AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

View Poll Results: Oppai (Big Bust) or DFC (Delicious Flat Chest)
Oppai (Big Bust) 39 25.32%
Delicious Flat Chest (Petite) 49 31.82%
Both 23 14.94%
Neither 8 5.19%
Inbetween 61 39.61%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-02, 00:23   Link #81
Paladinoras
Pancakes

I will go with normal sized.

I am fine with both as long as they are proportional and the girl is actually pretty.

My principle: Anything else, there is plastic surgery, but once ugly, ALWAYS UGLY!!!

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 19:38   Link #82
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I would say realistic or natural even if in anime, some big boob seem realistic when in reality the girl would need surgery for having such asset.
It depent of the rest of the ''frame''. if the rest is small, how could be the burst being big ( especially with anorexic looking girl)?
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 11:36   Link #83
animeboy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I would say realistic or natural even if in anime, some big boob seem realistic when in reality the girl would need surgery for having such asset.
It depent of the rest of the ''frame''. if the rest is small, how could be the burst being big ( especially with anorexic looking girl)?
I'd look up
Rachel Aldana, Nelli Roono,Alicia Loren,Devyn Devine milena velba

when it comes to human body shape, don't rule anything out
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 15:27   Link #84
anime ronin
death by animeoverdos X_X

bust size or in between, though its not like ill like the character because of her size... it doesnt really matter as long as she has a fun personality and is a fun character...

PIRATES DOCKING 6!!! GIANT ROBOT SOLDIER!!! BIG EMPEROR!!!
anime ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 22:12   Link #85
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime ronin View Post
bust size or in between, though its not like ill like the character because of her size... it doesnt really matter as long as she has a fun personality and is a fun character...
That is true... unless you are supperficial as much as most of the peoples.
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 00:04   Link #86
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime ronin View Post
isn't this what you usually tell someone when you are trying to fixing them up on a blind date
Old 2008-10-06, 00:27   Link #87
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i dont like artificial big bust. it is just too... artificial , if it is natural, then it looks great.

as for lolis, they are just too cute to ignore

there are too many in between girls, it is saturating the market, im not saying that they are bad or anything, but there are too many and they become common.

for eye candies, i would go for lolis first, then "natural big bust", and in between last
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 17:41   Link #88
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well... Depends on just HOW big we're talking about and what kind of shape we're talking about. I mean... Are they BIGGER than Sekirei's? I can live with Sekirei level bust, and if I had a choice between those and lolis or even Ranka's level from Macross, I'd pick the bigger ones. But yeah, best are usually medium or slightly bigger. But Musubi's and Tsukiumi's assets are lovely, too ^^ /drools

Last edited by npal; 2008-10-07 at 21:04.
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 20:30   Link #89
todkapuz
Seiza + Katana = Ai-daiyo

never been a huge oppai guy... at somepoint it gets beyond realism.. which is fine from time to time... but generally love a more normal or slightly petite.
todkapuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 23:16   Link #90
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I agree. You can't simply call a loli a loli if she has big breasts. It's just not right
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 06:45   Link #91
animeboy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
isn't this what you usually tell someone when you are trying to fixing them up on a blind date
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
i dont like artificial big bust. it is just too... artificial , if it is natural, then it looks great.

as for lolis, they are just too cute to ignore

there are too many in between girls, it is saturating the market, im not saying that they are bad or anything, but there are too many and they become common.

for eye candies, i would go for lolis first, then "natural big bust", and in between last
What do you mean by artificial or natural bust (exmple)?

anime ronin right though, It really depends on personality more than anything. To me though I find that if I were to make a list of big breasted and flat chested characters I like the characters on the big breasted side more. Big breasts girls like masane from witchblade, tsukiumi from sekirei or the girls in divergence eve just appeal to me more than most of the flat chested girls
Old 2008-10-08, 16:25   Link #92
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Oh I can understand the loli appeal, I just prefer bigger ones I doubt I'll turn down a girl that has everything else but is kinda loli-like. But still... Big ones are nice ^^
Old 2008-10-08, 17:01   Link #93
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xvoki View Post
Perhaps I'm just old school, but I don't understand this growing fetish for little girls. In Japan small is cute, yes, but I don't know, just seems disturbing. Give me a real women, with curves!
.... well, you've just eliminated probably over half the women in the world because they are small and trim. Whatever....

and... "old school" kind of depends on how far back you want to go and in what culture... so you aren't necessarily "old school"
Old 2008-10-08, 17:21   Link #94
-Kh-
ポルカ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
.... well, you've just eliminated probably over half the women in the world because they are small and trim. Whatever....

and... "old school" kind of depends on how far back you want to go and in what culture... so you aren't necessarily "old school"

I don't really know about the 'old school' specifics of Xvoki. However for example here in the UK, I've been here from 7 years now since when I came from Colombia, and the rule here, rather than the exception is that old-teens and women have a well-rounded body.

Different from back home where it was more on the average size, or for example among the big chinese community here who are mostly of a petite size.

Of course this could be off from a real average norm, but it just comes down at the small sample that I have been able to witness during all this time in different regions. So I do understand where is Xvoki's comment coming from.

On topic, I'm not picky irl but anime-wise I lean towards the DFC group since big busty type are usually drawn rather unappealing to me (i.e Sekirei, Divergence Eve).
-Kh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 19:11   Link #95
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

That was my point... "normal" and "old school" have purely local meanings for most people --- and the standards or history in, say, New Jersey or Wales, don't correlate with several billion other people somewhere else necessarily.

I think it was the "real woman" part (as if the others weren't) that had me wanting to poke a bit.

Plus I think a lot of posters seem to have forgotten the OP's poll was referring to characters in anime.
Old 2008-10-08, 20:42   Link #96
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

What difference does it make? e.g. I like girls, real or otherwise, with bigger than average bust more than the rest No medium is gonna change that
Old 2008-10-08, 20:53   Link #97
Xvoki

Quote:
That was my point... "normal" and "old school" have purely local meanings for most people --- and the standards or history in, say, New Jersey or Wales, don't correlate with several billion other people somewhere else necessarily.

I think it was the "real woman" part (as if the others weren't) that had me wanting to poke a bit.

Plus I think a lot of posters seem to have forgotten the OP's poll was referring to characters in anime.
I thought the meaning was clear. Perhaps I should have rephrased it better, but real life is pushing me for time, and clearly regional differences in interpretation are now obvious. I was referring to the growing popularity in loli fetishism (i.e. small breasts), not such a big thing when I first started watching anime, and my opinion that I preferred women with boobs (i.e. big breasts).
Xvoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 20:57   Link #98
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, "prefer" does mean that it's not a big deal if the girl is a loli. Loli fetishism means that there's something strangely abnormal about it. Relative and absolute preference are different. I could prefer big bust goddesses, but it really goes with the person. Hirano Aya is, you know, not on the big side, but she's cute, I'd date her any day ^^ (although our personalities MIGHT be incompatible, I still find her cute enough to consider). Absolute preference would mean something like "Argh, small breasts... Deal breaker..." Personally, I'm of the relative type
Old 2008-10-08, 21:25   Link #99
animeboy12

Quote:

half? I sure there a a lot slim and trim women but i don't think it's a dominating body. If anything I'd say most women are mostly either average. Out of the three, I take average any day

@Xvoki
You have to be a little more specific with what you mean be "old school" but I think look at a lot of the older anime series in the before the 2000s had women with defining features(breasts, wide hips, and breasts). I don't no about the "real woman" part but I do want women with curves.

Personally though I really can't understand people's attraction to underdeveloped bodies, loli DFC or whatever they're called. Nothing against it, I think Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club or ranka lee macross frontier, in my opinion are two ridiculously beautiful characters and are flat chested. At the same time portrayed well and wear clothes that are cute but don't bring attention to they wear don't bring attention to their womanly feature or lack there of.

But then there stuff like zero no Tsukaima

http://blog.seiha.org/images/znt11/znt11_42.jpg
http://blog.seiha.org/images/znt11/znt11_41.jpg
http://blog.seiha.org/images/znt11/znt11_12.jpg

how is looking like a starving child attractive?
Old 2008-10-08, 21:48   Link #100
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Actually, I'd term those ZnT images more as terrible artwork
Wow .... :P
Though seriously I'd not call it "starving". methinks people's eyes have been dulled by the preponderance of obesity (from morbid to overweight) in the US and some other countries.