AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-07-30, 08:43   Link #61
demonicslayer

Looking at the monster shooting out barrage of seeds, make me feel like looking bullet seed from Pokemon and then when it grows out from the body, it reminds me of Leech Seeds. But the most unexpected thing is the tubes that grows out of its body. Always thought he was shooting bullet like Porcupine shooting the quills in cartoons (I know it doesn't do that in real life).

I guess Hestia appearing at the end is a fanservice for JP fans. I did see some LN fans hating the ending. I am quite fine with ending since most ending doesn't even really have to follow any theme.
demonicslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-30, 09:13   Link #62
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicslayer View Post
Looking at the monster shooting out barrage of seeds, make me feel like looking bullet seed from Pokemon and then when it grows out from the body, it reminds me of Leech Seeds. But the most unexpected thing is the tubes that grows out of its body. Always thought he was shooting bullet like Porcupine shooting the quills in cartoons (I know it doesn't do that in real life).

I guess Hestia appearing at the end is a fanservice for JP fans. I did see some LN fans hating the ending. I am quite fine with ending since most ending doesn't even really have to follow any theme.
It's just Hestia's dream, hence it's just her (presumably Bell) and ending on a kiss that would probably never happen in reality .
Old 2022-07-30, 15:11   Link #63
Strahan

What'd really be funny is if on the last ep, the "camera" rotates around and it's Welf
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-04, 09:28   Link #64
Frontier

So the Moss Huge is not only hunting down adventurers for those magic crystals but also attacking its fellow monsters for there's. And poor Luvis' party .

It's nice seeing Bell mature enough to realize that he's a fighter, not a thinker, and getting his party's feedback on how they should proceed moving forward. Go back to the surface for help, or slay the monster that got them into this mess? Of course, the more exciting plot is the latter, so of course that's what they go with. Especially when the Moss Huge is inevitably going to be a problem one way or another .

That was a nice scene between Cassandra and Chigusa. Cassandra is down in the dumps about her own failures, but Chigusa genuinely believes they'll be able to get through this despite what's happened to her .

The worst thing about an enhanced monster that's stronger than most of it's ilk is an enhanced monster that can think and come up with a trap worthy of any humans .

Bell vs Moss Huge round 2! Bell's classic Fire Bolt seems to do some critical damage to the creature, but it's also smart enough to realize this and dive into the river to cool off and take Bell down with him...separating Bell from the rest of his party !

It makes sense that Lili, who had been so coolheaded up to this point, would finally break at the prospect of losing Bell and be desperate to save him, though thankfully Aisha is level-headed and mature enough to keep them on-point and re-affirm that they should believe in Bell's ability to get out of this on his own. Though you can tell how much it hurts Lili to leave him behind .

Well, it's nice to see them meet up with Dormul's party...even if they'd already faced the Moss Huge and become infected .

Bell faces off against a swarm of a super-speed bird monsters that hit like bullets, and he pulls an Ais and stands his ground slicing threw each and every one of them. And his reward for his bravery? A cute mermaid! Is Bell about to pick up yet another girl in the dungeon ?
Old 2022-08-04, 13:25   Link #65
grecefar

Man, that moss monster is a cheat, I doubt even asterios is that smart.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-05, 03:47   Link #66
EroKing

Overall, this has been so much better this season after avoiding all the gray political bullshit from last season and simply going back to what made this show enjoyable, which was pure dungeon adventuring. Our boy picking up a Mermaid next episode...
Old 2022-08-05, 09:47   Link #67
Alchemist007
*Author

I guess this probably isn't anything new but the sound levels between dialogue and fight scenes sure is awful.
Old 2022-08-05, 10:12   Link #68
HandofFate

good action this episode.
liked the scene of Bell just running into the swarm of birds. No idea if Bell has been keeping up his S stats each level (seems impossible since felt he went from one level to the next in like 3 episodes at times), but he probably hit S+ in speed now from that achievement.

Mermaid seems interesting. Probably not a Xeno, but maybe one of the very few 'good' or neutral dungeon monsters.
Old 2022-08-05, 13:36   Link #69
Chosen_Hero

Man, if only this series used the time it spends sucking off Bell to actually develop and improve the other characters maybe they wouldn't need to rely on him so much.

How the hell do supporters level up and why is she still at level 1?
Old 2022-08-05, 17:25   Link #70
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Man, if only this series used the time it spends sucking off Bell to actually develop and improve the other characters maybe they wouldn't need to rely on him so much.

How the hell do supporters level up and why is she still at level 1?
I don't think they go that far. I assume they'll be able to hold their own enough against the Moss Huge (though Bell is till the main character at the end of the day).

Are supporters meant to level up in this setting?
Old 2022-08-05, 17:37   Link #71
Twi

Most Familia use lower-level members as Supporters while also... helping them gain excelia. Haruhime, for example, should be learning from Lili to be a Supporter as well since her only gimmick is her magic. Lefiya also acts as a Supporter when not nuking everything. The Soma Familia just so happened to be so toxic that she couldn't grow, so she spent years without any real growth or getting her status updated.

And you also have to remember she needs to either accomplish a great feat or build up enough High Quality Excelia in order to gain a Level Up at this point. Unlike Welf who helped nuked the Goalith and crafted his first magic sword in who knows how long as a breakthrough in his development, she has to spend her time acting a lot less direct manner so she would take the longest of the Familia to hit Level 2. Haruhime is literally the only person in a worse state than her because she was used by the Ishtar Familia only for her Level boosting.
Old 2022-08-05, 20:47   Link #72
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well that monster is really smart using live bait to trick everyone into a trap

Bell going for one hell of a swim
Old 2022-08-09, 22:06   Link #73
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Took a few years but finally the likable things about this show is back.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-11, 09:30   Link #74
Frontier

Bell's once again found another Meet Cute moment in the dungeon, this time with a topless mermaid girl. And of course he becomes quite self-aware of the fact that she's topless and that she has no qualms about hugging him tight .

Getting to suck on the finger of a mermaid girl to heal? Bell, you lucky, lucky dog. And then he's got his saliva on her finger .

So Marie is a mermaid Xenos! And she knows all the other Xenos (and has some...interesting descriptions for some of them) and knows Bell from what she's heard about him from them, but because of her limited mobility she's become separated from the group. But that makes her more than happy when she encounters Bell and gets to talk to him .

Jeez, this Moss Huge is the worst. Not only are adventurers not even safe where they normally would be, but the thing can hide its victims to lull people into a false sense of security and cause a Pass Parade to swarm and devour adventurers in a mass monster attack. And it's a win-win for the Moss Huge because it can take out the adventurers and get whatever remains of the monsters .

Bell, you coward! Let Marie go topless! Although I guess mermaids with sea shell bras are too classic .

Mermaids do have amazing voices! Their siren songs can be both a hindrance and a benefit depending on who it's used for, and in this case Bell lucked out .

Props to Ouka for putting himself out there to stop the incoming monster, but Mikoto steals the show with her Zekka move .

Bell knows how to rescue a girl, grabbing her hand, walking on walls with her, and putting her in a princess carry all in quick sequence. And Marie is having the time of her life !

Bells' party is acclimating themselves well without him in terms of fending off the monsters, and Aisha gives them credit for that, but even then there's only so much they can do against such an onslaught of monsters...which leaves them with little choice but to finally rely on Haruhime's magic to boost them up as the episode ends on a cliffhanger .
Old 2022-08-11, 09:40   Link #75
EroKing

Episode 4

Lewd...

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-13 at 10:00.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-11, 16:59   Link #76
grecefar

Seriously, that moss monsters is even worse than apollo and ishtar together.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-11, 17:47   Link #77
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

With the numbers of monsters they've killed, I expect all of the Hestia familia members to level up after this trip to the dungeon.

I'm glad the show has finally gone back to its roots.
Old 2022-08-11, 17:49   Link #78
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
With the numbers of monsters they've killed, I expect all of the Hestia familia members to level up after this trip to the dungeon.
Reminder that it usually takes years to level up. This is maybe a week or a month's worth of farming at best.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-11, 17:56   Link #79
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Reminder that it usually takes years to level up. This is maybe a week or a month's worth of farming at best.
With Bell leveling up at breakneck speed, how will the story ever work if the others never even reach level 3? And I'd say Welf and Mikoto are already pretty close, given how well they're doing.
Old 2022-08-11, 18:49   Link #80
Estzero1

Well, there definitely can be held an interesting discussion about this when everything is over.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote