AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-04-07, 12:46   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

[Manga] Chapter 302 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .

As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members (whoever they are ) will be able to create this thread.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 13:00   Link #2
Rurik
Golden

Thank xris for the thread

Here is a Summary for the Chapter:

Spoiler:

I think they don’t plan to destroy Konoha like Oro, but change Konoha into a different type of village. I guess Danzou is planning his Coup after all, and to be the Hokage himself, which made me, wonder how strong this old geezer really is.

I aslo wonder how the Shinoby population that are not in ANBU will react if this happens.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 13:15   Link #3
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

That was a boring chapter.
Nothing new happened except Naruto showing to be completely void of common sense and Kabuto suffering memory trouble.

Ah yeah and there is just no end to Yamato's jutsu usefulness.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 13:16   Link #4
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Wow O_o
You're fast

I'm typing over the Kanji in Open Office to get to work on afterwards ^^
Bleh.. someone made a summary earlier >_<

Oh well, almost done with page 2
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 13:18   Link #5
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

good chapter IMO. i kind of had doubts about whether or not there would be any fighting in this chapter or the next because it wouldve been too big of a rush. i think theres more to sai than we think.. well it looks like kabuto is on his way back to find a surprise next chapter should be very interesting..
ooh-zoo-mah-kee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 13:19   Link #6
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

No...i read the a scanlation and its obvious that Yamato's team found out Sai's goal. And know about Danzou & Orochimaru's plan...to destroy Konoha. That's what has been said.

Also Sai now is gonna make his move to attack them. With Kabuto there it'll be Kabuto&Sai vs Yamato's Team.

This seems a perfect time for Kabuto to die (next chapter) ..Sasuke and Oro left..who will get caught at the end..according to the next chapters title.
"Orochimaru & Sasuke know they've been persued"
Old 2006-04-07, 13:44   Link #7
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
left..who will get caught at the end..according to the next chapters title.
"Orochimaru & Sasuke know they've been persued"
There is a question mark at the end of that sentence, which does not make it clear whether they know or not. It will most probably be an information-based chapter on Danzo and his plans.

Kishi does not seem to bring team 7 together, it is a good choice for now.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 13:53   Link #8
gibits
Endless

What did Sai summon in that room? was it the bingo book that Oro asked Kabuto to prepare? Anyway Sai really needs to die, or have a really really good fashback. I hated Gaara too until his flashback, maybe if Sai had something like that I might warm to him, but right now there is nothing redeeming about him.

I even like Sasuke over at the moment and that's saying a lot.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 14:03   Link #9
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Quote:
What did Sai summon in that room? was it the bingo book that Oro asked Kabuto to prepare?
Maybe. I thought it was a book of assorted drawings he could use for jutsu, and probably some blank sheets for new drawings.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 14:03   Link #10
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Wow O_o
You're fast

I'm typing over the Kanji in Open Office to get to work on afterwards ^^
Bleh.. someone made a summary earlier >_<

Oh well, almost done with page 2
Yep, I had the translation for couple of hours now (needless to say I saw you are not 100% faithful to Animesuki naruto forum, I wonder where I saw your Avatar and your Name… ) …,

Still, It was a move along chapter not much to say about it.
Old 2006-04-07, 14:11   Link #11
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Yep, I had the translation for couple of hours now (needless to say I saw you are not 100% faithful to Animesuki naruto forum, I wonder where I saw your Avatar and your Name… ) …,

Still, It was a move along chapter not much to say about it.
Yeah... I'm not the kind of person that has a different nick and avatar for every forum.
I've 3 nicks and 3 or 4 avatars : Syaoran, Satoshi or Hoshimaru. Syaoran is the one I use the most, unless it's already taken.

No wonder you had that summary so fast... I'm always fighting my way through the kanji T_T
It's not a bad thing... by trying to do so myself, I learn the meaning of some a lot easier.
Old 2006-04-07, 14:56   Link #12
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I somehow believe that Sai is alright...he'd be a nice young addition to Orochimaru's Team...a team which needs to be stronger quick.

It has to be Akatsuki, Orochimaru's Group and other villages that terrorize the world
Old 2006-04-07, 15:19   Link #13
animernq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
I think they don’t plan to destroy Konoha like Oro, but change Konoha into a different type of village. I guess Danzou is planning his Coup after all, and to be the Hokage himself, which made me, wonder how strong this old geezer really is.
If thats correct then Danzou must trust Orochimaru not to betray / kill him. Maybe they have a history of working together or are related.
animernq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 15:20   Link #14
Zek
Eyebrows...

It was sort of a silly plot device for Kabuto to just forget the ANBU list in Sai's room and conveniently remember to go back and get it while Team Yamato is there. He was only in the room for like 10 seconds, how could he forget?

Anyway, I still think Sai is up to something in Oro's hideout. This plot with Danzou is way too obvious, and there's definitely something fishy about the summoned book. He brought it with him, and was obviously trying to hide it from Oro/Kabuto when he thought they were entering the room.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 15:22   Link #15
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by animernq
If thats correct then Danzou must trust Orochimaru not to betray / kill him. Maybe they have a history of working together or are related.
He can be also planning to kill 2 birds in one shot, Completing his Coup, while betraying Orochimaru, I’m not too sure about His Plan With Konoha, but I’m almost certain that one of his goal is to get rid of Oro.
Old 2006-04-07, 15:25   Link #16
ShikaShika
無罪

Uneventful chapter. I'm guessing they will uncover some more information about Danzou's plans before escaping (with our without Sai), before they're detected by Kabuto.

I wish we could get a real fight soon (and not some power brawl), we haven't had one in some time. Preferably with some nice training flashbacks of Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke, I'm dying to find out what they've learned from their teachers. (Apart from what we already know.) Especially Sakura and Sasuke, as we've seen Naruto training with Jiraiya quite much already. All in good time I suppose. Naruto isn't the most fast paced of mangas.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 15:50   Link #17
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Kishimoto-san is probably chilling out sometimes... I like the pace of Naruto.
I've to chill out too ... I'm can't think clearly enough to post something useful and I should go to bed as well

*Syaoran takes a mission break*

Picture by me at work ^^'
Old 2006-04-07, 16:05   Link #18
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Well at the very least, Danzou has been identifyed as an enemy/threat to the current peace in Konoha. Still, I hope that Sai does not end up dying the way he is viewed right now, I am finally starting to see him as and intruiging character (better than Sasuke anyway, but that's just me, I rate every character higher than him, except Mizuki ).
Old 2006-04-07, 16:14   Link #19
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Kishimoto-san is probably chilling out sometimes... I like the pace of Naruto. [/SIZE]
I never said I didn't like it. Maybe it just isn't meant to be read one chapter at a time though.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 16:28   Link #20
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Kishimoto-san is probably chilling out sometimes... I like the pace of Naruto.
I've to chill out too ... I'm can't think clearly enough to post something useful and I should go to bed as well
Seriously now,

The pace is unexcusable, slow and stupid. Kishi is in no way shape or form puttin his fans first - more like the companies $ pockets.

If this is what Naruto has succumb to, just make it end.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote