AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-12-27, 18:11   Link #221
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
She did that just two volumes ago. This time there are three other people, not to mention she gets there after no more than 20 lines in the text from the hospital anyway. The situation also did not involve chasing down a rampaging golem in the next block or being chased by a crazy scientist who can do the same flying stunt as her.
Wait what? Are you talking about Therestina kihara from season 1, I don't remember her don't no anything similar to misaka except her rail gun canon. Are u talking about someone else
Old 2016-12-27, 22:45   Link #222
entei08

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Wait what? Are you talking about Therestina kihara from season 1, I don't remember her don't no anything similar to misaka except her rail gun canon. Are u talking about someone else
I'm talking about Yuiitsu also flying around with Shaggoth.
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-02, 09:12   Link #223
SilverTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
So after reading the raw for the newest railgun chapter, i can understand why Kamachi took out misaka early on from the volume. The way that Misaka can leap off building with people with her and long they have huge source of magnetic object of them is ridiculous. Granted i think it was a Recon because Kamachi kinda forgot Misaka ability of electricity sometimes since they had to walk hours to get to the ware house instead of minutes ( i mean really, find the raw of ch 91 of railgun and tell me Misaka is not like really powerful with electricity and the way she can use them....if only kamachi knew what he can do with her.)
I think you're forgetting how that trick works. She is only attaching herself via magnetism. She is carrying the rest physically. Touma alone (guessing what was left of Salome didn't weigh much) should basically be her maximum carrying weight.

There is also the issue of getting attacked even if it was possible. Going all spiderman would certainly attract attention, and they needed to get to the AAA quietly to have time to set up their plan. When Misaka has done it before either they were already under attack or there was no real threat of one.
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote