, but they would not become too "highlighted" in the storyline. Most of them would be given cameo or side-story roles, and I don't think it's nice if I juxtaposed the authors' painstakingly-written characters to such minor roles. >.>

Of course, if you don't mind that, I can accommodate more characters, but only in the final part. That is, if I don't make a huge blunder in confusing the many characters that will be in.
Cameos are fine I'm a totally attention whore!
All OCs: US TOO!!!

Quote:
Won't be too soon, the story has a long way to go.

I extrapolated the storyline, and tentatively concluded that it will last until Chapter Fifteen. >.>
Much yummy cheese to come then.

Quote:
Fluff Farmers just got me laughing.
Was a pretty good line I'll admit.

Quote:
And here, we have General Kha to lead us!
Damn our General is a crack head?! We're fucked.

Quote:
*Vestrell turns into a lioness*

RAWR!
Yep mauled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Perfect Void. Deleted affinity limitation.
Perfect Void: Perfect hax excuse.

Quote:
But I'm thinking of using the Hayate gets captured scenario... It's also a good time to tackle Hayate's weakness. StrikerS mentioned it, I'll be using it.
Hayate stomping imminent...

Quote:
INDEED! MORE LOVE FOR HER!!!
[singing]Can you feel the love tonight... [singing]

Quote:
It's settled then. Puppy love to real love for you, weird circumstance post-teenager romance for me.
Two great taste, taste great together!

Quote:
Yup!
Though I'll be introducing some unique aspects about his affinities that makes him all the more harder to deal with. Both pros and cons, of course.
I'll be ready to tell you if any of them are stupid.

Quote:
More truth!
I like Rein, but I like most spunky little computers/AIs. Though I kinda feel sorry for her if UD can really survive hundreds of years Rein could well outlive the entire cast... Hmm we'll need to get her a husband with a long lifespan too!

Quote:
Perhaps it's a possibility. Let's see how things go...
*Cross fingers* I could use someway to bully more of my OCs into the CC private lives he could be the perfect conduit, plus all my damn male OC could counter balance all the Female CC around Hayate, plus most of them are a bit older and have some experience with women which I'm sure they'd be willing to impart... comedy gold mine.

Quote:
Ah... Keroko... Warrior Princess of Outer-Canaan...

Perhaps this is the curse of Deathwing... To forever remain a virgin...

OH THE HORROR !!! POOR KEROKO !!!
Keroko the Joan of Arc of the OC?

[/quote]Yep it's a premium cable channel though you need the deluxe package for it.

Quote:
City sewer inspector.

As well as something about cleaning up an exploding toilet...
If that was the one where it backup into the basement and he was using a trowel to scope stuff out of the toilet then I think that's acutally the fifth ep of the first season, even so that one is easily in my top three of the ones that looked absolutely horrible (the sewage lift pop cleaning is up there as well).

Quote:
Hey, if you want to call names, at least use a cooler one.
Giving something a cool name implies it’s worthy of said title, I’ll not honor you with such.

Quote:
The saying only applies to guys

So your argument is flawed.
Hey more and more gay men are getting married don't be so narrow minded.

Quote:
So they've gotten you too !
Doesn't acutally effect me like I said I just tune it out by imaging pretty explosions and B-movie plots in my mind.

Quote:
Well, I didn't know you feel so strongly about me then.

"Gender doesn't matter, it's all about the passion!"
Well you do get annoying sometimes and an unbreakable meaty punching bag is too much fun to pass up, I seem to have broken my night stick on your skull though, that thing was tough. =/ I still kinda like you, you keep it interesting, but I also feel the urge to beat you from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I was mainly talking about the names. Its somewhat of a personal gripe I must admit, I used to play a lot of forum RPG's and I lost count of the times when people simply copied entire bios from anime characters. It always rings alarm bells in my head these days, as those players were not exactly among the most motivated to play.
See me I don’t really care if it dose the same thing I just prefer it have the same name that way I can look at it (and look it up) and have a fair idea what’s it’s going to do. Plus the more times you try to rename something the sillier the names tend to get, given that allot of them are ridiculous to start with… I’ve seen basiclly copy pasted characters played well and original ones played terribly as always its about the writer as much as the char.

Acutally I almost prefer when newer players do that in some cases as if they’re a published char they tend to have limits and such and you can… politely remind them of those to rein them in, if the character is totally original stopping the munchkins can be tricky with any short of the mod stick.

Quote:
True, but since none of those were so... obviously red collored italic bold sometimes even ridculously sized, it's easier to swallow. Not to mention those examples are far more diverse then the same thing over and over.
The ranting did get old, but at least it was often spoilered so you could just glide past it.

Quote:

Not to mention if Yuuno could simply start being blunt and get it out.
Anime males aren't allowed to confess love, only females are.

Quote:
Yeah, but S&W do a lot less Kamina and a hellalot more originallity. All around they're far more amusing then Kamina and Simon ever were. That's what keeps them fun.
Well I don't really think these latest batches are clones either so this isn't really fair they definitely seem to have their own individual traits as well.
Old 2007-11-14, 02:02   Link #15883
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:

Very nice list, and Emili Kicku always wins. Period.

but as LoweGear said...

CODE KIRIN?!?!?!?! What is she, Axel Arma?!?!?!

Now where's Beowulf?

=================

Quote:
DO WANT

*runs*
Will do. Will do.

*mental images of Ouka's exotic Secret World*

Quote:

Ouch. Ouch.
Old 2007-11-14, 02:13   Link #15884
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Emili Kicku?!?!?! WIN Like the ice themed spells too, impressive despite her limited rank.

But... CODE KIRIN?!?!?!?! What is she, Axel Arma?!?!?!

Yes, yes, Code Kirin XD. Of course it's nowhere near as powerful as Soulgain's but whatever. And Emili Kicku~ is designed to always win.

Quote:

but as LoweGear said...

Now where's Beowulf?
Hiding... er, somewhere.

At any rate, here's the master list of everything me and Goose have done. Enjoy.

THE ORDER OF FREELANCE MAGES

Reading Material: The History of Erusia
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Characters: The Order of Freelance Mages
Erick von Long: Commander of the Order of Freelance Mages
- Spell List

Glen Schattenman: Executive Officer of the Order
- Spell List
- Id

Franz Jaeger (Character by Wild Goose), Officer of the Order
- Spell List (by Wild Goose)

Emili Nailo, Officer of the Order
- Spell List
Old 2007-11-14, 02:21   Link #15885
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Some seemingly trying to do both at once...
Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
That's why I download tons of stuff off the internet I'm fighting corporate greed and our decadent capitalist society! Also I'm fucking broke I can't afford to buy all this shit!
Aaah everyone wants everything free

Quote:
Acutally I think it be one of them thar herbul suppleements.
Will it make my skin look better?

Quote:
I was thinking something closer to home my legions of terr--- err justice.
*salutes*

Ah Guardsmen, such is my respect

"Take it at all costs!!"

Quote:
Hmm we get all those and three extra discovery channels plus a PBS that only airs their documentaries, Frontline in particular is good stuff it's what the new should fucking be instead of bullshit about run away brides and drunken celebrities.
All people should be watching documentary and informative channels instead of soaps, "reality" and telenovelas

Quote:
No where's perfect gotta make do with what you've got and try to improve it as best you can. *shrugs*
That's true

Quote:
Polygamy would solve so many anime males problems, maybe they should consider becoming mormons.
Or Athiests

Quote:
Indeed unacceptably so. *Has his MIBs kidnapp PA and strap him into a chair with jumper cables hooked up to his nads and a TV screen in front of him showing various suggestively posed lolis* This is called aversion therapy... *flips a big red lever*
Aaaah Classic Pavlov Conditioning

Quote:

but as LoweGear said...

Now where's Beowulf?
Now... someone really needs to create a full-blown Axel character

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
Will do. Will do.

*mental images of Ouka's exotic Secret World*

WANT

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-14, 02:37   Link #15886
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Ooh, new OC, I see...and a merc too! Nice...
Thanks!

Quote:
I like the idea, and vote for the Lonely Island Syndrome
Too bad... I'm using the hostage scenario now...

Quote:
Lord forgive me but all I could think while reading this was...

Grandis: WHO THE HELL DO THINK I AM?!

Yeah The infection is pretty much terminal now...
Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I DO have a solution for this sort of infection but the problem is that no one is willing to allow me to implement the solution.
Spoiler for Solution:
Ah, yes. THAT should work!

Quote:
On a different note, does anyone mind if I have Clio become active about 6 months after StrikerS?
No complaints from me.

Quote:

I like what I see! Her spell list is my favorite from all of your OC's shown so far! The Code Kirin inclusion is .

Quote:
Perfect Void: Perfect hax excuse.
QFT.

Quote:
Hayate stomping imminent...
Even if she's my favorite, that in no way makes me blind to what flaws were given to her. She needs to get her act together and at least try to learn some self-defense. And I'm using this incident as a good reason why!

Quote:
Two great taste, taste great together!

Quote:
I'll be ready to tell you if any of them are stupid.
Thanks!
I'll try to have it pass without too many sniper shots from you, though.

Quote:
I like Rein, but I like most spunky little computers/AIs. Though I kinda feel sorry for her if UD can really survive hundreds of years Rein could well outlive the entire cast... Hmm we'll need to get her a husband with a long lifespan too!
Perhaps Nighty could answer that.

Quote:
*Cross fingers* I could use someway to bully more of my OCs into the CC private lives he could be the perfect conduit, plus all my damn male OC could counter balance all the Female CC around Hayate, plus most of them are a bit older and have some experience with women which I'm sure they'd be willing to impart... comedy gold mine.
Indeed. Need to think up of some scenarios where they can...

I KNOW! Backup!

I've been waiting for a chance to include O'Niel and your other OC's in the run. BUt I'd leave their scenarios to you... I don't think I can handle their characteristics too well...

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-11-14, 02:55   Link #15887
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:

Yeah...
Sorry Hotblood overpowered by brain for a second...

Quote:
Even if she's my favorite, that in no way makes me blind to what flaws were given to her. She needs to get her act together and at least try to learn some self-defense. And I'm using this incident as a good reason why!
Yup, time to get her pretty little ass in gear and learn her some Kung-fu!

Quote:

Thanks!
I'll try to have it pass without too many sniper shots from you, though.
I think you'll be okay it's just a precaution you understand.

Quote:
Indeed. Need to think up of some scenarios where they can...

I KNOW! Backup!

I've been waiting for a chance to include O'Niel and your other OC's in the run. BUt I'd leave their scenarios to you... I don't think I can handle their characteristics too well...
Whatever you need I'm your's to command in this vital mission to totally hook Hayate up. Anyway my guys aren't that complex you might even say they're simple. course this means I'm probably going to need to get off my ass and causally hammer our some spell lists, I did Alan recently all based around a fire theme, only like 8 more to go now.

I'm seriously hyped to do some collaboration honestly playing in the sandbox is more fun with others after all.
Old 2007-11-14, 03:40   Link #15888
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

SNIPPET TIME

Now this is an idea that I had been toying with before, but never had enough inspiration to write... until now.

Here's a short piece, regarding a certain group of mine, in an entirely different light.

Spoiler for Results:

Old 2007-11-14, 04:09   Link #15889
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Help's not lacking in here, that's for sure. I can offer it, but only on weekends, since I'm mostly "isolated-from-Internet" during weekdays (except when I decide to skive a little ). You can always send it to my mail, if you don't mind.
Thank you for your offer, I will keep it in mind.
Old 2007-11-14, 04:17   Link #15890
Tormenk

What the hell is going on with the thread today?

Quote:
SNIPPET TIME

Now this is an idea that I had been toying with before, but never had enough inspiration to write... until now.

Here's a short piece, regarding a certain group of mine, in an entirely different light.

Spoiler for Results:
This snippet spoke volumes already. Mai being disappointed at the results is to be expected and to have Smith give her the reason rather coldly surely will be an extra blow. Poor girl has no idea Remi's just concerned about her, not to mention since Mai is calling Smith 'Remi' surely suggests the progress of their relationship.
Very nice.

Backlog busting later and it seems like another insane weekday at the OC.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-11-14, 04:49   Link #15891
Aaron008R

Finally got time to read the longer past works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Ok...

Kyral the lazy bum, finally managed to finish another chapter.

Its much longer than the first one and contains talk... and more talk... did I mention talk?

Oh and its introduces the main heroine, but only short.

A brutal piece of grammatical errors.

Spoiler for Chapter 1:

K thats it...

Rins profile will come up next.
Nice! You're doing quite well in the pacing.
Acous' antics are .

Can't wait for Rin's profile!

Quote:
Whew...finally, I'm done with the 11th chapter of SearcherS amidst video games, schoolwork and lack of thinking about what to do next. Here it is. Oh, long chapter is long...

Spoiler for SearcherS 11:
[/COLOR]

Long chapter is LONG!!!

Lotsa stuff happening with Satoshi here...

And Cipher and the others sure are quite advanced in their AI programming.

NIce work!

Quote:
Okay...

Quote:
More reason to have Grandis around later.

Quote:
Whatever you need I'm your's to command in this vital mission to totally hook Hayate up. Anyway my guys aren't that complex you might even say they're simple. course this means I'm probably going to need to get off my ass and causally hammer our some spell lists, I did Alan recently all based around a fire theme, only like 8 more to go now.
I'll include maybe four of them. They'd do well in lightening the mood since Hayate will be kidnapped for a few days.

And speaking of kidnap, I've got some completely cliche 'captive eventually gets to like the kidnapper' scenarios running in my head...

Quote:
I'm seriously hyped to do some collaboration honestly playing in the sandbox is more fun with others after all.
NOted.;D I'll do what I can.

Quote:
SNIPPET TIME

Spoiler for Results:
Ouch...
Mai teleported away...
That must have been quite a blow to someone as emotionally fragile as her.

MOAR please!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-11-14, 04:52   Link #15892
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
That harem thing is just a Creator-san joke. Everyone knows that Kha only has and does Fate. That is the TYPE-MOON eroge hero.
I see.

Quote:
How does that theme go again?
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Quote:
*takes note to remember to portion Vivio some screentime*

In the meantime...

*digs out another photo of 10 year old Vivio giving little Tessa a piggyback*

I'll assure you that she'll be back.

~~~~~~

Gotta love these baby photos.

16-year-old Tessa: Daddy! S-stop that!
So will this Tessa be a doujikko too?

Quote:
Honestly I'll take a corrupt poorly run country with freedom over a well run dictatorship.
You could try coming here for a holiday someday then. Piracy is also rampant here.

Quote:
You'll be taking on quite a task to try and make him anything besides a joke, but I wish you luck!
Well he's so undeveloped that almost anything goes, as long as it doesn't clashes with what's established in canon.

Quote:
Yeah I only got my current job due to nagging and I work as little as possible as frankly I fucking hate it. No way I could do retail or the office for 30 or 40 years which is why I'm going into the army and police work, it might not be as exciting as TV makes it out to be, but it's still better then a cubicle.
Unfortunately I think I'll probably end up with one of those cubicle jobs. Though I'll try and get those technical support jobs where I don't have to be stuck in an office whole day.

Quote:
O'Neil: It's more drmatic and make the fight seem more intense if the arena starts falling part during it, duh! Have you never watched a good wrestling match?!
I gave up on watching wrestling years ago, its just a load of bull nowadays.

Quote:
Tsun Rein DOSE NOT COMPUTE, cutely huffy Rein however dose, in a big and good way.
Well make that huffing and puffing Rein then, chasing Agito around for annoying her.

Quote:
You'd think he'd learn after the third mauling and having his brain eaten...
Nahh...that's what makes it fun really, eliciting a reaction from her.

Quote:
Fear not citizen the deviant has already been contained!
YES! Justice has been served!

Quote:
Hoh, looks like he's a powerful person, then. Masoukishin reminds me of the Elemental Master from Groove Adventure Rave.
Speaking of which I was also planning a multiple elemental affinity character, I'm sure I talked to you about that last week. It seems I may have to rethink on that though.
Quote:
Vestrell: I have all the time in the world to learn that ... as long as I'm not in battle, that is.
Don't them Astral Templars have shorter lifespans?

Quote:

Several ideas pop into mind.

Spoiler for Possible final scenario(s):

I know, cliches.
Hey cliches may be cliches, but fresh ideas are not infinite and don't just grow on trees so IMO its perfectly okay if something is a little cliche.

Quote:
Huh, who's that?
The trash cleaner.

Quote:
Tsun-tsun in Rein is DOES NOT COMPUTE.
Tsun on Agito only. Limited edition tsun-ness.

Quote:

99% likeness to the images I have in mind.
Though Vestrell's personality is definitely very different from Hecate.

Quote:
And here we go, for one who denies being ecchi.
*cough cough* Like I always say, one must keep up appearances after all.

Quote:
*Vestrell turns into a lioness*

RAWR!
I can't imagine a Hecate sized mouth trying to devour me, though nibbling me suggestively works.

Quote:
Oi oi At least try
[Lazy mode]Don't want~~lazy~~maybe someday in the future lah[/Lazy mode]

Quote:
How hard could it possibility be? Take Nanoha and Yuuno for example, just focus on the fact the the two of them cover each other's weakness and you'll do fine.
Making it great is what's hard really.

Quote:
Hmmm... Vestrell-tan...
-tan? Did she suddenly shrink?

Quote:
Sheeps and rabbits... What do you expect?
Bunnies, Chaos, bunnies.

Quote:
I don't want mental support! I need ammo! I need guns! I need armor support! I need suppressive fire! I need Air strikes! I WANT off-shore naval bombardment!
Sorry, I don't provide those.

Quote:
Vestrell: "Aaahh~ N-Not so hard... aahh~ gah~!"
OOC-ness. But still, yummy~ *licks lips*

Quote:
DON'T you try anything funny !!

... Anyway, not ever I myself remember who it was, but some of the older folks might. All I know was that it still scarred me.
Interesting information.

Quote:
While you're at it, we should kill him.
Trying to steal his harem members after that?

Quote:
...Lolicon.

Quote:
And before you know it...

Quote:
Help me look for H-CGs then, the game is called

"Innocent Eye's"
The game was released in year 2000, its impossible to find CGs anymore.

Quote:
What's eith that 'okay' ? I'm really not!
Okay okay fine, just to give you peace of mind.

Quote:
Or rather, there's too much "freedom", so much so that people think they can do almost everything, including disregard the law, which many see as oppressive
That seems to be how it is with most asian countries. Except for Singapore I guess, you can't even download anime there safely now.

Quote:
*points to FlameS' post below*

They do now
*Rereads FSZ's post* I forgot about that. Ok, now who has the video of it? *looks at S&W and Vice*

Quote:
That's true That can only happen with Jeno around though
With him going nuts with Spica's dere-dere mode.

Quote:
*sees techies with Aegis and Bloodstone*

FREAKING HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX....

*runs*
*Goblin Techies chases LoweGear and explodes in a wonderful show of fireworks.*

Quote:
YES!!! WE MUST GIVE HAYATE MORE SEXY LUVIN'!!!!!

*runs*
WHATAREYOUTRYINGTODOTOHAYATEKICKKKKUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Spoiler for Emili Nailo, OFM Air Force XO:

Next are spells, then I'll link 'em all together if y'all wanna post it on the front page XD .
Looks quite interesting. A cyborg eh...

Quote:
*Aaron008R, FieryAeon and Estavali kills Lowe with dual borrowed-Harisen 552684-hit combo.*
'tis the wrath of the Hayate faction!!!

Quote:
The Hayate Faction recieves 1000 Gold
The Hayate Faction is OWNING

*Sends more Goblin Techies after Lowe*

Quote:
S-stop!!!!

Quote:

Quote:
Yep mauled.
With those tiny paws? Hah! As if. *runs anyway*

Quote:
SNIPPET TIME

Spoiler for Results:
Awww...quite sad for Mai, I guess she didn't expect to fail. Especially not because someone so close to her decided to vote otherwise.

But then again Fate failed twice.
Old 2007-11-14, 05:14   Link #15893
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Against my own better judgment, I present to you this. A very short story involving my newest OC.
Spoiler for Prologue:
Eventually, I will involve other people's OCs. If any are interested, or want more information please inform me.
Old 2007-11-14, 05:21   Link #15894
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
What the hell is going on with the thread today?
What it's always been doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
This snippet spoke volumes already. Mai being disappointed at the results is to be expected and to have Smith give her the reason rather coldly surely will be an extra blow. Poor girl has no idea Remi's just concerned about her, not to mention since Mai is calling Smith 'Remi' surely suggests the progress of their relationship.
Very nice.
Actually I failed to clarify that point of name calling... Mai calls Smith that whenever she's extremely emotional, or dere-dere. She'd also call him Remi when she's extremely angry

And the OC's always insane

Quote:
I'll include maybe four of them. They'd do well in lightening the mood since Hayate will be kidnapped for a few days.

And speaking of kidnap, I've got some completely cliche 'captive eventually gets to like the kidnapper' scenarios running in my head...
So why is it that Hayate always has to go through a kidnapping in order to make friends?

And... Stockholm Syndrome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Ouch...
Mai teleported away...
That must have been quite a blow to someone as emotionally fragile as her.

MOAR please!
Yup, sad to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Hey cliches may be cliches, but fresh ideas are not infinite and don't just grow on trees so IMO its perfectly okay if something is a little cliche.
Yup, even if it isn't original, what matters is execution

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
That seems to be how it is with most asian countries. Except for Singapore I guess, you can't even download anime there safely now.
So it seems, SouthEast Asia has some of the most corrupt countries

Quote:
*Rereads FSZ's post* I forgot about that. Ok, now who has the video of it? *looks at S&W and Vice*
S&W: What? *whistles*
Vice: I swear, I don't have it.

All three: Right?

Quote:
With him going nuts with Spica's dere-dere mode.

Quote:
*Goblin Techies chases LoweGear and explodes in a wonderful show of fireworks.*
[Our Hero has been killed!]

Quote:
WHATAREYOUTRYINGTODOTOHAYATEKICKKKKUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
*FieryAeon owns LoweGear for 9999999999 dmg*

Quote:
'tis the wrath of the Hayate faction!!!

*Sends more Goblin Techies after Lowe*
PARIS, MAXIMUM WARP!!!! ENGAGE!!!

Quote:
Awww...quite sad for Mai, I guess she didn't expect to fail. Especially not because someone so close to her decided to vote otherwise.

But then again Fate failed twice.
Well, Fate's on the other side of the fence now. Don't worry, there's more to come

Quote:
Against my own better judgment, I present to you this. A very short story involving my newest OC.
Spoiler for Prologue:
Eventually, I will involve other people's OCs. If any are interested, or want more information please inform me.

And she's finally awake. So it took a year and a half post-StrikerS for her to awaken... hmmm seems my OC's can't join in afterall

Old 2007-11-14, 05:35   Link #15895
Liingo
Love Hina?

Whoo, exams are over. Isamu, if you'd do the honours.

Isamu: Daedra, Berserker Mode!

[Yes, My Lord]

Isamu: Heaven's Fury!

Quote:
The armour is rated for all environments so not much worry about air as long is does not exceed 30 minutes. It should be fatal but Tais had survive a SLB at point-blank, crashing into the side of a battleship and denting its armour for him is survivable, barely. Btw i did not decrible it but they cut him out first, brought him inside then did some spot repairs before moving to HQ for repairs.
Looks like I'll have to go back and read over his profile again. XD. I've forgotten alot since you disappeared
Quote:
Whew...finally, I'm done with the 11th chapter of SearcherS amidst video games, schoolwork and lack of thinking about what to do next. Here it is. Oh, long chapter is long...

Spoiler for SearcherS 11:
Nice chapter. I think I'm feeling just as confused as Satoshi is..
Quote:
Spoiler for Warning: Fluff Exposure Detected:
If you did this more often, it'd be much better Go and post it over the other side and see what the reactions are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
And I now bring forth Franz Jaeger's spells:
Spoiler for Franz Jaeger spell list:

And now to prepare for Ivanovich...
Nice spells They all pass my standards XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Ok...

Kyral the lazy bum, finally managed to finish another chapter.

Its much longer than the first one and contains talk... and more talk... did I mention talk?

Oh and its introduces the main heroine, but only short.

A brutal piece of grammatical errors.

Spoiler for Chapter 1:

K thats it...

Rins profile will come up next.
Quite nice overall Like last time, there were some minor issues with the flow of the sentences, but that's easily fixed with the help of a beta reader. I can help you if you want.

Things are coming to together nicely so good job.
Quote:
Gomen, gomen. I knew there was some stuff I was forgetting to explain.

By two Divine Busters in power, I mean the version from the first season, before Nanoha started getting cartridge happy.

It's not totally inconceivable when you consider that Nanoha was doing Starlight Breaker at the time as well.

To totally clarify, Cosmic Nova is not as strong as Starlight Breaker or one of Nanoha's cartridge-enhanced Divine Busters (which IMO are pushing S-rank now, and Starlight is... God knows...)
Passed Truth to tell, it's probably still a little too powerful for my liking, but I need to gove people some leeway.... (otherwise I'm just going to be accused of being a hypocrite later on...)
Quote:
Nothing will ever be as powerful as the one from StrikerS. For this one I didn't really specify, but it's probably in between the one from the first season and the one from A's, considering that both are not Nanoha's rank.
Good to hear.
Quote:
*headdesk* Yeah, there are some major drawbacks.
1) The inability of control. When Id manifests, it pushes Glen down to below the subconscious, thus preventing him from knowing what's going on and putting Glen into a coma-like state. Thus, Glen doesn't have any memory of doing it, but flight cameras and flight cameras have shown Berserk State in action.

2) Mana depletion. During Berserker State, the raging fires are maintained by Glen and Id's combined mana pool. Since Id doesn't stop until completely running out of mana, Glen always comes out of the Berserker State unconscious. Given that Id has no regard for Glen's life (despite being an aspect of him), this usually means that Glen is somewhere in the sky, and if someone doesn't catch him, he'll die from the impact.

3) Weak defense. During the Berserker State, the Knight Armor opens up and becomes more of a cape than actual armor (rendering Id shirtless with a cape). The Knight Cape can still protect, and the bodily fires are also a sort-of defense, but a solid hit from a strong bombardment spell could stop him.

4) Rapid aging. During Berserker State, Glen's cells rapidly divide and die, thus aging his body faster than normal. As such, Glen, while only twenty-five, has cells that are pushing thirty-five.

5) Hospitalization. Every time Id releases Glen, he usually spends a period of time in the hospital. It's not a very long time (sometimes it's to recover from mana depletion; others to mend a serious injury), but sometimes enough to keep him out of commission for the next couple of fights.

That's all I can remember. That may have been it.
Drawbacks approved. Good to know that you've thought of this already
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Spoiler for Ciarán Astray:

.... I was, and still am quite tempted to include "Hayate has already gave it to him...." .
Nice character Like the other's have said, the rape probably didn't need to happen since there's worse that can happen, but no problems from me.

Nice to see Hayate getting some attention
Quote:
I can't really comment for now since I'll be heading off to my Accounting Class.

But I'm gonna post the profile of Hayate's eventual romantic interest NAO!

Spoiler for Grandis Lacetti:

BTW, does anyone have a pic of the Divine Avenger sword from Star Ocean 3?
Looks interesting The reason for him dropping out wouldn't be Kha would it? he needs a rival doesn't he? XD
Quote:
Maybe it's just your Avatar that doesn't look too ... HAXX-buster-ish.

And yeah, I'm still pondering whether to include references from there.
Just because she's cute doesn't mean she can't hurt you
Quote:
In a fit of insanity I present to you a new OC villian.
Spoiler for Clio:

Personal thoughts: Villains should be haxx so that heros can jump through more hoops to show off their skills. Its more fun imo.
Not bad XD, I'll look forward to the day that she and Tais meets
Quote:
Spoiler time.

Spoiler for spoilers!:
Sounds good
Quote:
*Proceed to smacking LoweGear on the head*

You fool! Onkami Nightengale has presented us with a GREAT opportunity to invade the Fluff Farmers (Just bear with me until I can think of a better name to call their country.) This is the opening where we could ride down the river, plunder their stocks, rape their women, and burn their village!

We shall blast them back to the stone age and claim thier lands as our own!
Lol, Fluff Farmers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
If things go my way, my WIP Vivio Will Die one-shot fic will have NV, NF, YN, Jail being awesome and snapped!Fate.

Spoiler for Jail:

What if Vivio's lifespan only had a few years of worth to begin with since she was incomplete as a altered biological weapon, and her completion with the Relic is the one thing that was required to stabilize her existence properly like a normal human?

After all, since the Saint King's bodies were modded to have a Relic in them, there could be a possibility that without them... something would go wrong.

So, I'm doing the Nanoha killed Vivio thing.

It's been a long time since Nightie's gone on a crack rampage of this scale. I for one look forward to it
Quote:
Spoiler:
Sounds like good reasons Although he didn't need anymore..... we already know his true reasons siscon

*runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Spoiler for after:

XD
*runs*

All Hail FLAMESPARKZ!!!!!!!
Quote:

Next are spells, then I'll link 'em all together if y'all wanna post it on the front page XD .
Nice background again

I'm so going to go back and revise my own OC's now (Don't wait, this might take a while )
Quote:
Grandis: WHO THE HELL DO THINK I AM?![/B]

Yare, Yare....

TK, you're rifle's crying out for you....
Have any last words? Sorry, but I'll have to take you down before this get's any worse

Quote:
I DO have a solution for this sort of infection but the problem is that no one is willing to allow me to implement the solution.
Spoiler for Solution:

On a different note, does anyone mind if I have Clio become active about 6 months after StrikerS?
Do I want to watch this.....
*remembers the cries of pain a few months ago* Nah

Yep, that's fine with me
Quote:

Not bad. I can live with the eternal coffin steal since it only works on one person.
Quote:
SNIPPET TIME

Spoiler for Results:
Whoa, Mai snapped..........

This can't be good

Looks like it's time for S&W to step up to the stage and prove for once and for all that they're not just full of hot air

*phew* Breaker done for the last couple of days

Although chances are by the time this get's posted they;ll be another 10 posts to reply to
Old 2007-11-14, 06:51   Link #15896
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

BACKLOG SMASHER: QUOTING SHIFT!!!

Quote:
Of course you do...

But the manga is progressing rather slowly...1 chapter a month it seems.
Yeah

Quote:

D-Do people really say that ?
Probably

Quote:

THEY DID IT!!!:b ow:
They sure did

Quote:

It's so short...

So quaint...

So poignant..

and yet...

SO FREAKING AWESOME

Yep

Quote:
Holy shi-

I'm speechless.

Quote:
Oh...LOL
lol?

Quote:
Spoiler for Solution:

lol...THAT again

Quote:

konno ichigeki kimeru!!!

Such a cool phrase

Quote:
Spoiler for Prologue:
Ooooo nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post

All Hail FLAMESPARKZ!!!!!!!
Thanks

*goes back to work*
Old 2007-11-14, 08:10   Link #15897
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sigh... I tried so hard to ignore the backlogs...

BACKLOG REQUIEM BOMBARDMENT:

CHORUS SHIFT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
I gave up on that a LOOONG time ago.

<sighs> And is my name really that difficult to remember...?

It's R-E-I-J-I.
Got it Reigi!

... Wait, D'OH!

Quote:
Arcas: DAMMIT, I'm NOT a siscon! Is there something WRONG with wanting a stable, dependable man for your little sister?!
If it makes you feel any better, most level 2s never reach level 3.

Quote:
That reminds me of that Utawarerumono comic I saw...
You mean the,

"I've heard that already, you mean that she's good at making beds..."

"No I mean she really is good in bed, I've personally trained her in the sexual arts last night!"

Quote:
Speaking of boyfriend, is Keroko ever going to have one? Or is she going to share Yuuno with Nanoha?
Give me custody of her and I will make it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
LOL at this, and specially "Fluff Farmers." Brilliant.

Quote:
Ow

That wasn't my intention though... just been so long since we've seen Nighty start up on another EPIC story

But I see the takeover's going well

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!
The take over is going slow... We need more materials to amplify about.

We must force Nighty to write faster!

Quote:
Written on a black notebook with infinite amounts of pages?

But I'm serious
Do you want to see it ?

Quote:

Now I'd like to see someone pull THAT off... complete with slow motion effects and wierd physics
Rather than that, I wanna see the freaking scenes going over and over...

...To me, nobody gets more emo than Max Payne

Quote:
Yup, it's a somewhat disturbing trend, wanting to break her down psychologically into a wreck.
Perfect little girl must be broken.

That's why I gave up on her.

Quote:
I wish I had Military Channel... and History Channel as well I'm stuck with National Geographic and Discovery
I know how you feel...

Quote:
Or perhaps it's "I don't want to remember ..."

*runs*
Or maybe, "Phoenix must never know..."

Quote:
Not really, but don't you want to go for a more ... refreshing change of personality?
Okay, what do you want me to change into ?

Quote:
Oh, I read through the argument, but I thought it best that you two settle it by yourselves. Still, if you're adamant about having the scene ...

*puts into consideration*
Do you want a taste?

I promise you'll love it

Quote:
Being underdog doesn't mean that I have to do it.
It's to build up your confidence.

Quote:
Yes, yes, but I need her in screentime!
No you don't

She's expendable.

Quote:
[Alter-ego]What, afraid that I might take your spotlight?[/Alter-ego]
Yeah, that's it

Quote:
I most probably didn't.
Nagging house wife Rein is WIN

Quote:

TK said good things for two straight day in a row

Quote:
Shippers tend to be sallow and easy to please in any case no story is to lame, to badly written, or too absurd for at least some of them to lavish praise on.

Then I'm proud to say that I'm not a shipper

Quote:
Maybe we should be putting this effort into makign better works then them instead of fighting pointless crusades, you know and economic or prestige victory.
Tk Voting for peace ?!

Quote:
Hmm Jealousy?
Just a Precaution

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! THE GATES HAVE BEEN OPENED!

TREMBLE AND DESPAIR! DOOM HAS COME TO THIS WORLD!!!

Sion: "Welcome... To my world..."

Quote:
Was a pretty good line I'll admit.
I was hoping for something more intimidating for at least make them sound like a threat

Quote:
We might get lucky !

Quote:
*raise hand*

Does it have to be a good husband?

Quote:
Keroko the Joan of Arc of the OC?
Keroko is the Jaina of the OC

Quote:
Giving something a cool name implies it’s worthy of said title, I’ll not honor you with such.
Jackass

Quote:
Hey more and more gay men are getting married don't be so narrow minded.
*Shiver*

Quote:
Well you do get annoying sometimes and an unbreakable meaty punching bag is too much fun to pass up, I seem to have broken my night stick on your skull though, that thing was tough. =/ I still kinda like you, you keep it interesting, but I also feel the urge to beat you from time to time.
My life's work... To make people feel annoyed and/or happy...

...Usually at my own expenses, one way or another...

Master, where ever you are on this island... I've finally understood the responsibility of the power that you have given to me!!

Quote:
Anime males aren't allowed to confess love, only females are.
That's not true

They're rare, but there are a few...
Old 2007-11-14, 08:21   Link #15898
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Making it great is what's hard really.
All you need is imagination...

... But there's only so far you can go while keeping it Canon.

Quote:
Bunnies, Chaos, bunnies.
Furry wooland critters.

Quote:
OOC-ness. But still, yummy~ *licks lips*
Like how am I suppose to know

Quote:
Interesting information.
Interesting how?

Quote:
Trying to steal his harem members after that?
I've played that scenario a million times in my head

Quote:

If you did this more often, it'd be much better Go and post it over the other side and see what the reactions are.
I did months ago in fact

ONly USB responded Well Satashi tried to fire back his own YxN... Which had more lime in it Then I shot back with an even more sinfully sweet fic...

Quote:
Lol, Fluff Farmers
Is it really that lol... ?

Quote:

Yeah
Pain...

Quote:

Probably
I need more eroge games...
Old 2007-11-14, 08:27   Link #15899
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Ah... Keroko... Warrior Princess of Outer-Canaan...

Perhaps this is the curse of Deathwing... To forever remain a virgin...

OH THE HORROR !!! POOR KEROKO !!!
-_-; Yeah... sure... Try reading it next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Very interesting.

On a different, but kinda related topic, what would you make of Zest's case with the Relic? Was he already dying and the Relic just helped him live a while longer? Or was the Relic not compatible with him and thus something went wrong with his body? Lutecia doesnt seem to have any abnormal symptoms even though she is also a Relic Weapon...
The main difference is that Zest was dead, Lutecia wasn't. That makes a big difference.

Quote:
Same here. Holland doesn't do history, much less millitairy.

Quote:
There's only one solution to this complicated problem:

Polygamy.

*runs*
*rolls eyes* Like I said, if they keep being vague, thats the most likely scenario.

Quote:
Not when I'm in charge... Then again, you obviously didn't get the memo on what me and Keroko were fighting about and the misunderstanding.

With me, Chrono/Carim is never OOC
It's like Yuunoha, its only romantic if you want it to be.

Quote:
Vivio must die!

*Parody of "Romeo must die" and "Dante must die" !*
*remembers Nanoha must die!* Vivio is succeeding Nanoha in pretty mch everything, isn't she?

Quote:
Arcas: I'm kind of a high-ranking officer - and I obliterate problems in very pyrotechnic displays.

Mel: Arcas, you blow up any male who tries to get close to the Aces.

Arcas: They're problems...

Arcas: <opens mouth, then closes it> I refuse to say anything on the basis that you're going to twist my words and make it seem like I'm a siscon. WHICH I'M NOT!

Arcas: HEY! That's entirely justified! Do you expect me to hand over one of my little sisters to some weakling?! The Aces live a hazardous life - proven fact. And if said guy doesn't have the skills to keep up in that life, then they don't deserve my sisters.
Now, you see, any other person clearly sees that sort of reactions as siscon.

Quote:
Gotcha.

Just a few more questions then:

1: Post-Strikers final fight - what is Yuuno & the Takamachi sisters' relationship? Are they officially boy & girlfriends, or is it unspoken? Has there been a confession? (Need to know for Yuuno & Takamachi interaction in LegendS)
There has been no canon confession after StrikerS, everything is as it started out. Of course, we could take the final scene in StrikerS as evidence that Nanoha and Yuuno have started to be together more often, but we can't call it a confession.

Same goes for Keroko. After the departure of RF6, she became an enforcer, which gave her much more free time then she had when she was a captain/instructor. She uses that spare time to spend more time with her friends and familly.

Quote:
2: If I end up pairing Yuunoha permanently, would you be willing to consider me as a possible source for Keroko's new boyfriend? (And he could be tailored to your liking)
*Tilts head* LegendS was AU, right? In that case, go ahead. Be sure to show his profile before starting romance, though.

Quote:

Interesting so far, I'll comment more when I see the spell list.

Quote:
Quick comment before I plow the rest of this and turn in.

Okay the resemblance to his OCs is just becoming creepy...

I seem to be the only one immume to such high levels of hotblood.

Quote:
SNIPPET TIME

Spoiler for Results:
This has made me curious, just why was that said? And just why was it said so coldly?

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-11-14 at 08:44.
Old 2007-11-14, 08:32   Link #15900
Tormenk

Quote:
That's fast ! I thought it would take you ages to find it
I'm cheapskate this time. Reading through the link you provided.

Quote:
Not Spica

My ideal women usually/always have long, dark, silky hair. Naturally, I give my Avatar the best
Well not Spica yes but the images of her are exactly the same as Light Spica.

Quote:

Should have more then. Bring out the tsun-tsun in Rein.
I want dere-dere Signum instead.

Quote:
I'd rather leave canon pairings alone, not easy to write the dynamics in it sometimes.
Getting into a character's head is super sometimes.

Quote:
For walls of mere delusions shall eventually fall to the mighty powers of reality.
Looking at a certain abyss, I'm not so sure.

Quote:
Give me some of those, I'm severely lacking at the moment.
I just want more time.

Quote:
Code Geass style past?
Somewhat. And giving her a significant figure in her life.

Quote:
The way you said it made it sound as if I had split personality.
Not really, along the lines of accepting faults and flaws. Most importantly, what lies on the opposite side of the coin.

Quote:
So you are into to those things.
Just for the fun of fooling people about it.

Quote:
Goblin Techies: Do not run we are your friends!
LOL!

Quote:
RAWR!!! *Raises banner with big Spongebob on it (because sponges look like cheese)*

Quote:
Actually, I've had a slight change of heart for that scene...

Spoiler:

Pretty heavy stuff there.

On a more lighthearted note, can I borrow Liana and her health drinks? Some of this manga Chaos is throwing around has inspired me...
Sounds good.

Quote:
Pretty cool.

I got most of the letter refs - but I'm not sure about two.

G = Griffith Lowran?

A = NO IDEA
Thanks. Who else is better to play K than the veteran Gil? Acous simply because I had no idea who to shove in that role.

Quote:

Meat good, fluff bad!
Meat and cheese for a healthy body!

Sure it is a condition known as "stable mental health".

Quote:
That can be hard to do when you're squadmates a guy with a thick Texas accent and a 10 year old (whom the former keeps calling "little buddy"), and what sounds like a eruopeon guy speaking badly broken English (The tank being dead!)... It was a great squad (that 10 year old was a wizard with a machine gun!), but I spent half the damn game laughing my ass off as they were talking on the voice comm.
Sounds like great fun.

Quote:
Nanoha would have someone too if she wasn't blunter then then a sledgehammer in romantic matters.

On the other hand, some inklings wouldn't hurt.

Quote:
Don't look at me I just tune out when they start going philosophical.
Two for the count.

Quote:
I know Satashi said he supposedly wouldn't care if you drew Fate or Nanoha as sadistic serial killers as long as you called it an AU.
Fate using Nanoha's lungs as an instrument, in his words no less. Hiding behind AU, ha.

Quote:
*Twists the radio dial in his brain.*
*Twists it back*

*runs for dear life*

Quote:
Ok, here's the piece I mentioned before
Spoiler for after:

XD
*runs*
The image and the scenario combined is almost enough for me to rein in Katrina from her work. Almost.

However this means..

More ammo!

Quote:

You have it elsewhere?
So far only in the realm of nanoverse.

Quote:
I'm hoping it wasn't IT who called him that.
I highly doubt so.

Quote:
Won't be too soon, the story has a long way to go.

I extrapolated the storyline, and tentatively concluded that it will last until Chapter Fifteen. >.>
Long way is long.

Quote:
Makes me wonder what's his version of Yuuno.
The least OOC of them all. Though I wonder about the part of being edging the bunnies on.

Quote:
Vestrell: I have all the time in the world to learn that ... as long as I'm not in battle, that is.
Katrina: "Not as long as the time of worlds that I have. I don't mind showing you some tricks though.."

Quote:
Chaos shows why he's chaos.
He won't live up to his name if he doesn't.

Quote:
Luckily, the urge to become heroic is not in my blood.

Still, if you want it, I probably can cook up something later, but not so soon. Many things are underway.

[Alter-ego]*smirk* At least, he's becoming more interested. My gentle ministrations have their charms.[/Alter-ego]
Oho you are the Jack of All Trades after all.

Quote:
Pardon me, but carrots are for bunnies and/or donkeys.
The figurative carrot, otherwise the bait.

Quote:
Thanks.

But, are you like encouraging me to work on that?
Nope. Not at all. Believe in me, who believes in you!

Quote:
If this was WWII, I'll give you a radio. And you're doomed to serve as the tank and meat shield anyway.

Quote:
DON'T you try anything funny !!

... Anyway, not ever I myself remember who it was, but some of the older folks might. All I know was that it still scarred me.
Oho looks like I accidentally touched a raw nerve.

Quote:

Man, my brain.... my poor brain...
I take it that's a good sign.

Quote:
Hontouni, Zettai Zankoku no Zetsubou ka, Fate-chan?

Now that's really going to be a dilemna...
Now the people here are speaking my language. More material for Unlimited Ammo Works.

Quote:
And so Nanoha destroyed Vivio's only hope for truly living... ouch...
Yesss. Take away what you treasure the most by your own hand.

Quote:

And some want to break into her pant-

*radio static*
Fate's past is a gold mine for this. Though some are just, if not even more vulnerable than her.

Quote:
I do?

Quote:
Truer words have never been spoken.

To truly love someone is to accept them as who they are, complete with their greatness and their lowliness, their strengths and weaknesses, the good and the bad, the sweet and the bitter, the joy and the pain, the light and the darkness.
Katrina: "As well as the pains of the past, the burden of the present and the eventuality of the future."

Creator-kun:"Today is a good day no?"

Katrina: " So much indeed.."

Quote:

Well done on Emili. I would imagine she would have lots to talk about with a certain pair of sisters.

Quote:

A strong one.
Ah the irony of rationality as an excuse.

Quote:
Oh, I read through the argument, but I thought it best that you two settle it by yourselves. Still, if you're adamant about having the scene ...

*puts into consideration*
Dark hands are at work here..

Quote:
You are the most absolute ... most willing ... most honored ... most valiant ... most courageous ... most brave ... and most expendable ...

... cannon fodder.

Proves what I said earlier.

Quote:
NICE!
I remember watching that on TV...
Partially inspired by the Magic Hours done by you quite some time ago, if I'm not wrong.

Quote:

Tk even..

As Chao said, bluecheese does bring out hidden qualities..

Quote:

Cameos are fine I'm a totally attention whore!
All OCs: US TOO!!!
Now that's one honest admittance.

Quote:
We did get pretty far with crack..

Quote:
[singing]Can you feel the love tonight... [singing]
And singing now.

Quote:
To beat is care and to scold is love anyone? And from there that's some lovin' coming from you all this time.

Quote:

Quote:
This reminds me. Has anyone here watched Kung-Fu Hustle?

"From no one to The One."

Quote:

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SpongeBob Square Pants!

Hey doesn't that make PF's alter ego SpongeBob as well?

Quote:
Speaking of which I was also planning a multiple elemental affinity character, I'm sure I talked to you about that last week. It seems I may have to rethink on that though.
I'll be looking forward to this then since my interests are related too.

Quote:
[Lazy mode]Don't want~~lazy~~maybe someday in the future lah[/Lazy mode]
That sounds suspiciously similar to what someone else here would say from time to time.

Quote:
The pain.

Quote:
What it's always been doing?
OOCness isn't part of the daily menu.

Quote:
Actually I failed to clarify that point of name calling... Mai calls Smith that whenever she's extremely emotional, or dere-dere. She'd also call him Remi when she's extremely angry

And the OC's always insane
Double blow to Smith as well. Mai calling him that to remind him of their relationship as well as driving home the point how he hurt her. Smith's concern is understandable of course, better having her deemed ready now then suffer the results in the future.

Quote:
So why is it that Hayate always has to go through a kidnapping in order to make friends?

And... Stockholm Syndrome?
Friendship through superior bondage? binding?

Quote:
[Our Hero has been killed!]
Not when we just started pushing for the tower on the opposite side of the river.

Quote:

If it makes you feel any better, most level 2s never reach level 3.
He's an Akuma now?

Quote:
You mean the,

"I've heard that already, you mean that she's good at making beds..."

"No I mean she really is good in bed, I've personally trained her in the sexual arts last night!"

Quote:
The take over is going slow... We need more materials to amplify about.

We must force Nighty to write faster!
Or provide an distraction while he prepares the bomb.

Quote:
Perfect little girl must be broken.

That's why I gave up on her.
StrikerS fault again. >_> She's still worthy material in my books at least.

Quote:
No you don't

She's expendable.
Equipment..

Quote:

TK said good things for two straight day in a row

Tk Voting for peace ?!

OOC *runs*

Quote:
I was hoping for something more intimidating for at least make them sound like a threat
They aren't. How about Fool Fighters?

Quote:
*raise hand*

Does it have to be a good husband?
Sipher for Rein?

And I bring bearings for this fair lady.

Spoiler for painting:

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Closed Thread