AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-09-03, 08:00   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 415 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 08:06   Link #2
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Spoiler for Confirmed spoiler:
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 08:25   Link #3
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Because of this I think that while Sasuke is taking the Hachibi to Akatsuki the Raikage will step in and be defeated by Tobi who shows 1 or 2 of his non MS/Sharingan techniques, I would laugh if just by his mere power Madara can turn a normal grand fireball technique into a B-ranked tech
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 08:39   Link #4
Sasuke_Bateman
No

More detailed spoiler

Spoiler for Yasha:
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 09:00   Link #5
epyon96

This is unexpected. Didn't Hunter predict that 8-tails will not be beaten by an end-of-the-chapter used-before amaratsu?

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 09:04   Link #6
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

More like completly stupid. Oh wow, Sasuke can kill it just blinking, lame!
Old 2008-09-03, 09:13   Link #7
Rageaholic01
Kaizoku

Who cares about Sasuke killing it with a one-shot

The above spoiler said Naruto got a book called Natural Jutsus so its safe to assume Naruto will get at least one new jutsu

Wonder what 'that' jutsu is
Old 2008-09-03, 09:25   Link #8
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Because, it makes the previous chapter completly useless.
Old 2008-09-03, 09:37   Link #9
Rageaholic01
Kaizoku

but it finally gives Naruto some credentials
I wanna get over with the Sasuke fight and just have complete focus on Naruto for a while

Isn't this what people have been calling for? Naruto to learn more than his two jutsus?
Old 2008-09-03, 09:40   Link #10
Luce

I do not think that the fact that Hachibi is going to be defeated by Amaterasu in this chapter, makes the previous ones useless. Amaterasu is an extreme skill that seems to be used as a last resort. Itachi only used this skill twice, both of which were to get out of life threatening situations, which is what Sasuke is doing right now. And maybe Sasuke isn't confident that he can control the skill enough yet, so that he doesn't kill the Hachibi, this may just be an act of desperation.

I am excited that it appears Naruto will be learning new techniques, and that he was already learned to control nature energy (wonder if he looks completely normal doing it). I also like the fact that he has to READ to learn this stuff. It's a long shot, but hopefully this will help his intelligence a little, since he will have to comprehend what he is reading in order to practice the technique.

This should be a good chapter, can't wait
Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 09:43   Link #11
Defiance
The Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageaholic01 View Post

Wonder what 'that' jutsu is
"____" rasengan.

Meh, and it was going so good untill now. MS what a hax. Has it been explained how the first managed to counter the MS?
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 09:55   Link #12
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

*runs around in circles in joy* YAYZ now 1 of the things in my 'What needs to happen in Naruto' has been done

1. Naruto learn new techniques other than rasengan variants: Almost check
2. Sasuke getting less screen time and stop being emo: Maybe in 500 chapters
3. Sakura doing something other than healing: Done once needs to be done again
4. Tobi reveal his face: Pending
5. Kakashi reveal his face: Pending
6: Tell us Pein's secret: Pending
7: Full fledged fight showing Kisame: Pending

But Sasuke can barely control Amaterasu how the hell is going to stop it, unless Madara stops the Amaterasu and drags the Hachibi away
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 09:55   Link #13
Luce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
"____" rasengan.

Meh, and it was going so good untill now. MS what a hax. Has it been explained how the first managed to counter the MS?
For some reason I'm doubting that it will be a variation of our favorite technique the rasengan. Why would Jiraya tell Naruto not to use it, if it was just another rasengan? No, I'm pretty sure it is something different.

And from what I know, no, it hasn't been stated how the first countered the MS.
Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 10:20   Link #14
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
This is unexpected.
Unexpected? There is nothing unexpected with the result (or the way the fight has ended). The earlier chapters were nothing more than a stupid downgrade of Sasuke's powers. I am glad the fight has ended with Hachibi crawling on his knees in front of the Sharingan. That is where he was supposed to be even from the beginning.

We can finally put the Akatsuki stamp on another pathetic beast! Now, let's start hearing the chants "I enjoyed every bit of this fantastic mini arc written by this great man named Kishi".
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 10:44   Link #15
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

hmm i distrust the more complete spoiler. nothing so far visually has indicated the hachibi was defeated, but maybe so...
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 10:53   Link #16
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Unexpected? There is nothing unexpected with the result (or the way the fight has ended). The earlier chapters were nothing more than a stupid downgrade of Sasuke's powers. I am glad the fight has ended with Hachibi crawling on his knees in front of the Sharingan. That is where he was supposed to be even from the beginning.

We can finally put the Akatsuki stamp on another pathetic beast! Now, let's start hearing the chants "I enjoyed every bit of this fantastic mini arc written by this great man named Kishi".
You're joking right? That was the most anti-climactic end of what could possibly have been a glorious battle. What a waste.

My anger is however, completely overriden by the sheer joy I got when reading the spoiler. Naruto will actually have to read! That is possibly the only good thing that has come out of chasing Sasuke. May we also see more than two jutsu out of Naruto this time? Hopefully he learns some cool, toad-based techniques.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 11:05   Link #17
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
Naruto will actually have to read!
100 naruto's start reading it. It may take something like 5min to finish it maybe.
Old 2008-09-03, 11:06   Link #18
retracnosna

kishi goes so far out of his way to keep sasuke's hands clean, to the point the character makes little to no sense....there's no way the 8tail is actually dead

hachibi would have been portrayed as a bad guy for that
retracnosna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 11:11   Link #19
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
More detailed spoiler

Spoiler for Yasha:
If this spoiler is true, then we know that Naruto has another unseen jutsu... "that jutsu" has not appeared yet!
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 11:24   Link #20
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Nooooooo! Karin! What a sucky way to go if she is dead which you think she would be unless Kishi gave her a cheap ability. I guess Suigetsu did die last chapter. Juugo being a kid will probably be dropped off somewhere never to be heard of again. Bye bye Team Pigeon.

So the Raikage will know a Uchiha killed his brother. I wonder if Kishi did this in order to have Kumo move against Konoha too? Not that Sasuke has anything to do with Konoha, but the guy will probably be ticked and not think straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
100 naruto's start reading it. It may take something like 5min to finish it maybe.
100 Naruto's still have to read the entire book. And each one reading just a page wouldn't work either.

Naruto's a shonen hero. He'll skim the book and just wing it.

If the training is over than will Naruto be back in Konoha before Pein attacks? Or will he continue hanging out at Toad Mountain. No matter how strong he is they can't defeat Pein until they figure out the code.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote