AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-12, 17:09   Link #1
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Slayers Manga

Hey! Does anyone know if the slayers manga 6 by Hajime Kanazaka is out yet, or will it be out soon? Everytime I go to buy manga, the Slayers is always sold out so I never know what's been released.
Old 2004-03-13, 12:40   Link #2
Akageno
tomoshibi

Send a message via ICQ to Akageno Send a message via Yahoo to Akageno
All:
Slayers #1-6 by Rui Aradzumi
Choubaku Mahouden SUREIYAAZU vol.1-7 by Syoko Yoshonako
Slayers Special #1-2 by Tommy Ohtsuka
else was released simple addendum like
Slayers Return
Slayers Great
Slayers Gorgeous
Slayers NEXT #1-6
Slayers TRY #1-5
Old 2004-03-13, 20:06   Link #3
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akageno
All:
Slayers #1-6 by Rui Aradzumi
Choubaku Mahouden SUREIYAAZU vol.1-7 by Syoko Yoshonako
Slayers Special #1-2 by Tommy Ohtsuka
else was released simple addendum like
Slayers Return
Slayers Great
Slayers Gorgeous
Slayers NEXT #1-6
Slayers TRY #1-5
Ah. Ok. Thanks! I will be looking! I was so happy when they finally started translating them because before I only had a few of the Japanese ones. I could read them just fine! Understanding them all however is a different matter! But I still could get the gist of it.
Old 2006-03-26, 00:09   Link #4
Compilcated

Slayers Manga?

I heard recently that there was a manga version of the Slayers, that has a different story replacing the Slayers Try anime series. I've tried looking around for the graphic novels but up until now have had no luck. Has anyone here by chance read the comic form, and if so would they be able to provide any information on whats in it and where it can be found or brought from?
Old 2006-03-27, 17:27   Link #5
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compilcated
I heard recently that there was a manga version of the Slayers, that has a different story replacing the Slayers Try anime series. I've tried looking around for the graphic novels but up until now have had no luck. Has anyone here by chance read the comic form, and if so would they be able to provide any information on whats in it and where it can be found or brought from?
TokyoPop have released the novels for Slayers and Central Park Media have released a bunch of Slayers manga titles.

Slayers Novel by Hajime Kanzaka. Volumes 1 to 6 have been released I think, they mention there are 15 volumes of novels.

There's been several series of manga that has been translated. Have a look on Amazon or Barnes & Noble

Slayers Special, Slayers Super-Explosive Demon Story, Slayers: Medieval Mayhem, Slayers Premium, Slayers City Of Lost Souls
Old 2006-03-29, 20:46   Link #6
Compilcated

Thanks alot for the information =)
Old 2007-03-19, 19:39   Link #7
Ki3k0

Slayers Manga Question!

I know that they re-released The super explosive demon story series and I wanted to know if they re-did all the artwork on the inside of the book aswell, lol. Anyone know?
Closed Thread