Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-05-27, 15:55   Link #6461
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
LCK and LPL started up again this week. NA and EU LCS start up next weekend.

Points worth noting:

NA and EU LCS have finally gone to Bo3 formats.
Zven and Mithy left Origen to join G2.
The new splits will start on patch 6.10 aka the new dragons and buffed mages.
EU is Bo2.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 06:26   Link #6462
King of the End

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
this game is close to give me a stroke; correction..the players. I am asking for help in a 2 v 3, teammate yells, he will not go in there to die. 1 minute later he goes 1 v 5. I see the jungler ganking his lane... not mine, i have to ping until the system restricts the pings and even then he still does not react....he dies and blames others. and the best is the last in every game there is an afk....and in every game that afk is in my team...THY riot for making me hate you and your community even more as time goes by.
Try having a support Leona that ends up playing like a roaming top lane fighter looking to make the "plays". Or a Sona that goes pure AP without purchasing a single support item except the starting item. No sightstone or anything. The funny thing is she originally wanted to take Lux bot but decided against it, me and my brother wish she hadn't.
King of the End is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 13:30   Link #6463
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the End View Post
Try having a support Leona that ends up playing like a roaming top lane fighter looking to make the "plays". Or a Sona that goes pure AP without purchasing a single support item except the starting item. No sightstone or anything. The funny thing is she originally wanted to take Lux bot but decided against it, me and my brother wish she hadn't.
It's funny you mention that....

I'm almost always support but I do all the team things - ward spam, save carries, etc.

Then tonight...I get made to be ADC in a ranked game and the support goes Karma...

Never wards, never peels, takes my farm, intentionally KSes, always leaves me to die, abandons teamfights at objectives, rude in chat.

And they get an S+ for their behaviour....

That is what I can't stand about the rating system. I got four A+ as support in the last couple of days and didn't get in the S bracket because I didn't take farm or KS. I let the carries do their job and get the gold. This stupid rating system enables and promotes selfish/negative behaviour.

This preference to dynamic queue is making me sick.
Old 2016-05-28, 15:07   Link #6464
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I understand that you're mad but you're blaming the system for something that it is not responsible for.

The only thing it sees are the stats. KDA, cs, wards placed, objectives taken, and so on. Chatting, team fight contribution, and so on, things that cannot be put into numbers cannot be judged by it.
Old 2016-05-28, 15:12   Link #6465
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Dardoch suspended from Team Liquid

Let me guess - issues with Locodoco?
Old 2016-05-28, 15:50   Link #6466
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I understand that you're mad but you're blaming the system for something that it is not responsible for.

The only thing it sees are the stats. KDA, cs, wards placed, objectives taken, and so on. Chatting, team fight contribution, and so on, things that cannot be put into numbers cannot be judged by it.
Objectively speaking, support roles should have points retracted for taking kills/cs, as a pure support character does just that. Even some junglers go so far as to leave kills to the lanes they're ganking, although that depends on the champion too.

On the other hand, having played many, many tough games, sometimes you're just the best player on the team and end up with the most gold. In that case, you're the carry, the support and the jungler, it's ultimately up to you whether you'll make up for your team's weaknesses or place your faith on their skills. Not that it happens all the time, but such games do exist...I think that's how AP Sona came to be
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 19:13   Link #6467
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Objectively speaking, support roles should have points retracted for taking kills/cs, as a pure support character does just that. Even some junglers go so far as to leave kills to the lanes they're ganking, although that depends on the champion too.
I dunno losing points for kills would be silly since sometimes you have to take to save someone else from risking death & CS except for Relic/Taragons since they help your team by your limited CSing .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-02, 06:39   Link #6468
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

As a little remainder, the EU LCS starts again today with the NA LCS following in two day on the 4th. They will be playing on patch 6.10, including all the new mage updates.

It will be interesting to see what champions will be picked.
Old 2016-06-06, 16:37   Link #6469
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Nice to see TSM doing well, but I'm still not sold on them just yet. They were against CLG who are still on vacation and against TL who seems to be having big internal issues. Biofrost looked pretty bad in Bard outside of his fluke ult at top, and Sven makes me nervous if he doesn't get Nidalee/Rek'sai as his playstyle revolves around fast clear into invading/counterjungling. Them having no choice but to first pick Rek'sai in that one instance has me thinking Sven might be the one most easily exploited.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-11, 04:57   Link #6470
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I've watched 4 different regions and I have only one thing to say:

SK Telecom look significantly better than they were at MSI - and that's for a team that won that event.

Duke has been enabled to carry and is really in sync with the team. Faker can play whatever the heck he wants. Bang's arsenal is deep. Bengi is suddenly back on the team and able to play champs he previously couldn't. Wolf has reached another level this year.

Good luck to the rest of the world.

G2 should do better this split, as should Fnatic. Hopefully NA improves overall.

Either way, seeing so much Nami in this meta is bliss.
Old 2016-06-25, 17:07   Link #6471
Awrya
U mad?

Anyone know how your mastery rating is calculated in ARAM?

Went 11/1/24 as Vel'Koz, 2nd highest damage but still got A-.
As you can't recall and cs doesn't really count in ARAM, it should be based on kills?
Old 2016-06-25, 22:06   Link #6472
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Anyone know how your mastery rating is calculated in ARAM?

Went 11/1/24 as Vel'Koz, 2nd highest damage but still got A-.
As you can't recall and cs doesn't really count in ARAM, it should be based on kills?

You need very high CS in ARAM to get to S rank on hard carries there. Just went 11/1/11 on Lucian in an ARAM but only got A+ since my CS was 50 for a 14 min game. I did get an S- on Maokai in an ARAM for going 18/12/30 a week ago.
Old 2016-06-28, 17:22   Link #6473
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

It's time for the next rework.
Old 2016-06-29, 22:34   Link #6474
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
It's time for the next rework.
I am not sure how to feel about that ult on him personally, but his new kit doesn't look like it even with that ult should be any where near as problematic as older versions of Ryzes.
MAL
Old 2016-06-30, 02:05   Link #6475
DemonOfWrath

I reckon within a patch or two that teleport will exclude minions, that's potentially utterly broken (teleport super minions onto an inhib tower for instance)
DemonOfWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-01, 19:11   Link #6476
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Finally managed to get mastery level 7 on Quinn after so many A+/S- games .

MAL
Old 2016-07-02, 15:36   Link #6477
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Gratz on that!

I tried to get back into LoL, but my first ranked game included an AFK mid who came back 25 minutes later. We had a lot more skill as a team, but obviously lacked the firepower required for a front-out teamfight...a couple of skirmishes extended the game, but you can't fight split-pushing with a 4-man team. Sigh, the disappointment...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-03, 01:13   Link #6478
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Nice work.

More importantly, who is your Quinn yuri for?
Old 2016-07-03, 16:17   Link #6479
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Valor?

In any case, just glad TSM dumpstered CLG. They can lose every series before the playoffs, and as long as they make the playoffs, I'm content enough to not care much the rest of the split. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-04, 13:43   Link #6480
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

That's why I like the way LCK handles playoffs. Don't remember how many teams are in the highest league but only 5 of them get into playoffs, with #1 being auto-qualified for finals, #2 semi-finals, and so on. #5 starts in quarters against #4 and then it goes like usual.

I have never been a fan of having a few series at the end determine the winner of the split.

Tags
league of legends, lol