AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-10-02, 09:58   Link #141
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Of course he has reasons to be happy. She's legal of age and has the appearance to prove it, but biologically, she remained the same. A lolicon's dream come true, if you ask me.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 10:00   Link #142
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

But I thought what lolicons want is the figure and not the mind?
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 10:19   Link #143
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
But I thought what lolicons want is the figure and not the mind?
Hence I said "Biologically, she remained the same" which is what I assummed from that screenshot.

Besides, she's already mentally 16 years of age from the start, so what difference does it make ?

PS :- Nobody makes mention of Rand's similarity in appearance to Isaku and his siblings.
Old 2008-10-03, 03:13   Link #144
Niu
YOU FACTORING HECTOPASCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I'm much interested in Vandread if they can pull it out.

The trouble in using TTGL is the time skip in middle series, I think.

Btw, These are the shots from Asakim's Ray Buster attack. I'm really curious about his background. Along with his quote, I feel like those are connected to his background somehow.
Spoiler for Ray Buster:
Spoiler:

On side notes, Asakim is actually a revival of an ancient project back in SRW2, old fans should know which one I am referring to.
But then, I guess Terada really wants to get Masoukishin out of his game now. He has purposely not bothering to get the rights for the LA Gias plot, and now a Masaki replacement..... yeah, I must say all these are intentional.
Niu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 05:23   Link #145
kaisama

Quote:
[But I thought what lolicons want is the figure and not the mind?
it about both but truth is in Japan lolicon is about *ehem* sexual attraction to young girl that alot younger than your and more toward the mind, figure has nothing to do with it. Like if you over 30 and you has *ahem* "something" for a 16 years old girl, then you are also a lolicon.

but in some manga I read, the guy only 25(around that, don't really remember) and has his eyes on 16 years old girl and everyone start calling him lolicon.

Last edited by kaisama; 2008-10-03 at 05:33.
kaisama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 08:11   Link #146
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisama View Post
it about both but truth is in Japan lolicon is about *ehem* sexual attraction to young girl that alot younger than your and more toward the mind, figure has nothing to do with it.
Isn't it one kind of moe? Child mind in mature body.

In my eyes, Loli is only regarding to the body. I don't care about the mind, although mature mind in loli body is a plus to me .

With the current sale rate, I guess Z2 is no brainer. Last week it even beat Pokemon on the DS. I feel like they will continue Setsuko's route.
Old 2008-10-03, 09:11   Link #147
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
With the current sale rate, I guess Z2 is no brainer. Last week it even beat Pokemon on the DS. I feel like they will continue Setsuko's route.
Just keep both their route, we need Rand's humour to counter Setsuko's Emo-drama.

The question now is whether Z2 will be for the 360 or PS3 ? XO wasn't anything to look at, so will Bandai give the 360 another shot ? OTAH, a hi-def SRW on the PS3 would do wonders for the PS3 hardware sales.

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2008-10-03 at 09:22.
Old 2008-10-03, 09:21   Link #148
kaisama

I'd prefer they introduce new characters and story in the sequel than reuse the old....
kaisama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 09:32   Link #149
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I've heard of suggestions, for Z2 to be like alpha 2. 4 main characters, 2 old(Rand and Setsuko) with a new female super and male real.

This worked really nice in the alpha series, more characters more stories, more reason to new game plus.

Old 2008-10-03, 23:43   Link #150
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Just keep both their route, we need Rand's humour to counter Setsuko's Emo-drama.

OTAH, a hi-def SRW on the PS3 would do wonders for the PS3 hardware sales.
I thought Rand has a happy and closed ending already...?
If I ever hear about the next title is on PS3, it'll be a must buy console to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisama View Post
I'd prefer they introduce new characters and story in the sequel than reuse the old....
Setsuko's plot is still able to go on. I can't even call it "a ending".
Old 2008-10-04, 23:24   Link #151
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
I just have one warning for you guys, though....

Those who like depressing story, go with Setsuko first. I can't help but got a bit teary at how thing went for her. Plus, her background is connected to the UC and CE timeline, so beside from her plot, you'll have to deal with other depressing incidents.
On the other way, Rand's route is quite laid back and light hearted. Has lot of humor from what I heard.

Here hoping for a happy ending for Setsuko T^T.

Trivial interesting notes (on Setsuko's route, I'm not sure about Rand route):
- Shinn and Camille are getting along pretty well.
- Mugen Punch's range is 1 ~ 14 (omg...)
- Big O is power house, even without upgrading.
- God Gravion combination is limited in 3 turns, but I found it's usually more than enough time to get the big boss down .
- Minerva crews will follow you. Shinn meets White Devil and Red Comet. Hopefully it will turn him into better man.
- Mazinger Z is awesome. I thought I won't ever take this boy again, but his animation makes up for him.
- No more SP spamming. Seishin's SP cost is higher this time, and pilot's SP pool is lower. There is no buy-able SP regen.
- Normal mode is easy, but hard mode is.....hard. You'll notice the different when you manage to obtain enough SR Points. Seems like a good challenge.I can finish one play without upgrading or using PP in Normal, but Hard is a different story.
- Finish the game with both route will unlock EX Hard mode. Basically, it's no upgrading, no PP spending. Furthermore, the enemy will be upgraded fully, with higher stats. No, I won't ever play it.

My last advice: Turn on animation, most of the time! The animation between air-to-air, air-to-ground and ground-to-air battle are different. And no more generic death animation . Seeing an Impulse turning gray then explore is awesome (although I have to reload that stage XD).
Now I really need to get this game NAO, if it isnt for my late salary

=========

Quote:
Here's a character from God Sigma, Minako, when she first appeared, it struck me instantly that she looked like someone else. Its due to the updated style of the SRW designers, she wasn't exactly like this last time. Take a look and then tell me whether you agree with me:
Spoiler for Minako from God Sigma:
she does remind me of Aya-sama

=========

Quote:
But my favourite is absolutely this:
Spoiler for Mail's message:
Mail: Basuto to hippu wa okiku natte, uesuto wa hosoku nareeeee-!

Mail: My bust and hips to become bigger, waist to become smalleeeeeeerr!

Mail is absolutely lovable, she has become my favourite original female lol, I'll see what Setsuko will do after I finish Rand's story.
Stay as who you are, Mail-chan. You know you have to.

==============

Quote:
Its extremely hard to fit in TTGL properly.

Simon and Kamina pops out of the ground to find the ground already populated by lots of humans? This totally rids the entire Genome saga and beastmen ruling the land. Then it continues to mess with Simon building up the only human settlement on the surface with a mere almost 1 million population.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
They could always have two planet, earth and TTGL planet. And explanation why there are different humasn could always be explained with good-old Protoculture. Thinking about it I think combining Spirals and Protoculture as one group could be interesting. As for time skip well they could do what they did with W or time dilation.
Well played little of Z and decide to go with real, and I hope that I get to beat the crap of Shin soon or later.
This could work IMO, and I have no doubts on Banpresto's capability to recreate Kamina's "heavens-drilling spirit". The time skip may prove a problem, though.

==========

Quote:
Btw, These are the shots from Asakim's Ray Buster attack. I'm really curious about his background. Along with his quote, I feel like those are connected to his background somehow.
Spoiler for Ray Buster:
Rand looks bloody awfully like the lovechild of Masaki & Shuu. Dont tell me...
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 23:53   Link #152
p997tt
= Porsche 997 Twin Turbo

I just started playing SRW Z last night and got up to stage 3. I was wondering is it possible to get Stellar later or will the story just follow what happened in the GSD anime?
p997tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 00:23   Link #153
Tornix
The Evil Twin

Send a message via ICQ to Tornix Send a message via AIM to Tornix Send a message via Yahoo to Tornix
All I know is that Stellar is supposedly recruitable in Setsuko's route.
Old 2008-10-05, 00:38   Link #154
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

She's recruitable, along with Four. I don't know the specifics of how to recruit them, though, but I did end up saving Four.
Old 2008-10-05, 02:40   Link #155
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

- Defeat Stellar using Shinn whenever they meet.
- Choose Minerva route split (I don't remember specific stage, it's about stage 20th+)
- At Destroy's debut stage, use Shinn to defeat Neo first, then Stellar, and last one is Four.
- Stage 48, choose "Stay with ZEUTH"
- She'll appear at stage 51 along with Four.

Remember, this is the 2nd playthrough. You won't get a choice at step 4 at first play.
Old 2008-10-05, 05:13   Link #156
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I think I missed recruiting Enil in stage 14 since I didn't use convince on her. I completely forgot about the command since it's so rarely used and I was showing off the game to a friend. I'm not really worried about Enil so much as I'm afraid it might affect other events such as getting Tifa and the GX Bits. It would be nice if we could get a comprehensive secret list going on the game. So far Gamefaqs doesn't have even a single faq related to the game despite the fact that it's the most popular PS2 board.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 05:17   Link #157
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Stage 51? Four joined up with me the moment we finished kicking Freedom's and Archangel's asses. Or does Stella joining up mean that it puts Four on hold, and you get both on 51, but if you only get Four, she joins you that early on?
Old 2008-10-05, 09:14   Link #158
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Urgh. Look like my mind is messed up. I just remember seeing Four and Stellar talking to each other on that stage, and I forgot that I have already gotten her .

I think Enil is autojoin. I'm not sure about Tifa and G-Bits, but if you did buy the Silver Accessory around stage 6 or 7 (hoping my mind doesn't mess up this time), she will become a sub pilot the next stage. Later on you need to buy a black box in the Bazaar to unlock G-Bits attack.

Most of the secret can be gotten at 2nd playthrough, as far as I see.

Btw....Amuro in Dijeh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAidc1zpnHI
Feel like Dijeh's animation just blows Nu-Gundam's out.
Old 2008-10-05, 09:30   Link #159
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Urgh. Look like my mind is messed up. I just remember seeing Four and Stellar talking to each other on that stage, and I forgot that I have already gotten her .

I think Enil is autojoin. I'm not sure about Tifa and G-Bits, but if you did buy the Silver Accessory around stage 6 or 7 (hoping my mind doesn't mess up this time), she will become a sub pilot the next stage. Later on you need to buy a black box in the Bazaar to unlock G-Bits attack.

Most of the secret can be gotten at 2nd playthrough, as far as I see.

Btw....Amuro in Dijeh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAidc1zpnHI
Feel like Dijeh's animation just blows Nu-Gundam's out.
Hmmm the silver accessory along with the cosmetics, Ray=out and such, basically items from the guys to the girls, are for unlocking the Soul of Steel item.

The food, fried lizard, natto, big fried lizard etc, is for unlocking Hero's Symbol.

Enil seems auto, but then it makes her convincing totally useless. So I sort of remembered there was a requirement somewhere that needs the convincing.

G-Bits doesn't require the convincing as well, mainly the blackbox and on the map actions.

EDIT: From my opinion, it seems that there are alot of secrets that can only be unlocked in Setsuko's routo, Rand basically only has Xanbungle no.2 for his route only secret. So for a 'perfect game' to happen, its best to play Rand first then Setsuko. This way, Setsuko's route being your 2nd play, will allow you to unlock all unlockables, except Xanbungle 2.

Old 2008-10-05, 16:02   Link #160
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Ok so I am now at the stage where I got Big O in Setsuko route and wow Big O is freaking amazing. I love everything about it, especially its battle theme and its attack power is great as well. God, each stage I play this game gets better and better, the animations are so smooth and nice, so far I didn't get tired of any of the animation. Can't wait till I get to Gundam X, Turn A, and Aquarion.
And I can't believe that some of you are already done or nearly finish with the game, you guys are really fast either that I am slow as hell .