AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2020-06-06, 13:04   Link #81
Nostxlgia
モンキー・D・ルフィ

Made in Abyss
Yakusoku no Neverland
One Piece
Parasite
Nostxlgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-16, 23:41   Link #82
Johnny Dy

Well, downloaded Plastic Memories as I was under the impression it's a cool anime. Doesn't work on my TV, evidently, but doesn't work on my PC either as it reads the subtitles weirdly, like translates from from japanese hieroglyphs to chinese hieroglyphs, so that's a big help! -.-'

Meanwhile I've downloaded The Seven Deadly Sins of which I've heared purely by mistake, doesn't work on my TV, needlessly said, but they do on my PC, watched 16 eps in a row today and counting. It's really fun. Big 8/10 so far! And the sexual comedy is great, there are some idiotic moments here you won't believe, ep 11 was the best example, lol. This is what in general people call a 10/10 anime, not the best, not by a long way; but definitely top of the line, cuz... there must be many lines.

I'm watching the abridged of those episodes now, I love those princesses, they sound like something that would put the fear of God into Adolf Hitler! Luv them! rofl

Sometimes it is an easy thing for a man to cry out for retribution, until he himself has walked in the foot steppes of those suffering the penalty.
Johnny Dy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-21, 10:42   Link #83
xizogohu

just watched Fooly Cooly! it's absolutely awesome! 10\10
xizogohu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-25, 11:07   Link #84
ArrowSmith

High Score Girl
ArrowSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-26, 20:57   Link #85
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

The Rose of Versailles it watching the tragedy which caused the French Revolutionary War but the last 10eps witch made it so solid
Old 2020-06-28, 23:36   Link #86
Johnny Dy

That's one of my fav anime ever, top 10. Luv it. It gives off a bad type of sadness, it chokes you because it's so real.
It's probably the oldest anime in my list, way back in '79. Did you know it's the 1st anime to show romantic affairs up to the naked point? Kinda funny we have THIS anime to pioneer that.

Sometimes it is an easy thing for a man to cry out for retribution, until he himself has walked in the foot steppes of those suffering the penalty.
Johnny Dy is offline   Reply With Quote