AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-29, 16:10   Link #16981
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Grumbles I was about 30 seconds from posting a big old reply when I got a BOS of death, first one in MONTHs... *grumbles irritably*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
No, and we shouldn't be doing so... but the urge can be overwhelming at times...
I could threaten to hurt you all when you consider it in the future if that helps.

Quote:
In a way, it's like the current practice of carrying weapons suited for the roles that the infantry will use/need: sniper rifle, SMG/PDW, carbine, grenadier carbine/rifle, DMR, etc etc. I thought that the current CQB trends were moving away from SMGs to carbines, though?
Depends SMG and Carbines both have their ups and downs, but the big edge for a carbine is it uses the same bullets as your LMG and ARs and maybe even DMR, which saves money and eases logistics quite a bit. If it's just shooting magical bolts of energy though the disticntion becomes more abstract since really caliber is what makes an SMG to begin with.

Quote:
my nation's governtment is highly racist and hypocritical. I'm used to it.
All of them are to one degree or another the US isn't bad demoesticlly, but in forgien affairs it's basiclly "we big, we bad, we'll do what we fucking want." Their never been a truly “fair” government in all of human history since more then two guys start living together in a cave.

Quote:
Citywide AMF would cause problems alright... Hmmm. I guess if the OFM are like Delta Force, then your Rangers are US Army Rangers?
Pretty much, this raid for instance will involve in or around 200 men for instance when I say platoon I mean “infantry platoon of around 50 guys” and this force isn’t anything like majority of the regiment, the write up is here I can’t recall if you where around when I did it.

Quote:
That's so true to her, it's painfully funny.
I acutally rather like her, but she is so easy to make fun of at times.

Quote:
Franz: "Discretion is the better part of Valor, Felix."
Felix: "I'm not seeing much discretion from you.
Franz: "I will choose to ignore that, seeing as how I outrank you and could kill you with my bare hands. Though I'd prefer a combat knife."
Vita: "Shut up before I drive Graf Eisen into your head."
O’Neil: Also since he’s technically a private contractor he doesn’t have a rank, well aside from his S rank Ranged Air combat certification… Hey where is he anyway?

1000 Feet above:
[Target Sighted Bruce]
Felix: I wanna see craters, Murru.
[You got it, load cartridge!]

Quote:
One might argue that she gave up her right to have fun once she accepted her star...
I don't recall accepting a general rank involving a vow of celibacy.

Quote:
Also, the Star Wars term is "Midichoria" or something like that. Mitochondria do exist in human cells.
It's all stupid anyway no matter what exactly you call it.

Quote:
Not for me. The writing urges can be highly errattic... though them seem to be coming along smoothly for all my OFM shorts.

It's the OC thread way.
So are mine but when they hit it tends to be a giant flash flood of text...

Quote:
*chuckles* Once drilled a Replica with the assault rifle; in bullet time, it appeared as if the rounds struck him and he crawled UP the wall.
Rag doll physics can always be counted upon for a few good laughs in any game that uses them… On of my favorites is a case of whacky vehicle physics… in an RTS. In company of heroes tanks can sometimes for some reason drive into areas they shouldn’t be able too. (mostly small rivers or streams), they then often begin to sink into said streams (but not in a realistic way I mean like clip into the banks and shit) and begin bobbing like it was sort of floating and sometimes it’ll start to spin as well. Then after a bit the game will seem to go “wait you shouldn’t be in their!” and the thing will launch out of the terrain like a rocket, often upside down or still spinning as it flies into the air, and then just teleport back to a place a few feet away from whatever it drove into.

Never fails to make me giggle... well assuming it's not a Tiger Tank I desperately need to fend off a pack of Sherman's, then it's not so funny.

Quote:
*chuckle* Thanks. That was basically what I wanted. The next short will be either Naomi's intro-short, Ivanovich's Badass short, or the mock battle...
All of those sound good so how about option D "all three".

Quote:
*chuckles* In Malaysia, we use "blur" to refer to someone who's oblivious and out of it. "Don't be so blur!" "Man, Subaru is really blur."
Around her you’d probably get some variation on “dense”.

Quote:
If he learned, where would all the fun be? ^___^
He's getting a bit old to be clueless though isn't he.

Quote:
*chuckles* I'll be heretic and say that the Splinter Cell series never really did it for me... MGS has a great many opportunities for creative destruction.
I don't know I tend to like my Spy Games without guys covered in bees... Plus playing Fisher I just felt like more of a highly agile badass killer.

Quote:
Ah, right. I guess I need to reread it carefully....
I don't know it could be I just wasn't clearly enough if you could tell me maybe how you got confused that would be nice.

Her eyes are bigger and wider and more open that Ritsuko, too. She's got less secrets and her conscience is clean.

Quote:
Oh, I have all sorts of crack ideas for him. The OFM might well be interested in him - though he'd in turn become a bit different from canon Master Chief. (For one thing, at this age, I'm guessing he'd be a Petty Officer 2nd or 1st, not yet at Master Chief level, assuming he enters as a TSAB noob.)
I wouldn’t be so sure… people with any skill seem to rise awful fast Reinforce is a fucking Sergeant Major for Christ sake! If we use my history then he’s been around something like ten years, so at least as long as the ace the lowest ranking of which are now captains and one of whom has a position you’d normally expect from someone like twice her age.

Quote:
Oh, yeah. That was a colossal fuck-up of epic porportions. That said, there were some things that weren't too bad; Major E.J.Land used a WWI Sniper Manual as the basis for teaching fieldcraft to his sniper school candidates in Vietnam, before the USMC sniper curriculum was revised and rewritten and eventually became something uniquely Marine.
Snipers as we know them really began in WW1, but though they had some of the tactics they didn't really use them that effectively mostly they just went around shooting at random guys in the trenches.

Quote:
Of course insects are bad! I've been stung by about 15 bees, bitten by several hundred ants, and gotten my blood sucked out by mosquitos more times than I can count!
Damn you you've failed me for the last time auto-correct!
*takes out gun and shots his computer*
"Wait! Shi--"
*connection lost*
Old 2007-11-29, 16:36   Link #16982
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Reiji: BEHOLD, I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE HOSPITAL AND AM READY TO CREATE HAVOC AGAIN...

...or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Have Arcas over as a chaperone/umpire then. -_-
Arcas: Nah, it's okay. I know that if Erio tries anything, Caro will... "deal" with it.

Quote:
Aw, shuddup. -_-
You're escapades with Mel are a lot more risque.
Hayate's still safe as it can get under my care.
Arcas: Th-that's different! We're two consenting adults! Hayate's still practically a kid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post

Short Description:

Name:216th Special Combat Unit (formerly 36th Investigative Unit)
Function: To investigate any unknown occurrences/ capture rogue mages and help other units in the capture of any other persons affiliated with said rogues.
Affiliation: Technically Army, but Navy and Air Force personnel also are in the ranks.
Jurisdiction: TSAB Spec. Ops (I haven't really thought about this...)
Est. Manpower: About 450
Equipment:
  • 1 base, centered in Kranagan (Cranagan)
  • 3 King Raven-class helicopters
  • 1 Freighter-turned-smuggler ship (Ivory Eagle)
  • Several privately owned vehicles
Speaking of them, can I borrow Satoshi and Sky Squad for a story of mine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Noted. Hikki has so many girls, its hard to keep track of them at times.
Which is why he must die...

Quote:
You touch Vivio, you deal with me!
But... I just want to make Vivio a VERY important mage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Spoiler for Mrs. Agnes Johansen:

No wonder why Frieda's one hot MILF. Her mother's HAWT : O

Now where's Lowe? LOWE???
For some reason, this reminds me of Machi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
And statistically, the monthly birth rate spikes 10 months after monsoon season in Singapore annually... <_<
I WONDER WHY.

Quote:
This just blew my mind. I went OF COURSE!!! UC COLONY DROPS FTW!!! to explain the buried Cradle. But the details of my take on the crash need working... I'll leave it to you.
<sighs> Not ANOTHER hackneyed plot device...

Quote:
As for Grandis though... He won't appear in the first chapter at least, but that'll give me some time when I come back to work him inside.
...How? According to Aaron, Grandis doesn't appear in Hayate's life until she's 21, or something like that.

AARON? What's the timeline for Grandis/Hayate?

Quote:
One problem if you are using post-DestinyS...

...there's no more Midchilda, but one fat hole in Ordered Space leading to Alhazred. Something like a second Eye of Terror.
When IS DestinyS anyway? And is it considered AU at this point? I'm gonna need more info here...
Old 2007-11-29, 16:48   Link #16983
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Actually, Magic cards and effects only work on God Cards if their effect is indirect, i.e. you do not have to specify a target.

*watches Fissure fizzle*

Oh, and I think your quote-generating minions made a slight error in your post. All those quotes at the end are by me, not Tormenk .
If that true, then Monster Reborn and other such cards don't work either. Besides...

*takes out Dark Hole, Raigeki, Justibreak, Gilford the Lightning, Volcanic Scattershot, Wildfire*

Take your pick, I got more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
You obviously need a thermal sensor just for the cool-ness factor.

I mean, why else would I make my OC use a Swallow? XD It's harder to use and the only advantage over a normal sword is it's cooler and it has an extra blade...
Just an eyepatch is enough cool-ness. We found that out after the short Glam Sight debacle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Arcas: Th-that's different! We're two consenting adults! Hayate's still practically a kid!
21, Arcas. 21. Most countries you're concidered an adult at 18.

Quote:
But... I just want to make Vivio a VERY important mage!
Your hesitant tone is rousing suspicion...

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-11-29 at 18:05.
Old 2007-11-29, 17:14   Link #16984
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Actually I think on God Cards they're immune to all magic/trap/effects. Or another variation is those only work for one turn. (i.e. Monster Reborn one and it'll die the next turn)

But uh... This is off-topic
Old 2007-11-29, 19:06   Link #16985
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Partial backlog breaker ...

Quote:

I'd rather not talk about it.

again, I'd rather not talk about it.

Quote:
TEARS OF THE NORTHERN WIND
CHAPTER 6

Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part 2:
“If we had the power to protect, would we do so even though we’d destroy ourselves in the end?” I agree with everyone else that this is certainly a very good line.

And Hikki getting his earlobe bitten ... ouch!

Quote:
I. Like. Vivio. Simple as that. Hell, I'm pretty much her only fan in this thread. Which is why I hate it that they turned her into little more then a moe-blob, and screwed up as a final boss.
Around ten years old, she should have matured, somewhat, but I don't know whether she still retains her -mama addresses. I was thinking of making her a witty and bright girl, with an amount of cuteness (though this seems rather impossible for one such as me ), and lots of pouts.

Quote:
Being a skilled interogator does not make you a skilled interogatee.
That's quite true.

Quote:
Let's not take it to the point where those two would start using magic against each other, okay!? This is supposed to be a covert intelligenze/counter-intelligence relationship!

Like I said, I want this to be non-spells-reliant for once!
Yes, master.

Quote:
I suddenly felt glad that I don't have much interest in playing PC games. But then, my PC's specs are still relatively superb in our country.

*runs*
I don't, too, but the said game is absolutely fantastic!

Quote:

But wait, Grandis hands would more likely be calloused and battle-worn.

Nice piece, nonetheless!
I'll use your and Nighty's works as role-models for the planned rabu-rabu scenes I would make later.
For one who loves another, there is no distinction between soft and rough. A single callous finger could feel as much as one bathed in milk.

Quote:
@Keroko & Erio:
Spoiler for Rental Magica spoilers:
Oh, so this is Glam Sight. Sounds a little bit HAXX to perceive all types of magic.

[TK]This is HAXX-material! Commencing orbital strike.[/TK]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Actually it should be something like this.

boolean bind=false;
string status;
if (status="captured")
{
bind=true;
return bind;
}
if (bind=true)
sekuhara(Hayate);

Actually I'm no good at this either. Hate programming with a passion so intense it almost burns.
This is certainly not basic C++.

Quote:
Me too. Though it seems that I have to replace my PS2 lenses because its causing damage to my DVDs. Argh...have to fork out cash for the repairs and I'm currently very broke.
YES! I love the days when you couldn't play it!

Quote:
I'm beginning to think Leona is just a little too dangerous to have around.
Why? Just because she "binds" extremely well?

Quote:
Truth. Tasting some things can make some people go wild. *reminded of all the weird manga read recently*

Quote:
Do continue. Romance for her is always a good thing, minus the ecchi stuff. (Have to say this or Aaron will turn on me. )
Romance is the most difficult part to write in any story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Who's running?

And for the original line:

Sex is like a buffet lunch. Try a little bit of everything.

Quote:
Gah I can't play the Heroes V expansion as well.

*joins the club and grow mushrooms in the corner*
*sprouts lingzhi and shiitake mushrooms*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It's a game that stimulates the mind, a game about positioning your pieces, maneuvering your forces, of consuming your opposition and of course, mating your enemy

Perfectly metaphorical enough to describe the entire scene.

Quote:
And one of the most... intimate

*runs*

Quote:

Damn PF, you're a DEMIGOD!!

I didn't quite expect this.

Quote:
Just a quick note to PF, something I just realised: In Chapter 5, you described Rein's rank as "Major-Sergeant." That is incorrect; the correct term would be "Chief Master Sergeant" (Air Force) or "Sergeant Major" (Ground Force).

The Navy equivalent would be Master Chief, but say Master Chief and people think of Halo first...
Ah, yes, thanks for this, I must have overlooked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ahh, this makes alot more sense now Thanks
I'm glad it's making a lot of sense, else this would be a major block to tackle.

Quote:
Yep, because he keeps his binds for the people he loves Almaria, Hayate.........

*runs*
That said, did he ever bind Nanoha and Fate?

*runs*

Quote:
no, no you didn't...
Is that bad? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Well, time for another part of chapter 21
Spoiler for Koji's Knighting - Part 2:
As always, there are cute exchanges everywhere. Altea and Vita are a bundle of joy!

Hmm, and blade assimilation ... Ideas are abound ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's... err.... it's not what it looks like... yeah! A leg massage. Just at the right spots.

Where that right spot is, and what he's using, his thenar eminence muscles or his verticalis muscles... it's up to your imagination.

*runs*
Somehow, this doesn't look like any "normal" leg massage, with those sensitive muscle references ...

Quote:
By the end of StrikerS, her capture by Jail seems to have reasonably improved her mental processes, vocabulary, abashness overall...

And since Nanohaverse is all about children who are mentally older than they are, there's nothing wrong with making them more mature than they are. Heck, Caro and Erio are technically independent young adults... at 10.

Quote:
Arcas: KURAE!!!!!!!!!!!

Heat Wave>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PF
As PF was flying ...

Nani?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Spoiler for Size:
Intriguing. They seemed quite experienced (especially Dunn), and being extremely able in both illusion and concealment magic, are certainly going to be dangerous foes.

And trust TK to give an example of good tactical deployment.

Quote:
Spoiler for Well that can't be good...:
Ouch for the female, but hurray for Felix and Pixy!

And the ending is a cliffhanger with a possible orbital strike of massive blue light ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
This is getting better and better... and now that her soul is ready...that means next part is finally steamy hawt juicy wet *radio static*

MOAR PLEASE.

*runs*
This is really getting out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Hello Outer Cadians! I manged to come up with something crazy again.

I'm proposing the first CC vs OC Allstars mage soccer match!!

Rules for mage soccer:
  1. As per normal soccer except for a few different rules
  2. All players are allowed to use magic except the one in possession of the ball.
  3. Devices are allowed
  4. Attack magic may not be used on other players or the ball directly.
  5. Binds can only be used on devices
  6. Damaging the ball is an instant free kick
  7. Flight or anything that can substitute for it(wing road) can be only be used for 3 secs at max

CC Allstars team

Goal Keeper - Zafira
Defender - Caro Ru Lushe
Defender - Schach Nouera
Defender - Chrono Harlaown
Midfielder - Subaru Nakajima
Midfielder - Teana Lanster
Midfielder - Fate Testarossa Harlaown
Midfielder - Vita
Striker - Erio Mondial
Striker - Takamachi Nanoha
Striker - Signum

Manager - Carim Gracia
Substitute - Yuuno Scrya
Substitute - Yagami Hayate
Substitute - Arf
Substitute - Ginga Nakajima

OC Allstars team

Goal Keeper - ???
Defender - ???
Defender - ???
Defender - ???
Midfielder - ???
Midfielder - ???
Midfielder - ???
Midfielder - ???
Striker - ???
Striker - ???
Striker - ???

Manager - ???
Substitute - ???
Substitute - ???
Substitute - ???
Substitute - ???

Referee - Sergeant Major Ivanovich
Linesmen - ???
Linesmen - ???

What do you guys think?
W-what is this?

If Kratos takes goal-keeper, I don't think any ball could enter by normal means. Just his defensive spell that stretches to 18-meter is going to be difficult to deal with.
Old 2007-11-29, 19:11   Link #16986
krisslanza

Hmmm... You know, on the topic of OCs... How do people view Mary Sues here?
Most of my... 'Main' OCs always score extremely high on the Litmus test
Old 2007-11-29, 19:11   Link #16987
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Your hesitant tone is rousing suspicion...
And what would you mean by making her a 'very important mage,' hm?

Quote:
Actually I think on God Cards they're immune to all magic/trap/effects. Or another variation is those only work for one turn. (i.e. Monster Reborn one and it'll die the next turn)

But uh... This is off-topic
Well, in truth there really are no 'true' rules to the God cards. Most of the rulings are based on what's shown in the manga and TV series and there are some inconsistencies. Cards have been known to affect them. It's just that that are immune to the effects of cards the would destroy them directly, but not immune to status-altering (reduced attack, unable to attack, etc) although only for one turn. This includes 'resurrection' type cards. I get most of my info from Edo's page on the God cards.
Old 2007-11-29, 19:24   Link #16988
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:

Don't believe that shit test. If you come up with a good idea and you want to go somewhere with it, let the pen pushers whine about "generic" characters. By that test, both of mine scored as paragons of Mary Sue(they're not).

I can't think of any OC here that would fall into that description. Besides, this board is about creation and backlog, not some litmus test for overuse. [/rant]

And screw the rules, I have money!
Old 2007-11-29, 19:34   Link #16989
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Shamsel: Test? There's a test??
Old 2007-11-29, 19:34   Link #16990
krisslanza

Screw the money, I have rules!
... Wait a minute.

*cough*

Yeah I don't really trust it at all. Of COURSE the main character of a story is going to score high on it... Well... That and I always name OCs after myself... Some anyway. Which is apparantly 'Mary-Sue HUGE NO-NO #1'
Old 2007-11-29, 20:09   Link #16991
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

The reason I don't like that test is because it's one-dimensional. You can't put backstory or flavor through a "generifier" screening, so there's no way to factor in a character's quirks or unique attributes. Besides, I have a hard time seeing how most characters, canon or not(and this goes for about any series I can think of), don't have SOME of those "generic" traits. And also, there's no way to factor variations on them! If I can make pasta appear out of thin air, and I use it to do some of those things on the test, nobody's going to call the character "trite," but the test will.

I really don't like tests like that in general, just because they can't take the character into account the way a real, thinking person can. Gets me kinda worked up, ya know? Which is why I'm ranting again. I need to stop this.
Old 2007-11-29, 20:12   Link #16992
krisslanza

It's ok, a good rant once in a while is nice...
And I thought about that really. It's a test that only applies in a highly generic or 'true' setting. Like... Ok, one of my OCs is female. She wears pants. But this suddenly nets her Mary-Sue points. Another is a mercenary, again neting Sue points because it's not a traditional female job. So I imagine of course, Nanoha CCs and OCs, would all score extremely high.
Old 2007-11-29, 20:14   Link #16993
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Arcas: Oh, no... you're going to tell me RIGHT NOW.
Grandis do you want to explain?
*runs*

Quote:
Ironically, Naomi prays to god for opponents who fight fair, each time before she sorties. That way, she can uses her feminine charms on them and her gar tsunderekko skills and take them out easily.
Fighting fair? Whats that mean
Quote:
Franz: "Feminine charms? WHAT feminine charms? She's 15 for Guinness' sake, she doesn't have feminine charms!"
*blast of icy wind*
Franz: "Ah, crap."

Well you never know, the enemy might like DFC's....
*runs*
Quote:
Young and nubile. Brings ice with her whereever she goes to boot.

Quote:
It's a conspiracy!!! @_@ @_@ @_@
I have no idea what you're talking about... *calmly picks up paper labelled "Hayate Master Plan" and throws it into the incinerator, before walking off whistling*
Quote:
-_-

Quote:
Oh, I never made a claim of innocence. It's just that compared to pretty much everybody here, my tastes are still pretty tame... Thus, I'm more innocent than most people here.
What, more innocent than the rest of us.... We should remedy that situation...

[crack]

Cradled in his arms, Grandis slowly carried Hayate over to the bed. Her breathing erratic, her face flushed red from the heat.

Slowly, he lowered her to the bed, before bending over her, stroking her hair softly. Kissing her gently on the forehead, his hands set to work on unbuttoning her blouse, revealing the creamy skin glistening with sweat.

Getting up, he moved to the chest of drawers. Rummaging around, he finally found it. Pulling the protective covering off it, it's shape was revealed. A long object, with a pointed tip.

Peeling her blouse away, he......

.... stuck the thermometer under her arm.

A few seconds the device beeped. 38.1 degrees.

Just a mild case of fever then, Grandis thought.

Sleep well Hayate.

[/crack]

*runs*
Quote:
I have a lot of work to do I see...
As do we all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
lol it wasn't bullet time it was Blitz Action, which is a variation of Sonic Move used by... er, someone. Since I have no idea how rapid-movement spells affect one's perception, I just imagined it was a global "slow down" effect; as the body and mind speed up, everything seems to slow down.

But you're right; I'll try to limit it.
I forgot what the actual move was called so it reverted to bullet time...

You're probably right with how you've portrayed it's use but how many times do we actually see Sonic move used in canon. I think the most we've seen it is once or twice per battle so that should be a good guide for you.
Quote:
EDIT: Apparently a lot of us play WoW. Are we all on separate servers or the same one???
I haven't played for a while but here's some of the characters that I was working on before I stopped.

Isamu Orc Hunter (67)
Myristic Tauren Druid (45)
Valivis Undead Warlock (19)
Tuala Blood Elf Pally (16)

All of the above were on Blackrock. Do the names seem familiar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
Clyde's Profile goes here
Not bad SO when do we get to see teh MASK
Quote:
And apparently the rain has kept Grandis and Hayate indoors for too long... >_>

And statistically, the monthly birth rate spikes 10 months after monsoon season in Singapore annually... <_<

Quote:
Well sorry to disappoint, its only when she's in Unison and in GAS uniform where you see her new Loveless assets.
yare, yare......... I want to see orginality, not copy pasta..........
Quote:
This just blew my mind. I went OF COURSE!!! UC COLONY DROPS FTW!!! to explain the buried Cradle. But the details of my take on the crash need working... I'll leave it to you.
Why do I get the feeling that this crack induced haze you're living in is going to run out in a few days Leaving this idea stranded along with the rest of them
Quote:
Well the lowest point in space with regards to a gravotational field requires the least energy to reach.

Quote:
Hello Outer Cadians! I manged to come up with something crazy again.

I'm proposing the first CC vs OC Allstars mage soccer match!!
Spoiler for space:
What do you guys think?
Well, it looks interesting. Although crazy to try and write
Quote:
I feel the need to point out that despite her inspiration Signum is a completely different character with her own characteristics do we really need to try and bash crap from another one onto her?

Quote:
[Dizty Subaru]Wow Mr.Erio must like flying almost as much as Lowe! [Dizty Subaru]
Yep, that something she would be saying
Quote:
I do the same thing luckily when I get going I can start churning out thousands of words in a sitting.
Unfortunately I don't have that ability.... Although hopefully since I'm home today I can get some stuff done
Quote:
Blah what's the point of living as cowering ass kisser anyway! You gotta fight for what you believe in buddy!
Oh I will fight... Just not when I know that I'm going to get annihillated........
Quote:
His launch was already completed successfully.
I wonder how his launch was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
I didn't got a chance to watch episode 8 but 7 was pretty intense.

The scene in wich Renji freakt out was nice. With all the Chihiros "The girl shouldn't be cute. She sould be more abnormal." and the "It beause god is playing with you"/"That made her (the girl) the god of this world" combo.

But the scene with Miyakos voice msgs was totaly "wow!".
I had a racing heart after that one.
It was even worse for me since I watched it at 1 in the morning.... I had a little trouble getting to sleep that night.....

As I said in the ef thread.. Amazing what they did with just her voice and the text.
Quote:
Ok... I wrote a little scenario I thought would be nice. xD

Thanks to Keroko for letting me use Keroko-chan, tweaking her a little and checking my grammar.

Spoiler for Darkness Overwhelming:

Damm..... I really want to know what happened!

That's really good stuff
Quote:
Reiji: BEHOLD, I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE HOSPITAL AND AM READY TO CREATE HAVOC AGAIN...

...or something like that.
Just don't over do it or else Aaron's going to send you straight back there

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post

*runs*
Oh I'm sure that can be arranged....

*runs with PF*
Quote:
I'm not sure about the rest of the thread goers, but I don't like them....

Last edited by Liingo; 2007-11-29 at 22:28.
Old 2007-11-29, 21:00   Link #16994
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@Those who replied my last post

Why... Is it that the mask got people's attention more than anything else in that profile ?

Oh Liingo, you'll see it in the first episode... As soon as I clear my insane school work @_@

P.S - Are we shipping our Counter-H4XX Forces across the border already? Though I got to say, it's not very manly and intimidating to have a chibi to the spearhead -=[Operation: "Bring her down"]=-
Old 2007-11-29, 21:07   Link #16995
Liingo
Love Hina?

Sorry, it's just weird to see you doing anything but random crack fics filled with innuendo....

I'm not sure about shipping the anti-haxx forces over... we've got enough to deal with as it is over here.....

No comments on my short crack above?

Oh and you mean having Rein as TK's avatar.... How about Vita then
Old 2007-11-29, 21:21   Link #16996
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
@Those who replied my last post

Why... Is it that the mask got people's attention more than anything else in that profile ?
Perhaps because the mask seen more screen time than Clyde?

Quote:
Oh Liingo, you'll see it in the first episode... As soon as I clear my insane school work @_@
SHOCKU!

Quote:
P.S - Are we shipping our Counter-H4XX Forces across the border already? Though I got to say, it's not very manly and intimidating to have a chibi to the spearhead -=[Operation: "Bring her down"]=-
The liberty of writer's license bars all from a AU where SSS+ cartdriges can be used. Besides, Tk doesn't need to soil his hands over this kind of matter.Though having the cutest chibi in Nanoha spout Tk's lines is certainly interesting.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-11-29, 21:58   Link #16997
Aaron008R

Quote:
Rather perspective aren't you.
Perceptive? That I can be.

Quote:
About you OCs I haven't read them yet.
Take your time...

Quote:
Drop a little present... Erio could add this to the front page...

Spoiler for Clyde Haralown's profile:
Off to a good start!

Though I didn't expect TEH MASK! to have that effect.

Quote:
*scribble scribble* Crack theory... a 'Vivio' for Hayate, perhaps?
By the way it sounds, tshou's loli wold be far more troublesome than Vivio ever was...

Quote:
Spoiler for Mrs. Agnes Johansen:

No wonder why Frieda's one hot MILF. Her mother's HAWT : O

Now where's Lowe? LOWE???
Kagami's mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
EDIT:
Found this on Youtube...the origins of our addiction!!

Spoiler for Nanoha Origins:
There's a part of me that wishes that they just followed the Nanoha vs. emoChrono route.

Quote:
And apparently the rain has kept Grandis and Hayate indoors for too long... >_>

Quote:
Oh dear wrong emoticon! Of course you're in; Aurion's a big player in Celestial Being's innovations and Tesla's loli-jokes have to appear since Aurion's working with Linda Zwei and the Ship of loli-Meido, Ptolemeois Seraph!

As for Grandis though... He won't appear in the first chapter at least, but that'll give me some time when I come back to work him inside.

Don't worry, EVERYONE, is in on this one. Even Daddy T-- ahem, Master Wodan.
I see.

BTW, Grandis doesn't enter the fray until two years later.
Unless you want to change stuff.

Quote:

This is basically Kha's "Geass"! Ah so I see a possible nerf as to why Kha doesn't spam it. I'll take it!
NO U!

<kicks Kha into the curb>

Quote:
I was planning something similar for ranger too where guys might carry two or even three highly specialized devices. Like I planned to have a sniper have a huge ass rifle massively tailored for long distance how power shooting and then like an more generalized SMG to defend himself in closer, or like a magic “bazooka” whose only use to casting big ass bombardment spell. We know a person can use more then one device (Subaru) and we know a device can be specialized to cast certain spells. (Durandal) so I figured I’d exploit that. I’ve got a bunch of them planned.
Technically, lotsa weapons integrated into a device memory.

Quote:
To corrupt you! Run Aaron run, the sky is falling and the black helicopters are coming.
Right!

*runs*

Quote:
Well they never will get around to finding time to locate the body of course no one human could survive that
I see.

Quote:
Yep the fact we like her so much and can't play with her makes it all the more tragic...
Oh...

Quote:
Hmm..you have a point. Though I thought Schritt is suppose to be a pure physical conventional weapon.
Convertible. Maybe...

Quote:
Is there such a way to send people off to a flight?
Now there is.

Quote:
Thanks to Keroko for letting me use Keroko-chan, tweaking her a little and checking my grammar.

What... happened... Nanoha... dead?

Quote:
Grandis: A kid in your eyes.

Quote:
...How? According to Aaron, Grandis doesn't appear in Hayate's life until she's 21, or something like that.

AARON? What's the timeline for Grandis/Hayate?
M.C. 0077. Two years after the start of StrikerS.

Quote:
When IS DestinyS anyway? And is it considered AU at this point? I'm gonna need more info here...
DestinyS is NIGHTY CANON. AU indeed.

Quote:
Yes, master.

Quote:
For one who loves another, there is no distinction between soft and rough. A single callous finger could feel as much as one bathed in milk.
Noted!

Quote:

*runs*
No.

Quote:
Somehow, this doesn't look like any "normal" leg massage, with those sensitive muscle references ...
True...

Quote:
Grandis do you want to explain?
*runs*
Grandis: Just giving Hayate a massage. <wraps arm around Hayate's shoulders> Gotta problem with that, siscon?

Quote:
I have no idea what you're talking about... *calmly picks up paper labelled "Hayate Master Plan" and throws it into the incinerator, before walking off whistling*
SO IT'S TRUE! 0_0 @_@

Quote:
What, more innocent than the rest of us.... We should remedy that situation...

[crack]

Cradled in his arms, Grandis slowly carried Hayate over to the bed. Her breathing erratic, her face flushed red from the heat.

Slowly, he lowered her to the bed, before bending over her, stroking her hair gently. Kissing her gently on the forehead, his hands set to work on unbuttoning her blouse, revealing the creamy skin glistening with sweat.

Getting up, he moved to the chest of drawers. Rummaging around, he finally found it. Pulling the protective covering off it, it's shape was revealed. A long object, with a pointed tip.

Peeling her blouse away, he......

.... stuck the thermometer under her arm.

A few seconds the device beeped. 38.1 degrees.

Just a mild case of fever then, Grandis thought.

Sleep well Hayate.

[/crack]

*runs*

:eyes pin:
Now even Liingo is...

Quote:
Oh I'm sure that can be arranged....

*runs with PF*

The vibe I'm getting is that you guys just want to get them tied up!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-11-29, 22:02   Link #16998
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:

Shows how much you know this is a clever ruse to throw them off balance. After all their brains shut down in the presence of cut things once they're all rendered into a brainless stupor by her cuteness we'll call down artillery on them and destroy them all inb one fell swoop!

Except maybe Krisslanza… since he’s one of the goodins’, probably.

Quote:

I'm not sure about shipping the anti-haxx forces over... we've got enough to deal with as it is over here.....
Indeed policing one thread is work enough.

Quote:
No comments on my short crack above?
Don't worry Aaron is in the process of posting...

Quote:
Oh and you mean having Rein as TK's avatar.... How about Vita then
If we have Vita they'll expect an attack! No the Rein plan is much better!

Quote:
The liberty of writer's license bars all from a AU where SSS+ cartdriges can be used. Besides, Tk doesn't need to soil his hands over this kind of matter.Though having the cutest chibi in Nanoha spout Tk's lines is certainly interesting.
You’re making me sound like an Evil Overlord directing his minions to destroy his foes lest he have to soil his hands in battle with such meager foes... Acutally that’d doesn’t sound so bad at all…
Old 2007-11-29, 22:03   Link #16999
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Crap, backladden with a heavy fever/flu last night. Well, BL BREAK.

Quote:
NIGHTY!!!

I did say, up to the reader's imagination... Crack pieces without any continuity have that freedom after all.

So long as I don't make it blatantly obscene, it's still 'debatable' what it is.

Quote:
I'd say that it's still debataable.. The leg extends to ummm, other places as well...
*runs*

I love the reaction *Puts another point on the board for Nighty*

Hmmm, both muscles can have the same effect on her though... So it's not like it's a really good choice for Aaron either way.......
JUST AS PLANNED.

Quote:
Hmm, tough one. A sounds tempting, but then so does B....

Can't you write both?
Well, I said it already... pending. It depends on the scene context, sometimes, having an outline is hard to pad the scenes in-between.

Fate: He is a criminal!!

*slap*

Vivio: Mama... not saving a life that could be saved... that too, is a crime.

The biggest problem is how to build up to such a climax, where Fate is pretty much mentally distraught from all the mindfuck. (( Jail escaping, friends dissapeared, etc etc etc. ))

Quote:
V*runs out of the corner in slowmotion, with sparkle aura and everything*
My nu PC!!!
Me can play Crysis now!

DAMNIT, OUR PC FAIR, COME NOW!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Vivio pulling a Nia?! DOES NOT COMPUTE.

And you're keeping the "mama" crap?! Damn.
Not really so much pulling a Nia, but rather feeling her weakness, which will put her in the situation of desiring power, power to help and protect those she love. She STILL has her Rare Skill, and magic-affinity after all even Relic-less.

As much as I dislike the mama thing as well, Vivio still has that attachment to Fate and Nanoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Aand shortly in the wake of PT is lotsa fun... right? by Goose, I present Platinum Lucifer/Silver Angel, an Emili-centered one-shot.

Spoiler for Platinum Lucifer/Silver Angel:
Now, this was very good. Not exactly super-intense, but the flow was very smooth, and the action well portrayed.

Quote:
Well nice to know I actually had the right idea!
I already know she'll turn out tsunerede... Or however you spell it. I'm a sucker for making girls tough on the outside but vulernable on the inside... Already have some vices picked out... Smoking, drinking... Gambling...

Have an idea for the gambling... A... 'bad' one
It depends on what you consider tsundere at this case...

But smoking, drinking? Bar the gambling part, this sounds like something I'm planning as well, only difference that she's not tsundere, but rather just 'honest', yet easily afflicted with past mistakes.

Quote:
Spoiler for Clyde Haralown's profile:
You ask why people are interested in the mask? DUH.

It's because the mask details are pretty much the newest bit of unmentioned before information. His whole history, and bits with Jeno were already slightly forementioned before.

Quote:
The main difference between Nighty killing Vivio in his alternate scenario is that Nighty makes her look good while doing so.

If possible, I always try to make characters look their best, regardless being villains or whatnot.

Quote:
Ok... I wrote a little scenario I thought would be nice. xD

Err... what's going on here?

Quote:
“If we had the power to protect, would we do so even though we’d destroy ourselves in the end?” I agree with everyone else that this is certainly a very good line.

*Saved for future Vivio usage.*

Quote:
Well, a massage is about knowing the right spots...

Quote:
The start of DestinyS... I'd say it's somewhere in late MC076, or late MC077. And yeah, it's AU.

The key-point of DestinyS is basically, when Carim uses her Rare Skill for the prophecies of coming years, it turns out that the prophecies... are still the very same prophecies she got years ago, about the King, Relics, etc, even after the JS incident was solved.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-11-29, 22:07   Link #17000
Liingo
Love Hina?

@ Chaos
Bleh I can't believe I missed it before.... Shame on me for not reading it properly but Clyde=HEI

Quote:
Grandis: Just giving Hayate a massage. <wraps arm around Hayate's shoulders> Gotta problem with that, siscon?
*peeks around the corner*
Yes, plan sucess
Thanks from the save XD
Quote:
SO IT'S TRUE! 0_0 @_@
What...
Quote:

:eyes pin:
Now even Liingo is...

Like I said, I can be evil too
Quote:

The vibe I'm getting is that you guys just want to get them tied up!
Hey, he's showing his love and his fetishes.... but lets not go into that

Quote:
Indeed policing one thread is work enough.
Especially with the stuff that goes on in here....

EDIT
Woot 17k post

Last edited by Liingo; 2007-11-29 at 22:31.
Closed Thread