AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-26, 14:29   Link #1
~Uchiha~
Jounin

Send a message via MSN to ~Uchiha~
How far have you guys gotten?

Hey, I was wondering how far you guys have gotten on the Naruto tv show? I bought the DVDs up to disc 7 a while back, I'm only up to where Itachi and Sasuke fight, and Naruto is popping balloons with Jairya(?), so anyways, how far exactly does the show go, and if you don't mind, how far is Shonen Jump's graphic novels for Naruto?
Old 2004-11-26, 14:32   Link #2
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Uchiha~
Hey, I was wondering how far you guys have gotten on the Naruto tv show? I bought the DVDs up to disc 7 a while back, I'm only up to where Itachi and Sasuke fight, and Naruto is popping balloons with Jairya(?), so anyways, how far exactly does the show go, and if you don't mind, how far is Shonen Jump's graphic novels for Naruto?
That's surprising considering that Naruto isn't licensed yet , I think someone sold bootlegs to you. In fact I'm pretty sure of it if it has nearly 80 ep's on 7 DVD

Anyway, the anime is up to episode 110-111 right now and the manga is ... further, can't tell since I don't read it anymore.
Old 2004-11-26, 14:39   Link #3
~Uchiha~
Jounin

Woah, crazy, yeah I bought it off ebay, burned for pretty cheap, under 100 bucks I think, so you're saying there are no Naruto DVD's in Japan? What I got is subtitled, and the DVD menu does look professional, nothing that can be made at home anyways, nonetheless, its a great series.
Old 2004-11-26, 14:42   Link #4
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Woah, crazy, yeah I bought it off ebay, burned for pretty cheap, under 100 bucks I think, so you're saying there are no Naruto DVD's in Japan? What I got is subtitled, and the DVD menu does look professional, nothing that can be made at home anyways, nonetheless, its a great series.
Well there are Naruto DVD's in Japan, and alot of it, but they aren't subtitled and meant for the Japanese market. Of course you can import them but Japanese DVD usually do not have alot of episodes on one disc, and they cost nearly 100 $ each (ok the price is not THAT high but they are expensive). So my guess : you have bootlegs
Old 2004-11-26, 14:47   Link #5
Shay
Monarch Programmer

They are bootlegs and pretty damn expensive ones at that.

Sorry pal but you have been ripped.

But at the end of the day, if you get enjoyment out of them then who cares right?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-11-26, 14:51   Link #6
~Uchiha~
Jounin

Yes, my thoughts exactly, they have given my countless hours of enjoyment, so to me, it was a wise investment. And you guys should try to pick some up too on Ebay, trust me its worth it, even for one disc it contains an average of 13 episodes.
Old 2004-11-26, 14:51   Link #7
Kouji
StrykerX

For the anime, we're up to episode 110-111, and manga. It's up to ch #240. Known as the Kakashi Gaiden story.

Last edited by Kouji; 2004-11-26 at 19:21.
Old 2004-11-26, 15:03   Link #8
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Yes, my thoughts exactly, they have given my countless hours of enjoyment, so to me, it was a wise investment. And you guys should try to pick some up too on Ebay, trust me its worth it, even for one disc it contains an average of 13 episodes.
I already have them on disc well 1-49 that is, the rest are on my pc and that's just because i'm lazy.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-11-26, 15:13   Link #9
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Kouji, your post could be a mild spoiler, so please edit your post (and no spoiler tags since they were forbidden in non-tagged threads like this one).

@~Uchiha~

Just in case you didn't know: You can download the more recent Naruto episodes from http://www.animesuki.com/ so you don't need to buy more bootlegs off of eBay.
Old 2004-11-26, 15:16   Link #10
Jin
Staked!

Send a message via AIM to Jin
Why didn't you just download the episodes?
Old 2004-11-26, 15:19   Link #11
ssj4V

Quote:
well technically, 2 volumes = 10 episodes, the anime is now up to episodes 110-111 which is chapter 182 in volume 21 in the manga, which the manga is currently up to chapter 240 in volume 27, now if my calculations r correct, when the anime reaches up to where the manga is now, it should be arround episode 135, but no thanks to that filler arc or whatever u guys call it (ep. 101-106) u gotta add 6 so it should be arround episode 141 (well, atleast approximatly), when it reaches to chapter 240 that is, and hope that no more pointless filler is added again.
Old 2004-11-26, 15:31   Link #12
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:

Ah ha.

A wise investment.

Not supporting Naruto, by paying to much for a unlicensed, illegal, unprofesional bootleg DVD that contains the exact same thing as what you could download for free from animesuki is a wise investment is a wise investment.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BATMAN!

I'VE FALLEN INTO BIZZARO WORLD!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 2004-11-26, 16:03   Link #13
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
some of my friends have 56k's and lower speed.
so i have to supply them.....
Old 2004-11-26, 17:46   Link #14
Nubixkube

By the way Uchiha?

Do you realize you can download Naruto for free?
Old 2004-11-26, 19:20   Link #15
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Kouji, your post could be a mild spoiler, so please edit your post (and no spoiler tags since they were forbidden in non-tagged threads like this one).

@~Uchiha~

Just in case you didn't know: You can download the more recent Naruto episodes from http://www.animesuki.com/ so you don't need to buy more bootlegs off of eBay.
Oh, gomen. Well, I was trying to tell them what we're up at.
Old 2004-11-26, 23:27   Link #16
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
I'm sorry but this discussion isn't allowed here. You should use Animesuki Naruto listing to see how far episodes are, or download them yourself. In fact, you could have even asked in the Naruto Q&A thread.
Closed Thread