Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-31, 21:37   Link #21
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
No, Kenpachi said Byakuya attacked before him.
And he did, he used the Soukatsui and then Kenpachi used his Zanpakuto.
I know that is what I am basically, but why is he talking about Kenpachi
Old 2010-08-31, 21:38   Link #22
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by EoT View Post
Back to filler maybe it's worth the wait if they can produce somewhat enjoyable episodes..
Ehhh.... Where back on fillers....?? What... *Falls-Down from shock*
Old 2010-08-31, 21:39   Link #23
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Ehhh.... Where back on fillers....?? What... *Falls-Down from shock*
Yea but it is only one episode
Old 2010-08-31, 21:40   Link #24
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Yea but it is only one episode
Oh thank goodness.. I was about to go into a coma if we were back into like a 6 month - 1 year long filler.
Old 2010-08-31, 21:48   Link #25
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
I'm pretty sure it was Kenpachi who sliced off Yammi's leg since we could see an white object doing a circular motion before the leg came off.
We know that Byakuya is very fast so he could have used and then sheathed Senbozakura without anyone noticing but I'm more inclined to believe it was Kenpachi who already had his Zanpakuto in hand.
Oh I've watched the scene again, and seems like you're right! I was probably blinded by Nii-sama's everlasting awesomeness
Old 2010-08-31, 21:54   Link #26
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
I know that is what I am basically, but why is he talking about Kenpachi
not to sound like a jerk, but you should of read what he was quoting.

edit: as you can see above, Hellychan responded back to JB.
Old 2010-08-31, 22:07   Link #27
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
not to sound like a jerk, but you should of read what he was quoting.

edit: as you can see above, Hellychan responded back to JB.
I know I saw it
Old 2010-09-01, 13:41   Link #28
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post

Ara~ next filler episode looks good! Ruki-Ruki & Chigo's adventures begin!

so, we're going into middle-east type of filler? (noting the clothing and the obvious references in the preview)

least I hope it'll be fun
Old 2010-09-01, 15:29   Link #29
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Ok, whoever misunderstood my previous post of why I was getting a little sad about a filler coming out, was due to the fact that we just got back to the manga again after 6-8 months of waiting for the Amagai arc to end, and about 6-7 months for the Zanpakuto arc to end, then after like 4-5 months of manga, were switching back to Fillers? That was what I was getting a little sad about, I admit that the anime originals do have some good plots.. But they sorta lose my interest at some point when it gets more... Strange at some certain point. I thought it was going to be another full filler arc, but it was just an episode, please try to understand...

Also this episode was quite good, we get to see Ichigo back in action, but also the new suspicion rising from his new hollow form after his battle with Ulq. We also get Kenpachi and Byakuya forming the "I hate Kurosaki" duo
Old 2010-09-02, 02:02   Link #30
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Bleach manga is mostly battles, considering it's 19 pages long and BLEACH has a lot of...foot panels, let's just say the chapters burn up real fast, so the transition to fillers every year is a necessity to keep the gap relatively wide. Yammy being in the center of attention really kills the canon story for me right now though, he should have just died from the fall when Ishida blew him off the tower with that mine
Old 2010-09-02, 07:51   Link #31
Dextro
He Without a Title

Well, Bleach is still slow as hell and probably getting ready for another 6months of filler soon (that or some really painful slow episodes for a very LONG time) so let's look at the bright side: haven't heard that song that played when Ichigo was doing his "pose" for Rukia just before the Garganta opened, really enjoyed it
Old 2010-09-02, 07:51   Link #32
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ Bleach manga is mostly battles, considering it's 19 pages long and BLEACH has a lot of...foot panels, let's just say the chapters burn up real fast, so the transition to fillers every year is a necessity to keep the gap relatively wide.
Indeed... though frankly I blame Kubo more than the anime team... I imagine that his lack of planning in his manga put the anime team in a real bad position.

I mean i can imagine that after the SS arc the anime team asked kuo how long his next arc would be and he told them "ya i'll be done in like 50-100 chapters", and the anime team just ok, we'll make the bount filler and then get back to the canon... But kubo just kept going and going and going (the HM/War arc is like over 200 chapters long and STILL going)... But by the time the anime team realized that Kubo wasn't gonna be done any time soon, they were already knee deep in the HM arc... they effectively had no choice but to interrupt the canon to insert whole seasons worth of filler so that they may avoid catching up with Kubo... and that's the shit we have to deal with now

If Kubo planned out his story well beforehand, he probably could have made this arc half as long and given the anime team a better answer after the SS arc; in which case the anime team probably would have done 2-3 seasons worth of filler back then so that they might be able to allow the canon material to go uninterrupted

I guess this is why i'm not as hard on bleach's anime team as i am for other adaptions... when it comes down to it, their biggest problem is that the filler arcs come in the middle of the canon story, but this is a problem that they got stuck with thanks to the manga's writer.
Old 2010-09-02, 13:12   Link #33
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel
Yammy being in the center of attention really kills the canon story for me right now though, he should have just died from the fall when Ishida blew him off the tower with that mine
I would have been ok with Yammy surviving the fall if he just stayed the 10th Espada.Kubo could have used Yammy to show how much Chad, Renji, and Rukia have grown in strength since the start of the Arrancar Invasion arc.
Old 2010-09-02, 13:49   Link #34
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Well, Bleach is still slow as hell and probably getting ready for another 6months of filler soon (that or some really painful slow episodes for a very LONG time) so let's look at the bright side: haven't heard that song that played when Ichigo was doing his "pose" for Rukia just before the Garganta opened, really enjoyed it

I honestly thought we were going into filler at that point again. They played 'Number One' right before the last two major filler arcs.
Old 2010-09-02, 16:43   Link #35
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookee2k2 View Post
so, we're going into middle-east type of filler? (noting the clothing and the obvious references in the preview)

least I hope it'll be fun
Aha it looks like this one episode filler will be a mixture of the poster that everyone has been showing, and one of the ideas from the pilot chapter where Rukia was tiny :P
Old 2010-09-02, 16:54   Link #36
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I would have been ok with Yammy surviving the fall if he just stayed the 10th Espada.Kubo could have used Yammy to show how much Chad, Renji, and Rukia have grown in strength since the start of the Arrancar Invasion arc.
Yea that is why kinda like how TV Tokyo did it better.
Old 2010-09-02, 19:53   Link #37
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Yea that is why kinda like how TV Tokyo did it better.
How so? Last time I chacked, Yammy is still #0, and Chad, Rukia, and Renji still look totally weak. What magical changes am I missing?
Old 2010-09-02, 19:59   Link #38
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
How so? Last time I chacked, Yammy is still #0, and Chad, Rukia, and Renji still look totally weak. What magical changes am I missing?
That is exactly what I saw as well.. I was confused when he said those words also, I saw #0, Rukia, Renji, and Chad only poked him apparently
Old 2010-09-02, 20:14   Link #39
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
I mean everything so far from Ulquirra vs Ichigo till now everything has been added onto and I like how they did a lot a better. I mean you did notice the differences this episode had from the manga
Old 2010-09-02, 20:27   Link #40
Gin
*Artist

I wasn't talking about fleshing it out, I was talking about an actual change to the storyline.