AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-09-01, 11:38   Link #3001
Wandering Soul

For me it goes:. Reinhard's throne> Hajun's> Marie's > Ren's.
Old 2018-09-01, 17:02   Link #3002
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/masada_takashi/s...01771783188480

The face on Amaterasu as she meets Habaki lol
Old 2018-09-02, 05:21   Link #3003
404NotFriend

Kinda late but. Is that Ren's leg?! Holy cow that looks even weirder than Reinhard's leg
404NotFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 04:50   Link #3004
Sparteh

It really makes me wonder how would Tenma Yato's throne look if he had one. Would it look the same or would it be different.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-17, 23:09   Link #3005
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/masada_takashi/s...61265580007424

Insert obligatory "堕ちろ 堕ちろ 堕ちろ 堕ちろ FUCK OFF FOOLISH GOD!!"
Old 2018-09-18, 15:32   Link #3006
Sparteh

Just saw DI OP for Nitendo switch and it looked awesome. However, it made me wonder about something and maybe someone here could answer it. No one can argue that Marie is the poster girl of DI. She is the primary focus of all commercial/OPs and even anime (which does not exists). Arguably, plot wise she could be considered the main girl as well. So why was Rea's route the last in terms of timeline and grandness and is considered the true end? Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to start waifu wars or anything, but it makes little sense to me.
Old 2018-09-18, 18:26   Link #3007
trexalfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Just saw DI OP for Nitendo switch and it looked awesome. However, it made me wonder about something and maybe someone here could answer it. No one can argue that Marie is the poster girl of DI. She is the primary focus of all commercial/OPs and even anime (which does not exists). Arguably, plot wise she could be considered the main girl as well. So why was Rea's route the last in terms of timeline and grandness and is considered the true end? Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to start waifu wars or anything, but it makes little sense to me.
Yeah it makes little sense. Still the girl Ren invariably ends up with, in two continuities
trexalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-18, 20:59   Link #3008
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Well, if you are going to give what Ren wants, then there is no way he can be with Marie.
You know, he doesn't want to be god and just want to be normal.
And Rea end is the end where all influence from the Mercury gets removed so no one suffered from his evil machination.
So naturally Marie can't be a choice in this case.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-19, 00:33   Link #3009
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I would say KKK end accomplishes that also.....until we got this whole Pantheon thing
Old 2018-09-19, 01:55   Link #3010
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Well, if you are going to give what Ren wants, then there is no way he can be with Marie.
You know, he doesn't want to be god and just want to be normal.
And Rea end is the end where all influence from the Mercury gets removed so no one suffered from his evil machination.
So naturally Marie can't be a choice in this case.
However, considering this, Kasumi would have been just as good if not even better choice. This situation kinda reminds me of F/SN and Saber, however her route suffered due to having need to introduce everything and overall all 3 routes were of equal worth in terms of being cannon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I would say KKK end accomplishes that also.....until we got this whole Pantheon thing
The question is how Pantheon is going to tie the story together.
Old 2018-09-19, 02:16   Link #3011
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Pantheon is plainly the sequel to KKK which is the sequel of Marie route. It only needs to tie the events of Rea route, which in the grand scheme of things doesn't really have anything important to tie to Pantheon. Besides, you can argue it is already done in KKK since it is shown in the end of KKK that Ren does end up with Rea in situations similar to Dies Rea route. It used to be that KKK is the "what if" scenario, but now Dies Rea route seems to be the "what if" one, or at least incorporated into KKK.
Old 2018-09-19, 02:46   Link #3012
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
However, considering this, Kasumi would have been just as good if not even better choice. This situation kinda reminds me of F/SN and Saber, however her route suffered due to having need to introduce everything and overall all 3 routes were of equal worth in terms of being cannon.
But you know what type of role Masada has designated her to.
She is stuck with the short end of the stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Pantheon is plainly the sequel to KKK which is the sequel of Marie route. It only needs to tie the events of Rea route, which in the grand scheme of things doesn't really have anything important to tie to Pantheon. Besides, you can argue it is already done in KKK since it is shown in the end of KKK that Ren does end up with Rea in situations similar to Dies Rea route. It used to be that KKK is the "what if" scenario, but now Dies Rea route seems to be the "what if" one, or at least incorporated into KKK.
Masada is using the KKK route because it has more things to talk about.

Rea route on the other hand doesn't have the room to expand anything.
Mercurius has deleted Hajun out of causality completely, so the only possible next step in post Rea route is Naraka retaliating directly.
And then Marie's world will eventually produce a technology that's even better than the Throne, and then, there is no and then. This route doesn't leave much room for things to happen. Rea route is the route that really really seals it.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-19, 05:28   Link #3013
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Kasumi is even closer to Ren than Rea actually so I'd say she has her day too

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Masada is using the KKK route because it has more things to talk about.

Rea route on the other hand doesn't have the room to expand anything.
Mercurius has deleted Hajun out of causality completely, so the only possible next step in post Rea route is Naraka retaliating directly.
And then Marie's world will eventually produce a technology that's even better than the Throne, and then, there is no and then. This route doesn't leave much room for things to happen. Rea route is the route that really really seals it.
You know it's only because KKK and beyond have more characters to play with....Setting-wise Marie world is not totally gone in KKK since there are still people living under that Law just that the admin is now Amaterasu so the argument that Marie as the final win also applies to KKK
Old 2018-09-19, 05:42   Link #3014
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I wouldn't go that far
Marie's soul is gone, what's left is nothing more than an empty shell. I think it also doesn't recreate the Hadou coexistence effect, since KKK Ren doesn't seem to be the sensory of Yatou but is actually him.
Old 2018-09-19, 11:42   Link #3015
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
I wouldn't go that far
Marie's soul is gone, what's left is nothing more than an empty shell. I think it also doesn't recreate the Hadou coexistence effect, since KKK Ren doesn't seem to be the sensory of Yatou but is actually him.
No, but if it recreates the "everyone gets to progress and prosper" it should eventually threaten Naraka...
Old 2018-09-20, 09:11   Link #3016
AkitoW013

Well, Naraka want to get the 10 Hadou Gods he need for whatever he's planning, in a way, Marie world in Rea's route is a form of stagnation because if any Hadou Gods emerge, they will be put down by her 3 guardians and prevent any forms of cosmic changes.

Now what we need to know is for what purpose he need all of them and why Hadou Gods? waiting for close to eternity and even risking the total annihilation of all existence for that purpose.

I hope we'll get an Happy Light stream this week-end, more news about the game and Amaterasu's Throne would be nice too.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-20, 09:23   Link #3017
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

There are no guardians in the end of Rea route. Mercurius died for real and that means Reinhard and Ren can't be god.
edit: except in Mitsudomoe. but since Mercurius can actually die and cease to be a god, I'd say that Ren is also not a god here.
Old 2018-09-21, 02:14   Link #3018
Sparteh

Quote:
There are no guardians in the end of Rea route. Mercurius died for real and that means Reinhard and Ren can't be god.
edit: except in Mitsudomoe. but since Mercurius can actually die and cease to be a god, I'd say that Ren is also not a god here.
That is why a new route is necessary. Unless I misunderstood how the system works, there can only be 1 god at the top. The only exception was Marie's route where guardians were born. So, basically every new god crushes previous one. So, there are 3 possible methods I see for Pantheon to happen: 1 - clones made by throne, 2 - buffed time traveling, 3 - parallel universe.
Old 2018-09-21, 02:20   Link #3019
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
That is why a new route is necessary. Unless I misunderstood how the system works, there can only be 1 god at the top. The only exception was Marie's route where guardians were born. So, basically every new god crushes previous one. So, there are 3 possible methods I see for Pantheon to happen: 1 - clones made by throne, 2 - buffed time traveling, 3 - parallel universe.
The Throne is timeless anyway so 2 is not necessary and parallel universes canonically no longer exist since the Throne annexed them all (unless Masada changed his mind of course)
Old 2018-09-30, 18:15   Link #3020
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Aw, no Pantheon update by the end of September. I thought the pattern was updating at every end of the month.

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!