AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-06-02, 21:06   Link #461
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
How come I have this bad feeling that one of the girls are going to die?

And not to mention Chaos is still alive somewhere...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 21:53   Link #462
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
How come I have this bad feeling that one of the girls are going to die?

And not to mention Chaos is still alive somewhere...
you not the only one bro..me too
And the one in my premonition is some one dear to Main Hero....

here's the candidate:
1.Hiyori (80% chance)
2.Sohara (50% chance)
3.Ikaros (50% chance)
4.Daidalos (10% chance)

GrRRR! still no raw for download yet!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 00:14   Link #463
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I read the chapter... and I hate to say it, but Nymph has a semi-high chance of meeting her demise too.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 08:29   Link #464
ZeKeR
Superbad

translated released...... and i gotta say.....

lol'd at the tomoki anus siege....

why was astraea carrying a LAXATIVE?!

and...
Spoiler for about hiyori state:

judging hiyori now..... she became an angeLOID hybrid.... a 2nd generation wing system was placed instead of her own original ones.....

if i can judge her abilities since she is now combat capable.... i'd say she's a versatile unit........

Last edited by ZeKeR; 2010-06-05 at 08:45.
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 09:02   Link #465
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
judging hiyori now..... she became an angeLOID hybrid.... a 2nd generation wing system was placed instead of her own original ones.....

if i can judge her abilities since she is now combat capable.... i'd say she's a versatile unit........
no on her orginal wings it was placed a metal thing (with gears)... 3chains (no idea about legs) 2 on arms and neck....... so mostly she is mindlocked and her movements are beign controled by the synapse guy

well if synapse people are able to create such weapons... than maybe they are strong alone (angels).... anyway new chapter (40) should be out in store from 4th june.... but due RP down we wont see any kind of raw anytime soon ;/

anyway hard to tell what they did to Hiori... or is this a fate of every single angel that wakes up....... or is the synapse guy trying to use Hiori as weapon to kill Ikaros,Nyph and Astrea... like they remember Hiori and how she was a friend to them... so it will be harder to fight her as the memories of her are still there...... the same the thing that tomoki liked hiori so much will make it even harder to fight her... (no idea if they are allowed to fight an angel..)

but what if synapse guy only used hioris look but this is just new droid.... use outside look for his own purpose... hard to tell...

I guess next chapter might put some enlighment into "what happened to Hiori on synapse"..... well why the synapse guy appeared in that sleepin dome all by himself and not let angeloid do the job.... it looked like he come to capture Hiori and start his plan...... maybe his 2nd generation angeloids in reality are just "convering synapse citizen into them" angels generally are sleeping... and the 2nd generation does too... so mostly they have the ability becouse the base is a living angel who can sleep.....

hope that they will save hiori from that state somehow... dont want to see her die... not after what kind of pure person she was..... Deidalos should move her ass and help a little and not sit and do nothing and only look how tomoki, astrea,ikaros and nymph et hurt or die.....

synapose guy mostly knows that hiori become really close to tomoki group... and hioris crying and saying that she hates this new continent kinda signed her fate as the synapse guy new tool... I hope that tomoki will get up from bet and go to there the fight is happening... maybe he will remember hiori and she will try to stop her movements alone too....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 11:03   Link #466
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I read the chapter... and I hate to say it, but Nymph has a semi-high chance of meeting her demise too.
IT'S LIKE WATASHI NO MESSIAH-SAMA ALL OVER AGAIN!

And, like that manga, if she dies I'm going to be mad. It's almost like this chapter was a death flag though. Hopefully this author doesn't go that direction again.

Edit: Rather, they would be death flags if this series doesn't end up with a harem end, which hopefully happens.

Last edited by OceanBlue; 2010-06-05 at 11:21.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 11:41   Link #467
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post

And, like that manga, if she dies I'm going to be mad. It's almost like this chapter was a death flag though. Hopefully this author doesn't go that direction again.

Edit: Rather, they would be death flags if this series doesn't end up with a harem end, which hopefully happens.
its a minazuki suu work after all..... so expect lameness..... AND more melodrama and uberdrama
Old 2010-06-05, 14:16   Link #468
Shadow5YA

Yeah, but unlike Lilu from Watashi no Messiah-sama, Nymph was never hyped up to be powerful.

I'm expecting Hiyori to die in a heroic sacrifice when she finally regains control.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 18:01   Link #469
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
no on her orginal wings it was placed a metal thing (with gears)... 3chains (no idea about legs) 2 on arms and neck....... so mostly she is mindlocked and her movements are beign controled by the synapse guy

well if synapse people are able to create such weapons... than maybe they are strong alone (angels).... anyway new chapter (40) should be out in store from 4th june.... but due RP down we wont see any kind of raw anytime soon ;/

anyway hard to tell what they did to Hiori... or is this a fate of every single angel that wakes up....... or is the synapse guy trying to use Hiori as weapon to kill Ikaros,Nyph and Astrea... like they remember Hiori and how she was a friend to them... so it will be harder to fight her as the memories of her are still there...... the same the thing that tomoki liked hiori so much will make it even harder to fight her... (no idea if they are allowed to fight an angel..)

but what if synapse guy only used hioris look but this is just new droid.... use outside look for his own purpose... hard to tell...

I guess next chapter might put some enlighment into "what happened to Hiori on synapse"..... well why the synapse guy appeared in that sleepin dome all by himself and not let angeloid do the job.... it looked like he come to capture Hiori and start his plan...... maybe his 2nd generation angeloids in reality are just "convering synapse citizen into them" angels generally are sleeping... and the 2nd generation does too... so mostly they have the ability becouse the base is a living angel who can sleep.....

hope that they will save hiori from that state somehow... dont want to see her die... not after what kind of pure person she was..... Deidalos should move her ass and help a little and not sit and do nothing and only look how tomoki, astrea,ikaros and nymph et hurt or die.....

synapose guy mostly knows that hiori become really close to tomoki group... and hioris crying and saying that she hates this new continent kinda signed her fate as the synapse guy new tool... I hope that tomoki will get up from bet and go to there the fight is happening... maybe he will remember hiori and she will try to stop her movements alone too....
If daidalos have power, she'll meet Tomoki herself and not through a dream, she's barely hide (which found out because Sugata) in Aesis defense protection.

And...why Daidalos must save her rival?, isn't it beneficial for her to let it go and leave Tomoki only for her self? She has more right to be with Tomoki than other character.

At last, Nymph will receive divine punishment for her action in previous chapter (keep silent about hiyori and not prevent memory erasing)

Last edited by surerman; 2010-06-06 at 17:49.
Old 2010-06-05, 20:46   Link #470
Isekaijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post

My thoughts exactly. Hiyori is the new Airi and Nymph, Astraea or Daidalos might end in the same way as Lilu.

And let's not forget Seven Ocean and Ritori who suspiciously looked like Ikaros.

This author's motto might as well be. "There is no happiness without a few sacrifices."

But the thing that bugs me the most is that they pretty much made Hiyori an Angeloid. This opens the possibility that our three U.M.As might as well be fully fledged residents of Synapse who were turned into Angeloids by Daidalos by orders of that royal jerk.

God, seriously I hate that guy.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 21:49   Link #471
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
God, seriously I hate that guy.
God hears you but he may not care
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 23:55   Link #472
shinwa
fuuu~

so Hiyori become type Zeta angeloid? interesting...
shinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 15:00   Link #473
dark998

Major battle in the next chapter, cant wait for it.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 18:14   Link #474
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinwa View Post
so Hiyori become type Zeta angeloid? interesting...
Can someone post a list of all those greek terms/whatever language it is? Alpha, Beta...Omega please?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 18:44   Link #475
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Can someone post a list of all those greek terms/whatever language it is? Alpha, Beta...Omega please?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_alphabet

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 19:54   Link #476
ZeKeR
Superbad

i think hiyori now is Sigma or Epsilon/Upsilon
Old 2010-06-06, 22:47   Link #477
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
why was astraea carrying a LAXATIVE?!
Probably because unlike Ikaros and Nymph, she has to find her own food, and a lot of the time, it doesn't go well. Like in chapter 30, she comes in carrying an arms full of weird looking plants and mushrooms.

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-07, 06:11   Link #478
surerman
Banned

Quote:
i think hiyori now is Sigma or Epsilon/Upsilon
Epsilon type Angeloid already appear, it's loli nun with big eyes- CHAOS
Look like this Terminator Hiyori will be tough opponent. Wonder if she'll be spared by Ikaros to bring her to Tomoki, or even meet or be seen by him.

Nymph hacking memory at least will be useful now..
C'mon Loli....redeem your self...or go die!!
Old 2010-06-07, 11:44   Link #479
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Epsilon type Angeloid already appear, it's loli nun with big eyes- CHAOS
Look like this Terminator Hiyori will be tough opponent. Wonder if she'll be spared by Ikaros to bring her to Tomoki, or even meet or be seen by him.

Nymph hacking memory at least will be useful now..
C'mon Loli....redeem your self...or go die!!
(sighs). Hasn't she already been redeemed that she even decided that it was unforgivable for Synapse to torment Tomoki and even went on the initiative to attack the tornado?

But in the meantime, I am smirking on the possibility that the Synapse guy is torturing Sugata (hopefully, kills him hahahaha) and then at least he'll be useful in driving Tomoki over the edge, awakens him and kills the Synapse guy. There, 2 bastards will be killed with one stone (or Apollon)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-07, 12:17   Link #480
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
(sighs). Hasn't she already been redeemed that she even decided that it was unforgivable for Synapse to torment Tomoki and even went on the initiative to attack the tornado?
wrong! it's Ikaros who's initiate to investigate the cause of Low pressure air in Sorami City, while Nymph still try to redirecting Tomoki's mind from Hiyori, which in turn just make her a worse character (try to cover her mistake) than other Angeloids (in my eyes).

Trying to cheer up Tomoki by using his Ero Book in the hope that Tomoki will smile again to her...yeah right! as if it will make her can forgive her self once Tomoki smile again to her.

The image of Tomoki angry face (after Hiyori death) while he demand Nymph to tell him why his memory about Hiyori faded away will never disappear from her memory until she hack herself or receive her redemption, which I prefer to be painful ... and from (Terminator) Hiyori herself

Don't think me as bad person, I just like revenge..while the victim (Hiyori) strike back to the bad guys (Nymph)

REVENGE ARE US!

Tags
comedy, shounen