AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2016-03-09, 17:15   Link #401
Galaxian

Promotional poster for the Supergirl/Flash crossover...

Based on this.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 17:38   Link #402
GDB

They both look incredibly bored. Hell, she doesn't even look like she's running. And where the hell did her right foot go?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 18:22   Link #403
Hakai

Quote:
"Well, this is a complication"
You don't f***ing say
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 21:23   Link #404
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
They both look incredibly bored. Hell, she doesn't even look like she's running. And where the hell did her right foot go?
It apparently got left behind when she started running.
Old 2016-03-16, 21:36   Link #405
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

No Flash this week. But here's the cast talking about the Batman VS Superman movie.

Old 2016-03-23, 02:59   Link #406
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for Season 2 ep16:
Old 2016-03-23, 10:19   Link #407
Galaxian

I couldn't get pass the Spiderman-esque plot point of people immediately turning on the Flash. It's stupid there and is stupid here.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 11:02   Link #408
GDB

Pretty bad episode to be honest. Barry acted more like Bonds than Allen, despite being told the consequences of V9, and Cisco's vibes were pretty conveniently timed in relation to the overall plot of the season. Jesse was once again an incredibly unlikeable character. Which is a shame, since she's cute.
Old 2016-03-23, 15:58   Link #409
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That poster above is pretty bad. Flash looks like he's rolling his eyes at the idea of this dumb crossover. The stuff with Arrow is mostly fine. At least that show has something going for it. But Supergirl? Ehhhhh.

Not a great episode. By god Jesse sucks. It seems like at best every other female character is written like garbage. This is like season 1 Iris. What exactly was the plan against Trajectory exactly? Let her kill everyone in that room? No one was actively disagreeing with the plan of giving her what she wanted. Yeah her dad made a lot of bad choices. So obviously the proper course is to run off after he struggle through depression and against a total monster to save you. Duh. Obvious choice.

I can kind of understand Barry being annoyed as heck. Though that situation it did sound like a coach trying to tell his player not to take steroids . Plus unlike steroids this stuff literally would start killing him.

Plus the whole spin at the end seems....eh. I honestly don't buy it and think they are trying to come up with yet another clever twist after feeding us this Jay = Zoom business. There is fast and there is expecting us to believe Jay can use the shadow clone technique. Unless he comes Naruto I don't buy it.

Agree as well it was pretty darn Spider-Man ish with the paper. How come this didn't happen with the guy that slows time around him? Those were crimes that appeared to happen in an instant. No blaming the Flash there. Heck they already saw a speedster who is clearly not the Flash attack them a few episodes ago. But whatever Iris needs a new love interest so we can have a love triangle....
Old 2016-03-23, 16:09   Link #410
GDB

Well, we as viewers know he isn't using a speed mirage since we saw Zoom carrying the "Jay" body.

And they're blaming the Flash now because that one person took a pic with their phone and it had the same blur (along with the general witnesses that saw the lightning and stuff), and thus far no one else has had that look. Turtle was basically a ghost in terms of speed, and Zoom was blue.
Old 2016-03-23, 20:37   Link #411
Wandering Soul

Can't say this was a high point for this series.

Jesse was pretty unlikable and Barry was acting like an idiot when it came to the V9. Catlin and Harry outright told him that the V9 was killing Jay and later when Barry tries to take it, he actually demands a reason from Wells as to why he shouldn't use it. I face palmed at that.

http://imgur.com/a/UGbsG
Old 2016-03-24, 12:23   Link #412
justsomeguy

Quote:
Well, we as viewers know he isn't using a speed mirage since we saw Zoom carrying the "Jay" body.
There's also the fact that the portal was broken for a time and Zoom was on Earth-2 while Jay was on Earth-1. I'm surprised Caitlyn didn't point that out, as well as the many other ways Zoom could have Jay's face: more alternate dimensions, time travel, a twin, etc. As for Jesse, I'm not surprised she left. She was only a plot device to develop Wells.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 21:41   Link #413
GDB

How in the world did Barry mess up the time line so much, yet it barely had any consequence on the future/present? Was nice seeing Thawne again, though.

But to hell with this 3 week break right after another 3 week break crap.
Old 2016-03-30, 18:57   Link #414
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
How in the world did Barry mess up the time line so much, yet it barely had any consequence on the future/present? Was nice seeing Thawne again, though.

But to hell with this 3 week break right after another 3 week break crap.
Yeah, there better be insane consequences that pop up next episode from this. It's ridiculous that he can interfere so much and nothing problematic comes from it. Nope, all works out fine.
Old 2016-03-30, 20:29   Link #415
Wandering Soul

This series has a lot of explaining to do. How were there no real consequences when Barry pretty much went out of his way to mess with the timeline.

http://m.imgur.com/a/1Muqi
Old 2016-03-30, 23:11   Link #416
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
This series has a lot of explaining to do. How were there no real consequences when Barry pretty much went out of his way to mess with the timeline.

Ok, some good laughs here. I also had a moment of "oh come on, Barry isn't even faster than his past self!?"
Old 2016-03-30, 23:26   Link #417
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Ok, some good laughs here. I also had a moment of "oh come on, Barry isn't even faster than his past self!?"
"My name is Barry Allen and I am the slowest speedster alive".
Old 2016-03-30, 23:29   Link #418
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
"My name is Barry Allen and I am the slowest speedster alive".
Truly at the start of this episode I had to pause it (watching on DVR) at that line. It's like....really Barry? How can you honestly say that? Everyone with speed abilities is faster than you! Zoom? Reverse Flash? I'd bring up the female speedster....but to be fair, she isn't a man . And now his past self....

He needs to shelve that intro until it's remotely close to the truth .
Old 2016-03-30, 23:42   Link #419
Chosen_Hero

Quote:

They are great but whenever the personal hate for the cw, the arrow or Felicity pops up it kinds of ruins the joke, it would be better if they flowed naturally instead of going "see how much I hate these things, well, DO YOU?". But apart from that I can't stop laughing.

Kind of sad he actually is slower than his past self and those cgi Barrys scared the living shit out of me while watching the episode.
Old 2016-03-31, 03:40   Link #420
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Kinda disappointed that the episode didn't end with Barry travelling to Supergirl's universe.
Still the meeting with Barry with his past-self and the team was hilarious.

Tags
the cw, the flash, time travel