AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-30, 00:19   Link #1
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Claymore Chapter 94

Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 94.

The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.
Old 2009-07-30, 00:21   Link #2
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

~ Chapter 94 Summary ~

Alicia and Beth engage Riful and Dauf. Riful is surprised at their power and nearly loses her head on the first attack. She recovers but is forced on the defensive by their strength. Meanwhile Claire has also felt their power and recalls a memory given to her by Raphaela about them, causing her to be confused as to why she would remember that. The newly awakened hybrid of what used to be Raphaela and Luciella opens its mouths and something that looks like a giant halo with many spikes emerges.

As Riful is finally figuring out how to deal with Alicia and Beth (using Dauf to fight one of them to disrupt the link slightly), the spikes from the halo fire off in every direction, piercing Riful and Dauf and causing mass destruction everywhere. In the town where Priscilla and Raki are currently at, she saves him from being hit by one of them.

Alicia and Beth appear to have dodged the spikes and are moving in for the final blow to Riful and Dauf. Claire, Helen, Deneve, Uma, and Cynthia have also managed to survive but the spikes that have landed near them begin to change shape into......something.

End of chapter.

Last edited by Solace; 2009-08-03 at 23:40.
Old 2009-07-30, 08:22   Link #3
zato_1one

99% Fake Spoiler for chapter 94 we've found thus far...

Spoiler for #1:

Spoiler for #2:

Yeah, I know we still don't have enough material to start any discussion yet. But I think it's more suitable to put any spoiler about chapter 94 in here. This thread is for chapter 94 discussion after all.
Old 2009-07-30, 08:22   Link #4
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Can you explain to me a little more?

Are you listing the various spoilers on that post, or just the real one? or neither and merely writing down what happens in the chapter when it's released?
Old 2009-07-30, 08:24   Link #5
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Can you explain to me a little more?

Are you listing the various spoilers on that post, or just the real one? or neither and merely writing down what happens in the chapter when it's released?
I just copied paste from previous chapter discussion.
Old 2009-07-30, 08:39   Link #6
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
I just copied paste from previous chapter discussion.
Oh...we've already started this post.....

ok here is this month edition of jumpSQ

Spoiler:
Old 2009-07-30, 09:37   Link #7
Jonova
JoJo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
99% Fake Spoiler for chapter 94 we've found thus far...

Spoiler for #2:
lol that spoiler is quite the lulz:
Spoiler for quick summary:

The fact this spoiler comes in Chinese without a Japanese counter part means it is likely fake, but the amount of lulz inside is worth the read imo ;P
Old 2009-07-30, 09:50   Link #8
Serrintine
Miria's Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonova View Post

The fact this spoiler comes in Chinese without a Japanese counter part means it is likely fake, but the amount of lulz inside is worth the read imo ;P
The Japanese spoiler is even less likely than the Chinese one (and it's not worth a laugh either). I found a translation of it in Chinese on baidu (http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=618498361) and it says something about Miria appearing out of nowhere and confronting Raciela??? What the heck...
Old 2009-07-30, 10:03   Link #9
Nindel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonova View Post

"Clare/Helen/Devene kills AE."

Ya sure

It's very likely a fake but if it isn't it'll be alot of lawl
Old 2009-07-30, 10:21   Link #10
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

AE turns and kill alicia

Spoiler:

this chapter's fight is definitely the end for riful,we have alicia/beth + AE+ clare gang vs those 2
Old 2009-07-30, 10:32   Link #11
Arkham
Stoned Assasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post

this chapter's fight is definitely the end for riful,we have alicia/beth + AE+ clare gang vs those 2
I see, so it's a fair fight
Old 2009-07-30, 10:42   Link #12
TalesNut

For some reason I dont think clare and co would side with the org...
Old 2009-07-30, 10:44   Link #13
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

Spoiler:

Nice, I like that...although it looks fake...sounds intriguing
But
I don't want alicia n bess to die yet tho.....duff shud die
why is Luciella All alone...
And how come Rubel wander around without a care in between a conflict...

Duff should eat his guts...and then die himself...
Old 2009-07-30, 10:48   Link #14
haegar
mangaviking

hm, seems nothin trustworthy out yet ...

anyways thx 4 the early thread @ solace and thx 4 the fakes so far to the posters...

ABs suddenly killing Beth - Well, I'd like that, but somebody s gonna have to explain to me how the hell that's happening... Beth swallowed a piece of Riful and now smells bad or what?
Old 2009-07-30, 11:01   Link #15
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
ABs suddenly killing Beth - Well, I'd like that, but somebody s gonna have to explain to me how the hell that's happening... Beth swallowed a piece of Riful and now smells bad or what?
LOL That's the reason why the second spoiler is not 99% but 100% fake.
Old 2009-07-30, 11:14   Link #16
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta
Well since we can't say much about the latest spoilers, them being too vague, it is a good time for our monthly predictions. I'll start off with an easy one.

1) Renee did not get killed off screen by Riful and is going to meet up with Yuma and Cynthia. Reasons: a) People don't generally get killed off screen in this Manga, with the one big exception being Irene, but in that case Irene arm reacted to her death. b) Renee does not know about the ghosts and Claymores don't generally know all other 46 fellow warriors. So since Cynthia and Yuma have released their Yoki, she is going to perceive those two as being friendly forces, while Clare, Helen and Deneve, our troublesome three, and Alicia and Beth are going to be too close to what she is avoiding. Poor Cynthia though, she is already exhausted from healing.

2) Helen and Deneve won't get killed in this arc -- just a hunch.
Old 2009-07-30, 11:16   Link #17
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Agree with both of Gangsta's; Renee will most-likely to definitely be the next character who joins the Ghosts. I can't imagine her rejoining the Organization after all this is over, and of course, her information will lead Claire to Raki and Priscilla and the next arc.
Old 2009-07-30, 11:22   Link #18
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta
I don't know about Renee joining the ghosts. Anyway, last time, I was quite surprised at how fast Clare seemed to get over the influx of memories and emotions from Rafaela. I was expecting her to be in a confused state much longer.
Old 2009-07-30, 11:26   Link #19
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta Spanksta View Post
I don't know about Renee joining the ghosts. Anyway, last time, I was quite surprised at how fast Clare seemed to get over the influx of memories and emotions from Rafaela. I was expecting her to be in a confused state much longer.
Tell me about it; here I thought she would think she was Rafaela and have to sort out herself from her. It's still amazing how she just pops out and all she says is "so this is how it feels like"
Old 2009-07-30, 11:29   Link #20
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Actually, now that I think about it, it would've actually been kinda cool if Helen and Deneve would've rushed in there, screaming and nagging, and a confused Clare would've opened a can of whoop-ass on them.
Closed Thread