AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-03-18, 12:36   Link #21
Inept Forum User

Any other thoughts concerning Karma at the moment?
Inept Forum User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-18, 12:59   Link #22
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

The real life Aleister said the law of karma is the same as the law of inertia, so maybe it's a repellent, and that's the fear Touma felt in NT5?
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-18, 15:00   Link #23
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Doesn't Yuuitsu have a grudge on Aleister too? Maybe Touma and her might meet once again. Oh boy some fisticuff action will go down.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-18, 19:18   Link #24
DragonXX

I think that we will have 2 books for the Windowless Building Invasion one of the book trying to get into the building because even if Tsuchimikado does have a plan to get into the building it most likey will not work because lots of the heroes plan don't alway go the way they plan. Maybe the last chapter will be in the Windowless Building but I don't think most of the book will be in the building and the second book to the Arc would all be in the building specially if the Windowless Building goes into space after Touma group get into the building and Kamachi will at last be about to get Accel into space either because he come which Touma or to resume Touma Group from space. This is if Crowley doesn't make the Windowless Building go into space before Touma's Group get inside it and it would not be outside Kamachi to Troll us readers like that.

At least if Crowley doesn't put his plan into action in the next book do to the Invasion on the Windowless Building by Touma Group far earlier then he has planned.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 07:16   Link #25
itine
No Book No Live

Well, Touma already broke Windowless building.....
I just thinking could be Awaki / Kuroko roles into this new arc
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 09:18   Link #26
vixyw

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
Though Kuroko doesn't have the knowledge needed to safelly acomplish the job. And even if it would be great to see Awaki again, I wouldn't count on that just yet. She's been away for so goddamn long by now. Heck, have she ever got MENTIONED in NT? What if she died from Awaiss attack back then? lol
vixyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 15:21   Link #27
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixyw View Post
Though Kuroko doesn't have the knowledge needed to safelly acomplish the job. And even if it would be great to see Awaki again, I wouldn't count on that just yet. She's been away for so goddamn long by now. Heck, have she ever got MENTIONED in NT? What if she died from Awaiss attack back then? lol
She was a part of Touma's harem crew when he became drunk
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 15:46   Link #28
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixyw View Post
Awaki was in NT1
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 19:59   Link #29
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
Awaki was in NT1
She also appeared in NT2 as one of the girls that recognized Touma.
Old 2017-03-21, 02:43   Link #30
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
Kuroko could be an enemy because Touma group is trying to Break into the Windowless Building which could cause complete chaos to AC specially because Crowley on the attack in this book. I also think it could be a good chance to see AC Darkside do something again because the last time they did something was in NT11 because NT15-NT17 was all just Yuustu doing not the Darkside of AC. I also think this is a good chance to get Touma out of the city again in the aftermath of this event because for the whole Kamisato Story Arc(NT11-NT17) Touma was just inside AC and I think it about time to be outside AC again.

I am also hoping that Touma house will be destory in this event because I want to see him have a New Home Base or no home base for a Story Arc even if it is just as long as the Kamisato Story Arc(NT11-NT17) which is the shortest Story Arc to date which only 7 books unlike the Intro Arc 11 books , the GRS Arc 11 books even if it was 10 books before the last one was make into 2 and Gremlin Arc 10 books.
Old 2017-03-21, 05:15   Link #31
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Kuroko could be an enemy because Touma group is trying to Break into the Windowless Building which could cause complete chaos to AC specially because Crowley on the attack in this book. I also think it could be a good chance to see AC Darkside do something again because the last time they did something was in NT11 because NT15-NT17 was all just Yuustu doing not the Darkside of AC. I also think this is a good chance to get Touma out of the city again in the aftermath of this event because for the whole Kamisato Story Arc(NT11-NT17) Touma was just inside AC and I think it about time to be outside AC again.

I am also hoping that Touma house will be destory in this event because I want to see him have a New Home Base or no home base for a Story Arc even if it is just as long as the Kamisato Story Arc(NT11-NT17) which is the shortest Story Arc to date which only 7 books unlike the Intro Arc 11 books , the GRS Arc 11 books even if it was 10 books before the last one was make into 2 and Gremlin Arc 10 books.
If Touma fights Kuroko, a Certain Electromaster might get involved. Touma having to fled AC would be great. Maybe, we'll see his parents again or even Tsuchimikado's "parents", don't know why I think this but I di. If Touma's house is destroyed he'll have to bring Index and Othinus and Index with him, meaning more screentime for them, so please do Kamachi.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-26, 16:10   Link #32
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Idea,
because of Kamachi going through the phase of having Touma's ''safe spaces'' destroyed or attacked. What if the whole Aleister situation forces him to leave Academy City and THEN we finally get that return back to England
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-26, 21:10   Link #33
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Idea,
because of Kamachi going through the phase of having Touma's ''safe spaces'' destroyed or attacked. What if the whole Aleister situation forces him to leave Academy City and THEN we finally get that return back to England
Anything as long as they use a better setting.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-27, 00:55   Link #34
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Anything as long as they use a better setting.
I think AC is a good setting but I think it about time we take a break from AC as the setting because we bet in it for 7 volumes now and the Index World is so must bigger then just AC. Also if Touma isn't in AC for a fews books. Accel And Hamazura could play Main Character Role for AC Storys because just time Accel play main character role was in NT5-NT6 and Hamazura last huge character role was in NT12.
Old 2017-03-27, 16:05   Link #35
KiharaRonin

