AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-30, 10:50   Link #5621
Yuiichi
Retired.

Izzy: Your new sig looks sort of odd. Cartoony background is sort of nice, a breath of fresh air. The text is sort of plain though, and the girls look is scary. 8.5/10

JoeStoppable: Picture is sort of bloody.... but it's also fitting. The font is pretty nice, but its sort of plain, same with the background. A better background would make a better sig. 8.0/10

音楽は死んだ: Hehe, nice sig. I love Komugi-chan and Kiyori chan ^_^ 9.5/10

Naruto fanboy: I like the contrast of the cursed naruto and the normal naruto. Background scanlines are very nice. I like the logo of naruto as well ^_^ Very nice! 9.7/10

Thany: Wow, you've made 2 sigs 2 days. Anyways, i like this one a bit better. The source image, and Font more here, and i love your border as always. 9.7/10
Old 2004-11-30, 11:07   Link #5622
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Yup Thany this one is much better. And back to the good old font I know and love.^^ 9/10
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-11-30, 21:15   Link #5623
ARNEL98
Anime Fanatic

izzy - 9/10. i like the character design - what anime is that?
Old 2004-12-01, 02:05   Link #5624
eLLuSioNiST

Yuiichi = 9/10 Good Quality Sig

Shay = 8.5/10 Nice

ARNEL = 9/10 Like The Blending
Old 2004-12-01, 06:51   Link #5625
Pyro
無謀な火

Send a message via ICQ to Pyro
eLLuSioNiST - 7/10 Simple and plain...Rock is my 2nd favourite btw(after kyo)

ARNEL98 - 8.5/10 Love the movement somehow

Shay - 9.5/10 plain and awesome....and pretty as always

Yuiichi - 8.5/10 love the colors...
Old 2004-12-01, 14:38   Link #5626
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
The MacMilitant

Send a message via MSN to Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
haven't posted here in a while cause my computer is busted (and still is). n e ways:

Shay: ummmm......excellent. 9/10.

Yuiichi: ur sig looks great. that girl looks awesome (is she swimming or is it the night sky?). i also like how ur name is on her headband. great job. 9.5/10.

i made this sig at school since my comp is busted and i needed to make a new one also.
Old 2004-12-01, 18:37   Link #5627
aahhsin

Shay = Good job, another perverted signature. This time, you have your name spelling out on the right side. We're not idiots. Everyone can spell out your four letter name. My name on the other hand, people tend to have a little problem. Missing an A or a H, flipping the s and the I around. My name it' needs to be spelt out. Yours? No.

Then there's the matter of all that white. Look buddy, just because she's covered up in white doesn't mean she's some innocent angel all wrapped up for everyone to glance at. In fact, angels aren't usually half naked and let people stare at them all day. White is BORING. Get another colour. Maybe not..... this signature does suit you quite well. How you ask? It's boring, and you're boring.

F

Yuuchi = Can't you do anything different? This signature is just plain boring and rather horrible. There's no imagination, no creativity, no inginuity. In fact, there's a word that also starts with N-O and discribes your signature perfectly. NOTHING.

It's so boring, that if I have trouble sleeping, and Nitequil isn't doing the trick, might as well take a look at your signature. It's sleep inducing. Hell, they should use your signature and show it to the Prisoners in Iraq, they'll scoff up information so fast, by the time I'm done typing, the US would have more intelligence they they need.

This deserves a platinum

F

The guy with a bunch of Japanese words =

You're cool now man, showing some chicks in a tub playing with bubbles. So how long did it actually take you to make that signature? Find a picture, crop it and throw on a pretty sad border?

YAY! Your signature is now:

MEDIOCRE

Good job, you created something that nobody is going to remember. Why don't you spend the time you take to jack off and instead add something extra to your signature? Hmmm? Oh Wait, I remember, Aahhsin is the loser that can't get laid so he works on signature. Excellent comeback huh?

An upsidedown flag too. Last time I remember, you have the freedom to post a upsidedown flag. Oh MY GOD! You still have your freedom of speech! What a horrible statement that flag makes.

F
Old 2004-12-01, 18:43   Link #5628
Necrodeath

Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{ - Neat Naruto fanart, although I think the kunai is a bit out of proportion, the rest looks good. I like how you integrated the rasengan in the background
You still have that grid (I can't remember you having a sig that didn't have a grid ), so some minus points for that. 7.5/10

Pyro - Not able to rate
eLLuSioNiST - Not able to rate

ARNEL98 - I'm glad you made the animation work it looks awesome. Not a big fan of the fading away thingy, but the other animation is top notch. I guess it could contain a little more color, but I've seen the first one, and that was (almost?) totally grey shades. 9/10

If anyone would be wondering about mine, it's Frank Horrigan, from Fallout 2. Image manipulation done on both Frank and the background
Old 2004-12-01, 19:17   Link #5629
Shay
Monarch Programmer

aahhsin: All your sig say's to me is "hey look, I’m an attention seeking monkey! Now throw me a banana.”

Read it, probably won't read it ever again though. *Yawns*

Rating: Crap.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-12-01, 19:19   Link #5630
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Yuuchi = Can't you do anything different? This signature is just plain boring and rather horrible. There's no imagination, no creativity, no inginuity. In fact, there's a word that also starts with N-O and discribes your signature perfectly. NOTHING.

It's so boring, that if I have trouble sleeping, and Nitequil isn't doing the trick, might as well take a look at your signature. It's sleep inducing. Hell, they should use your signature and show it to the Prisoners in Iraq, they'll scoff up information so fast, by the time I'm done typing, the US would have more intelligence they they need.

This deserves a platinum

F
Wow, i get so tired of this. If you dislike us and our sigs so much, why even bother to come back.

On to real ratings.

Necrodeath: I like the actual foreground image, but the background is sort of boring, i think. Also, because of the black, i can't tell if you actually have a border. If you get a better background (can be of the same thing, maybe a better pic) the whole sig would improve. 8.5/10 for now.

Last edited by Yuiichi; 2004-12-01 at 20:35. Reason: Sorry NightWish
Old 2004-12-01, 19:33   Link #5631
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuiichi
Your personality gets an:...
Not for fun, not for fabulous, but for ____tard.
Let's keep it clean; no personality attacks please.

Oblivious: I like it Who is it by? 8/10.
(Had to go 4 pages back to find something I felt like rating!)
Old 2004-12-01, 19:53   Link #5632
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
naruto fanboy you sig is awsome, i really like it. 9/10 mate 1 cause its naruto and 2 cause i like the seal version of him.

aashin i like strong opinions and id like you to give me one on one of my sigs if not all.

kicked a love hina one up quite fast just to get into christmas spirit

new one i made (changed her hair color... kinda looks like mitsuki from kgne)

My Anime List
Old 2004-12-01, 20:07   Link #5633
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
aahhsin: All your sig say's to me is "hey look, I’m an attention seeking monkey! Now throw me a banana.”

Read it, probably won't read it ever again though. *Yawns*

Rating: Crap.
If I wanted a Signature to grab attention, I won't use a Quote and text. That's just not smart advertising.

Quote:
Wow, i get so tired of this. If you dislike us and our sigs so much, why even bother to come back.
I never said I disliked you, I just find you and your signature boring.

Quote:
As for your sig:

A quote... from tony montana, that has nothing to do with you. It really has nothing to do with anything... except for a deranged human being who has odd views about everything. The one thing i can say is: That quote is quite lame, and so are you.
Your personality gets an:
F
Not for fun, not for fabulous, but for fucktard.
Oh yes, just because my views on your signature isn't the same as everyone else's (The same cliche of it's cute, it's nice, it deserves a perfect 10 because I know that anime character!). I'm now a deranged human being with odd views. Good job! Why don't you jump off your bandwagon?

And you didn't even rate my signature after all that bitching!

Ratings:

Nightwish = The font is too small and grey. I don't know about you, but I use the regular animesuki forum style. Grey on Grey doesn't work. I don't want to have to come 3 inches in front of my computer just to read some rediculously small lines.

F

Wavie = First off, "button" signatures never work. Signatures are not meant to be 3D. They're 2D! I know where you can find the X and Y axis but the Z? Where the hell do you get that on a flat monitor screen. The button border style you choose just doesn't make the signature "pop" out enough, thus rendering it useless. Might as well have no border at all.

Just make a border, stop trying to make it go into "3D" with no substance. Trying to go 3D reminds me of Doom3 a wonderfully graphical game, with no gameplay.

Your signature is boring like hell too, Just a girl sitting by the tree. What's so interesting about that? There's too much space on the right side with nothing but green patches of grass and your very unfitting name. Another excellent signature that took at tops 4 minutes due to having 3/4 of the time drinking your coffee next to you.

Your name is grey, when the background is green. I know you're not colorblind, so why don't you choose some different color. What's worse!

YOUR NAME IS CROOKED!

For crying out loud! The easiest part in any signature is straigtening out fonts. If you're going to make a crooked Font, make it so noticiable that it becomes dispictable.

F

Oh yea, I rated the signature you're currently using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavie
aashin i like strong opinions and id like you to give me one on one of my sigs if not all.
See, Shay, nobody can spell my name correctly.
Old 2004-12-01, 20:34   Link #5634
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
Let's keep it clean; no personality attacks please.
Sorry NightWish, i was a little pissed off. I will edit that to be more clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Oh yes, just because my views on your signature isn't the same as everyone else's (The same cliche of it's cute, it's nice, it deserves a perfect 10 because I know that anime character!). I'm now a deranged human being with odd views. Good job! Why don't you jump off your bandwagon?

And you didn't even rate my signature after all that bitching!
I never said what i did because you rated my sig poorly. I'm happy for a difference of opinion. And i'm also happy to get critizism on the actual work. Constructive criticism. Something that will help me improve my work in the future so that you will like it. After all, i do aim to please.

All you said was (paraphrase)

Quote:
"This sig is boring, it doesn't excite me, so i'll just give it an F".
About your quote, i never called you deranged, i was referring to Tony Montana, because of that quote. On to more of a breakdown of the quote, and explaining what i said:
Quote:
"Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."
Thats called being a hypocrite. Thats also called contradicting yourself. Thats how i see it.

You want your sig rated. Alright, i guess you deserve that.

Aahhsin: (I always spell it right) This is a quote, plain text. Nothing to do with anime (not that everything has to have anything to do with anime). Doesn't have any humour in it. It doesn't tell me anything about you. I don't see what the point of having a random Tony Montana quote at then end of all your forum messages is proving?

Are you trying to show that you're "who you wanna be" by being the bad guy? Are you saying that everyone who rates a person's sig high because they like this sig is just a lier and they're not good?

Thats all i seem to get out of that signature, and thats not much at all. You can do better aahhsin. I know you can. And you might want to try to be nicer in the future, you might offend more people by doing what you keep on doing.

Wavie: I like some elements of the christmas one. The source is nice (i have it) and it deffinately shows the Christmas spirit. I don't like the border, on the other hand. It's just the same as i've said before, you use the border like a picture frame. I just don't see it like that. 9.0/10 for this one.

Also, i like the colour changing that you did to the hair, good job ^_^
Old 2004-12-01, 21:09   Link #5635
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavie
kicked a love hina one up quite fast just to get into christmas spirit

thats the way to do it! 9.2/10 needs a funny shape, or more unique border.

and these personality attacks are boring
Old 2004-12-02, 13:50   Link #5636
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
The MacMilitant

Send a message via MSN to Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
Wavie: i like the new one u made. she does look like mitsuki from kgne with that hair. 8.5/10.

Necrodeath: i guess im use to the grid. but my next one wont have it *thinks*. n e ways, ur sig looks good but with the background, u cant really see the border. so 8/10.
Old 2004-12-02, 15:01   Link #5637
Thany
Unfair

Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{ : interesting background, but Naruto is way too overused IMO. 6.5/10.

Wavie : your current sig looks nice IMO. Like the style and the border too 9/10.

NightWish : is it me or are the moderators never having a real signature? (no NSW's one isn't really one, it's a Kazoo club membership badge :P)
Old 2004-12-02, 16:19   Link #5638
Naruto fanboy
Konoha Dark Genius

Quote:
I like this one very much, I know what the full picture looks like so nice job, 8.5/10 ^_^

And here's my new sig....
Old 2004-12-02, 17:10   Link #5639
Kyle kun
*wink*

Send a message via AIM to Kyle kun
Naruto, I thought this one was your best, if I were you I would use it. But that's just me.

Yuiichi- I think your's is very well done, it's pretty neat how you put your name on the headband.

Personally I have the graphic art skills of a carrot, but that doesn't stop me from trying.
Old 2004-12-02, 17:58   Link #5640
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle kun
Naruto, I thought this one was your best, if I were you I would use it. But that's just me.

Yuiichi- I think your's is very well done, it's pretty neat how you put your name on the headband.

Personally I have the graphic art skills of a carrot, but that doesn't stop me from trying.
Kyle-kun: Hrm.. nice try at that sig kyle. Love the background, but the character seems a bit squished and your text is quite bland. Since you think yourself such a bad "graphic person", mind if i give you a few pointers?

You use photoshop don't you? Well, if you do, this should help a little on some elements. If not, this probably won't help at all.

First of all, the text. Once you do text, click the layer button and go into layer style. Open the layer style window, and play around with the options. All of them are cool, and will make your text look good. Remember, the options are not just check boxes, you can change individual properties by clicking on the actual name of the element. Positioning is also vital with text. Try fitting it in empty spaces, such as on the right side of the girl, horizontally.

With the image, do a shorter crop to get less of the the actual girl, or resize it to make the width smaller but you get all of the shot of the girl you want. Maybe add a border too, if you deem necessary.

If you have any questions about what i just said, feel free to pm me!

For now, i'll rate this one a 9/10

Naruto fanboy: I'm liking the animation and the overall originalness of this sig (even though it is naruto ) Nice job splitting it all up. 9.4/10

Last edited by Yuiichi; 2004-12-02 at 18:37.
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature