AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-07, 12:40   Link #21921
borisdrakoni

Not much is really going on in this week's chapter. It showcases some of the minor characters dealing with the cultists' attacks while Kouske's clones go around to help. Kouki's little sister curses like a sailor. Soul sisters are all scary.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 19:11   Link #21922
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Ehhhh~?! Where's Maou-sama~?! Mou~! Maou-sama~!! Please come back~!!!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 05:14   Link #21923
bakapervert
A pervert

New chapter again just now. This time it's the turn of maou-sama's family it seems.
Old 2018-04-08, 07:24   Link #21924
borisdrakoni

I love the insistence that Hajime didn't rip off poké balls to store the grim reapers in just because Myuu asked him to. Aiko being able to control plants for offensive purposes now is pretty interesting. It's looking like Hajime won't be showing up at the end to blow hell to hell, which is kind of a pity. I really want to see the continuation of his date with Shea to find out what happened with the witch and what world they ended up getting sent to.
Old 2018-04-08, 07:32   Link #21925
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
I love the insistence that Hajime didn't rip off poké balls to store the grim reapers in just because Myuu asked him to. Aiko being able to control plants for offensive purposes now is pretty interesting. It's looking like Hajime won't be showing up at the end to blow hell to hell, which is kind of a pity. I really want to see the continuation of his date with Shea to find out what happened with the witch and what world they ended up getting sent to.
So, did Hajime back yet?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 08:15   Link #21926
borisdrakoni

^ Hajime and Shea are apparently still cut off from communication, leading Tio and Remia to speculate that they got involved with something serious on their end as well. They joked that regardless of what place or other world they ended up at, they would probably still be flirting with each other.
Old 2018-04-08, 10:04   Link #21927
Triok123

really wondering what would have been mitsuki reaction when her beloved brotehr couldn't get her onesama...but a random a stranger got her...HAHAHAH
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 21:50   Link #21928
lexlexz

who is mitsuki?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-08, 22:06   Link #21929
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
who is mitsuki?
Kouki's imouto
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-04-09, 05:22   Link #21930
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Oh wow, didn't notice that there's already a raw chapter 312 yesterday...

Still pretty busy so I'll probably just end up catching up w/ bakaperv's translations.
Old 2018-04-09, 07:33   Link #21931
darkofficer
just a devil

so we finally get a timeline

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 08:10   Link #21932
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
so we finally get a timeline
we do??
Old 2018-04-09, 08:12   Link #21933
bakapervert
A pervert

^The author will make it after finishing this arc. He say he will have to edit some.fact to make.the timeline fit though
Old 2018-04-09, 12:40   Link #21934
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Finally~! We can get a clear timeline from chuunisuki-sama himself~!!!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 13:54   Link #21935
lexlexz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Kouki's imouto
is this imouto like kouki?
in which chapter does she appear?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 15:48   Link #21936
Saihate

Hey guys!

I've marathoned Arifureta WN last year from WN 1 to WN 227 (I think it was in the middle of Lily's arc) and got too busy to continue.

I'd like to reread it from the beginning for a refresh cause I really liked it but I'd like some opinions on whether I should stick with WN all the way to the after-story or read LN 1-7 and go with the WN after that.
The reason I'm asking is that I read that the relationship between Yuka/other classmates and Hajime in the LNs is different than the WN so I'm not sure which of those two does the after-story builds on. (i.e. which is more "canon" to the after-story).

You might be confused with this "obvious question" but I don't remember the author naming the bike and the Humvee in the WN yet they were named when I took a quick look at WN 235 and they're named in the LN.

Also, I really hated the non-chronological jumps in the after-story so would reading the after-story according to @borisdrakoni 's timeline feel off/missing some info that are presented in the "chapter order"?

Last edited by Saihate; 2018-04-10 at 15:28. Reason: WN# miss
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 15:51   Link #21937
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
is this imouto like kouki?
in which chapter does she appear?
Mitsuki seems to take more after her mother, who was a former yankee. As the prime soul sister, she’s also rather scary when it comes to Shizuku. She only appears in a couple of chapters, including 311 from Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saihate View Post
Hey guys!

I've marathoned Arifureta WN last year from WN 1 to WN 237 (I think it was in the middle of Lily's arc) and got too busy to continue.

I'd like to reread it from the beginning for a refresh cause I really liked it but I'd like some opinions on whether I should stick with WN all the way to the after-story or read LN 1-7 and go with the WN after that.
The reason I'm asking is that I read that the relationship between Yuka/other classmates and Hajime in the LNs are different than the WN so I'm not sure which of those two does the after-story builds on. (i.e. which is more "canon" to the after-story).

You might be confused with this "obvious question" but I don't remember the author naming the bike and the Humvee in the WN yet they were named when I took a quick look at WN 235.

Also, I really hated the non-chronological jumps in the after-story so would reading the after-story according to @borisdrakoni 's timeline feel off/missing some info that are presented in the "chapter order"?
I would recommend the light novels if you’re starting from the beginning. There isn’t a huge difference, but the characters are better fleshed out with extra scenes.

Most of the after stories don’t reference each other so the order doesn’t matter much between the arcs. The order I came up with was my best guess at the time, but I won’t swear by it.
Old 2018-04-09, 16:33   Link #21938
Saihate

^Thanks.
I don't blame you. I remember the jumps where very random as far as I read so it must be hard to put that together.
But if they don't reference each other then that's great!
Hopefully author posts the timeline by the time I get there.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 16:39   Link #21939
kapp

Can anyone tell me how far trans on on have gotten
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 17:56   Link #21940
bakapervert
A pervert

^The translation of the WN has caught up with the raw. The LN's translation is behind by one or two volumes I think.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel