AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2020-02-25, 08:20   Link #81
GDB

Pretty much every 6-star has a really strong kit, though. Some are kits people don't care about, like Shining's, but they're still really strong.

Also, last day before the lucky drops change, and I got the last piece I needed to complete the set! Finally, you stupid right chair!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 11:44   Link #82
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The banner made me shoot myself in the foot, I overspent trying to land Meyer and I didn't leave enough OP to get the premium level packs. Ouch.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 00:31   Link #83
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Pulling for Chen mainly because her art is god tier :3
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 02:16   Link #84
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I didn't count, but around 60~70, finally got Chen. And as usual, I got Nightingale -> Saria before Chen. *scoff* Well, at least it wasn't Shining?
Whatever. Chen was the only remaining one I really really wanted, so I can just stick to 10 pulls for the rest of the game.
Liduke's character is nice, but I already have a very similar looking character in Azur Lane anyways.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 12:37   Link #85
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

6 multis in total including buying the Starter pack. Bunch of 5 stars including a new Firewatch and a bunch of FEater. Then from a headhunting permit, got Siege. I'm okay I suppose. Got a new 6star and my waifu Exu is rocking a new costume. I'll reconsider buying some OP later if I feel like it since I used up all the free OP.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 14:21   Link #86
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

~40 rolls for 2 Texas, 2 Specter, 1 Swire, 2 Feater and .............. Eyja.

All I wanted was Chen ...
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 23:25   Link #87
GDB

Not the prettiest, but got all my dorms to 5k ambience with the addition of Ch'en's Office!

Can probably start breaking down these cardboard things now.
Old 2020-02-27, 00:10   Link #88
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I was wondering if there was another Annihilation unlockable at the end of chapter 5, but it looks not.
Still don't really need E2, it seems.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2020-02-29, 01:52   Link #89
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I was wondering if there was another Annihilation unlockable at the end of chapter 5, but it looks not.
Still don't really need E2, it seems.
So does this mean there is another banner incoming containing that Operator talking to Ch'en?

Well, there is a bonus for getting one Operator to E2 and completing a specialization level. So you still need to E2 someone.

Can you buy a skin without having an Operator? Exusai's skin looks great, but I don't have her right now. So I was thinking of buying it while it's up and then using it when I get her in the future.
Old 2020-02-29, 02:16   Link #90
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
So does this mean there is another banner incoming containing that Operator talking to Ch'en?

Well, there is a bonus for getting one Operator to E2 and completing a specialization level. So you still need to E2 someone.

Can you buy a skin without having an Operator? Exusai's skin looks great, but I don't have her right now. So I was thinking of buying it while it's up and then using it when I get her in the future.
You mean Blaze? Hoshiguma? I'm pretty sure Hoshiguma will eventually pop-up in the yellow-thing trading.
To be honest, it feels like Yostar is trying to catch up to the Chinese version and they did mix around a banner already, so I can't predict when the next one will come. As for new characters, it should be Liduke's character -> That old man -> The blue-haired angel.

Old 2020-03-01, 10:05   Link #91
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
You mean Blaze? Hoshiguma? I'm pretty sure Hoshiguma will eventually pop-up in the yellow-thing trading.
To be honest, it feels like Yostar is trying to catch up to the Chinese version and they did mix around a banner already, so I can't predict when the next one will come. As for new characters, it should be Liduke's character -> That old man -> The blue-haired angel.
It was the female (not Hoshiguma) talking to Ch'en, Amiya and some other male Operator. She has a long scene in your clip which makes me think banner candidate. She appears at 7:36 in the video. That's Blaze?
Old 2020-03-02, 00:02   Link #92
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
It was the female (not Hoshiguma) talking to Ch'en, Amiya and some other male Operator. She has a long scene in your clip which makes me think banner candidate. She appears at 7:36 in the video. That's Blaze?
Yeah, Blaze. She won't come for a while though.

Old 2020-03-09, 17:37   Link #93
GDB

Took me like 4 hours, but finally beat Annihilation 3. Geez that was difficult. Was stuck at 399 for like 2 hours.
Old 2020-03-09, 20:36   Link #94
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

For Annihilation 3, I reached 350+ and then realized that getting the last 50 to 400 probably only makes the weekly max 1675 -> 1700, which probably isn't worth my effort, so I'll probably go back to it later another day.

Old 2020-03-29, 08:25   Link #95
orion

With this current event, what happens with the excess intelligence units?
Old 2020-04-03, 21:39   Link #96
larethian

how much of a time sink is this game? if I reroll, who should I reroll for?
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-03, 21:47   Link #97
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
You'll start off having a lot to do, but once you get to a certain point, you won't be able to do much daily without replenishing your stamina. (Since out of your max 120~ stamina, a normal grinding map will chop off 30)

If you are going to reroll, Silverash and Exusiai are solid choices.

Old 2020-04-03, 21:53   Link #98
orion

Quote:
You are limited by your sanity points. It can be a time sink when the events roll in.

Re-roll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHEnDw0xSmA

Arknights banners
https://gamepress.gg/arknights/datab...ner-list-gacha
Saria is coming up in the next banner, so you might want to save some of your resources. We are currently on Frozen Land.

Last edited by orion; 2020-04-03 at 22:04.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-04, 05:05   Link #99
GDB

Quote:
Saria or SilverAsh. Saria isn't in the "new player" pool, but SilverAsh is. Saria will get a banner on the 8th that you can reroll on. For the record, Saria was used in 99.86% (or some obscenely high number) of team formations for the recent challenge event in CN.

As for time sink, early on it can be (as with any game where you level up and restore AP/Stamina/Sanity), but once past that you can get by on two logins a day. Each of those logins can be between 5-10 minutes and an hour, depending on if you're farming low cost stages for materials or high cost stages for resources.
Old 2020-04-04, 07:51   Link #100
dragon1412

Quote:
generally though, any 6* is good for rerolls, since you need way more than just 1 unit, If you want multirole unit, then Silverash, Eyja is good choice, Exusial is also pretty solid, though not as game changing as the other 2. Of course, this not counting the banners. They provide instant return and scale extremely well even into endgame as they are all top tier unit already

From there, we have character like Saria, which is someone who shine more in later harder map. Siege is also pretty good, as she give DP (deployment cost)but don't see much use in earlier map since the DP count isn't that big of an issues.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gacha, ios, strategy, tower defense