AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-10-12, 13:37   Link #1
Realitysan

UO Players - Current or Previous

"Im giving a headsup for the "UOGamers" [Hybrid] RunUO server:

http://www.uogamers.com/ UOGamers Supporter: Reality

Skill gain on the server is set to a "fast pace" the server is for your casual gamer that does not want to spend days macroing a character to 7xGM status. A little about this server:
It is the official RunUO Emulator server, so all new changes/updates happen on this server FIRST!
Plus something else that should tickle your fancy if you are a UO Veteran or a UO player: Factions
are fully functional on this server, its a EXACT 100% copy of the OSI Factions.

Server uses the 4.0.4b [Patch 30] client or above, the latest patched UO client.

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/faq.ph...uog_hybrid_faq

The above link described how you can join the UO Gamers server plus is a FAQ on commonly asked questions

[All you have to do is register a forum account to activate your UOGamers account or just login to UOGamers
with a account name and password of your choice]

I found downloading UO Gateway [http://www.uogateway.com/] the easiest method. Don't forget to register a forum name as that is also your user/pass for the server.
Just locate UO Gamers on the UO Gateway server list, click the server, and go play!"

PS. For every person that is a new player to UOGamers is entitled to recieve 20,000 gold from Reality, to contact him,
private message him on the UOGamers forums to arrange a time and place to meet to recieve the 20,000 gold.
Realitysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-12, 14:02   Link #2
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
I'm sorry, but since this includes old members of that place in the urls and new people could join, I'll have to classify this as an advertisement.

4. No Spamming

You are not allowed to post the URL and/or name of any website which you are in any way affiliated with to new threads or as replies to threads where mentioning that URL is not relevant and/or the only reason for posting seems to be to advertise the site or product. Offering products for sale or trade is also not allowed and considered spamming. This rule does not apply to signatures. If you are not sure, please ask first by contacting the one of the Administrators or Moderators.

* "Army Building" games spam
Posting links on the forum to any online "army building" games like those found on outwar.com or kingsofchaos.com will result in an immediate ban, without warning.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 18:27   Link #3
JediNight
キズランダム

I played UO way back on Baja server. Was good for its time, but very dated now and EA just keeps releasing more crappy expansions. I'm still mad at them for cancelling UO2. Plus I heard they just cancelled Ultima10 as well LOL (which I'm glad they did, it looked like it was going to suck bigtime and was a total insult to cancelling UO2 before it, even if the game was apparently ready for release sometime this fall...)
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote