AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-26, 13:27   Link #2041
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy69 View Post
is there someone has played rance quest?
is it already full translated or not yet?
actually i finished my download n try to play but the problem is still full of japanese n the only translated just demo version (lol)..
and also my screen cannot fit with the game even i already changed to 1024x600 cuz the original 1024x768, the screen just cut out..

arrrgghhh im frustrated...
You don't need it to be fully translated in order to play it and no. Rance Quest translations have stalled you can find a interface patch somewhere. Whether or not it still works depends on what tada update it was based off of. A realist won't start working on RQ anyway. Tada is still relasing patches. Everything he releases a patch they need to rehack which is a pain in the ass. Not sure about the screen thing I didn't have any problems. You can just use the wiki which is basically a huge walkthrough. You probably shouldn't ask about translation here though the admins and known to be iffy about it. And depending on their mood they'll delete your post or give you a warning.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 14:12   Link #2042
foxy69
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
sorry my bad, still dont know the rule about translation here..

then i think i'll be waiting for the complete version of rance quest magnum..

anyway, do u know how long it will take to learn japanese in avarage so that i can play it without translation and know about the story? actually i dont care if it takes years cuz i really wanna learn japanese..
foxy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 20:42   Link #2043
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
S level weapons-Anyone know how to equip them? So far all my char have x marked to show it is not usable.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 21:00   Link #2044
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
S level weapons-Anyone know how to equip them? So far all my char have x marked to show it is not usable.
Weapon skill requirement, the characters have to be at S or M to equip it.
__________________

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 03:38   Link #2045
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Backyard of Moriya shrine
Age: 33
Pretty much keep using that character in battle (fighting and/or killing) till it's that lvl. It's one of the grinding work
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 10:55   Link #2046
foxy69
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
look at char status, u can see its weapon mastery at left side..
well most of NG+ char has already reach A or S..
foxy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 14:06   Link #2047
Sebaplo
Child Predator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Age: 23
Hey there, I'm new here. Nice to meet you all.

I have a small problem...I've no idea how to get the Pumpkin Rod. I can remember being able to craft in when I was doing Serawi's story, but I can't find it anywhere now that I'm doing NG+. I heard that you can craft it after leveling the twins. I trained them a bit and still didn't get the rod. I need this rod for the City Girl's Quest. Please help me. Thank you.
Sebaplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 17:57   Link #2048
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
It's from doing an Aht event, not the Twins.
__________________

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 19:07   Link #2049
Sebaplo
Child Predator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Age: 23
Ugh....How do I get that event? Is it still possible to get it in chapter 9? Sorry for all the silly questions. ;/ My Aht is lvl 51 right now. Already transformed + did the special training thing.
Sebaplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 20:25   Link #2050
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebaplo View Post
Ugh....How do I get that event? Is it still possible to get it in chapter 9? Sorry for all the silly questions. ;/ My Aht is lvl 51 right now. Already transformed + did the special training thing.
Did you have an highest enough knowledge? Make/max a ton of Northern armor (+12 Knowledge) and as many other high ones you can stack. Also, be sure you did at least 1 event where you collected a pumkin.

A lot of items at my first play through I had an hard time making because my knowledge was not up.

Edit: if after u stack your knowledge (bedroom) you still don't get the new recipe, then yea, gg.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 21:00   Link #2051
Sebaplo
Child Predator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Age: 23
Oh well, I don't know what I did wrong. I've 273 knowledge. It's too late now, anyway. I'll try to do this quest in NG++. Apparently I can get the pumpkin rod in chapter 5. Thanks for helping me.
Sebaplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 22:48   Link #2052
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Anyone know how to get to Aesmdous? I level Will + 3 girls to 60+, and so are all the Erushlly angels, but it never unlocked.

Also Yuela story > Sewari story....hopefully Emalita is good too. Sewari story was so bland >.<
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 23:34   Link #2053
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Anyone know how to get to Aesmdous? I level Will + 3 girls to 60+, and so are all the Erushlly angels, but it never unlocked.

Also Yuela story > Sewari story....hopefully Emalita is good too. Sewari story was so bland >.<
You just have to do mine levels. Eventually you'll get a small event where you run into her and decide you need to level up and get more companions. Then you have to basically recruit all the characters, which takes until chapter 8 or so for Ragsmuena. Then you fight her and she hangs around for a bit, gives you a couple crafting quests. You complete those and then you have to fight her again.
__________________

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 09:41   Link #2054
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You just have to do mine levels. Eventually you'll get a small event where you run into her and decide you need to level up and get more companions. Then you have to basically recruit all the characters, which takes until chapter 8 or so for Ragsmuena. Then you fight her and she hangs around for a bit, gives you a couple crafting quests. You complete those and then you have to fight her again.
Oh, you need everyone? That could be where I went wrong, I didn't bother get that giant Fish guy with a hammer because I forgot what were the ingredients... so you literally need "everyone"?

Also, where do you find Hannah's Gems? I know Topaz is a rare drop from certain mine mobs...but the other gems? Ugh >.<
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 11:29   Link #2055
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Oh, you need everyone? That could be where I went wrong, I didn't bother get that giant Fish guy with a hammer because I forgot what were the ingredients... so you literally need "everyone"?

Also, where do you find Hannah's Gems? I know Topaz is a rare drop from certain mine mobs...but the other gems? Ugh >.<
Yes. You need everyone. Everyone that you can normally in the story.
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 20:39   Link #2056
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Ah, oh well. On ward to 3rd route then. Time for loli heroine >.>

Also, what are the 5 galleries with Wil? I been through 2 routes and it wasn't unlocked.

And are there H-scenes associated with the funny looking armor like the gothic lolita ones?

I assume Hannah also have one if you somehow find those 15 rare drop gems?
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 06:17   Link #2057
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Ah, oh well. On ward to 3rd route then. Time for loli heroine >.>

Also, what are the 5 galleries with Wil? I been through 2 routes and it wasn't unlocked.

And are there H-scenes associated with the funny looking armor like the gothic lolita ones?

I assume Hannah also have one if you somehow find those 15 rare drop gems?
Upgrade all three gothic armor and have the heroines wear them. An event will occur in the workshop. Second one is Hannah after you complete her escort mission in Misanshel; third one is Jean after you complete all Normal/Special/Elemental arenas as well as Wil's gauntlet; fourth and fifth are Myrene and Phinlilly. As for Hannah, her item quests only give her more things to sell - I believe the 15 gems one adds HP/SP/FS gems.

You can find all three kind of gems from elemental kankuris in both Chaotic Warground maps. Topaz and Sapphire you can find elsewhere as well (I'm pretty sure earthmen drop Topaz and probably Undines drop Sapphires too), but Emerald is Static Kankuri only (outside of something in one of the level 90 maps).
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 08:45   Link #2058
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
Upgrade all three gothic armor and have the heroines wear them. An event will occur in the workshop. Second one is Hannah after you complete her escort mission in Misanshel; third one is Jean after you complete all Normal/Special/Elemental arenas as well as Wil's gauntlet; fourth and fifth are Myrene and Phinlilly. As for Hannah, her item quests only give her more things to sell - I believe the 15 gems one adds HP/SP/FS gems.

You can find all three kind of gems from elemental kankuris in both Chaotic Warground maps. Topaz and Sapphire you can find elsewhere as well (I'm pretty sure earthmen drop Topaz and probably Undines drop Sapphires too), but Emerald is Static Kankuri only (outside of something in one of the level 90 maps).
I completed Hannah's escort mission but nothing happened? =/ She just asked for 15 gems after.

Gothic set is hard to complete, given devil beads seem to drop 1 once per "route". In fact, all the "beads" are hard to find, especially the fairy beads as I didn't see a drop at all yet.

Is the Gothic lolita event worth looking at? Not sure if I want to farm all that gear....I just want see the events then uninstall the game. Had the game long enough already.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 09:27   Link #2059
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
There are two sets of Hannah missions, one is escort to church the 2nd is escort to Misansha (whatever the place is called).

If you really cannot stand farming, I guess you can either just DL a save file or use spoilerAL to cheat.

Ful's mill and necklace affect bead drops as well. Fairy bead drops off Phinally only (and only the real one).
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 10:09   Link #2060
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
There are two sets of Hannah missions, one is escort to church the 2nd is escort to Misansha (whatever the place is called).

If you really cannot stand farming, I guess you can either just DL a save file or use spoilerAL to cheat.

Ful's mill and necklace affect bead drops as well. Fairy bead drops off Phinally only (and only the real one).
Kamidori is only long cause of the dam farming...
__________________
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.