Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-04, 05:18   Link #21
MaachaQ
MQP Productions

Send a message via ICQ to MaachaQ Send a message via MSN to MaachaQ
Wow, long time since anyone wrote anything about this show...

I moved to Korea about 2 years ago, and had seen a few episodes of this on TV from time to time and wanted to finally see the whole thing, so I talked my husband into buying me the entire series on DVD

The DVDs include english subtitles, but they are almost Babblefish-like, very unnatural. I want to share this series with some of my anime-fan friends, but I'm thinking I'll have to get my husband to help me make a new set of subtitles for them first...

I'll try to check back here from time to time and update on our progress, I hope that we can offer copies of our work here on Animesuki for more people to get to know this very cute show.
Old 2009-02-12, 18:44   Link #22
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

That would really be appreciated. I loved the four episodes I watched and look forward to seeing more of them some day.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2009-02-24, 06:50   Link #23
MaachaQ
MQP Productions

Send a message via ICQ to MaachaQ Send a message via MSN to MaachaQ
Progressing well.

I'm just finishing up timing on the script for disc 1 of series 1. My husband and I have decided to leave the subtitles in a separate file, rather than re-encoding them onto the video itself as is common for english subtitles of anime shows. Hard subtitles allow you do do many fancy things with fonts and such, but you can't ever turn them off if you decide you want to watch the show without them (or use the footage to make AMVs, which is another hobby of mine ^^; ).

Anyway, we're going to be releasing the videos as 1 file, since on the DVD the opening and ending is only shown once. Each file will end up being ~90-110 minutes long, depending on how many episodes are on each disc of the DVDs. I believe I will send a copy of the file to our server back in the US to begin seeding, since even with a fast connection over here, transfers to the US will be very slow.

I uploaded clean versions of the opening and ending songs to my Youtube account for people to watch and get in the mood until I actually have the subtitles finished ^^; Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/MaachaQ
Closed Thread