AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ouran Host Club

Notices

View Poll Results: Ouran Host Club Favourite Character(s) Poll (Multiple choice allowed)
Fujioka Haruhi 362 48.99%
Haninozuka Mitsukuni (Honey) 144 19.49%
Hitachiin Hikaru (Dom twin) 211 28.55%
Hitachiin Kaoru (Sub twin) 177 23.95%
Houshakuji Renge (Host Club Manager) 83 11.23%
Morinozuka Takashi (Mori) 119 16.10%
Ootori Kyouya (Host Club Vice President) 233 31.53%
Suou Tamaki (Host Club King) 397 53.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 739. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-18, 17:00   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Favourite Host Club Characters Poll

It's about time the Ouran Host Club had a "Favourite Character(s)" thread of it's own, so here's a chance to discuss and vote for your favourite characters. At the moment we've just limited the poll to members of the actual Host Club. I hope I've got the names correct (I've based it on the fansub from the Lunar release) and that the spelling is acceptable.

This is a multiple choice poll and while we won’t restrict you from voting for every character, please try to limit your choice to your top 2 or 3 picks if you can. If you like the entire cast equally, then so be it, but if you can narrow it down a bit, then that’s even better. If you like one character the most, then don’t feel the need to vote for anymore.

Please remember that once you make your vote you may not "come back" later to add or change your previous vote(s). So make sure you know all the characters you want to include in your vote before you click the "Vote Now" button.

And of course the vote is public, so your votes will be visible.

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.
    What this means is don't post something like this:

"VOTE FOR HARUHI!!!" Or…"Hikaru >>>>> Kaoru" Or… "DO NOT VOTE FOR BUN-BUN!!!!111 "

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

Thanks to Catgirls for the thread template!
Old 2006-05-18, 17:10   Link #2
Aidan
Am I bad? Yes... Very X(

My favorite character is Haruhi because I love the play between her and Tamaki. He's the king but his methods and techniques have absolutely no effect on Haruhi which I find totally hilarious.
Old 2006-05-18, 18:01   Link #3
Paper Lilies

Send a message via AIM to Paper Lilies
I really love Mori-kun! While, yes, he is a very /minor/ side character, I absolutely adore how he dotes on Honey... maybe dotes isn't the right word.. Babysits?
Old 2006-05-18, 19:23   Link #4
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

I love ALL of them with the exception of Renge because she hasn't convinced me yet...though I highly doubt she will. It's bizzare to see her pop up at random times but I haven't fallen for her.

On the other hand I LOVE Haruhi, Tamaki and the Twins the most. Haruhi for being pragmatic, Tamaki for being the ultimate diva and the Twins just because they're the twins.
Old 2006-05-19, 13:56   Link #5
Bleed Kaga
Basketball Star

Voted for Tamaki and Haruhi.

Tamaki is da man and he's just so funny. One of my fav male characters in all of anime.

Haruhi is awesome. Usually i strongly dislike the main girl in shoujo series surrounded by handsome guys (Hana Yuri Dango, Fushigi Yuugi, etc), but Haruhi is just great.
Old 2006-05-20, 16:05   Link #6
StellarL

me vote for honeyyyy he's so cute
Old 2006-05-20, 19:13   Link #7
Boltark

Send a message via AIM to Boltark
Hey, no love for Nekozawa (President of Black Magic Club)? I think he should be added to the poll . Otherwise i'd probably go for Mori-kun, i like the cool silent type .
Old 2006-05-21, 03:54   Link #8
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltark
Hey, no love for Nekozawa (President of Black Magic Club)? I think he should be added to the poll
Since when is he a member of the Host Club If you look, this poll is just for the favourite character(s) of the Host Club.
Old 2006-05-21, 04:28   Link #9
hakasan

Yeah yeah!!! Thanks for the thread!
I voted for Tamaki, what to do? He's got it all: charm, looks and obviously he is a genius (well, at least that is what he thinks he is)
Old 2006-05-21, 06:50   Link #10
^Aya^
Makkuro kurosuke

Send a message via ICQ to ^Aya^ Send a message via MSN to ^Aya^
Tamaki and Haruhi above all! They uhm "complete" each other
Old 2006-05-21, 08:29   Link #11
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

I voted for Haruhi, Tamaki and Renge. If I had to pick one, I just might go with Tamaki--after all, he is the King. Nice to see that Haruhi is currently winning, though.
Old 2006-05-21, 09:10   Link #12
Keitarou
Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Aya^
Tamaki and Haruhi above all! :D They uhm "complete" each other :p
Agreement here. Tamaki's actions when it's about Haruhi are simply great and so are Haruhi's reactions, or rather non-reactions. :)
Old 2006-05-21, 18:03   Link #13
Ai Genin

Send a message via AIM to Ai Genin Send a message via Yahoo to Ai Genin
Hikaru and Kaoru!!!!

Although impressed that Haruhi is winning. She's an amazing lead character. Kind of suprised that anyone voted for Renge. She kind of... sucks... Or rather, she hasn't impressed me yet. ^^
Old 2006-05-21, 23:19   Link #14
The Stig
The Stig

I'm actually suprised those Tama and haruhi are leading. For some reason I felt that Kyouya and/or Mori would be more popular. In any case I voted for the Tama because of his antics toward Haruhi. Episode 20 is a fine example.
Old 2006-05-21, 23:32   Link #15
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Well, neither Kyouya or Mori have received much of the show's focus yet--even the twins have gotten a lot more screentime. So perhaps things could change later on in the series. Speaking of which, I admire your time-traveling abilities! You've got to tell me how you ended up seeing episode 20.
Old 2006-05-22, 00:06   Link #16
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I voted for Haruhi and Tamaki... though I also like the twins. I think Tamaki is hysterically overdramatic. I can't quite explain why I like Haruhi, though. I guess she is just a likeable lead character.
Old 2006-05-22, 02:57   Link #17
Erroll

Voted for the twins, hands down. Their brand of trouble makes every episode worth watching.
Old 2006-05-22, 22:36   Link #18
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

i voted for haruhi and honey because i love haruhi's "jun from rm&rmt look" in the beginning and how she's so nice. honey is so cute >o<!!! i would have voted for mori for his always chibish look and tamaki but he kinda annoys me :/
Old 2006-05-23, 07:03   Link #19
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Being allowed to vote for three made this a lot easier - Haruhi, Tamaki & Takashi.

In a way i'd like to vote for each character, they all have something amazing about them that you just gotta love - but we all know that can't be done. ^^
Old 2006-06-03, 11:25   Link #20
xleai

Send a message via AIM to xleai
I voted to tamaki cause his personality always makes me giggle and haruhi cause she's the only girl who doesnt fall for tamaki.

I also voted for hikaru, His childish personality and his complexity make him on my favorites list, Ever since volume 5.
Closed Thread