AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-11-15, 16:34   Link #421
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
That guy キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!

Spoiler for ep7:
what do you mind with "their mistake" ??? well I cant find the raw to say see it myself so if you can than say where is that mistake.... is it that they pointed that Tomokis is the orginal ikaros ??
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 20:36   Link #422
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
what do you mind with "their mistake" ??? well I cant find the raw to say see it myself so if you can than say where is that mistake.... is it that they pointed that Tomokis is the orginal ikaros ??
The staff made a mistake with their credits (towards the original song writer) in the flying pantsu end.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 03:39   Link #423
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Wow just saw ep 7. They literally just took the manga chapters and pasted in Nymph where she wasn't before :P.

Not a bad thing imo and it worked surprisingly well. It looks like we may very well see the conclusion of the nymph arc as well her integrating herself into Tomoki's life/harem?

Delta is probably out for good though .

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 03:58   Link #424
dark998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Wow just saw ep 7. They literally just took the manga chapters and pasted in Nymph where she wasn't before :P.

Not a bad thing imo and it worked surprisingly well. It looks like we may very well see the conclusion of the nymph arc as well her integrating herself into Tomoki's life/harem?

Delta is probably out for good though .
Expecting Astraea this season is asking too much, but we may see a cameo, because she has two preview images/dakimakura designs.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 07:45   Link #425
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
^ I think just mentioning her name is a spoiler in itself. Good thing I read the manga.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 13:07   Link #426
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

DVD release announcement "making of" video on Amazon Japan, featuring (l-r) seiyuus for Ikaros (Hayami Saori), Nymph (Nomizu Iori), and Sohara (Mina).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 01:30   Link #427
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I loved episode 7. Sugata and the prez got lots of good moments, Nymph and Ikaros were great, and the little hint about Ikaros was a nice development, developed further in the preview. I thought it flowed well, and some of the comic scenes were handled well (like the classroom window scene).

I enjoyed the ED, too, both the song/singing and the animation.

On another matter, I don't really want to reopen old wounds, but someone just posted a link to the AnimeSuki spoiler FAQ in another thread and I thought part of it might apply to some posts here:

"...Spoilers are permitted in limited circumstances, provided that they are posted under clearly marked spoiler tags [bold in original]. These exceptions include:
...* Comparing events in an adaptation to the way they were presented in the source material or other adaptations. (Discussions about the source material itself, or extended comparisons should be directed to the appropriate manga/novel/game thread.)...."

To me, that means it is okay to post comparisons with the manga, but only if the comparisons are inside spoiler tags. I admit I have had trouble with this thread when it is dominated by people posting criticisms based on comparison with how the story is told in the manga. Quite a downer for me. I kept wishing they would at least keep the details within spoiler tags, as some people did. No shame, no blame. Just my feelings and a bit of info. I think it's legitimate for each thread to develop its own culture, whether I like that particular culture or not.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 03:44   Link #428
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Spoilers are always a sensitive subject. I'd say that if you absolutely must make a comparison to the source material, please keep it tagged. Comparisons are one thing (given that in most cases they are to things most people are already aware of), but revealing future events are another.

A thread exists for the manga, just click this link. I'd rather not see this thread derailed with manga discussion anymore than it already is. Go there if you want to discuss chapter events. Leave the episode discussion here.

Given that the anime so far has employed a strange blending of chapters together it's especially important to be mindful of spoilers. Please respect the anime viewers who haven't read the manga yet.
Old 2009-11-17, 10:55   Link #429
Wrath88
Kissing...

Somehow I find Nymph to be kind of confusing. In one instance, she releases the bird, the next instance, she's talking about capturing Ikaros? Maybe the later episodes will reveal something deeper...
Old 2009-11-17, 14:15   Link #430
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Somehow I find Nymph to be kind of confusing. In one instance, she releases the bird, the next instance, she's talking about capturing Ikaros? Maybe the later episodes will reveal something deeper...
well if you would have readed manga you would understand her a little bit.... and what that bird is representing for her....

the question is will they show that manga scene in the anime... since its kinda cruel for all those "kawaii" stuff in japan animations :P time will show...

heh I personaly wonder why wont they release ep13 :P they said that "its too dangerous"

the "dangerous" issue might have many meanings.... like its too much echii and maybe even falls under hentai category [so hard to show it to public]....

its very close to manga culminate story and its dangerous for them... since the manga author might start a breaking law process ^^ so anime makers might lose lots of money

or the problem of "who will end up with tomoki at the end" since there are many fans that like different characters... so its dangerous for them to place tomoki with 1girl XDXD [fans rage if it wont be their favourtie char XD]

but I guess the option 1 is the problem... ^^ but I hope they will release it as special at DVD cover ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 14:30   Link #431
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
did you watch the after credits? cus it showed a flash back of her angel master ordering her to recover ikaros and bring her back.

The releasing of the bird is probably symbolic of her wishing to be free cus ya know the angeloids are basically slaves

Quote:
or the problem of "who will end up with tomoki at the end" since there are many fans that like different characters... so its dangerous for them to place tomoki with 1girl XDXD [fans rage if it wont be their favourtie char XD]
this always urks me, sure i dont like when my favorite girl loses, but i atleast give the anime credit for actually picking a girl to end the series with. I hate open endings more than my girl lose (which i bet most would agree). Tho if they do a real harem with all the girls just living with him then its fine cus its a freakin harem.
Old 2009-11-17, 15:31   Link #432
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
did you watch the after credits? cus it showed a flash back of her angel master ordering her to recover ikaros and bring her back.
It didn't look like a flashback to me...

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-11-17, 18:26   Link #433
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
It didn't look like a flashback to me...
seemed like it to me... She was leaning on the fence atop of the school looking at the birds flying in the sky then appears to flashback/remember her orders from her master.
Old 2009-11-18, 09:35   Link #434
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
Yeah, that's the one I was referring to. Maa, I'll just wait and see
Old 2009-11-18, 13:20   Link #435
dark998

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
heh I personaly wonder why wont they release ep13 :P they said that "its too dangerous"

the "dangerous" issue might have many meanings.... like its too much echii and maybe even falls under hentai category [so hard to show it to public]....

Btw, the "unreleased episode" is #14, TV series is going for 13 episodes. And won't be hentai , only too much ecchi (chapter 11 of the manga, probably)
Old 2009-11-20, 02:29   Link #436
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I just realized, but the face on the money that appeared in episode 1... It's Peter.

Old 2009-11-20, 03:10   Link #437
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Wait a second...Ikaros is a Queen? I must have missed that in the manga.

...and as far as I can remember, Nymph wasn't suppose to appear in this episode as well.
Old 2009-11-20, 04:47   Link #438
dark998

Next episode preview pictures

http://newtype.kadocomic.jp/soraoto/...1/post-82.html

http://www.presepe.jp/soraoto/archives/1159

http://blog2.surpara.com/soraoto/arc.../11/61052.html

Looks great, that chapter is one of my favorites so far. Plus bonus fanservice! Gotta love AIC ASTA.
Old 2009-11-20, 17:40   Link #439
Westlo
Lets be reality

Oh episode 8 should be fun XD
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 21:43   Link #440
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Can people please put manga spoilers in spoiler tags for the unfortunates please? That means YOU zibi88.

Looking at the episode preview, obviously we know what manga chapter it features, but it looks like they might merge with something else that I can't recognize yet.

And,

Spoiler:

Tags
comedy, fantasy, shounen