AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2018-09-21, 07:23   Link #181
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
After ten years and the near disaster that was Delta, I'd be quite apprehensive about the quality of a Frontier S2, TBH.
You and me, both. Going the Macross 7 route with the legacy characters would be my preference, if I'm being honest.

Old 2018-09-21, 11:52   Link #182
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

One of my major complaints about Delta is the characterization. I did not feel I was given an opportunity to know the characters personally .

It's quite sad when OVAs with less than half-dozen episodes managed to produce better characterization.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2018-09-21, 23:39   Link #183
charles883

Kawamori stated that he never like to make direct sequal for Macross series. He prefer make spin off and indirect sequal to allow more ideas and story freedom.
Old 2018-09-24, 20:08   Link #184
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Since it appears that the new project appears to be a second Delta movie, I'm going to close this thread. Please direct discussion to the second movie thread. If, by chance, something other than a movie comes from this, report this post and the thread will be reopened.
Closed Thread