AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2020-07-01, 17:58   Link #3241
B214

Chances are Ark Zero will evolve each time a metsuboujinrai members get defeated.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-07, 17:03   Link #3242
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I hope Gai dies soon, he's downright cartoonesque now.
Old 2020-07-12, 15:36   Link #3243
justavisitor

So Gai is a good guy now

And the reason why Gai installed malicious intent on Ark, was willing to let ppl who wore his product to go out of control, caused the daybreak incident, discarded the importance of human life, was because he could not get to play with his AI puppy...

Next time before you decide to buy a toy for your kid, think very carefully XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-12, 18:04   Link #3244
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
So Gai is a good guy now

And the reason why Gai installed malicious intent on Ark, was willing to let ppl who wore his product to go out of control, caused the daybreak incident, discarded the importance of human life, was because he could not get to play with his AI puppy...

Next time before you decide to buy a toy for your kid, think very carefully XD
And don't forget about having an unreasonably strict "tiger dad" as a parent.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-14, 04:46   Link #3245
Hattori Saizo II
Sociophobic Ninja

Just a reminder that the writer did Ex-Aid. So, yeah there are something that sounds familiar here.
Old 2020-07-16, 17:02   Link #3246
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Everything about Gai has been ridiculous so I suppose his backstory being that was fitting. You are now remembering he is currently over 40 years old.
Old 2020-07-18, 16:07   Link #3247
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
And don't forget about having an unreasonably strict "tiger dad" as a parent.
That's just crazy. When you say, I am 1000% certain, it's weird, but acceptable. But to demand your son to get a score of 1000 from a test that is out of 100, you need help
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2020-07-19, 05:40   Link #3248
iko_uwais

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
iko_uwais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-20, 17:09   Link #3249
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The explanation for the Zero Two driver is going to be really stupid, isn't it?
Old 2020-07-20, 17:21   Link #3250
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The explanation for the Zero Two driver is going to be really stupid, isn't it?
If you can believe a comedian with no engineering background can somehow design a driver in a deserted factory that can overpower Ark who is supposed to know everything, then I guess it is okay

But we will see
Old 2020-07-26, 00:21   Link #3251
kiak666

So the Zero-Two Progrise Key is basically Satellite Zea in compact form. Aruto deduces that Izu is an extension of Zea, thus she possesses the satelites's remaining AI data albeit dormant.

Aruto proceeds to tell Izu about the concept of Zero-Two, which is a system that allows humans and AIs to work together as one. By asking Izu to undergo multiple simulations to predict Ark's next move, Aruto manages to make her reach singularity and reawakens Zea's AI, which then forms into the Zero-Two Porgrise Key and the Zero-Two Driver based on Aruto's concept.

As for Zero-Two itself, its main ability is basically a souped-up version Shining Hopper, which allows Aruto to overcome Ark's move prediction with help from Zea's own move prediction.

EDIT : And Kamen Rider Saber has been leaked!!!:

Last edited by kiak666; 2020-07-26 at 03:05.
Old 2020-07-26, 03:39   Link #3252
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Red theme, eh. Red Saber!
Where is Archer, Lancer and etc.!
Old 2020-07-26, 16:58   Link #3253
justavisitor

You can't predict what I will predict because I have predicted what you would have predicted!!

The is like the battle of processors XD

And all this wouldn't have happened had Ark-zero finished Aruto off in the previous episode. Aruto was literally lying on the ground right in front of Ark-zero, but no, Ark-zero wanted to walk away with a cool pose

But anyway, a good old rider kick is still cool

And about kamen rider saber
Spoiler for the apperance:
Old 2020-07-26, 17:04   Link #3254
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:

EDIT : And Kamen Rider Saber has been leaked!!!:

Uhh.....are they going with the half-half gimmick again?
Old 2020-07-26, 18:08   Link #3255
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Zero Two's birth was done a lot better than I thought it would be. I actually found it pretty good. Aruto was just the "idea guy", and Zea/Izu were the ones to actually create the driver and progrise key. I can't help but wonder about the concept of the Rider itself. How much is Aruto, the human component, actually contributing? Would it not be just as effective to have Izu or even another humagear fight?

The way Zero Two's special ability is portrayed was disappointing. As was said above, it's basically a stronger Shining Hopper.

The best part of the episode was Ark shooting the riders in the heart without even giving them the chance to transform in the simulations. If every villain did that, the good guys wouldn't get far
Old 2020-07-27, 04:14   Link #3256
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Zero Two debut really underwhelming; its difficult to top Shining Assault Hopper. Hell, even Thouser debut is better than this.
The transformation is fine, I guess. Kinda disappointing they use second big grasshopper if what it did just added more layer when single Shining Hopper gave full package.

The writing doesn't make it better.

Okay, the meaning behind 02 is human and AI cooperation but when was Aruto ever meaningful in stuffs like that before?
Both Shining Hopper come from his grandpa and There, Metal Cluster is given by Gai; 02 he basically told There to do work for him then Singularity happens.
At least its better than Metal Cluster as Aruto relationship with There is clearer compare to bunch of random Humagear this series claimed to be his friend.

- Life is simple, that's why it became complicated. -
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-27, 07:16   Link #3257
kiak666

More Kamen Rider Saber infos as well as images (along with its secondary Rider):

Spoiler for Next Rider Series:
Old 2020-07-27, 22:22   Link #3258
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I guess a father abusing his son is not good for the demographic so it was hilarious how they toned it down for a 99/100 from an exam.
Old 2020-07-28, 02:48   Link #3259
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
More Kamen Rider Saber infos as well as images (along with its secondary Rider):

Spoiler for Next Rider Series:
Looks like Wizard and a little bit of Ryuki & Kiva.
Old 2020-07-28, 06:57   Link #3260
Hattori Saizo II
Sociophobic Ninja

That dragon face on the shoulder is definitely derived from Rampage Vulcan. Pretty nice, though.

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu