AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 18:20   Link #12001
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I'm not sure why Shirley needs to be brought up here. I really don't want to go down the Shirley path as I was not a big fan of her.. Honestly I never really couldn't understand her appeal.
I can say the same thing about alot of characters, but we all have are reasons
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:21   Link #12002
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I'm not sure why Shirley needs to be brought up here. I really don't want to go down the Shirley path as I was not a big fan of her.. Honestly I never really couldn't understand her appeal.
My point was that Taniguchi was imo unfair with some big characters in this series, and thinking that he can't be unfair with kallen is having double standart imo.

Its like saying, okouchi can be unfair with everyone but kallen because the one who said that like kallen.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:21   Link #12003
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
I can say the same thing about alot of characters, but we all have are reasons

Got something you want to confess?
Old 2008-09-19, 18:22   Link #12004
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post

Got something you want to confess?
Tamaki, that is all
Old 2008-09-19, 18:24   Link #12005
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
My point was that Taniguchi was imo unfair with some big characters in this series, and thinking that he can't be unfair with kallen is having double standart imo.

Its like saying, okouchi can be unfair with everyone but kallen because the one who said that like kallen.
Kallen and Shirley are not on the same level. Ok, Shirley had fans, but did anyone really think she was going to end up with Lelouch? She is nowhere near as important as C.C. or Kallen.
Old 2008-09-19, 18:25   Link #12006
lovecakecookies

Man in two days.... just two more days and no more constant arguing on Suzaku V. Kallen.. comeee on comeee Sunday!!! (sat night for me )
Old 2008-09-19, 18:25   Link #12007
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:

Perfect example; Euphiemia, her whole character is the basis of unfair since her actions were to help people no matter how small it was and what happens she is geassed to kill the same people she brought help to and is killed and is forever remembered as a massacre princess
Old 2008-09-19, 18:26   Link #12008
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
We didn't see him saying that but I assume it's part of their plan (so that's he said it offscreen). And the brain is lelouch. I don't say that suzaku is an idiot but Lelouch is obviously the one who designed the plan imo.
Well obviously Lelouch designed the plan, but Lelouch is not the type to give people vague orders like that. It invites woeful misunderstandings.
Old 2008-09-19, 18:27   Link #12009
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Man in two days.... just two more days and no more constant arguing on Suzaku V. Kallen.. comeee on comeee Sunday!!! (sat night for me )
Don't worry, we will all be here to complain about Suzaku anyway
Old 2008-09-19, 18:27   Link #12010
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Kallen and Shirley are not on the same level. Ok, Shirley had fans, but did anyone really think she was going to end up with Lelouch? She is nowhere near as important as C.C. or Kallen.
I understand what you're saying. She wasn't a main character.

But Shirely fans had a legitimate argument and they have a right to be upset, since she had signifcant development in one specific direction.

Its just as Kallen fans have a right to be upset depending on how things go down in future eps.
Old 2008-09-19, 18:27   Link #12011
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Your point? Who cares, this isn't a popularity contest if it is their intent than so be it and quite frankly with Kallen opposing Lelouch it doesn't look too good for her.
Old 2008-09-19, 18:27   Link #12012
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Even tho I'm a Kalulu citizen, i found that is far from the truth. She was one of the reason that made lelouch realise, for every action he took, there will always be a concequences. In the end, he decides to ditch his "the end justify the means" approach just because of that
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:27   Link #12013
Eliarine

Quote:
Halfway through R2, I did think she had much better chances at that than Kallen, at least. What do I win?
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:28   Link #12014
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
That was not my point at all. I was just saying that some kallen fans think that taniguchi can't be unfair with kallen, but we can't be sure of that.

I know that some people in this thread are fans of Kallen, but, and excuse me to say that, some comments are biased because some people only see the good possibilities, while the worst could also happen to her.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:29   Link #12015
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Don't worry, we will all be here to complain about Suzaku anyway
LOl.. I actually like Suzaku... I Like Kallen a bit more though..

Thats why these arguments make me sad

I believe that Suzaku and Kallen will be buddies by the end of the show.. mark my words!!
Old 2008-09-19, 18:29   Link #12016
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Well obviously Lelouch designed the plan, but Lelouch is not the type to give people vague orders like that. It invites woeful misunderstandings.
So your saying his plan didn't cause for casualties and he wanted everyone who disagreed with him to live, as I recall he said that there will be so much bloodshed that everyone will forget about Euphie, or did you miss that
Old 2008-09-19, 18:30   Link #12017
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Your point? Who cares, this isn't a popularity contest if it is their intent than so be it and quite frankly with Kallen opposing Lelouch it doesn't look too good for her.
Importance and popularity are not the same thing. If you reread my post, I was talking about importance to the story.
Old 2008-09-19, 18:31   Link #12018
lovecakecookies

Quote:
it doesn't look good for her because she is against Lulu? what do you mean?

And I highly doubt they will stay enemies till the end..
Old 2008-09-19, 18:31   Link #12019
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
That was not my point at all. I was just saying that some kallen fans think that taniguchi can't be unfair with kallen, but we can't be sure of that.

I know that a some people in this thread are fans of Kallen, but, and excuse me to say that, some comments are biased because some people only see the good possibilities, while the worst could also happen to her.
The reason the Kallen fans are so defensive is that they fear the possibility of the worst IMO.
Old 2008-09-19, 18:32   Link #12020
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:

I know that some people in this thread are fans of Kallen, but, and excuse me to say that, some comments are biased because some people only see the good possibilities, while the worst could also happen to her.
Narona your a beacon of light in the dark protruding blindness that is the Kallen discussion thread