AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-18, 22:04   Link #21561
Miraluka
Banned

Girls:
4. Kuroyukihime/Accel World
5. Sena Kashiwazaki/Haganai
6. Kuroneko/Oreimo
10. Yozora/Haganai
Old 2012-11-18, 22:07   Link #21562
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

^All trumped by Hideyoshi in the vote average...in the female category...

Zura managed to sneak in though.
Old 2012-11-18, 22:14   Link #21563
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
We need more power.
Old 2012-11-18, 22:23   Link #21564
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hamazura at 28th? JUST AS INTENDED.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Glad to see Touma and Accelerator did well. Now to celebrate that all of the main characters were in the top five.
Quote:
19. Haruyuki Arita/Accel World - *slow clap*
S-Shut up! Hah!! And he even got more votes than Yokodera, all of you will see when <insert Hamazura fangirling comment here>.
Spotted Tsukiko-chan at 16th.
Old 2012-11-18, 22:33   Link #21565
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

On another note, I didn't expect that ZERO girls from Campione, Nobuna, C3 were on the list despite their Anime ending only (relatively) recently... At the same time I had hoped Iori would have climbed higher than dead last

On the brightside, at least thank AIWASS that Hagure and Dakara were no where to be found as well... Now if we could just get rid of DxD... For God sake, why are all the Yuki Kaiji characters perverts?! And the one GOOD protagonist he plays in C3 is nowhere to be found.... =_=
Old 2012-11-18, 22:42   Link #21566
desrtsku
Nympholept

We should get rid of the pig first!
Old 2012-11-18, 22:56   Link #21567
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
^All trumped by Hideyoshi in the vote average...in the female category...

Zura managed to sneak in though.
Tch, Hideyoshi really needs its own category.

Quote:
On another note, I didn't expect that ZERO girls from Campione, Nobuna, C3 were on the list despite their Anime ending only (relatively) recently... At the same time I had hoped Iori would have climbed higher than dead last
Iori? Is she from C3 I guess, right?

Quote:
On the brightside, at least thank AIWASS that Hagure and Dakara were no where to be found as well... Now if we could just get rid of DxD... For God sake, why are all the Yuki Kaiji characters perverts?! And the one GOOD protagonist he plays in C3 is nowhere to be found.... =_=
Getting rid of DxD? I didn't know you were that naive. Hoping for that is like hoping for Index to have an active role in the series.
Spoiler for and more:

Quote:
For God sake, why are all the Yuki Kaiji characters perverts?! And the one GOOD protagonist he plays in C3 is nowhere to be found.... =_=
From what I heard Shoe wasn't a pervert, his recently dead character from K was a bro and Ganryuu(Otome Youkai Zakuro) wasn't a pervert .

Last edited by Miraluka; 2012-11-18 at 23:17. Reason: oops, missing code
Old 2012-11-18, 23:10   Link #21568
jrdragon2006

where do you guys get this rankings at?
Old 2012-11-18, 23:26   Link #21569
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
We should get rid of the pig first!
As far as I'm concern, they're all pigs one way or another =_=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Iori? Is she from C3 I guess, right?
Kokoro Connect dude

Quote:
Getting rid of DxD? I didn't know you were that naive. Hoping for that is like hoping for Index to have an active role in the series.
Spoiler for and more:
D-Don't mock the main heroine! She will have an active role in the up-coming movie!

She already has the second most lines spoken in the trailer !

Quote:
From what I heard Shoe wasn't a pervert, his recently dead character from K was a bro and Ganryuu(Otome Youkai Zakuro) wasn't a pervert .
They're also not Light Novel characters... =_=

But the most badass Light Novel Character he did play was probably Southvalley
Old 2012-11-18, 23:48   Link #21570
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
As far as I'm concern, they're all pigs one way or another =_=
Dude, I should bitch-slap you for tainting all LN MCs with the same brush. /jk, upon another read-through the only guy I'm familiar its series AND can say with 100% certainty your statement does not apply would be Tatsuya from Mahouka
Spoiler for Series I read:

By the way, shouldn't we be talking about more Index stuff in this thread? To marginally keep this post on-topic, Index MCs have three on the list for both genders, something other series don't have... (though for females there was three for Haganai...) wonder what makes Index-verse characters dominate over others?
Old 2012-11-18, 23:54   Link #21571
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@Flere821

I was only referring to those three shujinko by Yuki Kaji -_-;
Old 2012-11-18, 23:56   Link #21572
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:

Kokoro Connect dude
Oh, ok.

Quote:
D-Don't mock the main heroine! She will have an active role in the up-coming movie!

She already has the second most lines spoken in the trailer !
Lost faith is lost. Unless... maybe... she goes JPM in the movie...nah. Not gonna happen :S.

Quote:
They're also not Light Novel characters... =_=
You generalized about YK's characters e.e
Old 2012-11-18, 23:58   Link #21573
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
By the way, shouldn't we be talking about more Index stuff in this thread? To marginally keep this post on-topic, Index MCs have three on the list for both genders, something other series don't have... (though for females there was three for Haganai...) wonder what makes Index-verse characters dominate over others?
It has just about every kind of character plus more.
Old 2012-11-19, 00:07   Link #21574
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

It's kinda funny that Hamazura got such a low vote average(lowest in top 30). Some people are jealous of him having a wife and mistress?
Old 2012-11-19, 00:09   Link #21575
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
wonder what makes Index-verse characters dominate over others?
Probably things like...

Quote:
"Hm? Wait. If almost everyone here has such a clear bodily characteristic, maybe something in the food here makes your breasts grow!! I-if that’s true, this is a Nobel Prize level discovery!!"
Old 2012-11-19, 00:20   Link #21576
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Also this:

Quote:
“And that is why I called you out behind the gym,”

“What do you want? To confess your love? To have a fight you don’t want anyone to see? Please, please tell me it’s the latter.”
Old 2012-11-19, 01:47   Link #21577
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
(my thoughts)
Most of the characters are just generally fun(not that they aren't serious or anything). Kamachi also gives alot of characters the spotlight. Although sadly I wish he would stop making so many new characters and focus on the ones he already has sometimes.
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-11-19, 01:58   Link #21578
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
(my thoughts)
Most of the characters are just generally fun(not that they aren't serious or anything). Kamachi also gives alot of characters the spotlight. Although sadly I wish he would stop making so many new characters and focus on the ones he already has sometimes.

Essentially every character can be thrown into something hilarious... No matter how no nonsense they've initially appears.

Aleister - "But I’ll give you some advice……you’ll get hair loss!”

Aqua - “(…Not good. The third princess has sensed my presence and is coming this way! It seems a magical courier is helping her. She is definitely headed this way!!)”

Sherry - “Wait. Wait a second!! Stop that! Do you have any idea what will happen if someone as clueless as you with breasts that big puts on a maid uniform like that!? Just stop, you idiot!”

Knight Leader - “That’s right. Connect me to Queen Elizard! Hurry!! I need to get permission to spank Lady Carissa!!”

Kuroyoru - “I’m from the darkness!! I’m one of the Freshmen who have begun to hunt down the Graduates!! Don’t be stupid! That isn’t foreshadowing!! There isn’t going to be some strange development where it turns out that I always wear my hood in order to hide cat ears!!”
Old 2012-11-19, 02:18   Link #21579
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
(my thoughts)
Yeah, this one habit of his is making me worry on how he would put a satisfying end to his series... not that we'd be wanting to see any ending coming soon are we, but you get it.

And yeah, a lot of his characters are fun to see in things like these as Chaos puts it I find it hard to see in any other series (no, I don't get that kind of fun from that... one popular title, what was its name, it's on air this season but somehow my brain is blocking me from remembering its name )

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-11-19, 03:23   Link #21580
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Kuroyoru - “I’m from the darkness!! I’m one of the Freshmen who have begun to hunt down the Graduates!! Don’t be stupid! That isn’t foreshadowing!! There isn’t going to be some strange development where it turns out that I always wear my hood in order to hide cat ears!!”
One volume later...

"Nyah-nyah-nyah!"
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen