AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-10-02, 17:43   Link #4181
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I agree with Tachibana. Underestimating him would be bad, but from the looks of it right now, he really doesn't seem to know what he can really do with Freezing. And I also agree about Arcadia. Her being there is really good. I hope she'll hurry and come help Kazuya out, from wherever she is in that world (relative to where Kazuya is).
Old 2017-10-03, 19:42   Link #4182
Alhazad2003

Hrm, I'm still not convinced. I'm more thinking Ibaniel is what Kazuya will become if the power goes to his head. That's why he's there, to show Kazuya the "dark side" of Freezing. Though either way, it's about bending girls to his will, one reason he loathes it. If only he could grant his friends power without overriding their free will, then there's be nothing to worry about. Alas, he must use it cautiously, lest it consume him as it has Darth Gengo, and he become the next prophet of the Transcendent Will.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-04, 04:31   Link #4183
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^I think you're right about that, actually. But I don't think there's a way to use that power without bending girls to his will, even a bit. So yeah, he'll have to use it cautiously while loathing it.
Old 2017-10-04, 11:09   Link #4184
RedBlueBlack

I hope Darth Gengo gives a monologue soon on what those supposed Goddesses are and where they came from.
RedBlueBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-04, 17:38   Link #4185
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Touche on that. That monologue would be very welcome, even though I really don't like seeing that guy talk.
Old 2017-10-07, 13:22   Link #4186
Alhazad2003

Oh I don't doubt he has something like that planned before the big battle, and that Kazuya should join him so they can "rule Elca together," or something to that effect. Am I the only one getting Star Wars vibes from this whole part of the story? I feel like this is a Jedi vs Sith battle, with the fate of two worlds in the balance. Looking forward to the grand finale later. Until then...

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2017-10-08 at 01:24.
Old 2017-10-08, 06:12   Link #4187
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^That's a good comparison, actually. I just hope Kazuya doesn't fall to the Dark Side like Anakin did. It'd be good if he turned out like Luke instead, in that regard (sans the need of a prosthetic arm).
Old 2017-10-08, 11:16   Link #4188
Tachibana
タチバナ

Lol, Kazuya isn't going to go all evil and control women.

Besides, Ibanyle's desire to have Kazuya join him is typical when it comes to villains like him in his position. Removing an enemy in order to make he/she a powerful ally is something villains like to do and of course refusing means death. So this isn't really surprising.

And also, it's not Ibanyle that I'm really worried about here. It's those demon looking women he proclaims as goddesses.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2017-10-08 at 11:27.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-08, 17:24   Link #4189
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Those demon-looking women do look a lot like impure vessels/Nova. Yeah, they're way more troublesome than Ibaniel.
Old 2017-10-10, 21:46   Link #4190
Alhazad2003

If they're gonna be fighting directly in this upcoming battle, then that'll give Darth Gengo a big advantage. So the heroines of Eluka will have more than their work cut out for them. Kazuya will be needed more than ever for this fight, as will Arcadia I'm sure. Hopefully she doesn't fall under Darth Gengo's control, or it'll really suck for the heroes. We should find out before too long, when Chapter 213 finally comes out. Until then...
Old 2017-10-11, 04:32   Link #4191
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ah, yeah, that's right. Arcadia's also a woman, so she might fall under Ibaniel's control. Man, I really hope it doesn't happen.
Old 2017-10-11, 08:17   Link #4192
Culaio

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Ah, yeah, that's right. Arcadia's also a woman, so she might fall under Ibaniel's control. Man, I really hope it doesn't happen.
I dont think this will happen, when she first showed up it was shown that her presence has even stronger effect on people then kazuya's, this doesnt actually confirm anything since abilities of male's and female's with stigmata in their bodies work differently but I find it unlikely to happen, I dont think that he will be able to dominate her will seeing how strong is her presence.
Culaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-11, 09:52   Link #4193
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Kazuha also couldn't use Freezing, so yeah, it's different between males and females. But I do hope you're right about her will and presence being too strong to be taken over by Ibaniel's Freezing.
Old 2017-10-11, 16:03   Link #4194
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Kazuha also couldn't use Freezing, so yeah, it's different between males and females. But I do hope you're right about her will and presence being too strong to be taken over by Ibaniel's Freezing.
Arcadia is a different being entirely from any other woman or man. There's only one man that Arcadia will listen to and that's her onii-chan.

Let's not forget that Ibaniel's true target is AU Satellizer.
Old 2017-10-11, 16:09   Link #4195
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Isn't she a Stigmata Body possessor just like Kazuya and Kazuha? She's different because of who her mother is. But the rest of her genes are the same as Kazuya and Kazuha.

And yeah, it does seem like his true target is Elca's Satellizer. But does that really mean he won't go after any other woman?
Old 2017-10-11, 16:55   Link #4196
Culaio

Quote:
Isn't she a Stigmata Body possessor just like Kazuya and Kazuha? She's different because of who her mother is. But the rest of her genes are the same as Kazuya and Kazuha.

And yeah, it does seem like his true target is Elca's Satellizer. But does that really mean he won't go after any other woman?
He is right about Arcadia being special since if you think about it stigmata-wise she should be inferior to legendary pandora since their bodies are made from more of stagmatic tissue(80%), arcadia parents were legendary pandora and Ryuuichi Aoi who who should be half human half nova(his stigmatic body should be around 50%) so arcadia should be somewhere in the middle between them percentage-wise which means inferior to legendary pandora and yet gengo hinted she is more special then legendary pandora and we saw its true seeing how she dominated legendary pandora.
Old 2017-10-11, 21:59   Link #4197
Tachibana
タチバナ

There's really no difference in both Arcadia and Kazuya's biology. They both inherited their fathers stigmatic tissue. Even if Kazuya's mother was human, he was incubated in the body of Cassandra, his aunt. Cassandra is an LP who has a stigma makeup of 80%, this in turn gave Kazuya's stigma body the perfect environment to properly gestate and grow. Not only that but his stigmatic tissue has been spreading throughout his entire body, making his body more stigmatic than human.
Old 2017-10-12, 01:10   Link #4198
amtro
Distro

Kazuya is approximately 30% stigma at the start of the Manga. He is still mostly human.
Arcadia on the other hand was reared as a weapon and has Cassandra's genes.
Her stigma body is therefore much stronger. However male and female novatypes have different abilities and specialties. The two cannot be compared.
Old 2017-10-12, 01:42   Link #4199
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So Arcadia has more than Kazuya. And yeah, it's true that male and female Nova-types are different. One can use Freezing and the other can't, for example. The main thing is that they don't need to perform Baptism since they already have stigmatic tissue.
Old 2017-10-12, 06:34   Link #4200
Culaio

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Kazuya is approximately 30% stigma at the start of the Manga. He is still mostly human.
Arcadia on the other hand was reared as a weapon and has Cassandra's genes.
Her stigma body is therefore much stronger. However male and female novatypes have different abilities and specialties. The two cannot be compared.
^THIS

but I want to add that in chapter 13 it was also said that more stigmata is being created inside of Kazuya's body, dunno if that means that his % will increase with time or what.

Also regardless of the fact that Kazuya's body has much less stigmata then legendary pandora he still has power to affect him with freezing so there must be more to stigmata
then havinging more % of sitigmatic tissue then someone being equal to having more power then that person.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen