AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-10, 01:53   Link #61
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Have either of them played cross-dressers before?
Both of them are leads in Kimi to Boku, which had crossdressing in ep10 of the first season.

Edit: Here's the evidence!

duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 02:00   Link #62
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Both of them are leads in Kimi to Boku, which had crossdressing in ep10 of the first season.

Edit: Here's the evidence!

Oh right, Yuta did cosplay as Snow White. He still didn't sound the part though.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 02:01   Link #63
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Oh right, Yuta did cosplay as Snow White. He still didn't sound the part though.
He definitely doesn't look very amused at our entertainment.

Here's another screen:

Old 2012-07-10, 05:22   Link #64
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
Spoiler for Zetsuen manga:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-07-10, 06:46   Link #65
duckroll
綺羅星★!

So looking at the Gangan scan again I noticed something at the top right. There's a copyright notice for the anime itself, and you can clearly see MBS listed at the end. This confirms that it will be broadcasting on MBS instead of TV Tokyo or some other network instead. The question now is whether it will take E7AO's place on the Animeism slot, or Kuroko no Baske's place on the Anime Shower slot.

Being a late night slot, it also pretty much confirms that this will be a 2-cour series at most. So it'll be interesting to see what BONES has planned for the adaptation. They don't like doing incomplete adaptations, and considering how unfinished the manga is, it's likely they'll be going on a original route similar to the first FMA. I hope so anyway.
Old 2012-07-10, 07:47   Link #66
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
So looking at the Gangan scan again I noticed something at the top right. There's a copyright notice for the anime itself, and you can clearly see MBS listed at the end. This confirms that it will be broadcasting on MBS instead of TV Tokyo or some other network instead. The question now is whether it will take E7AO's place on the Animeism slot, or Kuroko no Baske's place on the Anime Shower slot.

Being a late night slot, it also pretty much confirms that this will be a 2-cour series at most. So it'll be interesting to see what BONES has planned for the adaptation. They don't like doing incomplete adaptations, and considering how unfinished the manga is, it's likely they'll be going on a original route similar to the first FMA. I hope so anyway.
I guess this one will air on E7AO's timeslot and Code;Breaker on Kuroko's timeslot due to company reasons.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 08:04   Link #67
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

I think its very obvious the airing time gonna be in MBS friday night slot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Have either of them played cross-dressers before?
This post just got soo backfired, bwahahahaha
Old 2012-07-10, 08:17   Link #68
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I guess this one will air on E7AO's timeslot and Code;Breaker on Kuroko's timeslot due to company reasons.
I don't think Code;Breaker has been confirmed as a MBS show. In fact, it probably isn't. It's not an Aniplex show either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
I think its very obvious the airing time gonna be in MBS friday night slot.
?????

There's no Friday night anime slot on MBS. Animeism is Thursdays late night, and Anime Shower is Saturdays late night. They're entire blocks too, not individual slots.
Old 2012-07-10, 08:23   Link #69
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:

There's no Friday night anime slot on MBS. Animeism is Thursdays late night, and Anime Shower is Saturdays late night. They're entire blocks too, not individual slots.
Got confused with my time zone (i thought its friday for japan too?), yeah I meant Thursdays, the current airing time for E7: AO.
Old 2012-07-10, 08:39   Link #70
Katapan
俺様祭り

Quote:
I don't think Code;Breaker has been confirmed as a MBS show. In fact, it probably isn't. It's not an Aniplex show either.
Bandai Visual does have both MBS timeslots this season, so it wouldn't be too surprising to see them keeping one with Code;Breaker. It is usually Aniplex who occupy Animeism, though, so Zetsuen wouldn't be surprising there - the Anime Shower top batter has been split between Warner and Bandai for a while, so it seems quite unlikely.
Old 2012-07-10, 08:43   Link #71
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for :

edit: The anime design for mahiro looks good....yoshino however looks kinda derpish and way too feminine.
Old 2012-07-10, 08:44   Link #72
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
Bandai Visual does have both MBS timeslots this season, so it wouldn't be too surprising to see them keeping one with Code;Breaker. It is usually Aniplex who occupy Animeism, though, so Zetsuen wouldn't be surprising there - the Anime Shower top batter has been split between Warner and Bandai for a while, so it seems quite unlikely.
That makes sense. Animeism is probably also a more natural choice if they're banking on otaku who actually follow staff developments, since it'll be one BONES show moving to another.
Old 2012-07-10, 11:10   Link #73
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
SBeing a late night slot, it also pretty much confirms that this will be a 2-cour series at most. So it'll be interesting to see what BONES has planned for the adaptation. They don't like doing incomplete adaptations, and considering how unfinished the manga is, it's likely they'll be going on a original route
Well that's what happened last time Okada worked on a Bones show (Gosick) so I'd be willing to bet on that happening again.
Old 2012-07-10, 11:17   Link #74
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Well that's what happened last time Okada worked on a Bones show (Gosick) so I'd be willing to bet on that happening again.
Last i heard gosick had the same ending as the LN's or was that false?
Old 2012-07-10, 11:23   Link #75
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
Last i heard gosick had the same ending as the LN's or was that false?
I dropped it but I remember hearing in several places that the ending was anime original,if that's not the case then sorry for the mistake.
Old 2012-07-10, 11:47   Link #76
ElCachicamo

<Bones + Masahiro Ando + Action= I'm a Happy man>

I'm expecting really amazing stuff from this in terms of storyboard, layout and animation. People may not like Canaan that much but that show is a Master Class of how you should do a storyboard for an action scene. The only thing that could make this better for me is if Yutaka Nakamura is involved.
ElCachicamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 11:49   Link #77
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCachicamo View Post
<Bones + Masahiro Andoh + Action= I'm a Happy man>

I'm expecting really amazing stuff from this in terms of storyboard, layout and animation. People may not like Canaan that much but that show is a Master Class of how you should do a storyboard for an action scene. The only thing that could make this better for me is if Yutaka Nakamura is involved.
Maybe the first three episodes were. After that, not so much.
Old 2012-07-10, 12:40   Link #78
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Maybe the first three episodes were. After that, not so much.
Personally I like eps6/7 the most.

Spoiler for eps 6/7:

On topic, yep I would like if BONES go to original anime ending, but its Okada that writing
Old 2012-07-10, 12:53   Link #79
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Personally I like eps6/7 the most.

Spoiler for eps 6/7:

On topic, yep I would like if BONES go to original anime ending, but its Okada that writing
But then it is a BONES anime, so they wont explain what the hell is happening until episode 12?
SolarAquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 12:56   Link #80
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xezexal View Post
But then it is a BONES anime, so they wont explain what the hell is happening until episode 12?
Yutaka Nakamura doesn't have to explain anything. Once you see his characters moving and fighting you'll forget all about the potentially terrible story and all the plot holes. Believe it!

Tags
bones, gangan, shounen, tragedy, zetsuen