AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-18, 04:16   Link #5521
Mars Mode

We obviously know he came back for Erica

But in this point in time they dont know he and she claimed to be lovers.
To them Godou came because of Salvatore, and Godou also wants to talk to Salvatore, because it was under his orders what happened to Erica.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 04:48   Link #5522
kazzuya13

By the in volume 13 they make a new organization devoted to following Kusanagi Godou in which even the "Old one" approved. Does that mean Liliana and Erica will have to leave their current organization to fully become a member of this one or are they gonna be some sort of foreign ambassador for their current organization all the while giving advice to Godou' organization.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 05:31   Link #5523
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
" DUDE LOOK OUT .. DID HE JUST LIFT THAT STATUE :S hey whats that?
-- what ??
- look up !!
-- its a mammoth?
-a bull ..
-noooooo
its a boar run for your life !! xD "

xD damn i want to read more .. its getting interesting
still to make it perfect we need godou screaming something like .. " give Ericka back to me !! or give her back and ill forgive your miserable existences !!" :P
and godou fighting Ericka's uncle and the uncle saying something like : because of you !! my niece and blah blah blah .. xD
and this will be a masterpiece :P

by the way i just love cliches :P jeje
well ı don't think it purely out of love for Erica. mostly he thought something bad could happen to Erica because of me so ı have to do something. in his mind he is taking responsibility
Old 2012-12-18, 17:30   Link #5524
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Does all Campiones carry a curse?

We know Godou is infamous for total annihilation of everything near him.

Alec with his women problems that some how lead to witches and divine ancestors to fall in love and awful.

Luo hao- Possible her pride? Can't find a friend?

Salvatore- Brain must be epic cursed.

Aleisha- No comment.

John Smith-No Boyfriend, stupid cape syndrome (Classic western Batman-esque comic hero)

Voban-Need to hunt all the time.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 18:19   Link #5525
kasimmorathi

The latest translated piece was perhaps the most 'boss' moment I've seen of Godou so far. Being so polite after tearing off the door to an RV while everyone stands around utterly shocked.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 19:15   Link #5526
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Does all Campiones carry a curse?

We know Godou is infamous for total annihilation of everything near him.

Alec with his women problems that some how lead to witches and divine ancestors to fall in love and awful.

Luo hao- Possible her pride? Can't find a friend?

Salvatore- Brain must be epic cursed.

Aleisha- No comment.

John Smith-No Boyfriend, stupid cape syndrome (Classic western Batman-esque comic hero)

Voban-Need to hunt all the time.
Rather than a curse, its a must for the campione to have a quirk like that because normal person is impossible to beat a god. Only someone so stupid and lacking common sense can beat god, so its no wonder all the campione are so odd.

But did Alec had divine ancestor fall in love with him? It looks like Guinevere really loathe him and I don't know about Circe. Even Alice that at least quite fond of ALec, I don't really feel any romance between them.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 19:29   Link #5527
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Rather than a curse, its a must for the campione to have a quirk like that because normal person is impossible to beat a god. Only someone so stupid and lacking common sense can beat god, so its no wonder all the campione are so odd.

But did Alec had divine ancestor fall in love with him? It looks like Guinevere really loathe him and I don't know about Circe. Even Alice that at least quite fond of ALec, I don't really feel any romance between them.
It wasn't love. His curse is "horrible luck with women", as in all the girls that he knows are incredibly annoying/exasperating/deadly to him. As opposed to Godou who seems to have bad luck with girls but really doesn't. The difference is that while both have "trouble" with women, Godou can deal with it and Alec can't.
Old 2012-12-18, 19:54   Link #5528
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
By the in volume 13 they make a new organization devoted to following Kusanagi Godou in which even the "Old one" approved. Does that mean Liliana and Erica will have to leave their current organization to fully become a member of this one or are they gonna be some sort of foreign ambassador for their current organization all the while giving advice to Godou' organization.
Wow, a new organization devoted to following Kusanagi Godou, but What kind of organization? let me guess that organization name.....Harem Kingdom
Old 2012-12-18, 19:56   Link #5529
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Wow, a new organization devoted to following Kusanagi Godou, but What kind of organization? let me guess that organization name.....Harem Kingdom
Funny though quite accurate thus far, but no. Erica likes to play with Godou, but that is the private life. Public life is a different sort of storm, Erica probably made an organization that can rival the top organizations in the Magi world.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 20:23   Link #5530
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Reaper, I agree.
But I think Godou organization can surpassed Top magic
And seems he need HQ... Like Harem palace.......
Old 2012-12-18, 20:28   Link #5531
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Funny though quite accurate thus far, but no. Erica likes to play with Godou, but that is the private life. Public life is a different sort of storm, Erica probably made an organization that can rival the top organizations in the Magi world.
Well in vol 8 they were dividing up duties Erica was planning a world tour to recruit the best and brightest while leaving Liliana with job of making sure Godou's harem doesn't grow out of control while Erica is off headhunting top mages. That being said they may not object to him adding more ladies to the harem as long as they meet the current standard.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 20:30   Link #5532
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Reaper, I agree.
But I think Godou organization can surpassed Top magic
And seems he need HQ... Like Harem palace.......
Wouldn't fit his personality, Godou if I imagine his ideal house would be pretty much normal. Erica wouldn't approve, but Godou is really the type of guy who would choose a normal place over a palace.
Old 2012-12-18, 20:38   Link #5533
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Reaper
Yeah,im just joke since that truly Wouldn't fit his personality but thats fit with "real" Godou that under lancelot...
Old 2012-12-18, 20:44   Link #5534
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Reaper
Yeah,im just joke since that truly Wouldn't fit his personality but thats fit with "real" Godou that under lancelot...
I know you are joking, but remember the situation we had in DXD thread where one joke became a serious debate. Don't want to bring that trouble here especially since its December, for some reason new readers flock in this time of the year.
Old 2012-12-18, 20:48   Link #5535
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Sorry But we are not off topic right....
btw i wonder when we will see "Real" Godou.
Old 2012-12-18, 20:52   Link #5536
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Sorry But we are not off topic right....
btw i wonder when we will see "Real" Godou.
No no, we're on topic it just that if new readers pop in to see what the series is all about they may take your joking as a serious statement of facts.

As for the real Godou, he is getting there. He is incredibly getting more and more relax with his harem and his interaction with them, Compared to Godou in vol 1 and Godou now, we see major improvement towards his interaction of the harem.
Old 2012-12-18, 20:55   Link #5537
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

hahahaha,Your right. we will it again
Old 2012-12-18, 23:43   Link #5538
Grave_digger

Now i see why the author put this story in volume 11,this "godou" cannot be considered a pacifist ( that's why erica always say godou is self-style pacifist).This chapter is awesome,when godou enter castello sforzesco i'm sure godou didn't think it will be reduced to ruin by himself.

i still don't know when the second lover flag for erica is raised? (i believe the first flag raised in volume 3 when godou manage to trick god).Anyone care to tell me ? spoiler is fine.

As for the organization following godou,is it really true ?.I'm sure erica an the other doesn't want share godou to the other girl,heck they even still fight over him sometimes.
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 00:22   Link #5539
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
Now i see why the author put this story in volume 11,this "godou" cannot be considered a pacifist ( that's why erica always say godou is self-style pacifist).This chapter is awesome,when godou enter castello sforzesco i'm sure godou didn't think it will be reduced to ruin by himself.

i still don't know when the second lover flag for erica is raised? (i believe the first flag raised in volume 3 when godou manage to trick god).Anyone care to tell me ? spoiler is fine.

As for the organization following godou,is it really true ?.I'm sure erica an the other doesn't want share godou to the other girl,heck they even still fight over him sometimes.
No need to spoil, it is already translated. Go ahead and read it.
Old 2012-12-19, 01:57   Link #5540
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post

Yeah and it's in volume 13 where it will establish.
I wonder if the girls will leave their current association in order to join Godou?
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem