Notices

Old 2009-11-08, 23:10   Link #1
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Beruko08
-Beruko08's side corner-

Welcome to my thread.
I'm just a newbie who is busy with lots of things and now I finally can start my first own thread since I came here. I'm not really good at talking much so...let's start here.
12/12/2009's note: Dear all users all over the world, especially my beloved country Vietnam.
If you really like the works I had been working and want to use it, just TELL ME or contact me via my profile or send p.m (Y!M or Skype is also fine)or claim it in this thread. DO NOT steal them without my permission and act like they were yours no matter what the reason is, I REALLY HATE that kind of people who like to steal others works! If you want to use it, just say it, is it really difficult to you?!
You can contact my other usernames as well if you (in case you're Vietnamese) happen don't know how to speak English.
Vnsharing.net
Sickos Alliance
Sincerely, Beruko08.

Spoiler for Umineko:

Spoiler for Darker than Black:

Spoiler for Touhou:

Spoiler for Gundam:

Spoiler for Random stuffs:

Spoiler for SOTM:

Spoiler for Trivial stuffs:

Any kinds of comments will be fine and appreciated as long as they're not too harsh since I'm just a amateur with my PS, that's why I want to learn anything necessary to improve my skills as much as possible

Lastest Updated:
1/26/2010 (Touhou & Random tag)

Last edited by Beruko08; 2010-03-18 at 02:46.
Beruko08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 02:02   Link #2
Risa chan
Watcher

congrats for opening your own thread, i wonder when you would open it^^.
Great stuff ! Your style seems to be, do a cool background and paste the picture on it ,while adding some effect to melt it with the BG.
I Never tried that style , fractal brushes always been so difficult for me
-sorry cannot give cookies T_T-
Old 2009-11-09, 03:36   Link #3
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risa chan View Post
congrats for opening your own thread, i wonder when you would open it^^.
Great stuff ! Your style seems to be, do a cool background and paste the picture on it ,while adding some effect to melt it with the BG.
I Never tried that style , fractal brushes always been so difficult for me
-sorry cannot give cookies T_T-
Thank you very much! btw I'm not here to check how big of cookies I would get so don't worry about that stuff here
And your style... um, I wonder how I should put it... Well, I'm a bit jealous of it, you know? <__<'' Since it's really hard for me to do something like decorate those stuffs around the signature and add some texts that would give the signature its meaning, I guess that's a big failure for a designer like me (I'm trying to improve that though)
Old 2009-11-09, 05:05   Link #4
Cierra
Pieces Of Me
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Cierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beruko08 View Post
Thank you very much! btw I'm not here to check how big of cookies I would get so don't worry about that stuff here
And your style... um, I wonder how I should put it... Well, I'm a bit jealous of it, you know? <__<'' Since it's really hard for me to do something like decorate those stuffs around the signature and add some texts that would give the signature its meaning, I guess that's a big failure for a designer like me (I'm trying to improve that though)
everyone has his/her own unique style. I mean, I personally have problems with C4d and textures something that seems you can handle it much much better.
Keep up the good work and I definitely endorse ur creations!

Thanks to KiNa for this lovely signature =3
Cierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 05:41   Link #5
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Welcome to the fan-creation sub-forum,
You got some very good work here with a style rather constant. Good work.
Old 2009-11-09, 06:22   Link #6
JRendell
Manga Addict

Welcome to FC and congratz on opening your thread.

Really like yor sigs!

Have some cookies ^^
JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 06:45   Link #7
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Thank everyone very much

btw, some wallpapers of mine~

Old 2009-11-09, 06:50   Link #8
Soul-Stealer
GFX Designer™ :)
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Soul-Stealer
AWESOME i cant express this in words lol ! this is really awesome things i have seen >_>!
Soul-Stealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 12:19   Link #9
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Exellent work there, you really work out the balance on graphics.

Cookies!
Old 2009-11-09, 12:30   Link #10
Risa chan
Watcher

Quote:
You're Welcome. Well , like everyone said, everyone has his own style, but yours is better (for me), caus I'm a Fractal-Fan , I always found fractal effects stunning, and Your style can include any sort of picture. Sometimes it's hard for me to decorate a picture that is already too decorate or Impossible to. And, yeah , keep Trying ~ I won't try yours caus I don't like to steal poeple ideas , and caus I'm too bad with Fractal Brushes @_@
Old 2009-11-09, 14:55   Link #11
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Beautiful stuff. Most fractal styled sigs are total chaos, but almost all of yours has the "organized chaos" which benefits them a lot. Love the text usage too, especially on the Touhou ones. High quality and great color management. Some of your sigs might be lacking in depth though.

As for the wallpapers, very nice work. Clean, soft and high quality, just as they should be.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 20:40   Link #12
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Beautiful stuff. Most fractal styled sigs are total chaos, but almost all of yours has the "organized chaos" which benefits them a lot. Love the text usage too, especially on the Touhou ones. High quality and great color management. Some of your sigs might be lacking in depth though.

As for the wallpapers, very nice work. Clean, soft and high quality, just as they should be.
Thanks, about "lacking in depth", you have the same thought exactly as I do. Some old sigs of mine have been overused with the texture too much that they're totally in chaos and hard to be recognized and some lacked in depth. That's the reason why I've been trying to make the sig with more less that kind of texture recently

@Risa chan: Thanks, I really appreciate your comment there.
I will definitely keep trying.
Old 2009-11-10, 06:00   Link #13
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Update new sigs (which were made for Soul-Stealer's request)
Old 2009-11-11, 00:09   Link #14
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
gawdness another monster in sig making >_<

btw a bit late... welcome to FC... I really like your style, and your blending is pure awesomeness...

Here's a welcoming cookie for you ^^
Old 2009-11-11, 07:36   Link #15
Risa chan
Watcher

Quote:
Update new sigs (which were made for Soul-Stealer's request)
Here i think , the picture is not melting with the background, it looks like , the picture is paste and just erase , maybe if you duplicate the image file and overlay it, you will be able to give it the same colors or Luminosity as the BG.
Old 2009-11-11, 09:59   Link #16
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Here i think , the picture is not melting with the background, it looks like , the picture is paste and just erase , maybe if you duplicate the image file and overlay it, you will be able to give it the same colors or Luminosity as the BG.
Actually, I did set my 4 duplicated layers to overlay, darker color, lighten and filter them with gaussian blur (2.4). If I hadn't done that, it'd have turned out like this

I had erased some part around her face a bit since I didn't want the pic was too overused with blur Anyways, thnks for the advice, I'll take note of that and be more careful after this.
Old 2009-11-11, 10:24   Link #17
Risa chan
Watcher

I see.
But oh well , what i wanted to say is .. I know it's not good to work over other poeple works. But as i cannot explain how i show you what i wanted to say

I painted the picture white and overlay it, left the opacity at 40 % , then paint the bottom part Blue and the rest Purple and masked it with the "Color" , opacity 60%
(Actually , i left the Opacity Way too bright, but it was on purpose to show you how i did)
Well , it's not better, but that's what i wanted to say ^^".
Old 2009-11-11, 10:43   Link #18
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I see.
But oh well , what i wanted to say is .. I know it's not good to work over other poeple works. But as i cannot explain how i show you what i wanted to say

I painted the picture white and overlay it, left the opacity at 40 % , then paint the bottom part Blue and the rest Purple and masked it with the "Color" , opacity 60%
(Actually , i left the Opacity Way too bright, but it was on purpose to show you how i did)
Well , it's not better, but that's what i wanted to say ^^".
Somewhat I understand your post now, so you meant the color of the pic should be more well blend with the background's, right?
Well, I've never thought of your way before since I wanted to keep the pic's origin colors while more shading, lighten, blurred at the same time
Old 2009-11-11, 10:51   Link #19
Risa chan
Watcher

Quote:
Somewhat I understand your post now, so you meant the color of the pic should be more well blend with the background's, right?
Well, I've never thought of your way before since I wanted to keep the pic's origin colors while more shading, lighten, blurred at the same time
Yes that's what I meant. For a sig like the one you have now. It's not very needed, but I usually use this method when the sig has a full bg with opposite colors of the picture. ^^. But that's just my opinion . Your siggys are good overall. ^^.
Old 2009-11-11, 12:04   Link #20
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

OMG GORGEOUS GRAPHICS!!!

*Request*

Pic: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...papers/007.jpg
Text: Hanyuu&Rika
Minor Text: Miko Miko
Border: No
Style: http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...astelSign2.jpg <-- Like this.
AS Safe: YEPP

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote