Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-05-05, 12:25   Link #221
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I doubt she will earn a Stella unless she turns out to be super smart (her test results were pretty abysmal), but she'll probably avoid failing thanks to her last minute cramming. But who knows? It wouldn't be the first time the little peanut surprises me.
I was thinking more along the lines of Lloyd cheating somehow...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-05, 12:34   Link #222
James Rye

As in breaking into the school and exchanging Anya's test with a self-made one? I could see that happen, lol.
Old 2020-05-05, 12:37   Link #223
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
So how many Stellas or Tonritus do you all expect Anya to get from this mid-term exam? I have a feeling that she superfocused on one part of the 4 and the other four just done the bar minimum in hopes of passing. I think she gets like one Stella and one Tonritus with the other two getting passing grade.
I don't really see her getting any Stellas from this. She really struggles with these tests, so at best she may surprise me and get one, but not any more than that.
Old 2020-05-17, 10:34   Link #224
Random14

Huh, Anya did better than I expected, at least she didn't fail anything. And maybe Twilight didn't change up her test too much as it would be too obvious (or would only be a short-term gain).

If only all of Twilight's opponents were like that, his job would be a lot easier. But at least smarter spies are less frustrating for Twilight to deal with.

That's one hurdle pass, still a long way to go for Twilight.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-17, 11:49   Link #225
mickbis

LOL what type of spy is that
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-17, 11:55   Link #226
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Daybreak was so hilarious and incompetent

Anya managed not to fail any test. Barely. She was lucky 30 points is enough to pass.
Old 2020-05-17, 13:16   Link #227
Wandering Soul

And thus ends the tales of the hyper competent spy Daybreak. I'm sure his tale would have been one passed through the ages.
Old 2020-05-17, 18:19   Link #228
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Huh, Anya did better than I expected, at least she didn't fail anything. And maybe Twilight didn't change up her test too much as it would be too obvious (or would only be a short-term gain).

If only all of Twilight's opponents were like that, his job would be a lot easier. But at least smarter spies are less frustrating for Twilight to deal with.

That's one hurdle pass, still a long way to go for Twilight.
Twilight didn't changed any of her tests which is why Anya is so proud and smug because she achieved this result on her own.^^

Lol, Daybreak was hilarious. Truly the opposite of the intelligent and highly skilled Twilight, dumb and lucky but he really got quite far even if he was very sloppy overall. XD

I wonder who wanted the two Desmond Brothers to fail? Like wouldn't it be obvious that the tests were messed with if the two get 5 Tonitrus at once? Whoever it is they are better off without Daybreak so good on them to fire him after that result.

Damian's smile when he got a Stella for being 2nd in history was so happy and precious. A smile worth protecting! <3

I do hope though that Anya gets better at those tests because they are an amazing opportunity to gain Stellas so Twilight should try to fake them/get his daughter to cheat using the stolen test questions, etc.. But for her age of 5 to not fail any subject that is pretty good, especially considering there are 15 older kids who were worse than her, lol.
Old 2020-05-18, 02:30   Link #229
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Twilight didn't changed any of her tests which is why Anya is so proud and smug because she achieved this result on her own.^^

Lol, Daybreak was hilarious. Truly the opposite of the intelligent and highly skilled Twilight, dumb and lucky but he really got quite far even if he was very sloppy overall. XD

I wonder who wanted the two Desmond Brothers to fail? Like wouldn't it be obvious that the tests were messed with if the two get 5 Tonitrus at once? Whoever it is they are better off without Daybreak so good on them to fire him after that result.

Damian's smile when he got a Stella for being 2nd in history was so happy and precious. A smile worth protecting! <3

I do hope though that Anya gets better at those tests because they are an amazing opportunity to gain Stellas so Twilight should try to fake them/get his daughter to cheat using the stolen test questions, etc.. But for her age of 5 to not fail any subject that is pretty good, especially considering there are 15 older kids who were worse than her, lol.
If Twilight only knew of her power, it would be so easy to arrange for exams to not take place at the wrong day and cheat.
Old 2020-05-18, 05:25   Link #230
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

hahaha Anya is a genius for reading her dad's mind when he infiltrate the school.. everything according to her plan
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-31, 12:45   Link #231
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Just a short extra this week. It was elegant but really boring.
Old 2020-05-31, 19:12   Link #232
James Rye

Old man need Anya antics to bring out his full elegant glory. Or Anya's parents for that matter.
Old 2020-06-02, 02:44   Link #233
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

What was the point of this chapter?
Old 2020-06-02, 08:22   Link #234
James Rye

Tea and Coffee and ELEGANCE!
Old 2020-06-14, 12:37   Link #235
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chapter 28's out. I saw the punchline coming from a mile away, but it was still fun. Actually, it was fun precisely because we knew how it would end. Watching that kid digging his own grave was hilarious.

Anya may have scored some points with Damian when she defended him. He was blushing.
Old 2020-06-14, 13:14   Link #236
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

ahahaha I'm laughing so hard at 1 AM

Anya is scoring several flags there...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-14, 13:59   Link #237
LevelSeven

All the kids singing and Anya is just staring around, best moment of the chapter. Other than that, not much to say, it wasnt really shocking or funny, the twist was obvious but i still felt bad for the kid.
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-14, 14:06   Link #238
Wandering Soul

I would probably too embarrassed to go back to school if I was that kid.

Anya may not be good with grades, but she is good at getting Damien's heart racing.
Old 2020-06-14, 19:03   Link #239
James Rye

That kid will always be remembered about that moment he returned to school after that teary fare-well, lololololol~ XD
Can't wait to see the other kids in class introduced. All in all they are nice kids to give George such a nice farewell and so many gifts (a leaf I found rofl). Have to say I was surprised to see who was responsible for sending that Spy to mess with Damian's tests and the reason why, didn't saw that coming.^^
Anya and Becky holding a conversation about boys and romance while Anya is only thinking about saving the world is pretty funny. Same with Damian falling harder and harder for Anya. <3
Old 2020-06-15, 00:31   Link #240
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Poor guy, falling for a honey pot.

Tags
action, spy thriller