AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-05, 12:17   Link #2801
Dorsai

Marika already was serious few chapters ago (when her friend was visiting) and did you saw her changing into yandere? It was quite opposite, she declared at that time that she will wait for Raku to fall in love with her and will not force him if he didnt- yandere would never do sth like this...

ImperialFlameGod8190 yes Raku said to Chitoge "no way" when she was asking about them dating for real, but his facial expresion, body language and atmosphere between them clearly show us that in his heart he is thinking quite opposite and he said that words only because he was too embarassed. its obvious that for now he is denying his own feelings and trying to not think about them...

Kanon the thing is that Raku is only thinking that Onodera is only one in his heart, but its already not true... He just doesnt realise it yet and even if some of viewers still doesnt get it author already throw a lot of clear hints about it (lying detector is most obvious one, that machine clearly confirmed thst Raku is in love with Chitoge). Ofc if Onodera would confess to him right now he would probably start dating her... But after some time he would realise that he had just crush on his ideal version of Onodera and in reality he dont know a lot about her. And he would start to miss his "dating days" with Chitoge what would make him understand that he is in love with her... There was some mang/anime with this kind of plot... I dont think Nisekoi would follow this path though, because it would be too much drama... I think that either it would be some events with new, mistery 4th girl or some serious stuff with Onodera that would trigger final development between Raku and Chitoge and him rejecting Kosaki would be final push toward end with Chitoge... it would less dramatical this way and its fitting this manga more...

I dont know what author will choose, but im sure that before happy ending Raku will hurt Chitoge seriosuly and she will be crying. A lot...
Old 2014-04-05, 14:10   Link #2802
akim36

Send a message via AIM to akim36 Send a message via Yahoo to akim36
this face..... i was so looking forward to this episode just for this face XD

akim36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 14:20   Link #2803
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by akim36 View Post
this face..... i was so looking forward to this episode just for this face XD

Oh god, they finally did it.
Old 2014-04-05, 14:33   Link #2804
akim36

Send a message via AIM to akim36 Send a message via Yahoo to akim36
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Oh god, they finally did it.
where Eren and Mikasa when u need them? lol
akim36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 15:31   Link #2805
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by akim36 View Post
where Eren and Mikasa when u need them? lol
Nah, why would you need Eren and Mikasa. Eren's right there in Shuu, that's why he made that face.
Old 2014-04-05, 20:51   Link #2806
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Again, Marika is the ultimate waifu. She stole the spotlight again in Chitoge's chapter.
Exactly. Best waifu material. Too bad, he's too focus on Onodera.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 22:42   Link #2807
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Exactly. Best waifu material. Too bad, he's too focus on Onodera.
Marika is a great girl her main problem is she takes things a lil too far which is kinda irritating. She's a lot like the gangsters in that regards she overreacts to a massive level (its certainly funny but its a bit concerning if your raku)
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 00:37   Link #2808
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Marika is a great girl her main problem is she takes things a lil too far which is kinda irritating. She's a lot like the gangsters in that regards she overreacts to a massive level (its certainly funny but its a bit concerning if your raku)
Taking things too far is what makes her great though. She's the only girl that makes it clear that she likes Raku. In combination that she's gonna drop dead at any moment it's endearing that she doesn't want what's left of her life to be full of regret.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 01:11   Link #2809
ices
Working Hard

The latest anime episode just remind me that shuu's photography hobby was already introduced this early in the manga. Also it seems that the picture that he take was always an embarassing photo of them. Well, this things sometimes useful in some occasion.
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 02:19   Link #2810
Ginko08

Quote:
Meh, I prefer Chitoge actually. Marika has a lot of cute moments as well, but as you yourself said she can also be irritating, and a lot at that, at least for me.
I generally am not too fond of overpossessive girls, and Marika really is crazy in that regard.
Ginko08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 06:01   Link #2811
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginko08 View Post
Meh, I prefer Chitoge actually. Marika has a lot of cute moments as well, but as you yourself said she can also be irritating, and a lot at that, at least for me.
I generally am not too fond of overpossessive girls, and Marika really is crazy in that regard.
make no mistake I prefer onodera over both of them.
Girls like marika annoy me because they go a bit too far with their feelings.
Girls like chitoge annoy me because their personality takes away from their attractiveness.
Girls like Onodera (even though she's my favorite) generally get the backseat because of the rule of manga (print more volumes make more money). Most manga where the mutual attraction is known and focused on from the start generally don't last very long there are quite a few of those. Fact is if Onodera confessed to Raku as early as it suggested they could. This manga wouldn't have made chapter 50. (which is why they write her so shy to keep that plot going)
Old 2014-04-06, 06:59   Link #2812
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Marika already was serious few chapters ago (when her friend was visiting) and did you saw her changing into yandere? It was quite opposite, she declared at that time that she will wait for Raku to fall in love with her and will not force him if he didnt- yandere would never do sth like this...
... That was more or less a joke on my part.

Quote:
I wonder if Mari has other weakness besides this one!?
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 07:38   Link #2813
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyou13 View Post

I wonder if Mari has other weakness besides this one!?
I doubt i'm not the only one whose thought of this but its highly possible that marika is the chosen girl but she knows that she's going to die well before she can fufill that promise.
Sooner or later she'll reveal that fact when her time comes so what happens after that idk but its clear that sadly in order for this story to progress something bad will happen to one of the girls.
Old 2014-04-06, 07:56   Link #2814
Dorsai

Marika cant be promised girl... There must be reason why she hate girls with long hair, isnt?
Old 2014-04-06, 09:00   Link #2815
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Marika cant be promised girl... There must be reason why she hate girls with long hair, isnt?
Wait, did she ever say that she hates girls with long hair!?
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 09:51   Link #2816
ImperialFlameGod8190

okay since the harem debate is getting annoying I have a new topic that will make things interesting. 2 parts
Is it good or bad for the story If Tsugumi and/or Marika learn the truth about the current relationship between chitoge and raku (namely that they've been faking it).
Basically if Tsugumi or Marika learn the truth about raku and chitoge's relationship does that help or hurt the story at its current pace.
Old 2014-04-06, 09:59   Link #2817
Kakurin
大佐

I don't think telling Marika would cause any significant effect. It's not like she cares that Chitoge and Raku are "dating" in the first place. With Tsugumi it's trickier. On the one hand she's changed quite much since her first appearance in regards to her attitude towards Raku, on the other hand she's still bound to Claude. Therefore I think any revelation towards Tsugumi has to occur at a time where we are proceeding towards the end, when the fake part of this relationship is resolved.
Old 2014-04-06, 10:02   Link #2818
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyou13 View Post
Wait, did she ever say that she hates girls with long hair!?
Yes, she did. Chapter 34.
Old 2014-04-06, 10:18   Link #2819
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
I don't think telling Marika would cause any significant effect. It's not like she cares that Chitoge and Raku are "dating" in the first place. With Tsugumi it's trickier. On the one hand she's changed quite much since her first appearance in regards to her attitude towards Raku, on the other hand she's still bound to Claude. Therefore I think any revelation towards Tsugumi has to occur at a time where we are proceeding towards the end, when the fake part of this relationship is resolved.
I actually think that if she found out about the relationship she'll also find out about Chitoge's feelings at the same time. At the point her attitude towards them will remain relatively the same since she's probably more loyal to Chitoge then Claude.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 10:53   Link #2820
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
That's about what I thought but it'll be fun if it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I actually think that if she found out about the relationship she'll also find out about Chitoge's feelings at the same time. At the point her attitude towards them will remain relatively the same since she's probably more loyal to Chitoge then Claude.
Interesting view okay omimon if she doesn't know chitoge's feelings what happens then

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life