I think we need a better reason to return to England. Especially because Tsuchimikado said that the church aren't necessarily good people either. Touma would never leave Academy City or anywhere else if it's in danger unless his presence would further the danger. Touma will do whatever it takes to defeat Aleister and won't give up. He'll probably send Index and Othinus to his parents' house to keep them from getting involved or used against him.
Old 2017-03-27, 17:37   Link #36
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
I think we need a better reason to return to England. Especially because Tsuchimikado said that the church aren't necessarily good people either. Touma would never leave Academy City or anywhere else if it's in danger unless his presence would further the danger. Touma will do whatever it takes to defeat Aleister and won't give up. He'll probably send Index and Othinus to his parents' house to keep them from getting involved or used against him.
Past Touma probably would, but I think Touma would take them with him.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-27, 19:28   Link #37
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Past Touma probably would, but I think Touma would take them with him.
I doubt it, the current him would make them stay at home even more with him going alone being unaware that by doing so it calls for more mayhem.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-28, 06:12   Link #38
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
I doubt it, the current him would make them stay at home even more with him going alone being unaware that by doing so it calls for more mayhem.
One thing though, when Tsuchimikado comes at the end of NT17, Index and Othinus are there with him. Unlike other volumes, it's gonna be hard for Touma to keep them uninvolved. They won't let him go by himself again after everything with Kamisato. Plus, Tsuchimikado will probably want all the magic powerr possible. The girls will probably be involved this volume, but either Aleister will capture them (that would make things interesting) or Touma will hide them when things become too dangerous. There's also the possibility they'll stay for the whole Arc which I hope for but knowing Kamachi, probably not.
Old 2017-04-07, 03:11   Link #39
itine
No Book No Live

(April 7.2017)
No Cover yet probably tomorrow, but longer summary was

新約 とある魔術の禁書目録(18)

著者/鎌池和馬 イラスト/はいむらきよたか ※画像は前巻のものです。
定価/(本体630円+税)
2017年5月10日発売
ISBN 978-4-04-892893-9
コミック『とある魔術の禁書目録』&『とある科学の超電磁砲』10周年!
そして本家は、ついに『ヤツ』と対決する――!!

『計画』。
 科学の総本山に鎮座する、不死の魔術師による一〇〇年越しの大願。
 それは無限に変化し、そして容赦なく牙を剥く――。
 学園都市の支配者に狙われた土御門元春と府蘭。上条当麻の部屋に転がり込んだ二人は、最終手段として学園 都市からの脱出を試みる。
 しかし、緑色の手術衣を着た男は彼らを決して逃さない。その毒牙、魔術の『業』による攻撃で土御門の妹・ 舞夏が蝕まれてゆく。
 事態を打破するため、上条と土御門は、学園都市統括理事長の本拠『窓のないビル』突入を決意 した。
 待ち受けていたのは、支配者の精神を象徴するかの如き巨大な虚無の空間。
 最上部を目指し突き進む上条だったが、突如現れたミナ=メイザースを名乗る奇妙なネコミミ喪服美女の誘い で、彼は不死の魔術師が歩んできた『黄金の軌跡』を経験する。『幻想殺し』が生み出された謎と 共に――。
 ついに、幕は開く。
 これより始まるのは、一片の曇りもない『人間』アレイスター=クロウリーの物語である。

『Plan』
An immortal magician's ambition over a century old, enshrined in the head temple of Science.
Endlessly changes, mercilessly bares its fangs.
Tsuchimikado and Fran are targeted by the ruler of Academy City. After they stumble into Kamijou Touma's room, they attempt to escape from Academy City as a last resort.
However, the man wearing the green op scrubs will not let them escape. His poisonous fang, magic's "Karma" attack begins to corrode Tsuchimikado's sister Maika.
To destroy this situation, Kamijou and Tsuchimikado decide to to break into Academy City's General Superintendent's main base, "The Windowless Building".
What awaited them inside was vast, nihilistic space as if symbolizing the ruler's mind.
Kamijou charged forth heading to the top, but suddenly a strange, cat-eared beauty in mourning garb named Mina Mathers invites him to experience the same Golden Miracle that the immortal magician walked. Along with the mystery of the Imagine Breaker–
Finally the curtain is drawn.
Thus begins the tale of Aleister Crowley, a "human" without a trace of doubt.

Translate by Stiyl Magnus on /a

Last edited by itine; 2017-04-07 at 03:52. Reason: add more...
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-07, 05:03   Link #40
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

I bloody knew it they will not spend this entire novel to break in. Since I would've literally rage quit this series if that was the case. Enough time had been spent getting nowhere in this series, it's time to get somewhere.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote