AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-19, 19:32   Link #761
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Does anyone know where to get the Rocket Punch for Sharty's ultimate weapon? I don't have a pattern for it and I haven't come across it in any of the NG+ dungeons, unless it's a rare drop from a monster in the mine dungeons. And I've used the maps to make sure I collected every treasure.

Edit: Also I noticed one of the maid's elemental weapons mutated into a dark element one. Do all the elemental weapons mutate into the same one, like the morph bow being a mutation result from multiple bows, or is it a 1 for 1 kind of thing.
do u remember the guild test area with the re spawn melkaviel if u kill it wrong way, keep doing that and it will drop eventually but drop rate i must said is incredible low.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 19:36   Link #762
Xacual

Ahh that explains it then. Damn it, seems like if you missed it you're out of luck. Don't see anyone else where that monster is, and gun knights are just Yuela's route.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-19 at 19:52.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 19:38   Link #763
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I am actually not that big of a fan of VNs. Really depends on my mood. Often times I get bored of just reading something. RPGs like this one keeps me playing. A part of my want to go try out Himegari but I am going to struggle so much since I cannot read jap.

Try the Utawarerumono game.
I live and die by VNs because they are way more enjoyable than the books i have to read for english(not to mention there are pictures XD). But other than that i find that the story developments are for the most part good and the romance is always supreme except for Eushully games which are obviously more combat oriented games anyways.

I loved the Utawarerumono game lol i was a little disappointed in the lack of romance development and the length of the game but i loved the battle system it was smoother than most of the games i have played.

and wow im randomly on Dominus somehow? i just got Magnus and i havent done anything since
Old 2012-03-19, 19:54   Link #764
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
I live and die by VNs because they are way more enjoyable than the books i have to read for english(not to mention there are pictures XD). But other than that i find that the story developments are for the most part good and the romance is always supreme except for Eushully games which are obviously more combat oriented games anyways.

I loved the Utawarerumono game lol i was a little disappointed in the lack of romance development and the length of the game but i loved the battle system it was smoother than most of the games i have played.

and wow im randomly on Dominus somehow? i just got Magnus and i havent done anything since
u miss out on that discussion, dominus is missing the text patch.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 20:23   Link #765
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Ahh that explains it then. Damn it, seems like if you missed it you're out of luck. Don't see anyone else where that monster is, and gun knights are just Yuela's route.
Japanese wiki implies you will have more chances to get it on Emelita's route.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 21:14   Link #766
raitouazura
Fallen God

how to beat special battle rank M in arena?

they have over 300 HP and i only have 20 turn (btw, i'm lv 40)

Next one will not miss
raitouazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 21:37   Link #767
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by raitouazura View Post
how to beat special battle rank M in arena?

they have over 300 HP and i only have 20 turn (btw, i'm lv 40)
I managed it on normal at least with Yuela at level 39. We were just talking about it some pages back. Just requires using proper skills to limit their damage and maximize your own. Prevail, soul shield, etc.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-19, 21:58   Link #768
raitouazura
Fallen God

Quote:
I managed it on normal at least with Yuela at level 39. We were just talking about it some pages back. Just requires using proper skills to limit their damage and maximize your own. Prevail, soul shield, etc.
i play it in hard mode and in my case, yuela almost can't get killed because the chance she get hit is below 10% because i focused on her STR, SPD and EVA.

Next one will not miss
raitouazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 22:08   Link #769
foreverdissevered
Endless Entity

hey, does anyone have a finished game save file i can use?

thanks
foreverdissevered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 22:33   Link #770
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdissevered View Post
hey, does anyone have a finished game save file i can use?

thanks
You want a save for all the CGs and event or just one so you can jump into NG+?
Old 2012-03-19, 22:35   Link #771
foreverdissevered
Endless Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
You want a save for all the CGs and event or just one so you can jump into NG+?
NG+ is the unlockables?

I donno, I barely downloaded the game an hour ago and I want to start the game with all the characters/scenes able to be unlocked

so it doesnt have to have all CGs, just a finished game save file I think
Old 2012-03-19, 23:13   Link #772
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Most NG+ characters start at lv50. If you start playing the game with those it would not be any fun. Start from scratch.
Old 2012-03-19, 23:35   Link #773
foreverdissevered
Endless Entity

so i must start with higher lvl characters for the extra 2.0?

thats fine, so can anyone upload a file for me please?

thank you
Old 2012-03-20, 00:08   Link #774
Xacual

Ok what does the skill Devil do? I see that it's given by Lyphia and Asmodeus' artifacts but I can't find that skill in the list.

Old 2012-03-20, 00:27   Link #775
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Ok what does the skill Devil do? I see that it's given by Lyphia and Asmodeus' artifacts but I can't find that skill in the list.
I believe it grants the Elemental skill. It may be a translation error where the same skill have two different names.

"devil properties"would be the proper translation given my knowledge of kanji in the japanese version: and it explains why the Elemental skill icon is one of the devil. However "Elemental" makes a lot more sense.
Old 2012-03-20, 00:50   Link #776
Xacual

That would make sense, I think both Lyphia and Asmodeus have the elemental skill and that's usually what the artifacts grant, skills already available so you can have more. Serawi's final mission was interesting, though I took the time to make sure I killed everything before just ending the level in one fell swoop. I wanted the angel and dragon beads from the stuff around.

Old 2012-03-20, 01:12   Link #777
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

That is what I did too. I think the mission is a little flawed by design that you can range 9 bombard the boss to death. The game engine has the necessary tech to make the boss invulnerable (simply not spawn it as a unit and make the square it was on to be impassable).

Although I did the mission with overpowered characters, I feel that the Yuela route final missions are more difficult. The map where you get zerged by Disnafrody troops from all sides, each of them capable of dealing decent damage and comes with sword flash, with the backing of occasional gunknight is nothing to sneeze at.

Still only on ch1 of my 3rd run. Now that I pay a little more attention to Emelita I remember things that were forgotten, such as Emelita knowing Wil before they "met" each other.

Been a while since I played Yuela's route, do you guys remember if they ever explained how her sword lost its powers?

I really wish there can be more choices with elemental weapons early game instead of waiting til lv90 .
Old 2012-03-20, 01:27   Link #778
Xacual

I don't think they ever did say what happened to Yuela's sword. I'm almost inclined to think it was never fully repaired to begin with, maybe a passed down sword that was left over from their family.

Yuela's final chapter was definitely much more difficult than Serawi's. I think Yuela's gave better stuff, stat stones and Disna sword, though the cocoon did give demeter gems, so I won't feel so bad about making the twin's ult weapons now.

I wish some of the other Eushally games were translated, I'm really curious about Celica the Godslayer, and some of the other stuff I've seen mentioned online.

Old 2012-03-20, 02:06   Link #779
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Yup, it was not properly explained how Yuela's sword lost its magic power, neither in the beginning nor after you restored it. Mainly because Yuela just loves to remain silent about almost everything D:.
Her final chapter was for me challenging because I had to rely on Yuela to beat the prevail 3l bosses (didn't help much that Wil and she were my highest leveled characters at the end) while using magic to deplet their hp as much as possible. Melodiana has started to become less useful (a big shame imho as I liked her much) and I relied on Cray's Yuiri twin shot + Suiana with the wind orb to deal with the wind-vulnerable gold-star enemies (+ Aht with wind claws if she survived long enough).

I should have abused the elemental battles in the arena to level up my ranged characters (Kohakuren demolished the last round by herself I think)
@elemental weapons: I agree. Wil is limited to physical or earth damage. And wind element weapons are mostly restricted to bows (in the beginning) and claws, Suina's orb (in the last few chapters). Makes you somewhat rely on magic against those teleporting undead enemies.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 03:06   Link #780
metaluppa

Are there any requirements for getting Meister rank? I am on my second play through on chapter 9, pretty much right before the final map on Serawi's route, and there is no quest for Meister. I already have Asmodeus in my party as well. Do I have to clear those new lvl 90 maps that came with the NG+? Also, dunno if related or not but I failed the quest to make the soul seal staff for Lyphian and I didn't do Crayl's quest with the 10 Omega supplements yet.
metaluppa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully