AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-10-08, 21:16   Link #4541
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
that freaking Inuyasha Finale season really REALLY threw me off guard. Seriously, fans already put the tombstone on that anime and look at that? they made a new season...

If INUYASHA (which has the worst ending ever, ) had a sporting chance to get another season, HELL YES does Full Metal Panic have a chance damnit...
Pretty much how I felt. I really wanted a revival of Inu long ago and its so many years later and I only have the most minimal of interest in it now. That's not to say I'm not going to watch it but still....wtf Rumiko? (author)
FMP definitely has a chance and we just have to have the patience of a sage till then.
Old 2009-10-09, 02:42   Link #4542
Nappy Hared Azn
Check out my Rolek!

FMP will not be getting animated for a while... at least not by KyoAni. Not only are they working on the Haruhi movie, they've also got some other Key titles in the works. I want to say "Little Busters!" and "Planetarian", but I don't remember if those titles are confirmed or just rumors.
Old 2009-10-09, 20:35   Link #4543
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy Hared Azn View Post
FMP will not be getting animated for a while... at least not by KyoAni. Not only are they working on the Haruhi movie, they've also got some other Key titles in the works. I want to say "Little Busters!" and "Planetarian", but I don't remember if those titles are confirmed or just rumors.
Stop bursting our "Hope bubble"! *points Halisen Fan at him** You act as if these multi-million dollar animation firms are like drawing in a garage. Lol..They'll have the staff to handle it.

I still say if Inuyasha had a chance, so will FMP, most indefinately!
Who ever is the lucky animation studio to have the oppurtunity to animate FMP, I hope will do an amazing job. If Gatou is helpin them out it will be! (Which he has the habbit of doing in every season anyways)

I believe all 3 season were done by 3 different studios werent they? Someone else might take the plundge,...its REALLY hard to screw up such a kick-ass storyline.

You can't screw up Arbalest ripping a Venom inhalf with bare hands...
You JUST cant! LOL...

Anyone studio who decides to stray away from the storyline, is automatically downgrading for less really.
Old 2009-10-09, 21:11   Link #4544
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

The first season was done by Gonzo, which is why it's horrible compared to the 2nd and 3rd, though I still like it. The rest were done by KyoAni.

I don't think there will be anymore FMP anime series, but I think we will get to see an OVA or a movie.
Old 2009-10-09, 23:03   Link #4545
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
The first season was done by Gonzo, which is why it's horrible compared to the 2nd and 3rd, though I still like it. The rest were done by KyoAni.

I don't think there will be anymore FMP anime series, but I think we will get to see an OVA or a movie.
Doubt that they drop the anime like a rock. Supremely doubt it. And I thought the 1st season was awesome. Fumoffu lacked the quality of artwork, but compensated in comedy...which was awesome..XD
Old 2009-10-10, 06:21   Link #4546
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
Excues me!? NOT disgusted?! The poor child goes in a long hour to hour rubbing of her lips till they are red and blistering! Cleaning AWAY his disgusting lips on her! EWW!!

She is VERY DISGUSTED!

You obiviously didnt see TSR. And even if you did, you really didn't watch it as a true fan..

It has been said numerous of times how she frantically,..rubs her lips clean, and cryed in horror, that Sousuke allowed leonard to kiss her.

It's only a kiss, thank the freaking Jesus of Nazerith it didnt go like FMA and Gatou have her being raped.

THIS WILL NOT END THIS WAY. No one is gonna DIE!! (other then Kurtz, like ouch, isnt that enough?)

Otherwise, whats the point? this is not a regular POS anime...so dont even freaking come to compare....
I was talking about novels - there was a moment during the kiss where it looked like she enjoyed it.

As for late reply to your post - well it just illustrates the current interest I have in the series
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 08:44   Link #4547
xand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I was talking about novels - there was a moment during the kiss where it looked like she enjoyed it.
I looked at it and it seems that you have reason.

Spoiler for End of day by day:

But we must remember that kaname was in a difficult situation and was caught by surprise. She had left a situation of life or death, when Leonard appeared. And at first, it seems that she liked the kindness and the appearance of leonard.

Spoiler for End of day by day:

After all the dangers she had passed. It was just a moment, that her mind went blank. She felt a good feeling and was carried away for a moment.
She quickly regained consciousness and the slapped.
In a different situation, none of this would have happened.
xand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 09:07   Link #4548
Frostbitten

Gatoh has updated his blog - he is talking about an event of FMP.

Click.
Frostbitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 13:19   Link #4549
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
Gatoh has updated his blog - he is talking about an event of FMP.

Click.
It's talking about an art exhibition of Shikidouji's, that Shiki-sensei will be in attendance of. There will be FMP! art, as well as other arts of his.

...I wonder if there would be any as-of-yet unseen FMP! art there. *fantasizes* ^^
Old 2009-10-10, 14:45   Link #4550
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
It's talking about an art exhibition of Shikidouji's, that Shiki-sensei will be in attendance of. There will be FMP! art, as well as other arts of his.

...I wonder if there would be any as-of-yet unseen FMP! art there. *fantasizes* ^^
Now THAT is news I wanna hear! More art! -sighs- this is wonderful news! Activity involving FMP!

I wonder if it relates to the FullMetalPanic Convetion that happens a week later.
http://www.fullmeta.com/fmp09/main.html

It's unfair! I wanna go!!

As far as the kiss is concern with Leonard...Darknemo

SHE DIDNT EVEN BLUSH!!

Yet, she only imagin wanting to kiss Sousuke and she's blushing on cloud nine....

She cherished Sousuke so much she was scared he might reject her.
It's so sad she didnt do it! She regrets it too...
Our biggest fear is to loose the one we cherish the most..

Let's nto forget the numerous times she rubs her lips till they freaking blister. you STILL dont see that dont you? If you insist you lack interest in this anime...too bad..
Quote:
Originally Posted by xand View Post

But we must remember that kaname was in a difficult situation and was caught by surprise. She had left a situation of life or death, when Leonard appeared. And at first, it seems that she liked the kindness and the appearance of leonard.

After all the dangers she had passed. It was just a moment, that her mind went blank. She felt a good feeling and was carried away for a moment.
She quickly regained consciousness and the slapped.
In a different situation, none of this would have happened.
I agree with you, don't even frown about her hesistated shocked appearance. It doesnt prove a thing.
It was an empty shocking sudden kiss...nothing more or less.

then she b*tch slaps him like the Tsudere she is..
PLUS may I add..

She NEVER cooked for him ! We all know her cooking is uber special..

Leonard, your gonna have to try harder.
ALOT harder.

Like pulling a dumptruck-with-your-foreskin harder..

Last edited by selilychidori; 2009-10-10 at 15:00.
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 15:06   Link #4551
Miles Teg

Quote:
Dont'come in here and comment if your not a true fan honestly if you insist you lack interest in this anime..
So only true fan have the right to comment the novel

I am a fan of FMP, a fan for a long time and I have also lost interest in the franchise (I buy the Sigma manga and I don't even read them), to make thing even worst I have found ANOT to not be really that good And right now I am more or less waiting for the last novel only to know how the series will finish.

And if we have a reset ending you could be sure I will be here to comment and that won't be about my love for FMP (and not as a fan)
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 15:24   Link #4552
Alchemist007
*Author

I don't know what a reset ending is but if it's like I think it is, Gatou wouldn't do something like that.
Old 2009-10-10, 15:34   Link #4553
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I don't know what a reset ending is but if it's like I think it is, Gatou wouldn't do something like that.
For example a world where the Black Technology has never existed, so everything that we have seen/read has never existed and we have the last novel finishing with Sousuke transfering to Jindai from overseas where he was living with his parents...

After ANOT "Death Flag for dummies" and "Everything about black Technology I should have told before" I have lost some faith in Shoji Gatoh
Old 2009-10-10, 19:43   Link #4554
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
So only true fan have the right to comment the novel

I am a fan of FMP, a fan for a long time and I have also lost interest in the franchise (I buy the Sigma manga and I don't even read them), to make thing even worst I have found ANOT to not be really that good And right now I am more or less waiting for the last novel only to know how the series will finish.

And if we have a reset ending you could be sure I will be here to comment and that won't be about my love for FMP (and not as a fan)
First, I edited that comment. I really have no control who comments where. In my oppinion, I think its rather masochist for people to like projecting stress over an anime you DONT like. Go to a forum to one you DO like ? You'd live a happier life? thats my suggestion...

Secondly,

1) you buy manga of FMP for no reason, you dont even read them. Waste of money IMO..
2) you already dont like the storyline as its going.
3) you already assume that the last novel is bad.
4) you cant wait to bash the anime if the ending isnt up to your quality and high standards. It's Gatou's story, not yours.

Last time I checked, thats not even close to the definition of a "Fan".
If your a Fan then am Captain Teletha Tesstarosa... LOL
Old 2009-10-10, 19:49   Link #4555
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

The author should have Sousuke sleep with Tessa so he can please Tessa fans and then hook him up with Kaname.

At least, both of them can get a taste of both siblings, not just one party. =)
Old 2009-10-10, 20:23   Link #4556
Alchemist007
*Author

That's just wrong
Old 2009-10-10, 21:17   Link #4557
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
The author should have Sousuke sleep with Tessa so he can please Tessa fans and then hook him up with Kaname.

At least, both of them can get a taste of both siblings, not just one party. =)
Gatou doesn't have to. That storyline already exist..

it's called Full Metal Pink!
Old 2009-10-10, 21:40   Link #4558
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

That's a hentai manga though...and not by Gatou himself.

I know I won't be happy if nothing happens between Tessa and Sousuke.
Old 2009-10-11, 03:08   Link #4559
Miles Teg

Quote:
First, I edited that comment. I really have no control who comments where. In my oppinion, I think its rather masochist for people to like projecting stress over an anime you DONT like. Go to a forum to one you DO like ? You'd live a happier life? thats my suggestion...

Secondly,

1) you buy manga of FMP for no reason, you dont even read them. Waste of money IMO..
2) you already dont like the storyline as its going.
3) you already assume that the last novel is bad.
4) you cant wait to bash the anime if the ending isnt up to your quality and high standards. It's Gatou's story, not yours.

Last time I checked, thats not even close to the definition of a "Fan".
If your a Fan then am Captain Teletha Tesstarosa... LOL
You really like jumping to conclusion...

1) I also buy Bleach manga and I don't read them because I fully know what is happening inside, but I like the manga, I want to support the author and if some of my friend want to read them I can lend them the manga. And FMP Sigma is exactly in the same category.

2) I have nothing against the storyline what I don't like is the writing of ANOT. Everything leading to Kurz death was at a Victory Gundam level (but his death is perfect). Most of the "revelation" about Whispered should have been distributed between the novel coming before with this one making the link between all the info.

3) I assume nothing, I only say what I don't want to happen in the last novel ie a reset end nothing more. The only assumption I made is if a reset end happen the novel will be spoiled by IMOH one of the worst plot device in existence.

4) I don't bash, the moment I stop liking something I simply drop it, but if I find fault in something I like I will point them. For me it's what a fan should do.
Old 2009-10-11, 09:09   Link #4560
Hobbit
. . .

It is really Gatou's story, but I must agree with Miles. A reset ending will, in my opinion, screw the story. But ANOT was really good.

Concerning Chidori X Leonard, it seens to me that she is really confuse. But, as I said in previous posts, this feeling ends in ANOT. We can see the confuse in CMMD:

"You are hesitating. You turned you back on him once, will you still go back to him now. He risked his life coming here, yet your still hesitating."

What Leonard said was true.

Even though he came here, she was still indecisive. Why didn't she shake her hand off much more violently, won't she run towards the direction of the gunfire?

Don't she want to see him?

Don't she want to plunge into his chest?

That's not it. She wants to see him, and wants to embrace him.

"You still don't fully understand yourself right."

Without saying any word casting her eyes downward, Leonard silently looks at her.

Gatou's FMP! novels are incredible. I really like them more than Spice and Wolf, and that is a huge compliment. Sorry for you Miles, but if you have anything you want to discuss, feel free. It's only ad to the thread.

Zwei, you can look the net for some doujin, I don't know. But Gatou's should let Sousuke have his way with Tessa. A sort of payback on Chidori (yeah, I really think Chidori is aware of her actions... in ANOT, after the Dome her line of thoughts is really clear. And after saiyng things like "she thought" or "she says to herself", Gatou can't go back and say it was not her)

Selilychidori... yeah, if Angelina Jolie would make her way towards me, ya, I would be really shocked (in a good way...). Leonard seens to be a really good looking guy, and she was atraccted to him. Just a normal thing in or every day life (except Angelina Jolie make her way...). I agree, or at least find really interesting, your theories. Keep the good work
Hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen