AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Shakugan no Shana character
Yuji Sakai 99 28.86%
Shana 252 73.47%
Alastor 66 19.24%
Kazumi Yoshida 52 15.16%
Wilhelmina Carmel 112 32.65%
Margery Daw 61 17.78%
Fumina Konoe 34 9.91%
Pheles 62 18.08%
Hecate 84 24.49%
Bel Peol 6 1.75%
Sydonay 8 2.33%
Other 56 16.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 343. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-09, 15:19   Link #41
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
The percentages are probably based off of total voters, not actual number of votes.
Old 2008-05-24, 10:57   Link #42
Aijou
Shakugan no Shana Addict

I voted Shana, she is the reason for watching the show, and the opening/ending themes.
My top favorite characters in Shakugan no Shana:

1) Shana... same reason as other people...she is just UBER in all ways! She is the only non-annoying tsundre character i've seen in anime.
2) Alastor... Great voice, great mentor, never ceases to amaze me.
3) Wilhelmina... I hated her at first... but when I saw her caring attitude as a mother figure for Shana, it was just beautifull. My favorite episodes are when Wilhelmina fights Sabrac, too spectacular. Cold, but really nice, whit Tiamat around makes her even more special. Not to mention she is the most beautifull character in the show. ~De arimasu~ xD
4) Marcosius... just funny and wild.
5) Sabrac... coolest villain i've seen in years.
Old 2008-05-25, 06:07   Link #43
oompa loompa

1) ive developed a liking for hecate ever since the first season, shes my favorite character again.. shes probably had the most character development out of all the characters from shana, and even though she got very little screen time, its great to see that shes slowly but surely becoming the central figure of bal masque.

2) sabrac - the guy is awesome, talk about an epic battle.. thats one of the best anime fights ive seen in a long long time.
Old 2008-06-01, 19:48   Link #44
toniblab

no book to vote on?i like the book it always gets a hit!
Old 2008-06-15, 01:51   Link #45
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
Durp I forget about Margery...how could she be forgotten.
and her book.....crap...WHATS HIS NAME AHH I FORGET, but he's funny
The book is Fang of Destruction Marcossius or something like that.

Actually i kinda liked Yuji's parents since they were somesort like the "ideal" parents and stuff.

I voted for Yuji Shana and Pheles though XD

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2008-06-21, 19:32   Link #46
satoshi2oll

Send a message via AIM to satoshi2oll
1. Yuji Sakai - I love his innocence, and I can relate to him in many ways. Being one of the main characters, he's developed a lot and I really like that special quality in him.

2. Wilhelmina Carmel - ~de arimasu. Enough said.

3. Hecate - I love how mysterious and unknown this character was the first time I saw her. I love that she's all blue and white.
Old 2008-07-03, 21:43   Link #47
Henchmen
Better than redshirts

Marcosious is awesome and he's not even on the poll. sadface. (voted for him in other) He always had some silly pet name to call Margery which I thought was funny! hmm ill be safe. go spoiler tag
Spoiler for plot:

other votes

Shana - well duh

Margery Daw - Badass and fun!

Alastor - Our intreped narrator deserves an honorable mention! Extra points for being
Spoiler for more plot:
Old 2008-07-04, 07:18   Link #48
Dbano

well

Yuji Sakai- Well he doesn't have it in the first season but in the 2nd he was really a help to Shana. Anyway he seemed to be too innocent to notice the things that has been happening around him(Shana and Yoshida). It made him look a players but he doesn't even know it.

Shana-The character that made me watch the whole thing why wouldn't it be on the list. I like her personality and how she sees things.

Yoshida Kazumi-I disagree with others saying that Yoshida is a poor girl and has bad luck. In fact she isn't,
Spoiler for First season:

Another one is I think... The rainbow guy? the skeleton who trained Shana. Even though he only lasted for two episodes I think he is a really cool guy, I think his name was Merihim?
Old 2008-10-10, 03:21   Link #49
othera

Voted for :
Shana - She is so awsome, cute, funny(rarely though, like "how do you make babies" is the best ever line, ever in any anime.) and so on, when she summons alastor and is walking with yuji i felt so sad for her :/ Only thing i didn't like is she would not tell yuji she loved him. She is my all time favorite anime character.

Kazumi - I feel bad for her that yuji picked shana and that she was rejected by ike, she is a sweet girl who just wants to help, she is so awsome The part where she tells yuji he is a human is one of my fave parts of the anime.

Fumina Konoe - I felt sad when her existence was taken away by hecate, but i was kinda hoping it would make hecate fall in love with yuji or something.

Almost voted for:
Yuji: He is so powerful clueless at the same time, if he picked kazumi i would have given him a vote :P

Chigusa: Can you say MILF? :P

And i would of voted other to give a mention to(but didn't seeing as i voted for 3 people already)
The book, lol he is such a smartass(And i love the random stuff he and margery daw sais like when she goes beserk she just goes WHERE IS MY PIE)
And if they were in more eps i know i would of loved hirai and the rainbow guy(skeleton) and sabrac, epic battle of epicness, i mean seriously awsome

Last edited by othera; 2008-10-10 at 04:56.
Old 2008-10-11, 01:37   Link #50
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

OK I will go against the conventional here and say.... I didn't like Shana (the character) because shes like Louise from Zero no Tsukaima (1st season) .... kinda annoying when they do nothing regarding their feelings....

Now to my fave characters:

-- Margery Daw: Gosh I love this woman ... Fun, knowledgeable, can out-drink you, gorgeous ... what's not to like?

-- Kazumi: She is the chick who is willing to give up her life to safe Yuji .... that touched me and she is mainly the reason why I didn't like the ending... I was hoping she would be fused with Shana or something .... My heart goes to this chick... really liked her character

-- Whilelmina: her " de arimasu " is just cute Her character is also cute

-- Pheles: What a lover! .... wow

-- Sabrac: He didn't die ?? WTF?!! Jaw-dropping villain
Old 2008-10-12, 00:10   Link #51
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

Well im about to watch 2nd season but ill do this anyway...
Shana- i mainly like cuz of her tsundere attitude she is strong and cute when she is unsure...10/10
Kazumi- well its obvious i dont really like her... she is like a siesta in ZnT and i would just perfer Shana over her but she is a good character...
Old 2008-11-12, 21:40   Link #52
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Shana - well i just finally caught up from the series but half this time I just wanted to give her a nice big hug. =] Fun and pretty character

Wilhelmina Carmel - I loveeeeee her ....... for many reasons =D

Yuji - Yesss a main protagonist who actually uses his head and gains his power in the end (sorry that last part about power made no sense).

and more... but I kinda forgot who else i voted for aha
Old 2008-11-16, 02:02   Link #53
Isekaijin

Lets see...

Yuji: A great male protagonist. Although he started off as the "damisel in distress" has gradually earned my respect. He is smart, powerful, and not a wishy-washy guy. Although it was pretty close with Yoshida.

Shana: Need explanations? The girl has evolved since her early Flame Haze days. She found her heart and could quickly cope with her newly found feelings. Despite that, she is very proud and strong, a rare quality among anime females. And her Urusai, urusai, urusai, is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Alastor: Not much in the anime, more in the novels and the CD dramas, Alastor serves as a great comic relief. Above all his "paternal instinct" towards Shana, and his reluctance to let the unworthy mistes become her boyfriend made me laugh as hell. He is pretty powerful too being one of the two gods of the crimson realm.

Yoshida: She is not just the necesary rock in Shana's shoe. She has also developed a lot since the beginning. She confessed to someone prone to dissapear (She didn't know about the Reiji Maigo when she confessed, right?) She is very strong too, in a different way from Shana.

Besides in the Shana-tan I simply love her "I'm so going to kill her" quote.
Old 2008-11-16, 12:38   Link #54
othera

Spoiler for Yoshida's confession:
Old 2008-11-27, 02:14   Link #55
Raiyushi
Yami No Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Raiyushi Send a message via MSN to Raiyushi
My votes are:
1. Shana because well.. What's not to love about Shana? Infact, I'm dying because i'm running out of Shana to get my daily Shana Fix.
2. Yuji Sakai because when he goes SnH Yuji he's imba?
3. Wilhelmina Carmel ~de arimasu
4. Other - Sabrac simply because he's got ninja tricks up his sleeve and he surfs on a sea of swords...Like, come on. How awesome is that? Surfing on Swords!
Old 2008-12-02, 19:04   Link #56
Fire Haze

Hecate, Shana, and Wilhelmina are my favorite characters. Hecate is just so pretty, Shana is like me in multiple ways, and Wilhelmina has a nice way of talking. ~de arimasu.

The Crimson One,
Miranda-chan
Old 2008-12-08, 08:16   Link #57
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya

Hmm, just HAD to rush through the series (in Chinese subs, no less) from Kansai Airport to KL Airport.

So after running through the two series, SnS and SnSII, I voted for:

Shana
, that's for sure. Urusai, Urusai, Urusai! ['tis directed to those who have something against her]

Yuuji, although he starts off unawares (and right thru SnS Season 1), he's actually helpful later on, in SnSII. Really. And I remember from somewhere (the novels?) that he actually kidnapped Shana to Seireiden. I hope they have some hawt action in there. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana herself
"how do you make babies"
Let's hope Yuuji answers that question!

And for others... Chigusa!
Quote:
Originally Posted by othera View Post
Chigusa: Can you say MILF? :P
Yes I can. MILF.
Old 2008-12-19, 16:38   Link #58
DeDaydreamer
Nerd of a thousand ideas

Hmm...my favourite character? Probably that old man that who "eats" torches and Annaberg(yes ,ANNABERG). I love his passion for human civilization.
Old 2009-03-09, 18:59   Link #59
Appurukami

1. Shana- for obvious reasons that I dont think need mentioning (no Shana = no show)

2. Margery Daw- hard drinking, badass fighting and spells that are actually nursery ryhmes?
well I thought that was cool anyway

3. Marcosius- Awesome because he tells it like it is, he isnt afraid to make fun of Margery and his laugh is just plain crazy
Old 2009-03-10, 16:23   Link #60
Princess-Euphemia
Princess of Britannia

Send a message via AIM to Princess-Euphemia
i voted for Shana,Kazumi and Fumina
Closed Thread