AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-08, 11:24   Link #1101
Kna

To restore his ki center, the mangaka can pull Smiling proud wanderer's plot.
Make that doctor hands him the sunflower scroll to rebuild his ki center and problem solve.

For those who never read SPW, Sunflower scroll has the best skill in the novel anyone who master the skills will easily become no. 1 fighter in murim. It's a pretty good deal. Shioon can become badass hero again!!!

Oh, I forgot to mention that to those who want to learn the skills from the scroll there's only one requirement to master the skills in the scroll.....
you need to cut your wang and your balls off before start practicing. Good luck, Shioon
Kna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 11:43   Link #1102
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kna View Post
To restore his ki center, the mangaka can pull Smiling proud wanderer's plot.
Make that doctor hands him the sunflower scroll to rebuild his ki center and problem solve.

For those who never read SPW, Sunflower scroll has the best skill in the novel anyone who master the skills will easily become no. 1 fighter in murim. It's a pretty good deal. Shioon can become badass hero again!!!

Oh, I forgot to mention that to those who want to learn the skills from the scroll there's only one requirement to master the skills in the scroll.....
you need to cut your wang and your balls off before start practicing. Good luck, Shioon
The real Smiling Proud Wanderer solution was the Star Sucking Skill, which allowed Linghu Chung to convert his mass of unusable, conflicting ki trapped inside his ki-center into different parts of his body's ki circulatory functions, which were deemed to be radical and downright useless, since conventional norms of ki says that power is concentrated, and spreading them away from the centre ruins it.

That was actually what I thought to be the possible answer to Shioon's problem. Instead of having a ki-centre as a regulatory point, maybe ki can somehow be forcefully circulated into parts of his body to allow him to use martial arts once again, albeit with extreme inefficiency.

I'd like to think of it as something of the 'Naruto' solution. The loss of a ki-centre means Shioon wouldn't be able to control his ki, and even if he can somehow forcefully 'push' ki into parts of his body, I don't think he would be able to control it.

However, that's not a problem at all if his body is a natural ki-producing machine of inhuman proportions, which can allow him to simply waste ki.

Of course, purely speculation on this point.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 15:28   Link #1103
shakes12

whats spw?
shakes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 15:59   Link #1104
Kna

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakes12 View Post
whats spw?
Smiling proud wanderer
Kna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 00:12   Link #1105
Johnny
Working the bags...

Ch 33 is out at Daum...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 00:19   Link #1106
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Ch 33 is out at Daum...
Spoiler:
Spoiler for c33 well...:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 07:10   Link #1107
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Ch 33 is out at Daum...
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for c33 well...:
33 raw
Spoiler:
Old 2011-06-10, 10:55   Link #1108
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I seriously cracked up seeing the canon fodder flying all over the place like trash in the wind

I seriously had side aches that the idiots "invisible step" is based on distraction... I.E. he threw the chair to divert attention... kinda like a 3rd rate magician
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 14:01   Link #1109
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Why did Shioon even let himself be hit?

Also, he seemed kinda surprised by the "invisible step". Is it because it sucks too much, or because there's an inkling of skill in it after all?

Seems kinda too late for him to trip Chang Ho, so what's he gonna do? Get behind him in turn?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 15:21   Link #1110
Xacual

I'm expecting the same punch that he used to knock out his teeth the first time. The situation seems really reminiscent of that.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 16:42   Link #1111
Iron21

Yeah, half of me think Shioon with have a quick reaction and punch him first.

The other half thinks somebody else might intersect the attack.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 18:36   Link #1112
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Why did Shioon even let himself be hit?

Also, he seemed kinda surprised by the "invisible step". Is it because it sucks too much, or because there's an inkling of skill in it after all?

Seems kinda too late for him to trip Chang Ho, so what's he gonna do? Get behind him in turn?
I think he let himself get hit because it works as an intimidation factor. When you hit someone and see that they're not hurt from it, it can really mess with their heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I'm expecting the same punch that he used to knock out his teeth the first time. The situation seems really reminiscent of that.
I think this time Shioon is gonna use a Spirit Punch thingy this time, since now the bastard is actually considered a martial artist of sorts. So he should be able to take the hit
Old 2011-06-10, 19:11   Link #1113
Johnny
Working the bags...

The fight should end like this...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 22:12   Link #1114
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Shioon's needs to literally 'vanish' before Chang Ho even connects, and show Chang Ho what the true invisible step, be it Hweh and Hwan. I would lol if this time, it is Shioon who pulls this off.

Spoiler:

I feel a deserving punch from Shioon needs to be in a more appropriate context where the impact could be really felt by Chang Ho ( or the superiors who are coming to the scene shortly )

Like this.

Spoiler:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 02:35   Link #1115
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think he let himself get hit because it works as an intimidation factor. When you hit someone and see that they're not hurt from it, it can really mess with their heads.
The effect is quite diminished if you bleed all over yourself.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 05:06   Link #1116
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I'm hoping he dodges Chang-Ho easily and proves that his "invisible step" isn't so invisible after all.
Old 2011-06-11, 06:54   Link #1117
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
The bleeding happened before the hit, He was bleeding from going through the window.
Old 2011-06-11, 07:03   Link #1118
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

[QUOTE=Nightengale;3647734]Shioon's needs to literally 'vanish' before Chang Ho even connects, and show Chang Ho what the true invisible step, be it Hweh and Hwan. I would lol if this time, it is Shioon who pulls this off.

Spoiler:

This was the best...I would really like to see Shioon do it.
Old 2011-06-11, 15:49   Link #1119
Shadow5YA

Quote:
That was from the window, and Shioon still intimidated that guy in Part I when he was bleeding from head to toe.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 20:04   Link #1120
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Off topic and a ref to a discussion a couple pages back, In New Waves chap 12 page 4, Shioon said he had a girlfriend..and A-Team did the trans and I can't find a diff trans to check out. I doubt he does have a gf(more like 99% positive), so can anyone confirm if the trans was really wrong?

Last edited by cloak_and_dagger; 2011-06-13 at 20:17.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves